Dedicated to all the Muslim apologist on SH

Farnsworth 2012/07/09 11:37:25
I'm a liberal and I support this while I hate christians.
Turn the country into a smoking hole
Our Muslim president in a weird diaper...
I got your comment right here......

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- A shot rings out, but the burqa-clad woman sitting on the rocky ground does not respond.

The man pointing a rifle at her from a few feet away lets loose another round, but still there is no reaction.

He fires a third shot, and finally the woman slumps backwards.

But the man fires another shot.

And another. And another.

Nine shots in all.

Around him, dozens of men on a hillside cheer: "God is great!"

Officials in Afghanistan,
where the amateur video was filmed, believe the woman was executed
because two Taliban commanders had a dispute over her, according to the
governor of the province where the killing took place.

Both apparently had some kind of relationship with the woman, said Parwan province governor Abdul Basir Salangi.

"In order to save face," they accused her of adultery, Salangi said.

Then they "faked a court to decide about the fate of this woman and in one hour, they executed the woman," he added.

Both Taliban commanders were subsequently killed by a third Taliban commander, Salangi said.

"We went there to investigate and we are still looking for people who were involved in this brutal act," he said.

It is not clear from the video when it was filmed.

The killing took place in the village of Qimchok, not far north of the capital Kabul.

Lawmaker Fawzia Koofi called it a huge backward step for women's issues in Afghanistan.

"I think we will have to
do something serious about this, we will have to do something as women,
but also as human beings," she said. "She didn't even say one word to
defend herself."

Koofi wept on Saturday as she watched the video of the execution.

The United States condemned the killing "in the strongest possible terms," calling it a "cold-blooded murder."

"The protection of
women's rights is critical around the world, but especially in
Afghanistan, where such rights were ignored, attacked and eroded under
Taliban rule," the American embassy said in a statement on Sunday.

The NATO-led International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan also condemned the execution.

"Let's be clear, this
wasn't justice, this was murder, and an atrocity of unspeakable
cruelty," ISAF commander Gen. John Allen said in a statement Sunday.
"The Taliban's continued brutality toward innocent civilians,
particularly women, must be condemned in the strongest terms. There has
been too much progress made by too many brave Afghans, especially on the
part of women, for this kind of criminal behavior to be tolerated."

The public execution is
the latest and among the most shocking examples of violence against
women in Afghanistan, but it is far from an isolated case.

The Taliban also does
not have a monopoly on the violence, cautioned Christine Fair, with the
Center for Peace and Security Studies at Georgetown University.

"It's really important
to not see this exclusively in terms of the Taliban, but this is a set
of practices that actually have existed and continue to exist throughout
Afghanistan," she said.

Nearly nine out of 10
women suffer physical, sexual, or psychological violence or forced
marriage at least once in their lifetimes, Human Rights Watch said in
its 2012 annual report.

The country has 14
shelters for abused women, a number which the campaign group says "does
not meet even a small fraction of the need."

Hundreds of students and
teachers at girls' schools in the country have been hospitalized with
suspected poisoning this year alone. Girls were forbidden to go to
school when the Taliban ruled the country from 1996 to 2001.

Salangi, the provincial
governor, spoke to CNN about the killing on Sunday, the same day that
representatives of more than 80 nations and organizations met to
consider pouring billions more aid dollars into the country.

U.N. Secretary General
Ban Ki-moon urged delegates including U.S. Secretary of State Hillary
Clinton not to demand complex reforms in exchange for the money.

"Afghan institutions are
still in their nascent stages," he said. "The very programs which offer
the best hope of sustainability of Afghan institutions should not be
held hostage to complex preconditions."

Clinton said donors at
the conference pledged about $16 billion for Afghanistan over four
years. That amount did not include money from the United States because
any foreign aid must be approved by Congress.

---------------------------

Just for you HH and PP

Check out the video, CNN doesn't show anything graphic, but you can get the gist.

Read More: http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/08/world/asia/afghanist...

I got your comment right here......
    +14
    This is not only shocking but inexcusable - there can be no semblance of peace when people sanction this kind of savagery .

And to all those women who pretend there is a War on Women because they have to buy their own birth control pills or that some few try to legislate things they consider abhorrent
    You, my dears, are whining about people with the same rights as you but of different opinions. THIS IS THE FACE OF A WAR ; THIS LADIES, IS A WAR ON WOMEN

• Airhead Red Branch 2012/07/10 05:13:16
    Airhead
    I never implied that they did, I just said that they make christians look bad. The ones that murder and still call themselves Christians usually go unreported by the local media like the ones that recently took place in Jamaica and Uganda.
  • Airhead Red Branch 2012/07/10 05:21:05
    Airhead
    There have been many people here at home who call themselves "christians" that have been lynching gays and minorities for years.
  • Airhead Red Branch 2012/07/10 05:23:28 (edited)
    Airhead
    But they aren't real christians. They are just some wackjobs who take the will of god in their own hands. A vast majority of Christian churches teach tolerance and love.
  • Sheila 2012/07/09 13:59:38
    Turn the country into a smoking hole
    Sheila
    +5
    The religion of peace. Unless you are; christian, jewish, gay, a woman, or a child.

http://barenakedislam.com/201...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepa...
  • Farnsworth Sheila 2012/07/09 17:52:58
    Farnsworth
    +1
    Muslims radicals are about as tolerant as the American left.....
  • Odinsown 2012/07/09 13:59:20
    I got your comment right here......
    Odinsown
    +3
    I am a libertarian, I believe the constitution guarantees all people the right to peaceably practice any religion within our borders. If you don't like that people have this freedom, leave my country and find one that doesn't have freedom of religion.
  • Red Branch Odinsown 2012/07/09 15:38:44
    Red Branch
    +4
    Moslem APOLOGIST number 3.

Why do you welcome this barbarity to the US? This was peaceable and just according to Islamic law.
  • Odinsown Red Branch 2012/07/09 17:08:18 (edited)
    Odinsown
    +1
    We are a nation of laws, in this country the law of the land supercedes the law of ones god/s that is why actions such as those are, will be, and have been illegal. In this country freedom of religion does not mean freedom from the rule of law. I am sorry that you and your ilk have this irrational fear of shariah law coming to the united states, but as silly as it is to say that Rick Perry, or Santorum, will make us a Christian nation, it is just as silly to say that making sure Muslims have the freedom of religion will result in honor killings and jihad being legal. Please pull your heads out of the sand we live in a wonderful nation were we are free to believe and say what we want, and the law protects us from physical harm, and unjust religious persecution.
  • Red Branch Odinsown 2012/07/09 17:36:22
    Red Branch
    +2
    Why do you have an irrational fear of 2 men, neither of which hold federal office, turning the US into a Christian nation, when it never was a nation ruled by Christian law.

Yet you have no fear of Shariah law and actually welcome it here when there is abundant evidence what what it accomplishes.

You are still Moslem APOLIGIST #3.
  • Odinsown Red Branch 2012/07/09 19:14:54
    Odinsown
    The relationship I was drawing was not that I fear Rick Perry/ santorum, it was that to fear shariah law is just as silly as fearing those two. I don't welcome shariah, and if you had taken the time to actually read what I wrote you would have known that. Live in fear, that is your right.
  • Red Branch Odinsown 2012/07/09 21:52:19
    Red Branch
    +1
    I read what you wrote and I understood what you wrote.
    Your inability to address this topic in and of itself is indicative of your approval of Sharia law.
  • Farnsworth Odinsown 2012/07/09 17:59:01
    Farnsworth
    +3
    Honor killings already happen here nimrod. Thing is, so far the law has held up. Wait for the Muslim population in the US to grow beyond the self professed Christians and you will see sharia law take hold. it's already starting to be considered in England.

2 sets of laws, one for everyone else and special ones for Muslims.
  • Odinsown Farnsworth 2012/07/09 19:17:41
    Odinsown
    So do fag drags, and witch killings, what is illegal here is murder period, the issue is not do they happen, the issue is the legality of it. Honor killings, jihad killings, and rape are all illegal and punished by the law. Keep this things illegal, and you have nothing to fear from your Islamic neighbor.
  • Farnsworth Odinsown 2012/07/09 21:17:18
    Farnsworth
    +1
    for now the law protects, but the honor killings as part of the Islamic "religion" has been brought up in the court system. So they are trying. Soon as they hit a progressive judge that wants to set a precedent, then the jig is up.
  • Farnsworth Red Branch 2012/07/09 17:54:38
    Farnsworth
    +3
    I was tweeking them to see how many I could draw out. Seems it worked.
  • Red Branch Farnsworth 2012/07/09 17:57:16
    Red Branch
    +3
    Yep, they are vacating their spaces underneath the rocks.
  • MadAsHEck Odinsown 2012/07/09 16:12:48
    MadAsHEck
    +4
    Heres the Muslim version of exercising their "Religeous Rights" in the good old USA.

http://www.examiner.com/artic...
  • Odinsown MadAsHEck 2012/07/09 17:09:49
    Odinsown
    Please read the above.
  • MadAsHEck Odinsown 2012/07/09 17:19:26
    MadAsHEck
    +5
    Please read this. I did read what you said. And it proves that you are not living in the real world. Look up "No Go Zones" in Europe, and England to see exactly where the Multiculturism you profess to want will take you. Islam and Individual Freedom are in direct juxtaposition of each other.

For every part of the constitution there is a Sharia Haddith, or Fatwa to counter it.

Islam: Religion Of Peace Wants To Wipe Christianity From Face Of The Earth

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/...

They nearly took over the entire civilized world in 600 years up to the crusades. Only when the Non Muslims woke up, did they get driven back to the Middle East. And they are patiently doing the same thing again, using our own Laws and Christain policy of turning the other cheek to gain ground.
  • Farnsworth MadAsHEck 2012/07/09 18:00:43
    Farnsworth
    +2
    there you go...thanks for posting that, forgot about that incident.
  • Farnsworth Odinsown 2012/07/09 17:54:05
    Farnsworth
    +2
    Islam is a death cult, not a religion.
  • Odinsown Farnsworth 2012/07/09 19:21:46
    Odinsown
    +1
    I wash my hands of this, you are all so blinded by your own fearful and racist tendencies that you refuse to see that this boogeyman is in your head. Education, not prejudice, is the only way to fight radical anything. Until you see this you are nothing but radicals who do not merit anymore of my attention. I do again extend my invitation for you to leave, found a country of your own somewhere and leave the rest of us to find peaceful lasting solutions.
  • ☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/09 13:38:04
    I got your comment right here......
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +5
    What people need to remember is this is not done always by "radical extremists" The Holy book of the Muslims allows for the brutalization of women as a principal tenet of their faith. This will continue AS LONG AS THE WORLD IS WILLING TO LET IT.
  • MadAsHEck ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/09 16:13:17
  • ☆ElenaD... MadAsHEck 2012/07/09 16:16:16
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    I have already seen that. What are you driving at?
  • MadAsHEck ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/09 16:19:12 (edited)
    MadAsHEck
    +3
    It's happening here in the USA already.

And in Europe and England they have reached a point where they have no go Zones where Sharia is the law, and local Laws are not applied. Parts of Michigan are not safe for Non Muslims to enter. Honor killings are real.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/201...

http://www.wnd.com/2011/02/26...

People need to become aware to what is coming if we do not learn to differentiate, between Sharia and our constitution. Which are in total disagreement with each other. It has already crept into some of the highest positions of our government and financial institutions. Muslims are very patient, and have been preparing for the new caliphate for centuries.
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/07/09 13:27:25
    I got your comment right here......
    Stan Kapusta
    Leave people be as long as they aren't bothering anyone else. This isn't Iran.
  • Farnsworth Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 13:43:10
    Farnsworth
    +2
    so I take it you agree with this action then because it isn't bothering you. So when sharia law comes here and it happens here, then it's a problem....

Guess what, honor killings have already happened here, is it a problem now?
  • Stan Ka... Farnsworth 2012/07/09 17:49:26
    Stan Kapusta
    I said as long as your not hurting anyone else. Are they? Oh yeah. Read what I wrote. This isn't Iran!
  • Farnsworth Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 18:02:27 (edited)
    Farnsworth
    +2
    and it's limp wristed gutless wonders such as yourself that will turn us into Iran.....Oh Yeah!

kool aide man
  • Stan Ka... Farnsworth 2012/07/09 18:23:08
    Stan Kapusta
    It's not my fault you can't read. OH YEAH!
  • Farnsworth Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 21:18:06
    Farnsworth
    +1
    not my fault your a pinhead...OH YEAH!
  • Sheila Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 14:01:07
    Sheila
    +3
    Tell that to the woman they "bothered" to death.....
  • Stan Ka... Sheila 2012/07/09 17:46:48
    Stan Kapusta
    I wrote as long as they are not hurting anyone. Are they Oh Yeah. Read what I wrote.
  • Sheila Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 18:29:47
    Sheila
    +2
    While at times the written word can be crystal claer the fact is a different emphasis on words can completely change the meaning of a a written sentance. NO ONE is sure of the motive of your post and no one knows what words YOU are placing the emphasis on.

I am told that I yell when all I am doing is making sure someone knows if there is a word in my statements that I am emphasising...

We are NOT Iran, and "we" do not want to be. But I have no idea if YOU are in that crowd or not...
  • Stan Ka... Sheila 2012/07/09 20:37:43
    Stan Kapusta
    OK See the Muslim women who are mulated are the same religon as the boneheads who play boom. I don't condemn anyone till they do wrong. Even if I think they have a hostile enviorment. It happened up here to some young lady by her father. Senseless.
  • Sheila Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 14:02:48
  • Red Branch Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 15:39:34
    Red Branch
    +2
    Moslem Apologist #4.
  • Stan Ka... Red Branch 2012/07/09 17:48:00
    Stan Kapusta
    I wrota as long as they are not hurting anyone. Are they. Oh Yeah. Read what I wrote!
  • Red Branch Stan Ka... 2012/07/09 18:01:42
    Red Branch
    +2
    That is what is known as 'free exercise of religion', yet you insult them by saying it is hurting someone.

There is a lib, just like you, that complained the shah of Iran denied the Shia the right to free exercise of their religion. It had something to do with his laws prohibiting the stoning and flogging of women and the fact that he let women work outside the home and dress in western styles.

2014/08/01 10:00:23