CURRENT PICTURE OF TRAYVON MARTIN....17 YRS. OLD

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/03/26 23:45:52
This is where I have a problem. The picture that the media....(corrupt and
bought and paid for....) that has been circulating of Trayvon Martin at 12 years old....
YES... 12 YEARS OLD...is not the person who lost his life a month ago, in Sanford.
Regardless of the situation, it is a terrible thing..and we should all listen very
carefully....This is also...not an indictment about young back male with gold teeth,
which does not make them thugs, or bad people. We all feel some kind
of injustice has taken place here.....but it is not cut and dry......things have been
reported which are biased....photos have been distributed which make that angel like face of Trayvons, prey on your sympathy. Let's wait and get the facts. Spike Lee
tweeting Zimmerman's home address, is totally unacceptable. He is just hoping someone will take matters into their own hands. Is that JUSTICE?????
Trayvon was 17.........and a full grown young man...... Zimmerman received injuries
during the altercation that a 12 year old, angel faced boy, (who Obama thinks looks
just like him...) as shown in the "media" pictures, could not have caused to grown
man. It has gotten out of control.....we need to take a deep breath. It is a national story at this point, everyone is talking about it and justiced will be served....
Anytime Al Sharpton shows up.....as in the case of Tawanna Brawley, and the DUKE rape case....you have to reserve your judgement.....He has a record of blowing facts out of proportion.......Truthfully, he can't be trusted.....
Check your rage....at the door....We are not enemies, as much as there are those who will try to divide us, at this time. It is sickening what people do in the name of
"POLITICS"

• notafraidofthetruth 2012/03/29 02:27:05
    notafraidofthetruth
    +6
    It is bad enough that our country is plagued with terrible violence, our youth is possibly the most angry, hateful and intolerant generation this country has seen, but its disgusting that the media is hell bent on racially dividing this country and stirring up hate in our society and most detrimentally in our youth. it is 2012 in America "the melting pot" in an era were the majority of people are inter-racial and so ethnically diverse. Its mind boggling to hear and see the media shove down our throats that a someone got killed because they're black and/or they were wearing a hoodie. and it's even more sickening to see all of these people jump on "racist" train. MLK would must be rolling over in his grave. When he fought so hard for civil rights and equality this is NOT what he had in mind. Unfortunately, if your a thug (black white pink or purple) your eventually going to end up shot or in jail. I wish that the media would focus on crucifying the "artist" that glorify the gangster life style and thug life that our youth is eating up and trying to emulate instead of breading false racism.

• Eric Jefferson 2013/07/17 20:52:27
    Eric Jefferson
    +3
    I don't think he looks that different and those aren't pictures of Martin at 12 or even 14 as some have alleged, he's 16, teenager grow that fast. Regardless, i'm fine with using the photos taken two weeks before he was murdered. Trayvon believed a man was following and he confronted him while still on his (Martin's) cell phone. Under Florida law he had a right to defend himself "when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first". And Obama is not fanning hatred by saying Martin looks like he could have been his son. It was one of the rare times when he said just what i hoped he would say. Racism in this country has apparently become pointing out the act in reality (even fatally). Still I don't agree with Spike Lee it seems indicative of the kind of vigilante spirit growing in this country and carried out by people like George Zimmerman.
  • mustangluver 2013/07/17 03:56:57
    mustangluver
    +2
    There aren't many pics of the 17 yr old TM..mmm...Blacks and black leaders are teaching their kids and teens that they need to be very cautious as they too can be shot and killed..LOL..YES IF THEY ATTACK SOMEONE LIKE TM DID...LOL
  • Eric Je... mustang... 2013/08/28 13:57:30
    Eric Jefferson
    Only two people know what happened that night. One of them is dead and the other one was on trial for his murder. Zimmerman was never cross examined, the only testimony he gave was from an unchallenged, pre-recorded interview on Sean Hannity's (anti-Trayvon) show. The other closest witness was Martin's friend Rachel Jeanteal who testified that Martin was still on the phone with her when her when the incident began. Even the juror who thought Jeanteal was unreliable acknowledges this part to be true. That means that martin, while talking on the phone walked up to Zimmerman and began attacking him. Who was Trayvon Martin, the Rock? By the way, the other juror, the one who didn't give nearly as many interviews, said Zimmerman got away with murder.
  • mustang... Eric Je... 2013/08/29 04:17:35
    mustangluver
    +2
    Get it through your head...there were many witnesses and they gave their story to the cops who made a decision that no crime was committed..The juror who said that was a black woman from Chicago with 8 kids, what else would she say? But she ultimately agreed there was no evidence to murder..
  • Eric Je... mustang... 2013/09/04 15:59:19
    Eric Jefferson
    +1
    ‘Because Black people always side with their own. Only White people can make fair and balanced decisions’. The Juror by the way was Afro-Latino, like Zimmerman’s grandparents and Rachel Jeanteal’s grandfather. Some of us live with, next to, and work with Whites. You’re just not that unusual to me. I don’t agree that there were a lot of witnesses that saw what happened. A lot of witnesses heard some of what happened. Zimmerman wasn’t convicted because there wasn’t enough evidence to say exactly what, beyond what Zimmerman said had happened. He was essentially acquitted for the same reason OJ was.
  • mustang... Eric Je... 2013/09/08 03:41:50
    mustangluver
    +1
    OJ left a ton of dna behind..there was a ton of evidence against him.
  • Eric Je... mustang... 2013/09/11 18:24:32
    Eric Jefferson
    http://www.bxscience.edu/publ...

Yes DNA that had obviously been tampered with; he may have done it, but that doesn’t mean the police didn’t try to frame him. Didn’t you ever see ‘Touch of Evil’? The obvious tampering with evidence raised the prospect of reasonable doubt.

Back to the Martin, Zimmerman case, the jury and a good portion of America bought Zimmerman’s story that Martin, while still on the phone walked up to a perfect stranger in the middle night, and started punching him. The terms he says Martin used don’t even sound like they came from this decade. Which is fine, it’s not like Zimmerman needs to remember what Martin said word for word. Attorneys try to get their client to create a reasonable narrative, but I do not believe it happened the way Zimmerman said. It’s not logical. it's only logical if you think every young Black man is a thug and anyone wearing a grill (multiple gold/metal prosthetic teeth) drug dealer.The jury, the judge and even the prosecution couldn’t conceive of an possibility where Martin might have been afraid of Zimmerman and where Zimmerman wouldn’t have been justifiably suspicious of Martin.
  • mustang... Eric Je... 2013/09/12 02:58:21
    mustangluver
    You need to read both prosecutors books...
  • Eric Je... mustang... 2013/08/28 14:27:05
    Eric Jefferson
    Mustangluver you can be anything you please. But when you start talking about the experience of Black kids and teens you are out of your depth. i've been stopped by the police. i know what it feels like to be profiled. i've worked through the Criminal Justice System counseling offenders. My brother is an assistant Chief of Police. i've heard these stories from both sides. Aamadu Diallo was shot 41 times by the police while reaching for his wallet after the police asked him to identify himself. Darius Simmons was a 13 year old shot by his neighbor as he was taking out the garbage: and Trayvon Martin was shot as he 'stood his ground' confronting a stalker.
    notafraidofthetruth
    +6
  • DASFREAK 2012/03/28 15:13:01
    DASFREAK
    +5
    Unfortunately none of us were there to witness this terrible event. Everyone is just making assumptions based on unsubstantiated facts. If Mr. Zimmerman is found guilty he should be punished. If Martin did what was alleged then he got what he deserves. If you’re going to look at characters then you should look at both individuals, good or bad. As mentioned already the main culprit behind this is the media. They fuel the hate and breed more violence. It’s the simple things like using Trayvon’s first name all the time and Zimmerman’s last name only. Using a picture of Trayvon when he was young instead of a current one and using George’s mug shot, etc….. Additionally, how do so called supporters ransacking and looting Walgreens support Trayvon in any way? Those actions unfortunately also fuel hate and perpetuate stereotypes. For those casting stones, if you have never been a victim in a situation where you or someone love may be badly injured or killed as a result of some type of crime or random act of violence, you’ll never honestly understand what those people have or are going through during the act. I conceal carry for the same reasons I wear a helmet, wear seat belts, have insurance, wear life vests, etc….. In case I need it. If you attack me or my family, you might not be going home. Finally, I just pray the right things happen to the right people soon before anymore un-needed violence occurs.
  • J.MaisOui 2012/03/27 23:04:57
    J.MaisOui
    +1
    Where is ONE picture of Zimmerman, all beaten up and bloody? Don't you think that the police would've taken him to the police station to take pictures as proof???
    -Yes,Al Sharpton causes things not to be taken seriously,as he's always searching for publicity and trying to draw an audience. They should've declined his help.
  • notafra... J.MaisOui 2012/03/29 02:35:10
    notafraidofthetruth
    +5
    its in the same place where Trayvon's REAL current picture is... it doesn't create media hype or outrage so it won't be shown the media sees Americans as puppets to be easily steered by scandal and hype and as the cash cows that make they're pockets fatter by buying the bs they sell
  • paul notafra... 2012/04/05 02:57:33
    paul
    +1
    Your reading my mind............ mind reader
  • Yo'Adri... J.MaisOui 2012/04/24 17:42:56
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Actually, someone...(maybe Queenaline) told me that ABC or one of the Media Pravda
    links apologized......as they DO HAVE a picture of ZImmerman with cuts on the top of his head, from the night of the shooting.......and decided not to release them. Don't know more than that....but this is why
    trials are important.
  • travis J.MaisOui 2012/05/06 13:34:57
    travis
    there u go
  • Does it Matter 2012/03/27 18:29:39
    Does it Matter
    +4
    So if he has a gold tooth does it change anything? If he had hood rat tats does that change things? Inevitably even if that made him more suspicious he had on clothing covering the tats, and it was dark and Zimmerman couldn't see his blinging teeth.
  • Someone Else 2012/03/27 13:09:21
    Someone Else
    +3
    Al Sharpton is about as credible as a toe nail clipping
  • Yo'Adri... Someone... 2012/03/28 00:03:04
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    eeeuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww good one...in a bad way! eeuuuwww.! but very true!
  • All American 2012/03/27 11:28:26
    All American
    +6
    The left never lets a tragedy go to waste.
  • Yo'Adri... All Ame... 2012/04/24 17:43:55
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    BOOM!
  • All Ame... Yo'Adri... 2012/04/24 17:52:12
    All American
    +1
    Bada bing bada BOOM
  • Eric Je... All Ame... 2013/09/11 18:43:35
    Eric Jefferson
    People were outraged because a man had stalked and shot a teenager and he wasn’t even going to be put on trial for it. Marley Lion’s killers were arrested, they’re going to be tried and if what I know of the case is correct --- convicted (and deserve to be). The Lion case and the other cases that demagogues on the Right are trying to compare to the Martin case are the true examples of crass exploitation of tragedy, demanding that Black leaders express more outrage over issues the legal system will handle. You see the whole point is that the system does work for you and we have to yell to get it to do the bare minimum. No matter what Zimmnerman’s attorney says.

By the way I don’t know any Black people trying to justify the Lion suspects’ actions.
  • Eric Je... Eric Je... 2013/09/11 18:46:48
    Eric Jefferson
    The police were even prosecuting reluctant witnesses. Even before Marley Lion died, a man not involved with the robbery that led to Lion’s shooting already knew the identity of his assailants.

But 27-year-old George Brown hesitated to tell the authorities because he was scared, according to his father. He was prepared to testify against an accused killer once before, but as the trial neared two years ago he was shot multiple times, and he stopped cooperating with prosecutors.
  • All Ame... Eric Je... 2013/09/11 21:41:15
    All American
    He was a night watchman and it was within his duties to follow and according to two investigative bodies, their findings was self defense. In self defense cases a trial is not always a necessity; they have other procedures for establishing whether is was self-defense or not.
  • banzaibuckaroo 2012/03/27 04:32:24
    banzaibuckaroo
    +1
    Message to Zimmerman, if the guy is bigger than you don't act up, and stop calling people "coons"
  • travis banzaib... 2012/03/27 13:34:04
    travis
    +5
    Moral of the story is you can go around beating on people u will get shot big guys that wanna figh need to be met with deadly force teach them a lesson i personal carry a h&k; usp 45 dont try to intimade me with size ill kill you
  • banzaib... travis 2012/03/27 14:27:53
    banzaibuckaroo
    Martin might have been taller than Zimmerman, but Zimmerman outweighted him over 50 lbs.
  • J.MaisOui banzaib... 2012/03/27 23:10:25
    J.MaisOui
    Yeah,so who believes that a kid put down his skittles and attacked a grown man holding a gun???
  • banzaib... J.MaisOui 2012/03/28 00:48:54
    banzaibuckaroo
    not me, if I outweigh a person by that much.. I would mess that person up. Also, you're right, who would attack a person with a gun.
  • travis banzaib... 2012/04/03 15:43:20
    travis
    +2
    It is called a concel to carry he wasnt waving a gun around new evedence supports zimmermin
  • banzaib... travis 2012/04/03 16:10:58 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    Sorry Travis, but it was reported that George Zimmerman gun was in a plain site, and that George Zimmerman 's father said that Trayvon Martin saw that George Zimmerman has a gun. it's been reported that the firearm was in a holster on Zimmerman's belt.
  • travis banzaib... 2012/04/24 15:39:58
    travis
    +1
    Please lie more you need this this is all you are
  • banzaib... travis 2012/04/25 01:19:35
    banzaibuckaroo
    this this?
  • travis banzaib... 2012/04/25 11:06:40
    travis
    Look at the pic below lol you were wrong all along
  • banzaib... travis 2012/04/25 16:24:44 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    let's bring this to the table, Yesterday, I caught a tagger making his mark on a few cars. I cornered him between two cars and a wall, the fool pushed me away to make a run for it. So I nailed him right in his mouth, and dropped him with one solid punch. I had to go to the quick care for a tetanus shot, because part of his teeth broke off just below my first knuckle. It was self defense, and police let me go:) Sadly, that kid is missing his front tooth.

The kid was four inches taller than me, but I outweighed him by thirty pounds. Too bad, Zimmerman couldn't man up and take care of business.
  • travis banzaib... 2012/04/28 12:14:56
    travis
    +1
    Lmao ur an idoit fallowing some one in the first place none the less he could have been armed. Dont go around playing tough guy god made all men an samuel colt made them equal you sound like a neandrathal
  • banzaib... travis 2012/04/29 00:03:48
    banzaibuckaroo
    +1
    Dumb fu#k, the dumbass was about to tag my car, and he just tag the one next to mine. He had was armed with four cans of spray paint, and he lost a tooth. http://www.fox5vegas.com/stor...
  • travis banzaib... 2012/05/06 13:46:41
    travis
    Yea w/e tough guy Fighting is for uncivilized cavemen witch is what the ameracans are doing now being devolved in to ignorant cavemen stupid first off grown men shouldnt fight to start with people should have basic comunication skills an understanding to work things out but most americans are ignorant an just want to shut who ever they dont like up via force an when the american is met with force they cry foul that being said you support trayvon martin then why did you corner a tager an best him up
  • banzaib... travis 2012/05/06 15:03:01 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    One, the guy was caught red handed doing criminal property damage.. Two, I wasn't following and stalking him, Three, the guy tried pushing me, and I just protected myself.

Unlike Zimmerman, I can protect myself without being armed, and didn't go on a self appointed neighborhood watch on my own. Finally, the graffiti has dropped since this happen in that area

2014/11/26 16:43:58