Debbie Wasserman Schultz scarring seniors again in Florida...has this dirt bag no shame?

mac9 2012/08/12 15:02:40
The party of no shame is at it again. Why don't they talk about Obama's wonderful accomplishments......NOT
Wasserman Schultz deserved rebuke

Kudos
to U.S. Rep. Allen West for reprimanding U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman
Schultz, who runs around the state scaring seniors about Medicare. She
never mentions that the Obama plan would cut $500 billion from Medicare
and force government panels to decide who gets care and who doesn't. On
the other hand, Republicans are trying to save Medicare so seniors will
still have access to the best care.

Wasserman Schultz also tries to pretend to be pro-Israel while serving as the lap dog for the most anti-Israel president in history. She received a well-deserved reprimand from Rep. West.

anti wasserman schultz anti wasserman schultz

• PBUTTERBOY77 2012/08/12 15:38:05
    PBUTTERBOY77
    +7
    She's a DUMOCRAT what do you expect. Lying is in their genes, it's like breathing you know in with the air out with a lie, in with the air out with a lie all day long. I don't believe ANYTHING that ANY DUMOCRAT says. I’d like to know why she’s always licking her lips every time coming out of a meeting (or is that meating ) with BIDEN. Hummmmmmmmm, I wonder.

• DeborahLakeHelen 2012/08/13 02:06:07
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    She lies like the dog she is, and she looks like a dog who's been chasing parked cars.

wasserman ugly
  • M. Aronson 2012/08/12 21:35:51 (edited)
    Dem's have no shame
    M. Aronson
    +2
    1. The word in the title should be "SCARING," not "SCARRING." Scaring means to frighten; scarring means to wound. DUH.

2. Anyone with even half a brain (and I have a whole one) would understand that the only choices given on this "poll" (hahaha) all say the same thing. So all the creator of this "poll" wants is some academic masturbation - he wants people to tell him, "Yeah, baby! I'm with you! Obama sucks!" What a sad, sad, small-minded, ignorant little person.

teabagspellers
  • M. Aronson M. Aronson 2012/08/12 21:42:59
    M. Aronson
    +1
    By the way, I find it interesting that the person who commented below (Diane Spraggs Yates) has set it so that no one can reply to her here. So very sad that she is so cowardly that she is a "speak-and-run" only, without enough convictions to actually discuss this subject or stand up to any criticisms, either. I checked out her "answers" page and am not at all surprised to see that her verbiage consists only of bullying rhetoric (look it up, Diane, if you know how to use a dictionary) without any facts or basic knowledge.
  • Proggy M. Aronson 2012/08/13 07:13:43
    Proggy
    +2
    That mean the coward blocked you. Happens to me all the time.
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/08/12 20:27:48
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +2
    Dem's have no shame Wasserman lies like the rest We must Defeat Obama !!!!!!

Obama plan would cut $500 billion from Medicare
    and force government panels to decide who gets care and who doesn't the death panel Palin took a beating over by the Democrates for telling the truth !!!!!!!!
    Dem's have no shame
    +2
    Deception, distortion and lies are ok for dems. She derided Romney for his off shore accounts--she has them. She derides romney for not showing his tax returns--she won't show hers.
  • M. Aronson wtw 2012/08/12 21:44:12
    M. Aronson
    @ wtw: Kindly prove to me that Debbie Wasserman Schultz has off-shore accounts. If you can't prove it, then you are a coward and a liar.
  • wtw M. Aronson 2012/08/12 22:44:49
    +1
    The difference between dems and I is that I have actual sources for what I say unlike Pelosi, Reid and Obama who lie and say they have sources.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com...
  • M. Aronson wtw 2012/08/13 14:17:32
    M. Aronson
    @wtw: "The Weekly Standard" is a neoconservative opinion magazine and blog founded by William Kristol, an extreme right-wing spokesman going back many years. When I ask someone to PROVE what they claim, they need to consult reputable, reliable, mainline writers and publications, not neo-con rags. So you still haven't proved that Wasserman-Schultz has off-shore accounts. I'm waiting.
  • Iamfree M. Aronson 2012/08/13 21:15:16
    Iamfree
    +2
    Sigh. Wasserman-Schultz had a 401(k) based on Switzerland. It had about $15,000 in it. She no longer has it. You may confirm that with Politifact.

The bigger issue is that what she did was neither illegal nor unethical. The same can be said of Romney's accounts.
  • wtw Iamfree 2012/08/16 03:13:25
    Thanks for the backing but they do not care about legal or illegal! It is OK for dems to do illegal stuff like Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and others!
  • wtw M. Aronson 2012/08/16 03:11:21
    Oh so I should consult the leftist propaganda media which refuses to say anything negative about any dem! Won't happen. The leftist media is so much a propaganda machine getting as bad as the Pravda of old! If you guys believe Harry Reid who gives "unnamed" sources and Obama who deceives and lies more than any president in history there is no hope. I bet you can't even tell me one deception Obama has made toward the american people?
  • Deborah... wtw 2012/08/15 18:02:26
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +2
    That's the typical, Liberal, double standard.
  • Kaleokualoha 2012/08/12 18:42:24
    Dem's have no shame
    Kaleokualoha
    +2
    "On the other hand, Republicans are trying to save Medicare so seniors will still have access to the best care"?

Do you mean Ryan's plan to gut medicare by turning it into a voucher system?
  • ed 2012/08/12 17:52:32
    ed
    +2
    that woman if you want to call her one should never be allowed in politics.She belongs in a nut house.
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/08/12 16:16:53
    Dem's have no shame
    Dwight PWCM
    +3
    Lack of morals is the most common denominator.
  • Concerned Citizen 2012/08/12 16:08:18
    Concerned Citizen
    +4
    Unghhh,.........nasty!

ugly wasserman schultz
  • M. Aronson Concern... 2012/08/12 21:45:53
    M. Aronson
    @Conservative Citizen: I see. You criticize Ms. Schultz's looks, but you are afraid to show YOUR face. For all we know, you might look like the Elephant Man. Talk about a cowardly bully!
  • Concern... M. Aronson 2012/08/12 22:03:11 (edited)
    Concerned Citizen
    +3
    Save your progressive lecture for someone else,......anyone in public life is open to any and all criticism. The conservatives absorb it just as much as anyone.

If you have any problems with the pic above,......take it up with SH. It came straight from their own image files.
  • M. Aronson Concern... 2012/08/13 14:19:58
    M. Aronson
    @ Conserv: I have no problem with Debbie's picture. My problem was your unkind characterization of it, especially since you use an illustration instead of your photo to identify yourself. That isn't a LECTURE. It's a statement.
  • Concern... M. Aronson 2012/08/13 14:59:03
    Concerned Citizen
    +2
    I have no reason to use any illustrations of myself here,.....she's the one who chooses to work in the fish bowl of public service,...... and anyone serving in that capacity can anticipate being openly criticized. I observe conservatives taking unfair shots constantly,.....but those throwing them have the very same right as I do to throw one at Wasserman.

Many of us consider her to be most unprofessional, tactless and ignorant with many of her remarks. The SH image posted is a characterization of that...

I was invited to comment on the above topic,...have and stand behind what was diplayed.
  • Deborah... Concern... 2012/08/14 14:54:37
  • Deborah... M. Aronson 2012/08/13 02:03:13
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +2
    He's a very handsome dude, aparantly you don't have the ability to look at pictures on a profile.
  • M. Aronson Deborah... 2012/08/13 14:21:03
    M. Aronson
    @Deborah... He's "a handsome dude?" All I see by his nick is a fisherman on a lake.
  • Deborah... M. Aronson 2012/08/14 14:44:21
    DeborahLakeHelen
    You have to look at the pictures on his profile.
  • Deborah... Concern... 2012/08/13 02:02:08
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +1
    She won't be needng a Halloween costume!

scared baby
  • chgo 2012/08/12 16:07:21 (edited)
    Wasserman lies like the rest
    chgo
    +2
    lol I like how with all this so-called "reverse racism" (another made-up, nonsensical word coined by conservatives) going on in the ad, not one time did this dumb poll or the article 't even respond to any of the things said in the political ad (West voting to end Medicare as we know it, him voting for huge cuts in women’s health care funding, and him mauling middle class families by support ago budget plan that would have supported taxes on the rich).

What, are they true or something? lol.
  • chgo chgo 2012/08/12 16:54:46
    chgo
    +2
    Obama plan would not cut $500 billion from Medicare or force government panels to decide who gets care and who doesn't.

http://www.politifact.com/tru...

Republicans are not trying to save Medicare so seniors.
    Don't call Ryan's plan to "reform" Medicare a voucher system, call it what it is: a plan to replace Medicare with coupons. Many idiot people in the GOP don't know what vouchers are, but they certainly know what a coupon is.

One of the reason the GOP insists on calling it a "voucher" system is that they'd like to mislead people into thinking that their healthcare would still be paid for. For most people, a voucher is something you can redeem for a product. That's not what the Ryan plan is. The Ryan plan would only cover a fraction of the cost of seniors' health insurance, which makes it a coupon.
    He's want to but put old people on health stamps!
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2012/08/12 16:05:13
  • santa6642 2012/08/12 15:50:20
    santa6642
    +6
    All they know is how to lie and cheat, The liberal dumorcrats are socialist in disguise
  • M. Aronson santa6642 2012/08/12 21:47:27
    M. Aronson
    @ Santa6642: Do you know what "rhetoric" is? I'm surprised you don't know, because that is what you wrote. By the way, Jesus was a socialist.
  • frank 2012/08/12 15:48:31
    frank
    +6
    .Democrats don’t want to talk about obama's Medicare cuts. Today on Meet the Press the democrat Rachael Madcow would not answer the question about obama's $500 billion cut to Medicare.
  • PBUTTER... frank 2012/08/14 15:57:20
    PBUTTERBOY77
    "MADCOW" I really like that ----- fits her so well
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/08/12 15:43:11 (edited)
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +4
    Watch a reverent Paul Ryan laugh at and dismantle Debbie in one easy step.

• Schläue~© CUDDLY ... 2012/08/12 20:51:10
    Schläue~©
    +2
    Keep in mind this video was shot two years ago just before the Dem's got their butts waxed in the mid-terms.
    Paul Ryan hasn't wavered on the message he had then, and look where both of them are now,
    Was-a-man Schultz was out there until her credibility hit alien abduction status and was replaced with Stephanie Cutter to spew her incredible lies.
    Ryan, is on his way to the second most powerful job in the USA.
  • johnc 2012/08/12 15:41:01
    Defeat Obama
    johnc
    +4
    It's the economy we are not stupid.

NOBAMA/NOBITEME 2012
  • Vision of Verve 2012/08/12 15:40:08
  • beachbum 2012/08/12 15:38:55
    beachbum
    +5
    Absolutely no shame whatsoever.
  • PBUTTERBOY77 2012/08/12 15:38:05
    PBUTTERBOY77
    +7

2014/04/16 07:44:24