Democrats... Are You Really This Stupid? An Insult With A Purpose!

chaoskitty123 2010/05/29 07:15:54
I am a True Blue Democrat and I have a problem with this President
Call me what you like, I'm proud to be an Obamacrat
I have to say it, Obama's blind followers are like zombies dead from the head up and blind as bats
While my views are not as harsh as many, I don't like what I am seeing this President doing
Nuff Said... I agree
Let me explain a few things about common sense and reason. When the President of the United States interferes in Democrat elections trying to remove people voters want to vote for and leave them with Democrats the White House wants to win... then the White House is interfering in the Democratic process and denying Democrat voters the people you want to elect to represent you.

Would you agree with that assessment?

In Pennsylvania, there is a growing scandal where Pat Sestak has claimed that the Obama Administration offered him a job in Washington DC if he would step down and not run against Arlen Specter. The Obama Administration had promised Specter he would run unopposed by Democrats.

Now while the usual left vs right BS is being thrown around, I want you Democrats to think about something.

Pennsylvania Democrats did not want Arlen Specter, they wanted Pat Sestak to represent them.

In Colorado, Andrew Romanoff received a similar offer not to run against Michael Bennet... Democrats in Colorado overwhelmingly voted for Romanoff proving they wanted him to represent them.

Then we have all these Democrats retiring unexpectedly and the most I can recall ever seeing retire from either political party in my entire life this close to election day. What's more is that some of these Democrats retiring are giving Republicans an advantage in taking their seats in November because these Democrats advantage was being an incumbent.

Now consider this. Romanoff and Sestak told us they were offered jobs in Washington DC not to run... so, how many other Democrats were offered bribes and deals not to run who accepted? Democrats voters wanted over the incumbent Democrats in office.

What if all these Democrats retiring were offered deals to remove them even though they have an advantage in November regardless of scandals or misconduct?

What I am saying here to you is what if Obama is trying to manipulate the entire Democratic Party to surround himself with the people he wants and not the people Democrat voters want?

It's difficult not to admit that Obama's inexperience has caused him to make many mistakes and he does possess an arrogance about him where he pushes forward where leaders with experience would slam on the brakes and think things through longer.

While you are attacking the Republicans and general opposition to Obama for making a huge deal of the Sestak scandal, did you ever stop to actually examine the allegations being made? Or are you just reacting to them?

Who is being harmed here by what the Obama Administration is being accused of?

Removing Sestak could have caused Toomey to emerge triumphant against Specter when Sestak has the better chance of winning. There is a lot f anger against Specter among Republicans and when they air the video of Specter admitting he switched parties to save his precious career... Specter would lose even many Democrat votes.

How could anyone be that blind?

Well, if you are a blind sheep supporter of Barack Obama... you can be blind to anything and everything. But if you are a true blue Democrat or a Liberal sick and tired of the almost Manson like cult status Obama has with his followers... you can see that Obama was interfering in your right to vote for and elect the Democrat you want to succeed.

I'm not arguing if what Obama did is legal or saying he should be impeached...

I am saying he tried to deny you your freedom to vote for and elect the candidates of choice which you clearly wanted and his administration may be behind all these Democrats retiring which almost defies explanation.

You truly have to be blind not to see this and this is why I oppose this President and this Administration even though I voted for the man. He is too inexperienced to be President and his supporters too blind so that nothing he does is wrong even when many Democrats are voicing disapproval of this President.

So here's the real question... are you sheep or are you Democrats because for the past 18 months it looks like you've allowed the sheep to have their say and it's time that true Democrats started speaking out against this President when he does things like this. These actions with Sestak and Romanoff do not harm the Republicans in the slightest... but they would have hurt you and the Democratic Party had these Democrat leaders accepted the offers.

Some like to laugh at Obama and the "Chicago Way" but stop a moment... isn't this how Chicago mob bosses got politicians out of the way by buying them off or offering them something more valuable in exchange for helping their candidate win or just getting out of the way?

The purpose of this topic?

To separate True Blue Democrats who don't like being manipulated like this from Obamacrat sheep who blindly follow where their shepherd leads refusing to accept that ultimately... he will lead them to the slaughterhouse as all shepherds do.

• Dude 2010/05/31 05:43:14 (edited)
    I have to say it, Obama's blind followers are like zombies dead from the head...
    Dude
    +13
    I don't accept the "I was fooled" excuse in the basic tone of this post. All of the incidents listed are factual but the guy who supposedly fooled you had already published 2 books which told you flat out that he was a marxist socialist from a family of communists who despised America and whites. He made his intentions for America and his intent to completely alter the soul of this nation very clear. Prior to his election he gave some details of the damage he was going to inflict identifying it himself as damage. He told you of his plans for a private army as well armed and trained as America's military. In 2004 in an interview after addressing the DNC he told the world that he was not qualified to be president and didn't think any one should learn such a job by on the job training. He also spoke of his Kenyan roots. I could do several pages on this but I will end with this. There is no way anyone was decieved by obama who did not volunteer for the mission. It was self deception. So any feelings of nobility you may be looking to recover were not stolen from you, you threw them away.

• Rogue-Wolf 2010/06/21 01:00:04
    Rogue-Wolf
    From the moment he opened his mouth on the campaign trail I knew this guy was nothing but trouble! You don't tell people that they live in the greatest country in the world and ask them to join you in changing it, in the same breath! This man Obama is nothing but a moronic criminal and anyone who voted for this idiot should be made to take a mental competancy test before being allowed to ever vote again!
  • Tiltawhirl 2010/06/02 15:42:28
    Tiltawhirl
    I am a republican, but before you bash me, I agree with your statements! I believe that the Big O is trying to surround himself with his own little herd of Minions, so that he can try and take over the world (just kidding), but I am serious about him leading this Country to the slaughterhouse, not just the Democrats, but also the Country as a whole!! I believe that we need both Dems and Reps to balance out the system, not the majority rules, how does that even work really?? Well lets HOPE there will be CHANGE!! LMAO!!!
  • Pegasis 2010/06/02 15:06:21
    Nuff Said... I agree
    Pegasis
    +1
    The democratic party is now owned and operated by socialists. While republicans are trying to weed out certain RINO's the democrats should be attempting to purge their party of these antiAmerican progressives.

This is the only possible way to achieve biipartisanship.
  • LeroyRogers 2010/06/01 17:53:59
    LeroyRogers
    +2
    What do you expect from a party that uses a jackass as their mascot?

The Fence.....

If you ever wondered
    what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't
    buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all
    guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't
    eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat
    products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly
    leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands
    legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks
    about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of
    him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host,
    he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don't like be
    shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't
    go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God
    and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of
    course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care,
    he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for
    ...

The Fence.....

If you ever wondered

buy one.

guns outlawed.

eat meat.

products banned for everyone.

leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands
    legislated respect.

about how to better his situation.

him.

he switches channels.

shut down.

go to church.

course!)

his.

Savage is so right-liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
  • ronbo51 2010/06/01 17:41:53
    ronbo51
    obamas blind followers zombies dead head blind bats
    NO! THEY ARE THIS STOOPID!!!
  • LeroyRo... ronbo51 2010/06/01 17:54:57
    LeroyRogers
    These guys are genious's compared to Barry Soetoro and company.
  • ronbo51 LeroyRo... 2010/06/01 18:59:22
    ronbo51
    HELL, all 3 of them surpass B.O. his side kick Biden and the yo yo brown nosing RL'ing gurus PLUS Barry Soetoro.
    they all bought the educational shingles from a Wal Mart Photo center.
  • LeroyRo... ronbo51 2010/06/01 23:25:34
    LeroyRogers
    They may have bought them, but they haven't used them!
  • ronbo51 LeroyRo... 2010/06/02 15:30:17
    ronbo51
    +1
    they cant.. Their collective Elevators never reach the top floor!
  • Dave 2010/06/01 14:06:49
    Dave
    Following right off the cliff.
  • Sunny 2010/06/01 03:12:13
    Nuff Said... I agree
    Sunny
    This is so fundamental yet people are trying to make it OK. How far we have fallen.
    and most will stay that way.
  • PDenoli 2010/06/01 02:42:54
    PDenoli
    Frankly, I think this is politics as usual. Unique only because we heard about it. Dig deep and you'll see that all parties are doing the same thing.
  • Rore73 2010/06/01 01:42:51
    Rore73
    +2
    I'm not sure which of those categories I fall into, but I believe Obama is a crook, and his administration is full of crooks, and Obama's efforts toward manipulating the election process anywhere definately should be an impeachable offense.
  • KELLI2L 2010/06/01 00:36:55
    Nuff Said... I agree
    KELLI2L
    . . . . Actually, from what I've seen this HAS been done throughout the years - this really IS the illegal practice being perpetrated by politicians for a very long time now - and some admit to it and don't see anything wrong with it - we MUST stop it
    . . . . This has become obvious to me after wondering WHY it is - that the career politicians (we don't want) keep getting back in - year after year. . . . our politicians (on both sides) are discouraging the types of politicians WE the voters may actually WANT to vote for - and constantly leaving US with "slim-pickins", and this practice MUST BE STOPPED "N O W"....
  • DillyD55 2010/05/31 22:58:02
    While my views are not as harsh as many, I don't like what I am seeing this P...
    DillyD55
    +1
    I know that something is not right in all that they tell us happened. There is no way I would give up my run for a seat I have wanted for most of my life to accept a volunteer position. How dumb do they think that we are?
    It would be interesting to see how many people have been offered a job for the administration that have chose not to run. Time will tell.
  • LastRanger 2010/05/31 20:51:23
    LastRanger
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2010/05/31 20:37:57
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    The fraud has taken a long weekend in his bunker to regroup. When he comes back he will inform the American people that he will put in place his civilian group" that will be as well funded as the Military and as strong. . .He will say my group will guard our boaders,help clean up the oil spill. And make a stronger America.....

Der Marz mit mir und verliert I hre Freiheit..SIG HEIL.........
  • johnc jumpboo... 2010/05/31 22:13:01
    johnc
    brown coats?
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2010/05/31 19:22:57
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    I am not in that group. I was born with common sense!!
  • Houizi 2010/05/31 19:10:08
    Houizi
    +4
    This is exactly what he did in Chicago - - after all, it's the "Chicago way". He got rid of all opposition and, when there was no one to run against him, he "won" the election. head blind bats chicago chicago rid opposition run won election
    head blind bats chicago chicago rid opposition run won election
  • Houizi Houizi 2010/05/31 19:18:23
  • FumbDuck 2010/05/31 18:37:26
    FumbDuck
    +3
    I will just add the truth does not matter. If it sounds good that is what matters the most. The truth is inconvenient most of the time and does not adjust to suit the individual, therefore the dems DO NOT want to hear the truth.
  • Michael 2010/05/31 17:30:16
    Michael
    +1
    When government becomes a machine, and people do things without even reading them (the health bills, Arizona's protective law, etc.) we are doomed.
  • joejoe 2010/05/31 17:02:44
    joejoe
    +2
    I often hear liberals boast of their superior intellect. Can one of them explain how that's working for them?
  • LastRanger joejoe 2010/05/31 21:04:31
    LastRanger
    Superior intellect and liberal in the same sentence constitutes an oxymoron.
    By the way, have you ever wondered how it can be?
    Democrats are smart but poor.
    Republicans are not smart but rich.
    How can that be?
    Just asking.

Analyst, Ph.D.

PS – I am obviously not an intellectual democrat or I would understand the forgoing.
  • joejoe LastRanger 2010/06/06 16:58:49
    joejoe
    Even more interesting-many of the constituents of the "Intellectual" liberal Democrats are virtually illiterate, poor, lower class people living in poverty and/or welfare.
  • jscusmc69 2010/05/31 16:55:34
    Nuff Said... I agree
    jscusmc69
    +2
    LMAO------common sense and reason----SOMETHING that the OBAMA RATS don't have!!
    What the REAL democrats still have NOT figured out is----OBAMA and his clowns,Pislousy,Reid,Franks,Dodd and the rest THREW the DEMOCRATS UNDER the TRAIN---NOT the bus with the many things they have PASSED and shoved at us---IGNORING the VOICE of WE the PEOPLE!
  • Tiltawhirl jscusmc69 2010/06/02 15:50:42
    Tiltawhirl
    +1
    Yep!! What ever did happen to "We the People"??? I never got to vote on the stupid healthcare bill that was passed behind closed doors without any Republican votes (only the ones that were bribed anyway)!
  • jscusmc69 Tiltawhirl 2010/06/02 15:54:20
    jscusmc69
    +1
    America according to obanana------WE the PEOPLE don't count!!+
  • Greatbear100~support our vets 2010/05/31 16:53:00
    Nuff Said... I agree
    Greatbear100~support our vets
    +1
    food for thought
  • tncdel 2010/05/31 16:37:09
    tncdel
    +3
    Analyze things from a wider perspective:

First, you likely have an illegal alien with a forged birth certificate, who usurped the Presidency.

And that illegal alien thinks our country and its laws are a joke to be used and abused to serve one's personal ends.

That's why Obama advocates, as he does, for all the other illegal aliens [over 20 million by creditable estimates] who likewise have no respect for our country and its laws.

A wake up call should have been sounded in everyone's minds as soon as they saw Obama refuse to pledge allegiance to our flag.

Obama has continued to abuse the system, in Chicago before he became president, doing shady real estate deals with gangsters and other backroom deals.

Obana OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE by ordering the Justice Dept. to halt the investigation of ACORN and evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Obama has conspired with Mexican President Calderone and TRAITORS in Congress to SERVE FOREIGN NATIONALS HERE ILLEGALLY, domestically.

And internationally has been conspiring with our enemies and extremists whose ends are to destroy the USA.

Although I see signs that many who voted for Obama have finally awakened to his treachery, and now regret having voted for him, nonetheless, many are still refusing to separate "Yes We Can" fiction from r...

Although I see signs that many who voted for Obama have finally awakened to his treachery, and now regret having voted for him, nonetheless, many are still refusing to separate "Yes We Can" fiction from reality. Especially racist black people who voted for Obama only because they viewed him as a "black" man, no matter if half white too.

Until the masses of voting black citizens become politically sophisticated enough to not let themselves be used, the problem will be repeated.

Here's one black man, an activist preacher, who wasn't fooled by Obama:

Rev. Manning has exposed Obama to black folk, and some are finally seeing the truth.

As for Obama and TRAITORS in Congress, they are NWO puppets bent on destroying our nation's sovereignty and eliminating borders.

See this video here too:
  • Frank 2010/05/31 15:58:16
    Frank
    +1
    One word......... Corrupt.....
  • Bevos 2010/05/31 15:38:39 (edited)
    Bevos
    +1
    Illegal is Illegal! Republican or Democrat, if it is Illegal, they should be prosecuted!!!! I don't care WHO you are. I just watched on TV, a Senator, says we should just move on, He is probably, one of the ones that said "boys will be boys" when Clinton couldn't get through the day without a female hanging off his donk. I said then, he is not President material. If he can't be true to his wife, He sure can't be true to his country. And I wasn't wrong.
    Something should have been done then and something should be done now! PERIOD. We must not just let this go!!!.
  • Nikki +In God We Trust+ 2010/05/31 15:28:50
    Nuff Said... I agree
    Nikki +In God We Trust+
  • OPOA912 2010/05/31 15:22:47
    OPOA912
    +1
    Where do I start.............So much for "Change you can believe in". Be careful what you say, later in life it will come back to bite you.
  • Joseph Michaels 2010/05/31 15:01:19
    Joseph Michaels
    +3
    Well, we all know that Spector can be bought, that is no surprise so I suppose Obama just wants to make sure he has as many "yes men" as possible. I just wish that people would wake up and read some of the writing on the walls. Obama is Chavez in the making.
  • SiliconSorcerer 2010/05/31 14:29:35
    SiliconSorcerer
    +3
    Democrat = Stinking thinking.
  • JOE 2010/05/31 14:05:37
    JOE
    +3
    Dumocrats and liberals, in their own minds, they NEVER err. They view all of us as stupid.
    Their prime object is for is their own personal self-agrandizement and perpetruating themselves to continuing to feed at the public trough.
    Beware of them. Look how they foisted off Obama on our Great Nation.
  • wtf12345 2010/05/31 13:58:55
    Nuff Said... I agree
    wtf12345
    +5
    I would not say all Democrats (Just the ones that have hijacked the Dem name) are bad. It is the Progressive/Socialists that have taken over their party. These thieves, liars and, scumbags need to be removed.

2014/07/29 11:25:10