Dhimmitude....In the Health Care Bill!!

A Woman's View~JLA 2011/07/10 00:15:00

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

No wonder they didn't want anybody to read the health care bill before
it was signed!

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It is used in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into
Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the
healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It
is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims
in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of
converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim
diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from
the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty
tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling",
"risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically
granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens
placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and
even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I
refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis
Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health
needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will
be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts. American citizens need
to know about it --

• Christine 2012/05/31 14:37:27
    Christine
    +2
    ObamaCare - The Facts. Some good, some bad... but the facts are what matter.
    http://healthreform.kff.org/t...
  • PS 2011/07/10 23:38:10
    PS
    +1
    I facebooked it, and thank you, A Woman's View
  • A Woman... PS 2011/07/11 09:21:16
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    Great! And you're welcome!
  • johnnie.prewett 2011/07/10 11:54:53
    johnnie.prewett
    +1
    Well isnt' that special.
  • A Woman... johnnie... 2011/07/11 09:23:22
    A Woman's View~JLA
    Isn't it just? Now we know why they didn't want to read it before they signed it. Of course there will be those ( like down below) who just can't seem to get what this means.....EEjits!

Thanks for responding!
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2011/07/10 01:11:58 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    MORE TOTAL BS FROM THE RIGHT

The Health Care Bill (HR3962) has been online in pdf format since the day it was introduced in the House for everyone to read.

This is a link to all 1990 pages of the bill: http://docs.house.gov/rules/h...

The word "Dhimmitude" does not appear anywhere in it. Search the document yourself and see.

Here is the infamous Page 107 of the Health Care Bill. Sorry, no magic word.

govrulesh dhimmitude search document infamous 107 health care magic
  • Independent Lutheran 2011/07/10 00:31:50
  • A Woman... Indepen... 2011/07/10 00:39:34
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    You do realize that factcheck and snopes do not constitute the truth. They have been found wanting many times. They don't research things out like you think they do. I wouldn't be surprised if Soros hasn't paid them!

I know that a husband and wife team in California do snopes. They don't have anyone doing the research for them...only them.

So instead why don't you check the HCB like the story said and get back to us!
  • Indepen... A Woman... 2011/07/10 11:58:23
    Independent Lutheran
    +2
    They can be wrong however they document their research fairly well. I followed the links and discovered for myself that there are no NOT ONE Muslim group who has applied for an exemption. How much research past the anonymous e-mail did you do?

I have read the pertinent parts of the HCB that reportedly covers this issue. Have you?
  • VICTORIA Indepen... 2011/07/10 19:06:28
    VICTORIA
    +2
    I always appreciate a person who investigates the facts.
  • A Woman... Indepen... 2011/07/11 09:27:50
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    They may not have applied for exemption just yet...but they will! The Amish haven't either and they won't!

What should be concerning you though is that it is in there! I thought all were Americans and all should be treated the same! Guess it's like Animal Farm....some are just more equal than others!

If Snopes can be wrong then they don't research fairly well! And that's my opinion...if you don't like it ...too bad!
  • Indepen... A Woman... 2011/07/11 12:49:24
    Independent Lutheran
    Of course the Amish already have that's the list I posted. It's a list of those who qualify under the SSA exemption who have made application.

I have no problem with religious exemptions for groups that oppose buying insurance. There are many out there and most of them are Amish or Mennonite. I have never heard of a Muslim opposing insurance.

As for your final comment I have never met a single person or entity that is right all of the time. Have you?
  • A Woman... Indepen... 2011/07/12 08:40:01 (edited)
    A Woman's View~JLA
    No...I haven't found one person yet that is right all the time....that's my point...Snopes isn't! Yet there are people commenting on here that seem to think Snopes or factcheck are the end all and be all to the absolute truth!

Even yourself I put into this category as you did give these as a reliable source of information which in itself is just simply not true! You said ...."It's not true"! Where as when I checked snopes...they didn't say it was exactly false...so you weren't exactly telling the truth either.

The snope's story also said....
    that the Amish haven't and probably won't do the exemptions... as the Amish believe in relying on themselves and not on the Government.

Muslims oppose all things related to Government.....they even want their own banking because the Qu'ran opposes taxes and interest on loans. They want their own courts called Sharia courts. The Qu'ran is the end all and be all in the way of laws, Finances, social conduct, marital duties, etc.

Should perhaps read the Qu'ran and Hadith....it's eye opening!
  • Indepen... A Woman... 2011/07/12 10:12:37
    Independent Lutheran
    I already admitted they aren't always right. What I said is they are usually well researched. The conclusions they draw from their research is subject to interpretation that is why I not only read them but other sources and go to the source material. Which I did in this case. Now I ask again did you actually research this or did you just take the word of an anonymous e-mail. I actually read the pertinent parts of the legislation.

Where snopes falls short in their conclusion is twofold. First is that there is no question the Amish already have and will continue to file for exemptions and the reason is because they oppose insurance as a tenet of their practice of Christianity. This is a well and long established truth.

As for Muslims they haven't and most likely won't apply for exemptions because they don't oppose government as much as you think. They pay income taxes, property taxes and social security, (The Amish do not pay SS) when other options aren't available they also send their children to public schools, (also something the Amish don't participate in) and while some Muslims aren't fond of insurance most agree it isn't technically against the tenets of Islam and will most likely obey the mandate. There is no reason they would refuse to obey this law.

Just as a ...

Just as a non-Christian can truly misunderstand the Christian Scriptures (for example we don't stone rebellious children, or pluck our eyes out) it is entirely possible and even probable that you and other non-Muslims will misunderstand the Quran and the Hadiths. Don't assume that just because you have read their holy book that you understand the religion.

One final comment no one has demonstrated how even if the Muslims did apply for and receive and exemption to the legislation how that would lead to "Dhimmitude".
  • A Woman... Indepen... 2011/07/14 08:37:37
    A Woman's View~JLA
    It's still a free country so believe as you wish to believe.

You see the Islamics in a totally different light and that's okay. I don't and won't! I have seen other stories and pictures of some of the gruesomest images all perpetrated by Islam. I have read books by those who actually understand the Qu'ran and hadiths better than most muslims do. Actually the Hadiths explain the Qu'ran very well.

If you have read the section in the HCB and do not see that it is not a very fair way to treat people then I can only wish you luck for your future. It's obvious you do not understand the concept of "dhimmitude" and will be a dhimmi, which is also your choice!

BTW....if you do not like what or how I post stories then also feel free to not stop by and comment. I really could care less one way or the other.
  • Indepen... A Woman... 2011/07/14 22:58:36
    Independent Lutheran
    What I object to is your posting unsubstantiated stories as fact. The sad part is I hate defending President Obama. But baseless accusations should be challenged regardless of who makes them or who the subject is.
  • VICTORIA Indepen... 2011/07/10 00:41:36
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Of course it's not true. It's also not true she just discovered the made up word dhimmitude- which is, itself an invention.
    Look at the questions she asks- it's her favorite subject.
  • FAWKES'... VICTORIA 2011/07/10 02:00:07 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +2
    Hi Victoria.. I hope you don't mind me piggy backing on you to respond to that idiot "R" below who has me blocked for proving him wrong over and over lol

=============================...

This DUMAS below is quoting from HR3590. The Health Care bill is HR3962

This is the pdf of HR3590: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/...

This is the pdf of HR3962 http://docs.house.gov/rules/h...

"Dhimmitude" does not appear in either.

httpwww gpo govfdsyspkg pdf hr3962 httpdocs house govrulesh dhimmitude down arrow
  • VICTORIA FAWKES'... 2011/07/10 02:44:03
    VICTORIA
    +1
    Not at all. You're most welcome.

The word dhimmitude doesn't even exist, except in the minds of Daniel Pipes and other islamophobes making a good living scaring people.

Dhimmi is an Arabic word-
    the suffix tude- as you well know-
    from the Latin. meaning
    state of, condition of...

So, the word, that doesn't exist in any language- also doesn't exist in the HR Bill.
  • A Woman... VICTORIA 2011/07/10 07:25:44
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    Really? The word doesn't exist? Here cupcake....I'll prove your wrong..AGAIN!

http://www.islamic-dictionary...

http://www.merriam-webster,co...

http://www.websters-dictionar...

~~Term first coined in 1982 by the Lebanese Maronite militia leader Bachir Gemayel in reference to perceived attempts by the country's muslim leadership to subordinate the large Lebanese Christian minority.

The word has been in use for almost 30 years! Guess it's just not one of those words that muslims use! Of course to be fair...why would they? They aren't the ones to be subjected to this word.
  • R. VICTORIA 2011/07/10 13:06:25
    R.
    +2
    Victoria , this is for you. The practice had to have a name and seeing that it started
    in the seventh century , I guess maybe it is real , especially to those that have
    suffered under it's rules.
    The word "dhimmitude" as a historical concept, was coined by Bat Ye'or in 1983 to describe the legal and social conditions of Jews and Christians subjected to Islamic rule. The word "dhimmitude" comes from dhimmi, an Arabic word meaning "protected". Dhimmi was the name applied by the Arab-Muslim conquerors to indigenous non-Muslim populations who surrendered by a treaty (dhimma) to Muslim domination. Islamic conquests expanded over vast territories in Africa, Europe and Asia, for over a millennium (638-1683).
    I too, thank you Victoria for the opportunity to respond to the REAL blocker. He
    obviously is unaware that there is more than one bill that makes up the fraud
    known as obamacare(less).
    Fake Noster
    I have never blocked ANYONE from responding to me so put another notch in your
    fabrication belt, flakes. In case your not sure how this WHOLE healthcareless thing works here is some info for you. This is exactly why you blocked me you moron.
    Because I don't swallow your crap.

H.R.3590 - Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
    The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Ac...

suffered under it's rules.
    known as obamacare(less).
    Fake Noster
    Because I don't swallow your crap.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) is a federal statute that was signed into United States law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010. This act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (signed into law on March 30, 2010) made up the health care reform of 2010.
    It is part of the whole healthcare scheme. And please point out where I ever said
    that "dhimmitude" appeared in any bill.
  • VICTORIA R. 2011/07/10 19:06:43
    VICTORIA
    Asking Bat Ye'or to define an islamic concept is like asking Hitler to define Judaism.
    I'm extremely familiar with the concept.
  • PS R. 2011/07/11 11:13:40
    PS
    +1
    Of course Victor is familiar with it. He's a Muslim.
  • A Woman... PS 2011/07/12 08:47:51
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    Yep! Just more taqiyya!

A muslim and a coward.....won't answer a simple question that I keep asking. I know the anwer to it but want to see what it has to say for itself!
  • PS A Woman... 2011/07/12 13:55:50
    PS
    +1
    It blocked me second question in some time ago-of course it was the same question. Feel honored-Victor doesn't like women. Watch you little boys and goats, though.
  • A Woman... PS 2011/07/14 08:41:57
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    LMAO...I'll be sure to do that!

I feel honored to have you as a friend! You can make me laugh!
  • PS A Woman... 2011/07/14 11:01:26
    PS
    +1
    Thank you, and you are a good friend to me. friend a single rose
  • R. Indepen... 2011/07/10 01:00:29
    R.
    +1
    Lutherfer

EXEMPTIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.

—In the case of an individual who is seeking an exemption certificate under section 1311(d)(4)(H) from any requirement or penalty imposed by section 5000A, the following information:

In the case of an individual seeking exemption based on the individual’s status as a
    member of an exempt religious sect or division, as a member of a health care sharing ministry, as an Indian,
    or as an individual eligible for a hardship exemption, such information as the Secretary shall prescribe.”

Senate Bill, H.R. 3590, pages 273-274

You can fact check and snope all you want but here it is in black and white. If you don't
    understand what it says just ask your fifth grader.
  • Indepen... R. 2011/07/10 12:04:27
    Independent Lutheran
    +1
    Where does it say "Dhimmitude" or even Islam? I'll tell you the ones we need to be afraid of are the Mennonites and the Amish because they are the ones who are actually making such applications.

http://www.factcheck.org/Uplo...
  • FAWKES'... Indepen... 2011/07/10 13:52:23 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    It doesn't.

HR 3590 is not the Health Care Bill. The Health Care Bill is HR 3962

http://docs.house.gov/rules/h...

The OP stated in her question that the word "Dhimmitude" is actually written in the bill and it appears on page 107. That is a lie. It is neither.

The "Indian" in R's post above refers to American Indians on Reservations which are Sovereign Indian Nations.

"member of an exempt religious sect or division" refers to a provision that may exempt individuals from health insurance requirements if they are members of religions that have established conscientious objections to certain forms of insurance. - i.e. Christian Scientists. The exact definition can be found in US Code, Title 26, Section 1402(g)(1): http://www.law.cornell.edu/us...

Nothing in HR3962 (or HR3590) even remotely resembles the definition of "Dhimmitude" nor is the word used anywhere in the text.

(PS: This is the third time I've had to post this reply. The OP keeps deleting the comment it was attached to. - That's called 'blog scrubbing.')
  • R. Indepen... 2011/07/10 22:49:30
    R.
    +1
    Where did " I " say the healthcare bill said "dhimmitude " or " islam" . It doesn't say
    alot of things but what we are debating is what it DOES say.
    " I'll tell you the ones we need to be afraid of are the Mennonites and the Amish..."
    Mennonites number about 1 million worldwide and the Amish number less than a
    quarter of that here in the United States. The muslim population in America is
    estimated between 5 and 8 million with a number naering 1 billion worldwide. Better
    watch those nasty Mennonites and Amish. I heard they drove a horse and buggy
    into a crowded gathering the other day and made everyone scatter.
  • Indepen... R. 2011/07/10 22:58:26
    Independent Lutheran
    Except the Muslims aren't applying for what is being claimed they are applying for. That was kind of my point. Almost exclusively those who so far are a part of this are Amish or Mennonite.
  • R. Indepen... 2011/07/10 23:35:50
    R.
    +1
    It is not yet time for them to apply . Wait and see . We have a long way to go
    before this is settled.
  • Indepen... R. 2011/07/10 23:57:59
    Independent Lutheran
    So why make the assumption that they are going to?
  • R. Indepen... 2011/07/12 11:48:45
    R.
    +1
    Based on HR3590 and their beliefs , duh. Maybe this will become the
    newest scam ( making illegal claims like they do in medicare and medicaid)
    to fund terrorist groups.
  • Indepen... R. 2011/07/12 13:12:23
    Independent Lutheran
    Until there is evidence I see no reason to take seriously any claims that they will. But I appreciate you being able to discuss the issue without resorting to the name calling and rancor normally associated with these issues. I don't think there's much more for either of us to share, may you be well my friend.
  • R. Indepen... 2011/07/12 15:17:36
    R.
    +2
    Lt. Col.Allen West , served in Desert Shield , Desert Storm and Iraq. His
    extensive service ( 21 years) has helped him understand the enemy we
    face and the victims that live in fear of their own people as good as anyone
    I have heard speak of them.With a B.A. from the University of Tennessee,
    a Masters in Poli/Sci from Kansas State and a master of miltary arts
    and sciences degree from the U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officer College in political theory and military history and operations,
    not only is he a true military mind but also a well studied academic
    who can convey a thoughtful and powerful message. My belief that at
    some point the muslim community will apply for the exemption is the
    fact that the non radical muslim population has yet to seperate itself
    from the radicals . Just as we operate ( somewhat ) as a two party
    government ( no offense ,Indy) so does the muslim religion. The dims
    (lib/progs - community organizer included ) view our constitution as
    outdated and a living breathing document that needs changing and is
    open to interpretation while the republicans ( conservatives ) see it
    quite differently. The radical muslims interpret the spreading of their
    religion as jihad and it must be enforced by whatever means necessary,
    this includes the ...

this includes the killing of infidels, while the non radical muslims see
    it quite differently. Until the non radicals denounce and castigate the
    radicals there will be a challenge to our very existence and not just
    some silly healthcare law. The faction that
    we describe as radical will always be present and how we choose to face
    our enemies ( like race in our country and tap dance around the real issue)
    and deal with their aggressions toward us will determine our very existence.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    Ronald Reagan

I do this for fun , but for some , this is their Waterloo .This is an ideological playground and as long as no one takes themself to seriously, everyone can have a little fun. Thank you for the kind words.
    p.s I do , on occasion , enjoy giving the libbies a few nicknames but its all done in what I consider to be a gamesmanship ( one up the other guy) manner.
  • R. Indepen... 2011/07/10 23:56:05
    R.
    +2
    Thanks Indy for allowing me to address FAKES since he blocked me from
    direct response.
    No one is opposing the fact that the healthcareless bill is numbered HR3962,
    OK ? I NEVER said that dhimmitude was written ANYWHERE. What I did
    do was support the original poster in the fact that the exemption was a part
    of the healthcare reform be it the senate addendum , HR 3590 ( This is the Senate's health care bill. The bill started off with text regarding an unrelated matter but the Senate is co-opted this bill as a vehicle for passage of their reform and changed the text in whole to the health care bill. They do this because the Constitution requires all revenue bills to start in the House, and their health reform plan involves revenue. So they have chosen to work off of a bill that started in the House, even if that bill is unrelated.) or any other working part of the program known as obamacareless.
    As I told Indy , at this point the muslims have not fought for the exemption
    and they probably won't have to because their favorite community organizer
    will exempt them through some stealth, middle of the night ,reid pelousy
    type forced move and we won't know about it until the next holiday when
    the white house does their info dumps. Mark these words and see if the
    community organizer doesn't exempt them they will object to the mandate
    if it passes the supreme court.
  • A Woman... R. 2011/07/11 09:30:46
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    OMG!!!! it was a hit and run!......LOL!
  • R. A Woman... 2011/07/12 11:51:51
    R.
    +1
    Why would FLAKES NOSE engage me as he did after he blocked me ? I would
    think GUILT, if he weren't a tardlibbie.

2014/07/31 01:09:20