DHS Monitored Opposition to ‘See Something, Say Something’ Program?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/08/21 11:26:21

Hundreds of pages of documents released under the Freedom of Information Act reveal that the Department of Homeland Security monitored political opposition to the See Something, Say Something campaign, as well as tracking Infowars stories and user comments on a myriad of other issues while categorizing the website as “Right Wing Terrorism”.

Having initially requested copies of records in August 2011, “regarding any political profiling documents that specify what groups are monitored under fusion centers all over the country and which kinds of people are profiled,” Brian D. Hill of USWGO.com finally received the documents recently after a year of back and forth communication with the agency during which he narrowed down his request to include search results which included DHS discussion of a handful of websites, including Infowars.com.

Read More: http://frontporchpolitics.com/2012/08/dhs-monitore...

• Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/21 16:23:05
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I don't understand what their problem is.

I "see something" wrong and illegal in this regime,

hell, I see lots of things wrong with it!

And I "say something" when I "see something". For some reason though, they don't want to hear it except for the purpose of suspecting me of being a “Right Wing Terrorism” operative. I am a patriot through and through. The terrorism I've seen in this country, both through violence and through intimidation of people has come from the left.

tea party minutemen
  • jere.chievres 2012/08/21 16:09:36
    jere.chievres
    +2
    I have a hunch, that this program is failing miserably.
  • D D 2012/08/21 13:14:54
    D D
    +3
    Yes, the gov has an active campaign for citizens to turn eachother in. Here is a link to the flyers sent out to many business in different fields. It is very eye opening.

http://publicintelligence.net...
  • Centuri... D D 2012/08/21 16:28:57
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I went through that list and I agree with you. While some of those activities may seem suspicous, others I would not have a problem with.

2014/10/21 02:20:33