Deal or No Deal? Obama's complete college transcripts for Romney's tax returns?

Jester M.S. 2012/08/10 03:22:53
Deal
No Deal
Direct from the registrars office for Obama, and direct from the IRS from Romney...

• Transquesta 2012/08/11 19:13:42
    No Deal
    Transquesta
    +1
    If it were me it'd be all for all; ALL Obummer's records for ALL of Mittens' records.
  • Danielle 2012/08/11 18:26:10
    Danielle
    I think college transcripts are inequal with tax returns-but I want to see those tax returns.
  • Drummerboy Danielle 2012/08/12 14:09:29
  • Danielle Drummerboy 2012/08/13 20:16:17
    Danielle
    I don't like any of the choices for President, including the Libertarian one.
  • Spidey59 2012/08/11 11:30:55
  • Philo-Publius 2012/08/10 12:12:37
    Deal
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    This word we hear tossed around so loosely now, 'vetting'... it doesn't mean 'dig up dirt on the candidate you hate while shielding your own candidate."

That would be shilling, not vetting.
  • Lordphoton999 *AFCL* 2012/08/10 04:42:30
    Deal
    Lordphoton999 *AFCL*
    +1
    I like that deal but I doubt Obama would make it.
    Deal
    +1
    Good deal but Romney is chicken and the media won't allow it because they know it would sink Obama!
  • reaper 2012/08/10 03:36:32
  • explorer1618 2012/08/10 03:35:12
    explorer1618
    Romney was got to reveal his taxes - NOW !
    Obama does not have to reveal stupid grades ! That simple ........
  • Debowman explore... 2012/08/10 15:44:42
    Debowman
    +1
    Did Obama go to school with forgeign aid??? Obama has got to reveal if he even took economy 101, and no pre law student at Columbia, remembers him, wondor why
  • Drummerboy explore... 2012/08/12 14:10:25
  • explore... Drummerboy 2012/08/12 17:44:46
    explorer1618
    If he " ever " put out his tax es !!!!! I will reply !
  • Tee Quake 2012/08/10 03:30:23
    Tee Quake
    +2
    ALL of his hidden records! There is a lot more than college records that he should reveal.
  • explore... Tee Quake 2012/08/10 03:36:58
    explorer1618
    +1
    Romney should be in jail --- now !
  • Phyl *I... explore... 2012/08/10 04:24:06
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    for what.bama should have been in jail long time ago.Romney for me.
  • Drummerboy explore... 2012/08/12 14:11:16
  • Laura 2012/08/10 03:28:26
    No Deal
    Laura
    Nothing is free. The more people getting "free" things, the more "free" things people need simply because they can't pay for anything after taxes. Lower taxes means you get to decide what you buy, while higher taxes means the government controls what you buy and when and how you use your money.
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/08/10 03:27:32
    No Deal
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    QUID PRO QUO. Release what the President released. Nothing more - Nothing less.

In addition to 11 years of tax returns Mitt also owes us One (1) Certified Long Form Birth Certificate.
  • Debowman FAWKES'... 2012/08/10 15:46:16
    Debowman
    Yes he does, and unlike the one Obama released, not one that will not pass an examination by expersts, not one with fill in the blanks. Obama's BC hasn't passed one test that shows it real not one.
  • FAWKES'... Debowman 2012/08/10 15:56:57
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Tests conducted by knuckle dragging birther lunatics.

Romney hasn't provided his Long Form Birth Certificate - AT ALL.
  • Debowman FAWKES'... 2012/08/10 17:02:08 (edited)
    Debowman
    Actually you are sadly mistaken about that. If these people were testing in a murder case on authenticity of something they would be considered EXPERTS, by a court of law, yet somehow, instead of looking at the results, you question the motives, thats pretty sad. There has been no court of law look at the document, and the "experts that have, have all said the same thing, forged, interesting that libeals are unable to just look at the facts, and have to throw party into it. His BC failed 1200 different test, not 100, but 1200. The font used on the date is even 2 differnt fonts, he himself claimed to be born at queens hospitel, for 3 years, now he was born elsewhere, why is that? if it was a Republican, you would be all over yourself harping on that, Just look at how your moaning about a tax return.
    why was he born before others that same day yet has a higher noumber on the Document? Quit being a pawn and try and educated yourself, I know thats asking a lot, for you to just be objected esp when brainwashed, but there is always hope. Maybe after he loses the election, they will get into it a little deeper.
  • FAWKES'... Debowman 2012/08/10 17:14:15
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    QUID PRO QUO. When the document count is equal then you can ask for additional items.

It doesn't matter how many 'tests' you say the President's Birth Certificate 'failed.' It is Certified, Signed, Sealed and Verified by the State of Hawaii. If you have a problem you'll have to take it up with them, not the President.
  • Debowman FAWKES'... 2012/08/11 19:48:55
    Debowman
    ahhh I see, no answers to that

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983.

In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia ..

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same cla...

ahhh I see, no answers to that

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!
  • FAWKES'... Debowman 2012/08/11 20:02:12
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Still on transcripts huh? First Mitt Romney has to Call what's in the pot or Fold. If he Calls then he can Raise.

Mitt won't be raising with transcripts though. He doesn't want you to see those either. He graduated Cum Laude - Which is a 20 percentile lower than President Obama's Magna Cum Laude.
  • Debowman FAWKES'... 2012/08/11 23:43:47
    Debowman
    yet no one in his class remembers him??/ wow I find his own discribition of his shool grades interesting, and some how, even though he says he was an averge student, he got into Harvard Law? lol that takes a LSAT score of 170 and up interesting from barly passing, to not even remembered at Columbia to Magna Cum Laude at Harvard, And you think the taxes are fishy lol. Can't have an independant thought I see.
  • Jester ... Debowman 2012/08/11 23:53:42
    Jester M.S.
    I am also curious to see transcripts, for a very logical reason. I have had to submit to academic checks for every serious job and internship that I have ever had (I am also a public servant).

It stands to reason that the POTUS should have to submit to the same policies as a deputy from rural Kansas has to. If he made a C in organic chemistry, then fine, I can overlook that. But as any college registrar will tell you, transcripts contain much more than just grades. There is something on there he does not want the public to see, and I would like to know what that something is.
  • Debowman Jester ... 2012/08/12 01:56:04
    Debowman
    +1
    more Americans do than the Liberals want to admit.
  • Spidey59 Debowman 2012/08/11 11:37:31
    Spidey59
    and what of his SSN ? Obama has a Connecticut SSN even tho obama never been to Connecticut while going to school, and if he was raise in Hawaii like he say's, how did he get a Connecticut SSN?
  • Debowman Spidey59 2012/08/11 19:43:40
    Debowman
    These inconvenient facts present a very curious problem for Barack Hussein Obama. At the time that his social security number was issued, Obama was a teen, living in the state of Hawaii and had no connection whatsoever to the geographical area associated with his alleged SSN. Furthermore, the SSN application process at that time was different than today, making it all but impossible for a teen in Hawaii to obtain a social security number from Connecticut.

2014/10/31 10:01:15