DEMOCRAT at Tea Party a plant to spout out racist remarks busted....Are YOU Surprised by the dems dirty tactics?

DC 2010/08/10 05:42:11
NO-I'm not surprised one bit by these leftist creeps
Yes-I'm shocked...I didn't know Dems were planting people at Tea Party events...WOW

• magmaman 2010/08/11 20:10:58
    magmaman
    +1
    The plants are going to be a challenge. There are some free lance plants, then there are the well organized and well trained George Soros plants. Watch out for both and report them to officials.
  • Kathryn M 2010/08/11 04:07:13
    Kathryn M
    +1
    I wouldn't put anything past them. Desperate people do desperate things! And its still early! Just wait, the closer we get to November, the dirtier they become!
  • charles_1 2010/08/11 02:24:16
    charles_1
    If there were racist comments at TEA party events they would be on the news 24/7. It isn't happening. And it doesn't surprise me that liberals are bringing plants to make it look like it is. That seems to be a common theme with them, make up news, science, whatever it takes to get their agenda through.
  • Kalayaan 001 2010/08/11 01:59:00
    Kalayaan 001
    +1
    Obviously, there are people against the Pauls.

Why be surprised if Rand is attacked?
  • DeVan 2010/08/11 01:58:17
    Yes-I'm shocked...I didn't know Dems were planting people at Tea Party events...
    DeVan
    thats one, but he is just as crazy as the ones who actually ARE saying and believing racist things at the tea party rallies.
  • DC DeVan 2010/08/11 04:50:09
    DC
    Tea Party is not racist. To suggest they are-is to insult all the many hardworking Americans who are in the movement. its about less government and lower taxes. To continue smearing these people is typical of the disadain the LEFT has for ordinary Americans.
  • DeVan DC 2010/08/11 14:51:57
    DeVan
    i never said the tea party is racist. i said there are people at the rallies who say and believe racist things, but does that make them the spokesperson for the party? no. no more than the "planted" democrat is the spokesperson for the democratic party.
  • LoveYah 2010/08/11 01:49:17
    LoveYah
    Well, I really did not see anything in the video that proved that "Tyler" was actually doing that for the Conway campaign. But it would not surprise me.
  • LoveYah LoveYah 2010/08/12 19:09:49
    LoveYah
    however, this bit of information makes it all a little more clear: http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • Dano 2010/08/11 01:45:25
    Dano
    +1
    No Surprise, they are on the last page of their handbook. It is after "Blame Bush", "Racist", "Homophobe" & that evil Fox News. Oh don't forget "Rush said that he wanted the president to fail. They are running out of material.
  • Lynn 2010/08/11 01:14:17
    Lynn
    +1
    Considering that dems have no recourse in the debate other than screaming "racist!" at every opportunity... Considering that there was a website dedicated to recruiting people to do just this sort of thing, no.. I'm not at all surprised.
  • Kim 2010/08/11 01:04:35
    Kim
    +1
    there is nothing thatthese leftist losers could do to surprise me.........they are stuff left on the bottom of your shoes after you walk through a large field of cows...
  • Terry ~Conservitive Warrior~ 2010/08/11 00:01:14
    Terry ~Conservitive Warrior~
    +1
    These leftist are so desprite they will ldo anything to discredit the TEA party rallies and lable them as racist. I guarrentee that a lot of the racism in the TEA Party are liberal plants to make it look like the TEA Party movement are racist. And do you take notice that only the MSM finds them?
  • Loreli 2010/08/10 23:27:48
    Loreli
    +1
    Not at all, that's business as usual. When you can't win a a debate on facts and logic, then you play dirty tricks.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2010/08/10 23:18:04
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    It is the accepted way that they operate. "The End Justifies the Means".
  • ALofRI 2010/08/10 23:04:55
    ALofRI
    I didn't think Republicans would stoop so LOW as to plant Phony Democrats at a "Tea Party event"! But ....then....now that I think about it...of course they would! It's just standard Carl Rove politics!
  • Dora Rachael 2010/08/10 22:40:24
    Dora Rachael
    They are running scared and all they know is dirty tricks.
  • ack 2010/08/10 22:21:49
    ack
    I would expect nothing less form desperate people.
  • Thom Payne 2010/08/10 21:53:16
    Thom Payne
    I am not shocked. He is probably a reverse plant by Breitbart.
  • ack Thom Payne 2010/08/10 22:23:21
    ack
    lmao. That ridiculous.
  • Thom Payne ack 2010/08/10 22:28:28
    Thom Payne
    +1
    Don't you find it interesting that the cameraman knew right where to find Travis, wearing the exact same tank top?

I guess not....not that intellectually curious.
  • ack Thom Payne 2010/08/10 23:00:31 (edited)
    ack
    Did you not hear what the cameraman said at the beginning?
  • Thom Payne ack 2010/08/11 17:51:56
    Thom Payne
    Yes...the camera man was in on the plan with Breitbart trying to frame Conway.
  • ack Thom Payne 2010/08/12 15:33:52
    ack
    Do you believe it is possible that there are such things as plants by any party or group?
  • Thom Payne ack 2010/08/12 19:08:55
    Thom Payne
    Absolutely. The most infamous was Limbaugh encouraging his minions to vote for Hillary in the Democratic primaries in 2008.
  • ack Thom Payne 2010/08/12 20:08:13
    ack
    As a Rush fan I did find that a little odd. But there has been a few stories out there about how Obama stole those.
    As far as plants goes I believe both sides are doing it,and both side lie there asses off to us. It's just sickening. I don't know who or what to believe anymore.
  • Thom Payne ack 2010/08/12 23:02:47
    Thom Payne
    Let me give you a clue. Believe only what you see with your own eyes and what you (personally) experience.

Both parties will lie to your face. The Republicans will not only lie to your face, but will do so while stabbing you in the back.
  • ack Thom Payne 2010/08/13 16:55:25
    ack
    So do democrats. It's disgusting.
  • DC Thom Payne 2010/08/15 02:18:08
    DC
    What planet are you living on?
  • Thom Payne DC 2010/08/16 13:13:14
    Thom Payne
    Earth. You?
  • DC Thom Payne 2010/08/11 18:37:51
    DC
    I suppose you also believe 9-11 didn't happen or was an inside job. And that the moon landing was staged. And you probably believe in UFO's. And in the tooth fairy, Nostradamus, Santa and obama.
  • Thom Payne DC 2010/08/11 18:46:03
    Thom Payne
    I believe in Obama, yes. I think there is significant evidence to demonstrate that he is real.

Do you have any evidence that this 'Tyler' is:

1) Not a rightwing plant (i.e. the ACORN tape)?
    2) A volunteer or employee (paid or unpaid) of the Conway camp?
    3) NOT a Rand supporter?

The tape does not show 'Tyler' saying anything at all with the 'march' with the Conway folks, just walking through their march with a bottle of water. He even said that he supports Rand in the second interview.
  • DC Thom Payne 2010/08/11 18:51:39
    DC
    YOU are the one claiming its a reverse setup. So do YOU have any proof of that? If not-then I accept the tape as is. (Also-it fits with who you people are politically).

Also, your response about the "second" interview really makes you sound stupid. A piece of advice-when you try to project your views with confidence- be careful and actually think through what you write. Re-read what you wrote about the second interview and see if you can't figure out why it makes you sound stupid. Go on-work that brain of yours for once.
  • Thom Payne DC 2010/08/11 19:41:39
    Thom Payne
    I have an opinion based on the modus operandi of the reichwing propaganda machine since time remembered. I may not believe that 9/11 didn't happen, but I do believe in the October surprise. I also believe that the conservatives will stop at nothing in order to discredit the Democrats and regain power for their corporate and special interests.

If you look at the video, the guy was walking through the march with a bottle of water. Never known a right winger who would not be beneath stealing candy from a baby, none the less a bottle of water from the opponent's camp.

I think the whole thing is too convenient. If 'Tyler' was smart enough to try to discredit the Rand campaign by dressing up in racist sayings, then he would also be smart enough to change shirts before going back to his own camp unless the whole thing was a setup to discredit the left.

You are so gullible.
  • DC Thom Payne 2010/08/15 02:18:49
    DC
    SPIN-SPIN-SPIN-Busted
  • Thom Payne DC 2010/08/16 13:18:35
    Thom Payne
    ?????????

Nothing to say? Then you should probably say nothing. Remember the sting operation set up by the rightwinger James O'Keefe on ACORN? Didn't he also try it with Planned Parenthood, the census and later was arrested for tampering with a Senator's phones?

This is the MO of the rightwing.
  • Tiny 2010/08/10 21:47:48
    Tiny
    this is right out of their play book. it doesn't work anymore because most citizens know this is way out of character for the supporters of the tea party and just dismiss it as the left doing its thing, as usual.
  • techlady44 2010/08/10 21:08:00
    techlady44
    +2
    I am totaly surprised anyone would vote for a Democrat----I can't get the thought "dirty dems" out of my mind.
  • ALofRI techlady44 2010/08/10 23:01:34
    ALofRI
    I am totally surprised ANYONE would vote for a Republican.....I can't get the thought of "Bush,Cheney,Rove,Rumsfeld,etc". out of my mind!
  • DC ALofRI 2010/08/11 18:39:20
    DC
    I like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and especially Rove. These men truly cared about their country-unlike the creeps and slime we have now from the corrupt Chicago machine.

2014/09/30 18:03:21