Danger - Watch Out for the DHS

STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/12/28 07:47:16
From: The Canada Free Press
By: Doug Hagmann
12/27/2012

Douglas Hagmann is the founder & director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, and a multi-state licensed private investigative agency. Doug began using his investigative skills and training to fight terrorism and increase public awareness through his website. The interview below is somewhat long, but very shocking and a must read.

Introduction: After a lengthy, self-imposed informational black-out, my high-level DHS contact known as “Rosebud” emerged with new, non-public information about plans being discussed and prepared for implementation by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the near future. It is important to note that this black-out was directly related to the aggressive federal initiative of identifying and prosecuting “leakers,” at least those leaks and leakers not sanctioned by the executive office—the latter of which there are many.

Due to those circumstances, my source exercised an abundance of caution to avoid compromising a valuable line of communication until he had information he felt wassignificant enough to risk external contact. The following information is the result of an in-person contact between this author and “Rosebud” within the last 48 hours. With his permission, the interview was digitally recorded and the relevant portions of the contact are provided in a conversational format for easier reading. The original recording was copied onto multiple discs and are maintained in secure locations for historical and insurance purposes.

Meeting: The following began after an exchange of pleasantries and other unrelated discussion:

DH: Do I have your permission to record this conversation?

RB: You do.

DH: I’ve received a lot of e-mail from people wondering where you went and why you’ve been so quiet.

RB: As I told you earlier, things are very dicey. Weird things began to happen before the election and have continued since. Odd things, a clampdown of sorts. I started looking and I found [REDACTED AT THE REQUEST OF THIS SOURCE], and that shook me up. I’m not the only one, though, that found a [REDACTED], so this means there’s surveillance of people within DHS by DHS. So, that explains this cloak and dagger stuff for this meeting.

DH: I understand. What about the others?

RB: They are handling it the same way.

DH: I’ve received many e-mails asking if you are the same person giving information to Ulsterman. Are you?

RB: No, but I think I know at least one of his insiders.

DH: Care to elaborate?

RB: Sorry, no.

DH: Do you trust him or her. I mean, the Ulsterman source?

RB: Yes.

DH: Okay, so last August, you said things were “going hot.” I printed what you said, and things did not seem to happen as you said.

RB: You’d better recheck your notes and compare [them] with some of the events leading up to the election. I think you’ll find that a full blown campaign of deception took place to make certain Obama got back into office. The polls, the media, and a few incidents that happened in the two months before the election. I guess if people are looking for some big event they can point to and say “aha” for verification, well then I overestimated people’s ability to tell when they are being lied to.

DH: What specific incidents are you referring to?

RB: Look at the threats to Obama. Start there. The accusations of racism. Then look at the polls, and especially the judicial decisions about voter ID laws. Bought and paid for, or where there was any potential for problems, the judges got the message, loud and clear. Then look at the voter fraud. And not a peep from the Republicans. Nothing. His second term was a done deal in September. This was planned. Frankly, the Obama team knew they had it sewn up long before Election Day. Benghazi could have derailed them, but the fix was in there, so I never saw anything on my end to suggest a ready-made solution had to be implemented.

DH: What’s going on now?

RB: People better pay close attention over the next few months. First, there won’t be any meaningful deal about the fiscal crisis. This is planned, I mean, the lack of deal is planned. In fact, it’s necessary to pave the way for what is in the short term agenda.

DH: Wait, you’re DHS—not some Wall Street insider.

RB: So you think they are separate agendas? That’s funny. The coming collapse of the U.S. dollar is a done deal. It’s been in the works for years—decades, and this is one of the most important cataclysmic events that DHS is preparing for. I almost think that DHS was created for that purpose alone, to fight Americans, not protect them, right here in America. But that’s not the only reason. There’s the gun issue too.

DH: So, what are you seeing at DHS?

RB: We don’t have a lot of time, tonight—our meeting—as well as a country. I mean I have heard—with my own ears—plans being made that originate from the White House that involve the hierarchy of DHS. You gotta know how DHS works at the highest of levels. It’s Jarrett and Napolitano, with Jarrett organizing all of the plans and approaches. She’s the one in charge, at least from my point of view, from what I am seeing. Obama knows that’s going on and has say, but it seems that Jarrett has the final say, not the other way around. It’s [screwed] up. This really went into high gear since the election.

But it’s a train wreck at mid management, but is more effective at the lower levels. A lot of police departments are being gifted with federal funds with strings attached. That money is flowing out to municipal police departments faster than it can be counted. They are using his money to buy tanks, well, not real tanks, but you know what I mean. DHS is turning the police into soldiers.

By the way, there has been a lot of communication recently between Napolitano and Pistole [TSA head]. They are planning to use TSA agents in tandem with local police for certain operations that are being planned right now. This is so [deleted] important that you cannot even begin to imagine. If you get nothing else out of this, please, please make sure you tell people to watch the TSA and their increasing involvement against the American public. They are the stooges who will be the ones to carry out certain plans when the dollar collapses and the gun confiscation begins.

DH: Whoa, wait a minute. You just said a mouthful. What’s the agenda here?

RB: Your intelligence insider—he knows that we are facing a planned economic collapse. You wrote about this in your articles about Benghazi, or at least that’s what I got out of the later articles. So why the surprise?

DH: There’s a lot here. Let’s take it step by step if you don’t mind.

RB: Okay, but I’m not going to give it to you in baby steps. Big boy steps. This is what I am hearing. Life for the average American is going to change significantly, and not the change people expect. First, DHS is preparing to work with police departments and the TSA to respond to civil uprisings that will happen when there is a financial panic. And there will be one, maybe as early as this spring, when the dollar won’t get you a gumball. I’m not sure what the catalyst will be, but I’ve heard rumblings about a derivatives crisis as well as an oil embargo. I don’t know, that’s not my department. But something is going to happen to collapse the dollar, which has been in the works since the 1990s. Now if it does not happen as soon as this, it’s because there are people, real patriots, who are working to prevent this, so it’s a fluid dynamic. But that doesn’t change the preparations.

And the preparations are these: DHS is prepositioning assets in strategic areas near urban centers all across the country. Storage depots. Armories. And even detainment facilities, known as FEMA camps. FEMA does not even know that the facilities are earmarked for detainment by executive orders, at least not in the traditional sense they were intended. By the way, people drive by some of these armories every day without even giving them a second look. Commercial and business real estate across the country are being bought up or leased for storage purposes. Very low profile.

Anyway, I am hearing that the plan from on high is to let the chaos play out for a while, making ordinary citizens beg for troops to be deployed to restore order. but it’s all organized to make them appear as good guys. That’s when the real head knocking will take place. We’re talking travel restrictions, which should not be a problem because gas will be rationed or unavailable. The TSA will be in charge of travel, or at least be a big part of it. They will be commissioned, upgraded from their current status.

They, I mean Jarrett and Obama as well as a few others in government, are working to create a perfect storm too. This is being timed to coincide with new gun laws.

DH: New federal gun laws?

RB: Yes. Count on the criminalization to possess just about every gun you can think of. Not only restrictions, but actual criminalization of possessing a banned firearm. I heard this directly from the highest of my sources. Plans were made in the ‘90s but were withheld. Now, it’s a new day, a new time, and they are riding the wave of emotion from Sandy Hook, which, by the way as tragic as it was, well, it stinks to high heaven. I mean there are many things wrong there, and first reports are fast disappearing. The narrative is being changed. Look, there is something wrong with Sandy Hook, but if you write it, you’ll be called a kook or worse.

DH: Sure

RB: But Sandy Hook, there’s something very wrong there. But I am hearing that won’t be the final straw. There will be another if they think it’s necessary.

DH: Another shooting?

RB: Yes.

DH: That would mean they are at least complicit.

RB: Well, that’s one way of looking at it.

DH: Are they? Were they?

RB: Do your own research. Nothing I say, short of bringing you photographs and documents will convince anyone, and even then, it’s like [DELETED] in the wind.

DH: So…

RB: So what I’m telling you is that DHS, the TSA and certain, but not all, law enforcement agencies are going to be elbow deep in riot control in response to an economic incident. At the same time or close to it, gun confiscation will start. It will start on a voluntary basis using federal registration forms, then an amnesty, then the kicking-in of doors start.

Before or at the same time, you know all the talk of lists, you know, the red and blue lists that everyone made fun of? Well they exist, although I don’t know about their colors. But there are lists of political dissidents maintained by DHS. Names are coordinated with the executive branch, but you know what? They did not start with Obama. They’ve been around in one form or another for years. The difference though is that today, they are much more organized. And I’ll tell you that the vocal opponents of the politics of the global elite, the bankers, and the opponents of anything standing in their way, well, they are on the top of the list of people to be handled.

DH: Handled?

RB: As the situations worsen, some might be given a chance to stop their vocal opposition. Some will, others won’t. I suppose they are on different lists. Others won’t have that chance. By that time, though, it will be chaos and people will be in full defensive mode. They will be hungry, real hunger like we’ve never experienced before. They will use our hunger as leverage. They will use medical care as leverage.

DH: Will this happen all at once?

RB: They hope to make it happen at the same time. Big cities first, with sections being set apart from the rest of the country. Then the rural areas. There are two different plans for geographical considerations. But it will all come together.

DH: Wait, this sounds way, way over the top. Are you telling me… [Interrupts]

RB: [Over talk/Unintelligible] ...know who was selected or elected twice now. You know who his associates are. And you are saying this is way over the top? Don’t forget what Ayers said - you talked to Larry Grathwohl. This guy is a revolutionary. He does not want to transform our country in the traditional sense. He will destroy it. And he’s not working alone. He’s not working for himself, either. He has his handlers. So don’t think this is going to be a walk in the park, with some type of attempt to rescue the country. Cloward-Piven. Alinsky. Marx. All rolled into one. And he won’t need the rest of his four years to do it.

DH: I need you to be clear. Let’s go back again, I mean, to those who speak out about what’s happening.

RB: [Edit note: Obviously irritated] How much clearer do you want it? The Second Amendment will be gone, along with the first, at least practically or operationally. The Constitution will be gone, suspended, at least in an operational sense. Maybe they won’t actually say that they are suspending it, but will do it. Like saying the sky is purple when it’s actually blue. How many people will look at the sky and say yeah, it’s purple? They see what they want to see.

So the DHS, working with other law enforcement organizations, especially the TSA as it stands right now, will oversee the confiscation of assault weapons, which includes all semi-automatic weapons following a period of so-called amnesty. It also includes shotguns that hold multiple rounds, or have pistol grips. They will go after the high capacity magazines, anything over, say 5 rounds.

They will also go after the ammunition, especially at the manufacturer’s level. They will require a special license for certain weapons, and make it impossible to own anything. More draconian than England. This is a global thing too. Want to hunt? What gives you the right to hunt their animals? Sound strange? I hope so, but they believe they own the animals. Do you understand now, how sick and twisted this is? Their mentality?

The obvious intent is to disarm American citizens. They will say that we’ll still be able to defend ourselves and go hunting, but even that will be severely regulated. This is the part that they are still working out, though. While the plans were made years ago, there is some argument over the exact details. I know that Napalitano, even with her support of the agenda, would like to see this take place outside of an E.O. [Executive Order] in favor of legislative action and even with UN involvement.

DH: But UN involvement would still require legislative approval.

RB: Yes, but you’re still thinking normal - in normal terms. Stop thinking about a normal situation. The country is divided, which is exactly where Obama wants us to be. We are as ideologically divided as we were during the Civil War and that rift is growing every day. Add in a crisis - and economic crisis - where ATM and EBT cards will stop working. Where bank accounts will contain nothing but air. They are anticipating a revolution and a civil war rolled into one (emphasis added by this author).

Imagine when talk show hosts or Bloggers or some other malcontent gets on the air or starts writing about the injustice of it all, and about how Obama is the anti-Christ or something. They will outlaw such talk or writing as inciting the situation - they will make it illegal by saying that it is causing people to die. The Republicans will go along with everything as it’s - we have - a one party system. Two parties is an illusion. It’s all so surreal to talk about but you see where this is headed, right?

DH: Well, what about the lists?

RB: Back to that again, okay. Why do you think the NSA has surveillance of all communications? To identify and stop terrorism? Okay, to be fair, that is part of it, but not the main reason. The federal agencies have identified people who present a danger to them and their agendas. I don’t know if they are color coded like you mentioned, red, blue, purple or peach mango or whatever, but they exist. In fact, each agency has their own. You know, why is it so [deleted] hard for people to get their heads around the existence of lists with names of people who pose a threat to their plans? The media made a big deal about Nixon’s enemies list and everyone nodded and said yeah, that [deleted], but today? They’ve been around for years and years.

DH: I think it’s because of the nature of the lists today. What do they plan to do with their enemies?

RB: Go back to what Ayers said when, in the late ‘60s? ‘70s? I forget. Anyway, he was serious. But to some extent, the same thing that happened before. They - the people on some of these lists - are under surveillance, or at least some, and when necessary, some are approached and made an offer. Others, well, they can be made to undergo certain training. Let’s call it sensitivity training, except on a much different level. Others, most that are the most visible and mainstream are safe for the most part. And do you want to know why? It’s because they are in the pockets of the very people we are talking about, but they might or might not know it. Corporate sponsorship - follow the money. You know the drill. You saw it happen before, with the birth certificate.

It’s people that are just under the national radar but are effective. They have to worry. Those who have been publicly marginalized already but continue to talk or write or post, they are in trouble. It’s people who won’t sell out, who think that they can make a difference. Those are the people who have to worry.

Think about recent deaths that everybody believes were natural or suicides. Were they? People are too busy working their [butts] off to put food on the table to give a damn about some guy somewhere who vapor locks because of too many doughnuts and coffee and late nights. And it seems plausible enough to happen. This time, when everything collapses, do you think they will care if it is a bullet or a heart attack that takes out the opposition? [Deleted] no.

DH: That’s disturbing. Do you… [interrupts]

RB: Think about the Oklahoma City bombing in ‘95. Remember how Clinton blamed that on talk radio, or at least in part. Take what happened then and put it in context of today. Then multiply the damnation by 100, and you will begin to understand where this is going. People like Rush and Hannity have a narrow focus of the political theater. They’ll still be up and running during all of this to allow for the appearance of normal. Stay within the script, comrade.

But as far as the others, they have certain plans. And these plans are becoming more transparent. They are getting bolder. They are pushing lies, and the bigger the lie, the easier it is to sell to the people. They will even try to sell a sense of normalcy as things go absolutely crazy and break down. It will be surreal. And some will believe it, think that it’s only happening in certain places, and we can draw everything back once the dust settles. But when it does, this place will not be the same.

DH: Will there be resistance within the ranks of law enforcement? You know, will some say they won’t go along with the plan, like the Oath Keepers?

RB: Absolutely. But they will not only be outnumbered, but outgunned - literally. The whole objective is to bring in outside forces to deal with the civil unrest that will happen in America. And where does their allegiance lie? Certainly not to Sheriff Bob. Or you or me.

During all of this, and you’ve got to remember that the dollar collapse is a big part of this, our country is going to have to be redone. I’ve seen - personally - a map of North America without borders. Done this year. The number 2015 was written across the top, and I believe that was meant as a year. Along with this map - in the same area where this was - was another map showing the United States cut up into sectors. I’m not talking about what people have seen on the internet, but something entirely different. Zones. And a big star on the city of Denver.

Sound like conspiracy stuff on the Internet? Yup. But maybe they were right. It sure looks that way. It will read that way if you decide to write about this. Good luck with that. Anyway, the country seemed to be split into sectors, but not the kind shown on the internet. Different.

DH: What is the context of that?

RB: Across the bottom of this was written economic sectors. It looked like a work in progress, so I can’t tell you any more than that. From the context I think it has to do with the collapse of the dollar.

DH: Why would DHS have this? I mean, it seems almost contrived, doesn’t it?

RB: Not really, when you consider the bigger picture. But wait before we go off into that part. I need to tell you about Obamacare, you know, the new health care coming up. It plays a big part - a huge [deleted] part in the immediate reshaping of things.

DH: How so?

RB: It creates a mechanism of centralized control over people. That’s the intent of this monster of a bill, not affordable health care. And it will be used to identify gun owners. Think your health records are private? Have you been to the doctor lately? Asked about owning a gun? Why do you think they ask, do you think they care about your safety? Say yes to owning a gun and your information is shared with another agency, and ultimately, you will be identified as a security risk. The records will be matched with other agencies.

You think that they are simply relying on gun registration forms? This is part of data collection that people don’t get. Oh, and don’t even think about getting a script for some mood enhancement drug and being able to own a gun.

Ayers and Dohrn are having the times of their lives seeing things they’ve worked for all of their adult lives actually coming to pass. Oh, before I forget, look at the recent White House visitor logs.

DH: Why? Where did that come from?

RB: Unless they are redacted, you will see the influence of Ayers. Right now. The Weather Underground has been reborn. So has their agenda.

DH: Eugenics? Population control?

RB: Yup. And re-education camps. But trust me, you write about this, you’ll be called a kook. It’s up to you, it’s your reputation, not mine. And speaking about that, you do know that this crew is using the internet to ruin people, right? They are paying people to infiltrate discussion sites and forums to call people like you idiots. Show me the proof, they say. Why doesn’t you source come forward? If he knows so much, why not go to Fox or the media? To them, if it’s not broadcast on CNN, it’s not real. Well, they’ve got it backwards. Very little on the news is real. The stock market, the economy, the last presidential polls, very little is real.

But this crew is really internet savvy. They’ve got a lot of people they pay to divert issues on forums, to mock people, to marginalize them. They know what they’re doing. People think they’ll take sites down - hack them. Why do that when they are more effective to infiltrate the discussion? Think about the birth certificate, I mean the eligibility problem of Obama. Perfect example.

DH: How soon do you see things taking place?

RB: They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next big economic event.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED].

NOTE: At this point, my contact asked me to reserve further disclosures until after the inauguration.

• dallasjoe 2013/04/14 00:15:31
    dallasjoe
    +2
    Rosebud the sled from Citizen Kane (they said Kane was based on Hearst) and Hearst was the 1930's version of Murdock. Orson Welles the Author of Citizen Kane was the same guy who did War of the Worlds.
  • Charu ∞... dallasjoe 2013/04/14 00:21:08
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you Dallasjoe.....sound familiar?

http://socioecohistory.wordpr...
  • STU~PWC... dallasjoe 2013/04/14 00:51:41
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    Sorry, you're going over my head. Could you elaborate for me please?
  • dallasjoe STU~PWC... 2013/04/14 01:24:09
    dallasjoe
    Rosebud funny the "deep throat" used that name. holder of Secrets etc. Between me and you (and every body else on SH) I do not think DH is on the Up and Up .
  • STU~PWC... dallasjoe 2013/04/14 01:39:16
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    "DH" - sorry, who is that? You may have explained on a previous page, but I can't see it now.
  • dallasjoe STU~PWC... 2013/04/14 04:34:17
    dallasjoe
    DH is Douglas Hagmann the "author" who claimed he had an Interview, Douglas hagmann busted Douglas hagmann busted
    Looks Nazi like
  • STU~PWC... dallasjoe 2013/05/10 22:05:06
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    I see no reason to believe the interview was a fake. Of course, I con't prove it either way. But it is understandable at times for interviewers to hide identities, as release of interviewee names or source names can sometimes lead to physical dangers.
  • STU~PWC... dallasjoe 2013/04/14 01:37:14
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    Thank you. I appreciate the explanation.
  • "Shooter" E-7 ™ 2013/01/15 23:38:52
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +2
    No wonder stores are short of ammo!!!
  • STU~PWC... "Shoote... 2013/01/17 02:09:51
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +2
    It's a combination of factors. High demand, plus some stores are cutting back on new orders until they know what will be allowable for sale after the new rules come out.
    +5
    Why is DHS buying millions of rounds of ammunition?

And where are the spent shell casings to tell us that they're using up those rounds in training?
  • STU~PWC... Temlako... 2013/01/17 02:16:04
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +3
    Just a guess, but the Admin is preparing for a possible DOI inspired revolt over gun control (the 19 Presidential EO's, and the Feinstein Bill). In addition to the largest order for hollow points ever in US history, we also have all the FEMA camps, plastic coffins, and hundreds of VIPR teams roaming the streets (TSA agents making car searches without warrants).

These rounds are not for training. Training rounds are FMJ's (full metal jacket); these are inexpensive sharp pointed bullets. The hollow points the DHS ordered cost twice as much as FMJ's; they expand on impact to leave a wide wound track (to maximize stopping power). These bullets are to kill people.
  • uguess Temlako... 2013/01/17 03:02:11 (edited)
  • STU~PWC... uguess 2013/04/13 22:22:04
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +1
    Sorry, I don't have the plug-in to play your videos, but Obama definitely is not the antichrist (the Bible indicates that the antichrist will be Assyrian, one of the ancient racial lines of today's modern Germans).
  • uguess 2013/01/05 06:30:02
    uguess
    +4
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Read Boston’s entire “No ma’am” letter below and then share it with others:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
  • STU~PWC... uguess 2013/01/17 02:18:07
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +4
    I've seen this letter before. This whole federal gun control thing is crazy. The federal government doesn't even have an enumerated power to regulate firearms. The whole thing is a Tenth Amendment violation.
  • uguess STU~PWC... 2013/01/17 03:01:41 (edited)
  • firefly 2013/01/03 00:47:21
  • STU~PWC... firefly 2013/01/17 02:19:30
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +4
    Yeah, we are headed toward jackboot socialism. We're almost there already.
  • uguess firefly 2013/01/17 03:19:18
  • Freedom Mom 2013/01/02 09:51:33 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +7
    Great post Stu, I just want you to know I have been following the Dragon Family Law suit and I have been listen to Global Voice Drakes show. for over 1 year now. as well as following any info I can get about the Dragon Family Law suit. For what its worth the Vatican accounts were seized in 2011 and it seems that Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Mitt Romney, the Clintons, and Obama, Supreme Court Judge Roberts as well as the Pope and many others had more than in some cases 800 million. If anyone has been paying attention Obama has put out a public email, saying his administration is being threaten. 14 Military people in high places has been replaced. The email has been posted on Drakes website here is a link: http://americannationalmilita...

I have followed every arrest of International Bankers and Have watched for many stepping down. Look for Tim Geitner to leave the US by December 31. He will be headed to the EU to take an economic Council job let him destroy their economy for a while as if the EU needs any help. From what I have been gathering the pentagon has been gather information since 1965 because of the direction this country is going in and were many saw where it was headed, as well as the vast corruption in all levels. As far as I have heard the documents have been copied held in...

I have followed every arrest of International Bankers and Have watched for many stepping down. Look for Tim Geitner to leave the US by December 31. He will be headed to the EU to take an economic Council job let him destroy their economy for a while as if the EU needs any help. From what I have been gathering the pentagon has been gather information since 1965 because of the direction this country is going in and were many saw where it was headed, as well as the vast corruption in all levels. As far as I have heard the documents have been copied held in undisclosed locations. The powers at the top are fighting. I have also heard about NESRA that has been put in place. Which is a temporay finincial system to keep the US going and many are in a stand by postion.
    Yes it possible the False Flag will set up and gun owners will get the blame as well, it will be the perfect storm for Marshall Law, Vallery Jarret and Bill Aryres are going to use what Glen Beck warned most about the Underground weathermen Plan of the 1960's.
    I do know we have help waiting in the wings. Retired Militarty, active, underground militias, oath Keepers, and when these groups of the dark cabal start their plans to go after Americans the sh*t is going to hit the fan. in 60 days. I just gather info see what happend but most of what I have been watching has come true look around you will find out about the arrest this is happening world wide. Iceland, EU, UK, America, Iran, Italy, and many other places as well as the report in the EU of Banker sucides. I have looked all of this up its true, Get prepared, support Militias, military and take care of each other.

Tim Geitner has rolled over on his buddies, thats why the coward is going to leave the US. From what i have heard the FED bank account has been locked the FED can only buy its own dept. The Vatican accounts have been frozen and monies returned. Some Preist have some explaing to do. The good guys have the global accounts. The cabal is kicking and screaming that is why this is happening. They knew about the info your have speaking about was known about 6 months ago. It wasn't told to the public because it could jeperdize the good guys fighting behind the sceens. Many countries are not going to allow the Fed to control their money. Iceland did FREE their country and Americans need to look at that real hard and maybe we can follow their lead. Many court cases have been filed, It is possible don't lose hope. I just found conformation about Tim Geitner leaving the US on info wars here is the link: http://infowars.com/getiner-o...
    Don't lose hope. Your friend, Freedom Mom
  • uguess Freedom... 2013/01/05 06:30:19
    uguess
    +4
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
  • Freedom... uguess 2013/01/05 20:05:37
    Freedom Mom
    +4
    I read that one its a good letter. thank you, Daniel.
  • STU~PWC... Freedom... 2013/01/17 02:22:22
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +3
    Thanks for the great information. It looks like we are in for some very tough times.
  • Freedom... STU~PWC... 2013/01/17 07:22:26
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Your welcome Stu. Yes we are from what Iam hearing the militias are running hot and are standing by it could happen in March from what Iam hearing.
  • uguess Freedom... 2013/01/17 03:02:29 (edited)
  • DeeB 2012/12/31 19:32:25
    DeeB
    +7
    Starting tomorrow, everyone in this country should not give them one more dime in taxes and make it perfectly clear that we are not giving up our guns and will not be fingerprinted in order to have one. Let them know that they work for us and not the other way around. They only have the power that the people give them. TAKE IT BACK! NOW!
  • Charu ∞... DeeB 2012/12/31 19:38:26
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    I have been saying this for years!
  • STU~PWC... Charu ∞... 2012/12/31 19:50:22
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +4
    Dee and I are creating an echo chamber for you. :)
  • Charu ∞... STU~PWC... 2012/12/31 20:03:33
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    So I see STU....Thank you!
    You and I have been friends for a long time
    and I know you have heard it out of me MANY times! :)
  • uguess STU~PWC... 2013/01/05 06:30:49
    uguess
    +4
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
  • DeeB Charu ∞... 2012/12/31 22:16:13
    DeeB
    +4
    Me too, maybe now they might listen? I won't count on it.
  • Charu ∞... DeeB 2013/01/01 07:38:03
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    I sure hope so......

Maybe this will help......

http://www.sodahead.com/livin...
  • STU~PWC... DeeB 2012/12/31 19:49:40
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +6
    Right on!! Our Constitution was designed to give the federal government supremacy in international policy, and the states supremacy in state and local policy. The Founders designed our highest laws to prevent there being any "national policy" on anything (except for mandates and restrictions written directly into the Constitution itself). A Constitutional Republic is a union created by the states, and not the other way around. The very notion of any "national policy" created by conventional federal law always smacks of tyranny.
  • DeeB STU~PWC... 2012/12/31 22:42:30
    DeeB
    +6
    This is the second time that it never brought me to your replies and I just happened to see them! You are absolutely correct. The federal government is supposed to be for defense and infrastructure and not banning lightbulbs or telling us how many times we can flush our toilets!
  • ConLibF... DeeB 2012/12/31 22:29:57
    ConLibFraud
    +7
    Damn right!!!
  • uguess ConLibF... 2013/01/05 06:30:59
    uguess
    +4
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
  • uguess ConLibF... 2013/01/17 03:10:54 (edited)
  • uguess DeeB 2013/01/05 06:30:36
    uguess
    +4
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
Cpl,
    United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
  • DeeB uguess 2013/01/05 13:49:23
    DeeB
    +4
    Yes I have see this in an article and have shared it, thank you Daniel.

2014/09/18 09:49:12