Daily Presidential Tracking Poll Shows Romney Take The Lead - Rasmussen Reports™: Agree?

Daryl 2012/09/13 19:29:56

RASMUSSENREPORTS.COM reports:
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

rasmussenreports reports rasmussen reports polls spot

Read More: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/pol...

• ~ Veronica Arin Ayne~ 2012/09/13 19:32:46
    Agree
    ~ Veronica Arin Ayne~
    +3
    I think this business in the middle east is goihg to turn people AGAINST Obama because he has been kissing their backsides for nearly 4 years.

• Tom 2012/09/14 17:37:39
    Disagree
    Tom
    Not gonna happen.
    Too many moronic idealists in this country.
    Between that lot and the even larger group looking to maintain their government checks, Obama is a shoe-in.
  • mikeeonly 2012/09/14 02:37:43
    Disagree
    mikeeonly
    hope not
  • Rebel Yell 2012/09/13 23:54:50
    Disagree
    Rebel Yell
    The best place to look is RCP... which is an average of the top polls, showing Obama pulling away more and more.

Rasmussen... you're kidding. right? If it leaned any more far right, it would fall off the polling cliff.

Even FOX has Obama out by 12. Intrade also has Obama out front.
  • Stryder Rebel Yell 2012/09/14 03:03:36
    Stryder
    Rasmussen's been proven to be the most accurate polling company the last 3 Presidential elections.
  • Robert Fitzgerald 2012/09/13 22:38:08
    Agree
    Robert Fitzgerald
    Romney will win. Obama has over %7.2 unemployment even with Obama's fudging the number(it's more like %15+), under %50 approval, he has no record to run on and has destroyed the first amendment.
    Disagree
    They forgot to poll me..........
  • Htcbm1 2012/09/13 21:36:15
    Agree
    Htcbm1
    +1
    And I also believe that his lead is more than they are letting on!...
  • Steve 2012/09/13 21:34:03 (edited)
    Disagree
    Steve
    Snort. Intrade.com is showing Swiss Mitt's chances cratering. People who are betting their own real money are betting on Obama.
    Agree
    +1
    He knows what he's doing and it shows. Obama is an unpatriotic Muslim ass kissing failure who doesn't know what he's doing and that shows too. NOBAMA in 2012!!
  • WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA 2012/09/13 20:54:49
    Agree
    WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Acted like a President and become the President.
  • J 2012/09/13 20:35:28
    Agree
    J
    +1
    Who really knows. I just pray that Romney pulls it off in the end and wins this electino.
  • burningsnowman 2012/09/13 19:54:14 (edited)
    Disagree
    burningsnowman
    I think he probably will win but Rasmussen has a reputation for slanting Republican anyway. Granted a lot of the polls have oversampled Dems lately.
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/09/13 19:52:12
    Agree
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    here's hoping it holds
  • Q 2012/09/13 19:49:24
    Disagree
    Q
    +1
    "Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on" laughing gif
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/09/13 19:49:12
    Disagree
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +1
    funny.
  • Lerro DeHazel 2012/09/13 19:46:42
    Agree
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    I can only see a Landslide Victory for Mitt Romney . . . Romney's opponent (what's his name?) is going to have to come forward with more aggressiveness while beating out a path on the Campaign Trail . . . Like having "an Ace up his sleeve" so to speak . . . About what? What would the topic be? . . . Healthcare? . . . Osama Bin Laden Death? . . . What is going to entice voters to change their minds? . . . That's why Mitt Romney will never look back now . . . Even if Mitt Romney does not campaign so heavy in the so-called Swing States. He's going to win and win big.
  • bonehea... Lerro D... 2012/09/13 20:05:48
    bonehead15329
    +1
    Thanks for the pep talk, I really do hope you're right!
  • Lerro D... bonehea... 2012/09/13 21:30:47
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    Well, there is not much time left for any candidate to be pulling rabbits out of hats; but more than anything, there is so much negative results (currently) from Polls for BH to ever "get caught back up" to even make the race anything close at all. What will draw more voters to his side will be some kind of "new idea" that could play as being a miracle . . . If not; then the voters who were "suckered-before" are not going to let it occur again . . . Whole States like Virginia, and North Carolina, come to mind; but also every County within the State Boundaries of Ohio, Wisconsin, and Iowa. That is going to be tough to do . . . Although, not every County may be necessary; still, those States don't have a lot of "regional differences" within their boundar-lines. (If you've seen the first one you've seen the last one.) Now, Colorado and New Mexico are different; but still, what has he done to impress anyone there? For that reason, I feel that all of those States are going to go for Romney.
  • bonehea... Lerro D... 2012/09/13 21:55:48
    bonehead15329
    +1
    Here in Pennsylvania if you look at an electoral map after a national election, most of the counties are red (including mine); but in the areas where the three or four major cities are, those counties are blue. And since the urban areas are much more densely populated, blue usually carries the day and the state's electoral votes all end up going to the Democrat. There really does seem to be a stark difference between city folk and country folk when it comes to politics. I'm just hoping and praying that Pennsylvania's 20 electoral votes will go to Romney this time.
  • Lerro D... bonehea... 2012/09/14 15:25:33
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    Wow! Your assessment of certain municipalities drawing big at the ballot box were extremely accurate. That is what happened in Nevada also with Harry Reid bribing the SEIU Leaders in Las Vegas. The poor ranchers throughout the Great State of Nevada (Ponderosa?) got screwed, again. Detroit also comes to mind in Michigan, as well. Of course Pittsburgh, Philidelphia, Scranton, and Erie, are going to draw big from the Liberals . . . But when I visited Philadelphia a few years back, the community that we were visiting was very Conservative . . . And I know you can't always go by that. I really enjoyed my short-stay in Philadelphia, though.
  • bonehea... Lerro D... 2012/09/14 16:21:14
    bonehead15329
    +1
    You nailed it. Those are the four blue spots in PA. I live in southwestern PA, south of Pittsburgh and way outside of the blue zone. I really hope you're right about Romney winning in a landslide. If he wins some critical swing state by only ten thousand votes or so then I'm sure the liberals will drag it through the courts and spend the next decade whining that he "stole" the election.
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/09/13 19:37:39
  • Herb 2012/09/13 19:35:21
    Agree
    Herb
    +1
    romeny will win in the end and congress and the senate will be in gop control
  • Tom Herb 2012/09/14 17:41:54
    Tom
    God, I hope not.
    Every time 1 party controls all 3, government spending skyrockets, just on different priorities.
    My ideal election result would be a Republican President and Senate, and a Democratic House.
  • Herb Tom 2012/09/14 18:36:57
    Herb
    it will be like bush they will take all
  • Tom Herb 2012/09/14 19:20:43
    Tom
    And how much did the deficit explode under that group?
    Massively, only to be outdone by Obama, Reid, & Pelosi.
    All in 1 camp is a nightmare for the country's economy.
  • Herb Tom 2012/09/14 22:44:44
    Herb
    you have another group suff might not get passed i know what you mean
    Agree
    ~ Veronica Arin Ayne~
    +3
  • Lerro D... ~ Veron... 2012/09/14 17:08:38
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    Yeah, he and his advisors were playing along all the time and taking notes, from day-to-day, etc.; and so planning along, accordingly; but "THAT Controversial Movie" popped-up; and now they are having to deal with some kind of adversity that they were surely not anticipaing in the BH Obama Camp. To me, when it comes the Praise of A Supreme Being; you can still have faith; show your faith; and be a sincere believer, WITHOUT being childish over some kind of video or something. I say to them; GROW UP!! . . .
  • Daryl 2012/09/13 19:30:45
    Disagree
    Daryl
    +1
    No I still think Obama will win.

Obama has 90% of the media and 99% of the voter fraud.

How can Obama lose?

voter fraud
  • GeorgeA... Daryl 2012/09/13 19:58:38
    GeorgeAMartini
    +1
    Excellent points. I just hope we can overcome and change the course of the future.

2014/04/19 22:45:34