Denmark Allows Bestiality And Animal Brothels (Animal Prostitution)

Trish 2014/02/14 14:36:51
As public outcry against a decision by Copenhagen's Zoo to slaughter a baby Giraffe called Marius grows, outraged observers in social media have claimed that such an activity is linked to the fact that bigger profanities such as bestiality or 'zoophilia' is permitted in Denmark.
On Sunday, the news of the two-year-old Giraffe being killed sparked a spate of online outrage after a bid to save the animal by thousands of people failed. The animal was killed, despite other zoos such as the Yorkshire Wildlife Park in Britain offering to give Marius a new home.
Thousands of people had also signed an online petition to stop the killing. The incident that has widely been called an 'outrageous murder of a poor animal' was justified by Denmark citing European laws on inbreeding.
"What do we expect from a Country (that) has not made Bestiality illegal?" said a Facebook user, Sandra Plowman reacting to IBtimes' article, which pointed to the fact that Sunday's live footage from the zoo showed disturbing images of the giraffe being dissected.
"What can you expect from a place that has legal animal brothels? Denmark is disgusting," said another individual with a profile name, Little Wing.

Copenhagen's decision to put down the animal has been widely considered another example of the country's record on brutality against animals - which includes tolerance towards growing trend of sex between humans and animals.
In countries like Denmark and Norway, laws are fairly open when it comes to a person's legal right to engage in sexual activity with an animal. The law states that doing so is perfectly legal as long as the animal concerned is not harmed.

Danish animal owners advertise openly that they offer sex with animals, without intervention from police or other authorities, the Danish newspaper was cited as saying.

• Edge 2014/05/15 06:31:10
    I think...
    Edge
    WTF...
  • A - latte 平和 2014/04/13 16:28:35 (edited)
    I think...
    A - latte 平和
    +1
    Disgusting. No one should be having sex with animals. Revolting.
  • coreen 2014/04/11 13:17:45
    I think...
    coreen
    +2
    Disgusting, what a disgusting shame.
  • Dark and Mysterious 2014/02/15 00:08:44
    I say...
    Dark and Mysterious
    +2
    Not surprising. Every time I get into the gay debate and I say bestiality is next all the gay supporters say I am crazy. Humans are such fools. They never understand the saying give an inch and take a mile. Once you open the door a crack it will never stop being pushed until it is off the hinges. I predict right now we are less than 25 years away from the first lawsuit for legal rights to marry an animal going to the Supreme court. You heard it here.
  • kobidob... Dark an... 2014/04/09 15:28:19
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You worry about nothing. The legal system turned judging into condemning. Trust Denmark. All have to answer for what they do to one being anyway. Is a condemner wise?
  • Dark an... kobidob... 2014/04/09 19:30:09
    Dark and Mysterious
    +1
    Person to person you can't tell anyone what to do or not to do but in a society there must be rules against what will be harmful to others. Are you saying let murders out of jail and do not call them murders? Wise up a little. Did you not notice that Moses never issued a single commandment until the Hebrews became a nation? Once a society starts rules are always put into place. We did not have a constitution until we formed our nation. Personal condemnation has no purpose but societies make rules and enforce rules and thus condemn as a whole.
  • Dark an... Dark an... 2014/04/09 19:31:33
    Dark and Mysterious
    +1
    I also notice you have like 5 or 6 topics on your page all about humans and animals having sex. What are you a closet animal molester?
  • kobidob... Dark an... 2014/04/10 03:13:27
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Don't tempt me with your words. Had true judgment been taught murderers would have been far fewer if not none existent. People fear the lose of the body. When the body dies the spirit ends up being with God. The one who kills in God's eyes is the loser. God being the opposite to us sees in the opposite way to all that a human sees.

Israel wandered way from God wanting a King. They chose Saul. That precipitated all of those laws. Jesus latter came into those laws.They tried to condemn Jesus with those laws. People do the same thing in the west and in the middle east. The nation and world is based on condemnation. That condemnation is perverted from the Judging Jesus taught. Religions are at fault.
    People having the fear of God seeing Jesus in another not wanting to harm Jesus in another will render the Constitution to be a worthless piece of paper with scribblings on it.
  • Dark an... kobidob... 2014/04/12 19:01:59
    Dark and Mysterious
    +1
    You are simply forgetting that innocence has rights. On an island you have complete and total free will between you and God. As soon as their is another person on the island you have to restrain your desires for the love of the other person. Jesus taught that. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. In society you do not have total free will. That is why Moses wrote the law. That is why every society that wanted to survive made laws.
  • kobidob... Dark an... 2014/04/13 06:23:55 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Adam and Eve were the most innocent beings that ever lived. Had they suddenly be resurrected in our day would be arrested by reason of their childlike innocence. God has to be in us looking at God in another. Had religious people done that Jesus would not have been crucified. Restrain love? You don't know what love is. Islam and Jail forbid people to have freedom. Freedom is not had with an abundance of laws. People tried to kill Jesus with an abundance of laws. USA and Islam try to do that. Islam kills for the fun of it. They say God is great. Break the hypnotic state Obama is in telling him what I told you.
  • Dark an... kobidob... 2014/04/13 15:56:00
    Dark and Mysterious
    +1
    Adam and Eve innocent? First off they are figurative and not actual people, however saying they were innocent is silly. Eve desires to eat flesh and tempts Adam to do the same. They both do something un-Godly and then raise a son who kills his brother.
  • kobidob... Dark an... 2014/04/13 16:24:01 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Adam and Eve were like little children. People act like them after they fell. Finger pointing is common place. Before they fell they were as naked as any animal around them not caring not even knowing the word naked. It was not flesh that Eve Ate. Eve ate fruit being comfortable around a voice that speaks like the Quran. An animal that is at ease comfortable will eat. Otherwise they will not eat. The other animals were wiser than both Adam and Eve. One brother was jealous of the other brother. It was his fault to harbor the emotions he harbored. Cain allowed Lucifer to darken his heart. Hearts with darkness in them are against the zoo.
  • Dark an... kobidob... 2014/04/13 16:54:23
    Dark and Mysterious
    The scriptures were not written literally in the physical nature my friend. Stop thinking like a pagan. The tree of knowledge of good and evil and the fruit are figurative. When man was more like the other creatures long long ago we ate vegetation. Are digestive system is not designed to process flesh. We are natural plant eaters. When man used his free will to desire eating flesh his eyes were opened to the acquiring of assets and now knew selfishness. If all humans still ate only plants nobody could horde assets. Plants are everywhere. Did you notice in the animal kingdom only meat eaters fight over food? Plant eaters walk around and eat everywhere and never kill each other. Eating meat opened the eyes of man and now he thought about gaining power and influence through the asset control of flocks.

Evil is another word for selfishness and good is another word for selflessness. Before assets man did not know evil but once meat became the first asset with a limited supply man became selfish. The Garden of Eden is planet earth. It is the Creator's garden. In the figurative story mankind is banished from the Garden for eating flesh and the angels guard the garden so that man cannot return. This is Moses way of saying that once humans tasted the flesh they would never go back to b...

Evil is another word for selfishness and good is another word for selflessness. Before assets man did not know evil but once meat became the first asset with a limited supply man became selfish. The Garden of Eden is planet earth. It is the Creator's garden. In the figurative story mankind is banished from the Garden for eating flesh and the angels guard the garden so that man cannot return. This is Moses way of saying that once humans tasted the flesh they would never go back to being only plant eaters. It seems he was right.

Now all that being said please do not include me if you wish to keep believing what you believe. I really don't want to get into a debate with a crazy bible person that thinks the scriptures are physically literal. I am beyond all that.
  • kobidob... Dark an... 2014/04/13 18:27:22 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    The fruit Adam and Eve ate is not literal even as the fruit we eat from the tree without price? Pick an apple or peach from a tree have God call out a price? Before humanity fell humanity did not have a digestive system like we have now. When the righteous are changed meats for the belly and the belly for meats will be destroyed. Death brought the eating of meat. The eyes of whatever being that was opened realized that they were naked. Human animals are the only animal with that irrational fear. Human animals are the only animal giving guilt. Vegetarianism or veganism does not save the soul. Devils flee befog the light that is in me. Those that condemn gain freedom a good gift in the end?
  • Dark an... kobidob... 2014/04/14 00:04:59
    Dark and Mysterious
    You are right and continuing to bother me with your psycho babble isn't going to save yours either.
  • Cold Warrior 2014/02/14 20:36:06
    I say...
    Cold Warrior
  • CajunRay 2014/02/14 19:54:15
    I think...
    CajunRay
    +1
    I think animals have the right to get some just like people. If my dog still had his balls, I'd let him take care of his business.
  • kobidob... CajunRay 2014/04/09 15:30:02 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You are right. People don't see the destruction of God made balls as bad, but the act of sex is in their eyes criminalized.
  • Razoreye001 2014/02/14 18:10:50
    I say...
    Razoreye001
    +2
    All countries have problems including Denmark but, Denmark may have 99 problems but but income inequality and overpopulated prisons aren't any of them.
  • kobidob... Razorey... 2014/04/09 15:35:51
    kobidobidog
    +2
    It seems that as soon as a named country goes off on its own with independent thought it gets attacked by dictatorial control freak humans determined to oppress.
  • Razorey... kobidob... 2014/04/09 19:53:08
    Razoreye001
    +2
    I don't always agree with what you say but you're correct here.
  • michael 2014/02/14 17:12:16
    I think...
    michael
    Denmark's decision to allow bestiality is what falls in the category under the title : TMI
  • Mitzy 2014/02/14 15:50:46
    I think...
    Mitzy
    That's just sick!
  • Cat 2014/02/14 15:27:50
    I think...
    Cat
    +1
    That is what happens when you throw away a nation's long proven moral compass.
    Holy Bible
  • Razorey... Cat 2014/02/14 18:09:07
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Right because burning people alive and genocide is much better .
  • Cat Razorey... 2014/02/14 18:42:45
    Cat
    +1
    That certainly was never sanctioned by Jesus.
    Nazis claimed that the "final solution" was Darwinism.
    Would Darwin have approved? Did the Nazis have the right to invoke his name?
    So is it right to blame those who really follow Jesus for the crimes others wrongfully committed in his name at a time when printing didn't exist and few people had the means to even verify the teachings of Jesus?
  • Razorey... Cat 2014/02/14 18:47:15 (edited)
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Hitler was Catholic and Atheists were some of the first victims in Hitler's purges, Hitler was also a creationist.
  • kobidob... Razorey... 2014/04/09 15:43:39 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Had Jesus been accepted with whoever else rejected the Catholic church would not be what they are today. Hitler would have never been what history recorded. People would be judging who is loved more for being forgiven more. The real atheist condemns another denying God's judgment.
  • Razorey... kobidob... 2014/04/09 19:47:19
    Razoreye001
    +1
    So are you saying the catholic church doesn't represent Christianity or are you saying Hitler wasn't Christian? I realize there are good Christians but, the religion has a long history of oppressive actions. The burning of the Library of Alexandria by Emperor Theodosius after he became emperor of Rome in 392. Some of his policies included making Christianity the official state religion of the Roman Empire and outlawed paganism. He believed he was chosen by god to punish the pagans in the name of Jesus and waged war against neighboring pagan countries.
  • kobidob... Razorey... 2014/04/10 04:03:35 (edited)
  • Razorey... kobidob... 2014/04/11 03:15:55 (edited)
    Razoreye001
    I never heard those interpretations of scripture before, the idea that homosexuality and sex outside of marriage is fine by your interpretation of god is something I wouldn't have imagined. That isn't far off from a few of the splinter churches that cropped up during the middle ages such as the Cathars.

The Cathars were a Christian sect that believed in dualism, believing that the soul was inherently genderless and that the concept of gender dies with the body on earth. They allowed women to become priests, accepted the gay community, and abstain from eating meat and lived as vegetarians. The Cathars believed that all wars of aggression and capital punishment are sinful by nature and support for either is worthy of excommunication. The Cathars did not practice marriage and believed marriage was solely a state issue and sex outside of marriage was ok in their book and took no official stand on contraception. Unfortunately they were exterminated by the Catholic church for heresy, blasphemy, witchcraft, and failing to comply or support the crusades. The last official Cathar priest was burned at the stake in 1235.
  • kobidob... Razorey... 2014/04/11 06:18:11 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Read it for how it is written. I see God as one being with three names. Holy spirit, God and Jesus. Jesus said meats for the belly and the belly for meats would be destroyed. I have yet to read anything saying gentiles will be destroyed. Regardless of any of that God is a good father. He will give the redeemed more than they can imaging. It would make sense that the Catholic Church would attack the Cathar people. The Catholic Church has the same crucify him mentality that Islam has.
  • CajunRay Cat 2014/02/14 19:55:42
    CajunRay
    +1
    Interesting bit of trivia. Hitler got his idea for his Eugenics program from stuff that was going on in the U.S. at the time.
  • kobidob... CajunRay 2014/04/09 15:49:01
    kobidobidog
    Hitler had the wrong model to go by. People are changed by what they behold. Catholics accepted the war like Peter. No wonder the arm of man was preferred over trusting in who is not seen.
  • kobidob... Razorey... 2014/04/09 15:38:25
    kobidobidog
    Satan in people burn people alive approving of genocide.
  • Razorey... kobidob... 2014/04/09 19:51:26
    Razoreye001
    +1
    So the inquisition and the crusades were Satan's work?
  • kobidob... Razorey... 2014/04/10 04:14:15 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    yes. Crusades occurred because Peter was their rock. Satan was in Peter denying him, swinging the sword, sinking in the water and trying to save him when Jesus knew he had to give his life because people were rejecting him. Jesus had to say get behind me Satan. Jesus knew he had to face Satan in his unseen prison to prove he could not be put into that prison. Satan was in the religions people trying to find fault in him even as the people in the crusades were seeking to find fault in whoever else. Islam beheld that becoming like that thinking they were not like that.
  • Richard 2014/02/14 14:51:01
    I say...
    Richard
    That it doesn't mean they're all at it. Queen Margrethe II of Denmark is an inveterate smoker. Not all Danes smoke.
  • Scott Richard 2014/02/14 15:16:04
    Scott
    +1
    Just curious Richard - How many need to engage in bestiality before it becomes a concern of yours?
  • Richard Scott 2014/02/14 15:31:44
    Richard
    Erm, it's something so far removed from my everyday care that I have not in fact - most probably in keeping with the vast majority of humankind - given it any thought at all. My point was that in those deceptive headlines "Denmark allows..." one might easily gain the impression that they were all at it, or condone it - a sweeping, nonsensical statement the poster of the piece responsible, who will seemingly so readily accuse others of the same crime when it comes to matters of race or colour, should be perhaps be aware. That being my point, clearly there is no disagreement on the undesirability of the act itself. As to a direct answer - none. But then, assured as I am by my knowledge of the country that it is presumably so rare as to never, once, having been discussed during the entirety of my time there, I wonder why you don't ask the poster the same question, given that I'll lay my next month's salary on the fact that she's never been there at all. Or is it my job to ensure bestiality doesn't occur in the USA as it is yours so to do in England, or, heaven forefend, the poster to legislate on the moral condition of the Danes?

2014/10/31 19:40:29