Dhimmitude, What does it mean?

millermedia 2012/06/18 17:28:31
I am shocked to learn this
This is no surprise
Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?
Obama used it in the health care bill. Now isn't this interesting?

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into
Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim
populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

• MadAsHEck 2012/06/18 17:34:36
    This is no surprise
    MadAsHEck
    +3
    It starts one small step at a time. And allowing the Muslims to be exempt from Obamacare for religeous reasons is one of the smaller steps. Basically bringing their Sharia rule against insurance into play over our own laws.

Jihad is not always done in one big bloody battle, but more often in subtle and small baby steps into the financial and political arena of a society as the Muslims build a parallel society within a couintry. Eventually gaining enough power to rule totally.

• frank 2012/06/19 17:33:02
    This is no surprise
    frank
    +1
    For those that don't want to look it up - Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims.
  • bob 2012/06/19 00:34:45
    This is no surprise
    bob
    The Beast of Revelations 666 is Islam and Barry is the Anti Christ.
  • Catch224u 2012/06/19 00:11:36
    This is no surprise
    Catch224u
    +1
    Where was Barry's college roommates Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid born? Pakistan
    Where was Tony Rezko born? Aleppo, Syria
    Where was Valerie Jarrett born? Shiraz, Iran

ENOUGH said !
  • relic 2012/06/18 23:33:31
    This is no surprise
    relic
    Oslime is a Muslim. Why are you surprised?

obama muslim
  • J 2012/06/18 20:03:32
    J
    Where in the health care bill? While I don't disbelieve this, I'd rather see it for myself.
  • stormy rae 2012/06/18 19:31:44
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/06/18 18:36:39
    I am shocked to learn this
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim Obama with his 57 states and now this definition I am truly bebieving he is muslim
  • Diane S... Diane S... 2012/06/18 18:40:47
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    This was gleamed from a friend informing me that Obama's his paternal great-great-grandfather was 100% Arabic. The children from that union married only other Arabs until Obama's father, who lived in Kenya and was officially referred to in Kenyan public records as an 'Arab African' and was only 1/8 African. He married a 100% American Caucasian and produced a son, Barack who, technically is, 50% White, 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African. Hence, he is more White than he is African-American. He is black, for sure, but only in the pigmentation of his skin. He is just as much white as he is black, but politically speaking it has been more expedient and rewarding for him to claim African-American lineage
  • irish 2012/06/18 18:19:57
    irish
    +1
    i am shocked that obama was able to pronounce the word!
  • All American 2012/06/18 17:39:53
    All American
    +1
    I know it means a non muslim, but where in the bill is it mentioned?
  • Peewee ~PWCM~ 2012/06/18 17:36:58
    This is no surprise
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +1
    One reason after another to get rid of this guy. Geesh!!!!
  • MadAsHEck 2012/06/18 17:34:36
    This is no surprise
    MadAsHEck
    +3

• Zuggi 2012/06/18 17:32:16
    Zuggi
    +2
    How did Obama use it in his health care bill?

Yes, there is a religious exemption for groups that have legitimate objections to insurance. However no mainstream Muslim group has such objections, so it doesn't apply to them. It applies to folks like the Amish and Mennonites, who do have religious objections to purchasing insurance. If there was no exemption for them, they'd fight it in court and the government would lose, making a judicial-created exemption just like the one which is in there now.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/06/18 17:32:09
    I am shocked to learn this
    HarleyCharley
    +1
    that is stunning...

2014/10/23 02:22:18