Democrats...Will you openly condemn the corruption in the Democratic party ?

[PRISONMOON]+[RSSH] 2008/12/12 00:12:03
There is no corruption in the Democratic party
Only Republicans are evil
I'm a Dem and there is corruption amongst Democrats
I am a hypocrite
Now that the Democrats have control of the congress and the senate,
and soon to have a democrat in the white house, we are seeing signs of corruption in the Democratic party.

we have had to endure listening all these years to the Democrats
scream about corruption and percieved corruption in the
Republican party.

I have openly condemned any corrupt republicans and conservatives
here at Sodahead, and so I ask, " Where are the Democrats openly condemning the corruption in the Democratic party ? "

• Hank 2008/12/12 00:52:54 (edited)
    Hank
    +8
    Remember Diogenes? He spent his days walking the streets of Athens, with a lighted lantern -- Looking for an honest man! If memory serves me correctly he never found one! I fear if Diogenes were searching for an honest politician, the result would be the same. Here in the deep south, if you are not a registered Democrat, you have little or no voice in local elections. I'm terribly disappointed in what both major parties are offering in the way of leadership. What really gives me cause for concern are people in this country who are ready to blame President Bush for the Illinois governor's arrest. Like the president ordered the Department of Justice to go after Blagojevich. This mindset is absolutely insane. When George Ryan (another Illinois governor, Republican) was sent off to prison, I applauded the actions taken. The roots of political corrupiton run deep and wide, particularly in the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois. Unfortunately they are not unique in this fact.

roots political corrupiton run deep wide city chicago illinois unique

• jeri 2009/10/30 16:50:06
    jeri
    I will openly condemn any corruption in our leadership, even if they are democrats. But personally I don't think we have ever seen the likes of the corruption that has spawned in Washington since The Bush gang has taken over.
  • Mindy 2009/10/06 12:37:04
    Mindy
    Like the corruption is confined only to the democrats....not!
    Both parties are corrupt!
  • [PRISON... Mindy 2009/10/06 13:12:07
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +1
    That's what I said:

( From the question above )

" I have openly condemned any corrupt republicans and conservatives
  • Mindy [PRISON... 2009/10/06 13:20:50
    Mindy
    I have only seen one or two that were condemning the corruption. They are not many yet, but they are out there.
  • [PRISON... Mindy 2009/10/06 13:32:44
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +1
    o.k. but this is about democrats condemnig the corruption in the democratic party, it doesn't matter how many republicans or conservatives openly do it..
    I have stted that I have no problem condeming corruption from the right, now, I am looking for thoseon the left, and democrats to dothe same.
  • Jon 2009/05/01 23:35:42
    Jon
  • RANDJA 2009/05/01 22:58:52
    RANDJA
    +1
    YOUR KIDDING RIGHT, IT WONT HAPPEN THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER..... THE BLINDEST ARE THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE......
  • turpentinequeen 2008/12/29 08:07:25
    turpentinequeen
    +2
    Sorry, I've been out of pocket for awhile, due to holidays,health and life in general. I am a conservative and am not happy lately with the corruption that has been exposed on either side. One of the reasons I admire Sarah Palin so much is she goes after dirty politicians, even in her own party. You don't see that to very often amongst the Democratic Party...they would close ranks around satan, himself. But for a party with no moral compass what could you expect. The sad thing is half of them don't even know what they are voting for or standing behind...it's just "Well, my daddy voted democrat, my granddaddy voted democrat and my great granddaddy voted democrat....so I don't care if satan, hisself is runnin' on the ticket as a democrat...I'll vote for him." When that is the mentality you have electing democrats into office what more can you expect than the corruption that is in the party these days...as P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute." Corruption is like a weed, it grows larger with lack of attention and destroys all the good plants around it, that is why we must stay ever aware of what is transpiring around us and do all we can to warn others. Keep up the good fight PRISONMOON, I will do all I can in my neck of the woods!!
  • looneysinger 2008/12/14 02:33:42
    looneysinger
    +1
    it is in both parties! it is so obvious! they always know what to say and know what the people want to hear! that is how they get us on their side! what the future holds for america does not look good! no matter who is in the wh they think they can wave a magic wand and all will be gone and we will be living in paradise! they should think long and hard about it! you can come in off and running and soon the trains steam runs out and you are a turtle heading for the finish line! living paradise running trains steam runs turtle heading finish line
  • Cinnuintâ„¢ 2008/12/13 17:20:07
    Cinnuintâ„¢
    +2
    I'm not a Dem, I just am interested in the turn out here...how many Dems will actually come out and admit that there is just as much corruption in their party as all other parties...they're so quick to point fingers at Repubs, let's see how fast they rant about their own...interesting poll PRISONMOON!!!!
  • Daveman 2008/12/12 17:58:51
    Daveman
    +3
    I am a Righty and this is not good for the democrats but...

NO CORRUPTION ON EITHER SIDE IS TOLERATED!

the funny thing about the media.
    when a republican gets nailed, republican is all they say and display.
    When a Democrat gets nailed, You almost never hear that he is a democrat and they try to blow it off or downplay it.

I despise the double standard in the media
  • viper4358 2008/12/12 14:44:13
    viper4358
    +2
    I believe there is corruption in both parties. It wouldn't be polotics without it. It needs to come to an end so we might actually start beleiving what comes out of Washington. The main reason you don't hear about corruption in the Democratic Party is that the liberal media is biased towards them so they choose not to report it.
  • BoredCollieDogRIPmissDyouRm... 2008/12/12 05:17:34
    BoredCollieDogRIPmissDyouRmissed
    +2
    I'm a conservative. I'm just hear to read the responses.
  • 012009 2008/12/12 04:10:13
    012009
    +1
    You might get a more representative response if you would ask if ANY politician that is found corrupt should be comdemmed and removed from office.
  • hurricanflower-Czar of Me 2008/12/12 04:07:26
    hurricanflower-Czar of Me
    +4
    I vote candidate before party, there are some bad eggs on each side. However, I am very discouraged that everyone bought into a silly word "change" without really looking into things. As Irish said below all the Democrat corruption is floating on the top and I fear that we will have a very good chance of losing the parts of America that we do love, the part that makes us who we are and what we are made of. There are many democrats that will never come to terms with this and it could cause permanent damage.
  • Modena Bobena's Mommy 2008/12/12 02:57:31
    Modena Bobena's Mommy
    +4
    I am a registered republican, but honestly am fairly middle of the road. I see POLITICIANS as corrupt, and since you find politicians on both the right AND the left, I would not say corruption is particular to democrats.
  • [PRISON... Modena ... 2008/12/12 11:17:08
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +4
    wasn't inplying that corruption is particular to democrats only, all I am looking for are the democrats that chanted " republicans are evil and corrupt " to step up and admit that there are corrupt democrats.
  • Modena ... [PRISON... 2008/12/12 15:12:34
    Modena Bobena's Mommy
    +3
    I agree, and "second your motion" for them to step up and admit it's on both sides :o)
  • Change Happens 2008/12/12 01:33:09
    Change Happens
    +5
    You betcha....haul it out...toss the key!!
  • [PRISON... Change ... 2008/12/12 11:17:21
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +1
    Thank you.
  • Hank 2008/12/12 00:52:54 (edited)
    Hank
    +8

• irish 2008/12/12 00:36:07
    irish
    +6
    the corruption is already surfacing!!! its floating on the top! corruption surfacing floating
  • hurrica... irish 2008/12/12 03:57:13
    hurricanflower-Czar of Me
    +4
    Excellent and a good way to put it!
  • irish hurrica... 2008/12/12 15:31:23
    irish
    +2
    thank you!
  • m 2008/12/12 00:31:35
    m
    +3
    I'm a libertarian who voted democrat this last election and yes, I will call for the hanging judge to snuff out corruption in the democrat party.
  • [PRISON... m 2008/12/12 01:11:58
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +6
    you are a libertarian and you voted for Obama ?
  • m [PRISON... 2008/12/12 02:34:17
    m
    +1
    Yes. I don't care to get into a long, drawn out discussion or pissing contest about this. I was invited to this question. I answered it honestly and respectfully (in other words I did not badmouth anyone).
  • [PRISON... m 2008/12/12 11:19:01 (edited)
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +4
    o.k...I mean no disrespect here, I can't comprehend how a libertarian could vote for Obama.
  • m [PRISON... 2008/12/12 21:31:58
    m
    +1
    I would rather discuss this by SH private mail than on a poll where anyone with an attitude can butt in and go into attack mode. You are a reasonable person and I feel I can discuss this easier in private rather than public. This whole political scene has been a bloodfest and I am tired of all the angst. I get enough of that at my job at the post office.
  • Tom [PRISON... 2008/12/12 04:18:28
    Tom
    +1
    I am a republican, and I voted for Obama!
  • [PRISON... Tom 2008/12/12 14:20:36 (edited)
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +2
    then you could not be a true republican, I think we call you RINO's.
    A Republican is a republican cos they subscribe to certain political ideas and beliefs...so if you voted for Obama, which he is the farthest thing from the Republican beliefs and ideas, then you could not be a true republican.

sorry, but the truth is the truth.
  • Tom [PRISON... 2008/12/12 23:53:26
    Tom
    I guess you could be right.... What I am is a real American, with the ability to think as I see fit, not what the," PARTY," sees fit for me, maybe you should try it sometimes.
  • [PRISON... Tom 2008/12/13 03:32:06 (edited)
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +3
    look, you stated that you are a Republican, not me. I was just merely stating a fact.
    you sound more like an independant, not a Republican, still, I can't see how anyone with a shred of intelligence could have voted for Obama...plain and
    simple.
  • Tom [PRISON... 2008/12/13 03:35:07
    Tom
    Look my net worth, would confirm some degree of intelligence, what about yours?
  • [PRISON... Tom 2008/12/13 03:44:21
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +3
    WTF ??? your net worth ???

LOL..o.k..Tom, you are a complete idiot, the amount of money that you supposedly calim you have, does not prove intelligence, and secondly, the very fact that you made such a moronic statement, only leads me to believe
    that you are so full of shit your breath stinks...

so...I shall no longer continue communicating with a complete
    infantile moron like you any longer..

I done with you !
    SOD OFF !
  • WWJD 2008/12/12 00:20:19
  • 012009 WWJD 2008/12/12 04:09:46
    012009
    It's weak and worthless on your part. Your guy LOST. Get over it.

Here are the FACTS

No. 08-570
    Title: Philip J. Berg, Petitioner
    v.
    Barack Obama, et al.

Docketed: October 31, 2008
    Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
    Case Nos.: (08-4340)
    Rule 11

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oct 30 2008 Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment filed. (Response due December 1, 2008)
    Oct 31 2008 Application (08A391) for an injunction pending the disposition of the petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Souter.
    Nov 3 2008 Supplemental brief of applicant Philip J. Berg filed.
    Nov 3 2008 Application (08A391) denied by Justice Souter.
    Nov 18 2008 Waiver of right of respondents Federal Election Commission, et al. to respond filed.
    Dec 1 2008 Motion for leave to file amicus brief filed by respondent Bill Anderson.
    Dec 8 2008 Application (08A505) for an injunction pending the disposition of the petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Souter.
    Dec 9 2008 Application (08A505) denied by Justice Souter.
  • . . . 012009 2008/12/12 04:27:22
  • 012009 . . . 2008/12/12 04:57:20 (edited)
    012009
    Maybe Mr. Bush saw something fair and just in him. Apparently there was not a consensus among the Justices to take the issue under consideration.

And since I cannot reply to PRISONMOON since he insulted me and then BLOCKED ME LIKE A LITTLE BABY I guess that's the end of my comments here
  • [PRISON... 012009 2008/12/12 11:20:44
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +2
    you know what....this isn't even about that...you're a complete dipsh*t !!!

2014/11/21 16:48:40