Dear Republicans.........

Teri- Oregon 2012/04/20 03:34:40
Agree
Disagree
dear republicans you need us

• BlueRepublican 2012/04/23 22:03:34
    Agree
    BlueRepublican
    +3
    If you don't like income taxes taken from your check...then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like taxpayers bailing out criminals on Wall Street...then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like endless, pointless, expensive wars....then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like inflation, Bernanke and the FED....then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like America being 15+ trillion in debt.....then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like unconstitutional laws...then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like the status quo....then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like being harrassed at the airport ....then you support Ron Paul.
    If you don't like illegal govt spying, torturing, and indefinately holding/killing American citizens...then you support Ron Paul.

Most people don't know it, but they secretly support Ron Paul, LOL!!
  • DM Twin 2012/04/23 18:28:38
    Disagree
    DM Twin
    NO WAY... FALL IN LINE OR SATY HOME,.
  • Teri- O... DM Twin 2012/04/24 20:07:51
    Teri- Oregon
    was that supposed to be "stay"?
  • DM Twin Teri- O... 2012/04/24 20:18:59
    DM Twin
    Dyslekia is a cripplnig disesae....
  • Teri- O... DM Twin 2012/04/25 09:39:22
    Teri- Oregon
    It's cool, :)
  • DM Twin Teri- O... 2012/04/25 14:41:12
    DM Twin
    Thanks...but not really
  • L K 2012/04/22 12:30:54 (edited)
    Disagree
    L K
    I don't think any of the candidates offer good alternatives to what we already have in Washington. I am very disappointed this year. I think we need a good solid intelligent woman ( NOT Palin for goodness sakes) in the mix. One who can answer questions and think for herself. One who does't look like a Stepford wife like Newt's or Mitt's wife, one who is gutsy enough and smart enough to run this country. Only that would make me vote Republican this time. I just don't like any of the candidates who are running this year. Ask Barbara Bush senior, she doesn't like any of them either!!! I do like Paul better than the other candidates, but not enough to vote for him. Sorry, he just doesn't have enough charisma for America to be swayed. America is rather shallow when it comes to their politicians and they like good looking, well spoken showman. Think Reagan, Clinton, JFK. All had that charisma and could convince anyone to buy swamp land in a desert. Sometimes, it isn't about who they are, but how they speak and how they look. That is the name of the game. If George Clooney ran he would probably beat everyone just because he speaks well and is handsome. America likes star quality and Ron Paul doesn't have that. Palin was dumb as dirt, ( or at least uninformed about anything global) but fascinating because she had that star quality. This country loves that. Paul just doesn't have the "IT" factor. Most people don't look beyond that.
  • wrwheel... L K 2012/04/23 11:26:34
    wrwheelerjr
    +1
    If America is what you say it is then Romney, Obama and the failure that is coming, we deserve. I think this time we are going to suprise you. This time people are hurting, unemployed and have a little more time to give and care about who wins POTUS. The dreaming sheep believed the slogans last time, they are looking for something else for 2012. The media is hiding it but the people, by God, are moving mountains. You should prepare to be amazed. "IT" is what you get just after the SH-"IT" hits the fan.
  • L K wrwheel... 2012/04/23 12:39:52
    L K
    +1
    Perhaps, time will tell.
  • Windy 2012/04/22 06:35:35
    Agree
    Windy
    +3
    The GOP is determined to keep Ron Paul out of the picture (which I do NOT understand at all, the GOP is committing suicide).

I attended my county GOP convention today, the entrenched party regulars had the whole thing rigged against RP delegates, even to the point of dividing us up into 3 districts so we couldn't vote on our own delegate slate as a block.

However, we may have foiled them and their blindly stupid support of Romney. We left at the end of delegate voting, before the end of the convention, before the vote on the county's party platform and other business, so that they would not have a quorum; if it worked, none of the delegates elected at this convention today will be credentialed for the State convention next month. The local GOP deliberately deprived us of delegates for Ron Paul to the State convention, so we returned the favor. They have probably lost themselves the entire county's delegates due to their dirty tricks.

I heard people, all day long, saying they were glad to see such a large turnout and, especially that there were so many young people involved; what they didn't realize was that all those extra people they were not used to seeing at GOP events and all those young people, too, were all there wanting to vote for or become delegates to Stat...

I heard people, all day long, saying they were glad to see such a large turnout and, especially that there were so many young people involved; what they didn't realize was that all those extra people they were not used to seeing at GOP events and all those young people, too, were all there wanting to vote for or become delegates to State for Ron Paul. In depriving those of us who support Ron Paul of any delegates, they killed their own party. Unfortunately, most of them will never understand how it happened, because they are so very power blind and hidebound. Most (if not all) of us will never vote GOP again, including the young people (I think not one of us will ever vote Democrat, either; we've seen the damage both the current form of the GOP, and the Democrats, have done to these uSofA and I, for certain, won't be giving either party another vote, ever).

Being so blind, they also do not seem to realize that Romney is just as bad a person for president as Obama, that Romney is unlikely to be able to win the election against Obama and even if he does win, it will just be a continuation, and maybe even an escalation, of ALL of Obama's policies.
  • LAAD Gu... Windy 2012/04/23 18:16:03
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +2
    Couldn't agree more, I know I'll never be voting for a Republican or Democrat again.
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/04/21 18:22:20
    Agree
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +3
    Yepper.
  • dreamhippy 2012/04/21 08:07:18
    Agree
    dreamhippy
    +3
    I AGREE! I will be voting for Ron Paul, if he wins the nomination, if he doesn`t win the nomination, if he goes third party, etc. UNDERSTAND THIS, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MITT. I wrote Paul in for the 2008 election rather than vote for Traitor John McCain. I do not mind writing Ron in again, but I would much rather vote for him after he has WON THE NOMINATION BY WINNING A PLURALITY OF DELEGATES IN 5 OR MORE STATES.
  • wrwheelerjr 2012/04/21 06:22:42
    Agree
    wrwheelerjr
    +3
    the Republican party could not care less about new people if they cant be controlled.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/04/21 05:48:30
    Disagree
    TheTruth1313
    Let me qualify this by saying that if Ron Paul does win the nomination, I would vote for him without hesitation.
    That being said, first let me add that I can respect the spirit of this, but, unfortunately, realistically speaking, this would only split the vote against Obama, thus insuring victory for the lying socialist traitor. And I am pretty sure that Paul also wants Obama out of office.
    In spirit, this is respectable though.
  • Windy TheTrut... 2012/04/22 07:03:28
    Windy
    +2
    Doesn't matter! If Romney wins we might as well have kept Obama, nothing (policy wise) will change in any way that matters.

The GOP talks a good game -- Constitution, cutting government spending, lower taxes, limited government individual freedom -- but the entrenched party hierarchy and the vast majority of elected Republicans neither show any respect for, nor obey, the Constitution; they vote for more government spending on the war machine; the vote for a larger, more intrusive government, especially interfering in the personal lives of Americans (trying to set in stone a ban on abortion, and even some forms of birth control, trying to outlaw same sex marriage, etc.), they have seldom voted against a debt limit increase or against new and/or more confiscatory taxes, they both allow and encourage letting government bureaucrats make even more economy killing regulations and regulations that infringe on property rights, they helped pass the PATRIOT Act and NDAA and all those other rights stealing pieces of legislation in between.

Both parties seem bound and determined to destroy the Constitution, the economy, and real freedom in America. I do not understand why. Are they controlled by aliens?
  • TheTrut... Windy 2012/04/22 07:52:39
    TheTruth1313
    I can not disagree with it being a "lesser of two evils" situation, but, Romney, by far and away is the lesser of the two evils here.
  • Windy TheTrut... 2012/04/22 19:17:00
    Windy
    +1
    That's what you'll continue to think until he proves you wrong just as Obama proved wrong all those who thought HE was the lesser evil.
  • TheTrut... Windy 2012/04/23 06:18:18
    TheTruth1313
    Hey, we have to get it right at some point(lol). Besides, the mere fact that Romney would have to be careful about what he does in his first 4 years already makes him the lesser of two evils.
  • wrwheel... TheTrut... 2012/04/23 10:54:29 (edited)
    wrwheelerjr
    +1
    We gotta get it right this time with Ron Paul. No more elitest Ivy league masters. It is time for our public servants to start serving the public instead of being served.
  • TheTrut... wrwheel... 2012/04/24 06:54:15
    TheTruth1313
    As I have said before, if Paul does win the nomination, he has my vote for president. However, if he does not win the nomination, than I will vote for the candidate that does get the nomination. Priority one for me is getting that lying socialist traitor Obama out of office.
  • Batman 2012/04/21 03:03:44
    Agree
    Batman
    +3
    signed
  • nverumind 2012/04/20 23:33:45
  • TuringsChild 2012/04/20 23:01:26
    Agree
    TuringsChild
    +4
    The Globalist Dinosaurs of the old GOP have outlived their usefulness. It would be wise if everyone who wants Ron Paul would write him in rather than checking the box on the diebold machine. They've been rigged for years, and haven't been fixed YET.
    http://vaticproject.blogspot....
  • Stryder 2012/04/20 22:34:22
    Disagree
    Stryder
    How can you assume Paul could beat Obama if he can't win the nomination? Just curious.
  • Turings... Stryder 2012/04/20 23:05:53
  • Stryder Turings... 2012/04/20 23:36:32
    Stryder
    Two Ron Paul websites? LOL! Won't even waste my time. And anyway, it doesn't matter. He didn't get the nomination. He won't win in a write-in campaign. For any of you to think he would is delusional.
  • Turings... Stryder 2012/04/20 23:39:55
    TuringsChild
    +3
    That's why I put the Christian Science Monitor up first. But whatever. It's YOUR freedom on the line here.
  • Stryder Turings... 2012/04/20 23:44:15 (edited)
    Stryder
    I checked out the CSM article. Still doesn't change anything. A vote for Paul is a vote for Obama. Whether or not Paul supporters choose to acknowledge the fact is up to them.
  • Turings... Stryder 2012/04/20 23:52:26
    TuringsChild
    +5
    No, a vote for RP is a vote for RP. What idiots voting for Romney do is irrelevant. You might as well say a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama.
    Actually, it's a vote for Little Obama.
  • Stryder Turings... 2012/04/20 23:59:52
    Stryder
    Romney turned the economy around in MA without raising taxes. And did so in one term. He's a very successful businessman who knows economics. Other than getting elected to Congress, Paul hasn't really accomplished anything. ONE piece of legislation he's introduced has been passed.
  • Steve ☮... Stryder 2012/04/21 22:36:23
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +3
    The GOP nomination and the general election are completely different things.
  • Stryder Steve ☮... 2012/04/22 00:02:28
    Stryder
    Yes. And Paul won't win either one.
  • Steve ☮... Stryder 2012/04/23 01:54:51
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    Romney might win one, but he certainly won't win the other. I'll promise you that.
  • Farnsworth 2012/04/20 20:43:01
    Disagree
    Farnsworth
    +1
    Maybe in an alternate universe
  • LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/04/20 19:27:13 (edited)
    Agree
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +7
    Anyone who thinks someone other than Ron Paul can defeat Obama is fooling themselves. For one, he has the strongest SUPPORT of any candidate. Support as in people who truly support the message he carries and are active in his campaign, he has far more STRONG support than any other candidate. He also has the most diverse support, including minorities, democrats, independents, youth...and anyone who thinks that, after the nomination process is over and if Paul doesn't win, that we're going to just switch our support over to the GOP nominee(Romney) well you don't understand what we are about. The Ron Paul revolution goes further than just the man, much further. It's about changing the way people in this country think. We're not going back to the lesser of two evils mantra, our message is about supporting the best candidate no matter what, and never again allowing ourselves to vote for status quo government puppets. We are the free thinkers, we see past the corruption of the Republican and Democrat parties and we see that until we stop enabling them by voting for the "lesser" of two evils year after years, that until we stop voting for the establishment, that America will NEVER heal.

We will not change our vote to Mitt Romney if he wins the nomination. It would go against everythin...

We will not change our vote to Mitt Romney if he wins the nomination. It would go against everything we've worked for and believe in. We do not believe in Romney, he is more of the same, more evil and we will not be sucked into that. And if the GOP and anyone else thinks they can win without us, you're fooling yourselves. Ron Paul is the only one who can beat Obama.
  • Stryder LAAD Gu... 2012/04/20 22:36:51
    Stryder
    You need to snap out of it. Paul didn't win. He won't win if you write him in. A vote for Paul in the general election may as well be a vote for Obama.
  • LAAD Gu... Stryder 2012/04/21 00:12:31
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +4
    I don't need to snap out of ANYTHING. I'm well aware there is next to no chance of Paul winning. But a vote for Paul is NOT a vote for Obama. It is a vote for RON PAUL. It is also a vote for liberty, freedom, and our Constitution, and that is what the vote will be whether Ron Paul wins or not. A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for the ONLY candidate in this race that represents ME. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils, I will not vote for a bad candidate just because a bunch of idiots ARE. Just because a bunch of people choose to stay ignorant, and even if that number of people is greater than the number of people that are like me, it does NOT mean that I too have to remain ignorant and stupid. I will vote for the best candidate in this race and I really don't care whether a bunch of idiots agree with me or not.
  • Stryder LAAD Gu... 2012/04/21 00:19:32
    Stryder
    The only idiots are the ones voting for the one guy who has no chance of winning. Enjoy.
  • LAAD Gu... Stryder 2012/04/21 00:28:26

2014/11/26 05:37:34