Daily Ejaculation Good for Sperm Health, Count: Do you masturbate everyday?

Creamy 2009/07/02 01:37:54
I masturbate everyday; I am fertile as can be!
I do not masturbate everyday; my sperm are ridden with DNA damage!
I think the Australian study of curbing DNA  damage in sperm cells...
In an Australian study of men with fertility problems, scientists found that daily ejaculation for a week helped curb DNA damage seen in sperm. Typically, sperm damage occurs when the testicles face too warm of environment and remain in the testes for too long.

The Australian researcher also noted that couples who wish to be impregnated, should have sex (at the least), every two to three days, as this ensure healthy sperm counts.

Do you masturbate everyday?

• Sumātogai 2011/04/03 19:23:10
    Sumātogai
    I explode every-time.
  • mlg pro 2010/05/03 01:58:52
    mlg pro
    +1
    ya im doing it rite now
  • tarsolyger 2009/07/31 22:03:41
    tarsolyger
    Man, at home I live in the same room with my sister, and most of my times I'm in collage :)
  • Chaz 2009/07/10 19:49:56
    Chaz
    love it ;-)
  • MLBaron 2009/07/05 19:52:26
    I think the Australian study of curbing DNA damage in sperm cells...
    MLBaron
    Australian study shows that when you live on a big island out of f****ing no where, choking your chicken is a good thing especially if you have somebody else do it for you, when we're done pass on the vegetmite!
  • ♥♥ Caren Celine ♥♥ 2009/07/05 18:41:36
    ♥♥ Caren Celine ♥♥
    Guys will just love using this. Just lovin' this excuse, eh guys?
  • A m b e e z y <3 2009/07/04 23:38:52
    A m b e e z y <3
    My boyfriend masterbates every day!
  • largo1 2009/07/03 21:37:54
    largo1
    Only on mornings I don't have .
  • Moderated 2009/07/03 00:54:30
    Moderated
    So says my husband.
  • jacktown kid 2009/07/03 00:43:11
    jacktown kid
    yuck
  • Comrade Volizden 2009/07/03 00:24:03
    Comrade Volizden
    almost everyday, but I am a highly sexual person
  • KUDABUX 2009/07/02 20:04:39
    KUDABUX
    Oriental take on ejaculation:

Ejaculation causes significant amounts of son's of essence (jing) to leave the body. This drains kidney yang qi, and in order to resupply the kidneys, they draw up energy from the secondary vessels in the legs (yinqiao mai, yangqiao mai, yinwei mai, and yangwei mai) to replenish the kidneys. This is why you get weak in the legs after excessive sexual activity. That happens immediatly. What happens over a bit of time is that jing is spent to replenish the qi in said vessels.

This can impair energy work because many forms of qigong focus on the principle of Three Flowers Reach the Top, which means that the three treasures (jing qi and shen) reach the top of the body to nourish the brain (Baihui, Du 20). This is done by first refraining from sexual activity to builup alot of jing in the body. The jing is led upwards to the Huang Ting (an area in the abdomen between the navel and the xiphoid process) where it is converted into qi. The qi is then led up the Chong Mai (the thrusting vessel, essentially the spinal cord) directly into the brain. Once there the qi is refined into shen.

There is one more step to this process which is to turn the shen into emptiness and crush the emptiness. By the time you get around to that you're at the final stages of e...

Oriental take on ejaculation:

There is one more step to this process which is to turn the shen into emptiness and crush the emptiness. By the time you get around to that you're at the final stages of enlightenment training.

But to get back to the topic, this process requires ALOT of qi. Which means you have to conserve ALOT of jing. Which means you normally abstain for more than 100 days. Usually a few years all tolled.

The reason athletes refrain is the weakening of the legs which results from depleted kidney yang. When your refrain you have much more qi to work with.
    __________________
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.
  • Crestfallen 2009/07/02 12:40:32
    Crestfallen
    uh im a girl.......soooo yeah......
  • Cap 2009/07/02 02:00:27
    Cap
    ... is a wonderfully illustrative example of the distinction between a fact - and that is something that, only perhaps, will it turn out to be proof of - and knowledge.
  • Astro-Boy 2009/07/02 01:46:50
    Astro-Boy
    I remember the days when sperm use to be free, hell it was all over the place.
  • Ace~Mr.Giantess~ 2009/07/02 01:45:01
    Ace~Mr.Giantess~
    +1
    But it wouldn't matter anyway because I'm only attracted to my physically impossible fetish and I'm not going to have any kids.
  • Astro-Boy Ace~Mr.... 2009/07/02 01:47:42
    Astro-Boy
    +1
    No giant kids?
    giant kids
  • Ace~Mr.... Astro-Boy 2009/07/02 01:48:10
    Ace~Mr.Giantess~
    +1
    Not unless my fetish becomes possible.
  • Astro-Boy Ace~Mr.... 2009/07/02 01:48:40
    Astro-Boy
    +1
    Maybe there is a planet of Giant people and they will come and take you away.
  • Ace~Mr.... Astro-Boy 2009/07/02 01:49:52 (edited)
  • ♥♥ Care... Ace~Mr.... 2009/07/05 18:46:37
    ♥♥ Caren Celine ♥♥
    +1
    Just wondering Ace, what kind of Giant do you mean?
    Because there are current giants in the world..but only do to disorders.
    And I mean size 23 shoe wearing giants.
  • Ace~Mr.... ♥♥ Care... 2009/07/05 22:25:17
    Ace~Mr.Giantess~
    +1
    I'm talking about physically impossible 20+ foot tall giants.
  • ♥♥ Care... Ace~Mr.... 2009/07/07 02:04:53
    ♥♥ Caren Celine ♥♥
    +1
    Good to know.....

2014/12/21 18:05:56