CT. COP on Sandy Hook Inconsistencies: "THINGS DON'T ADD UP"

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/12/30 14:41:25

Firearms industry expert and part-time police officer Mark S. Mann (pseudonym) lives in Connecticut, just miles from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary. He's been following the story closely, talking to cops he knows in the area and he will be reporting for us as this story develops. Mark says there are just too many inconsistencies with the 'official' story and he says, "things don't add up." As we all now know, regardless of whether the mass murders of children and adults at Sandy Hook was a false flag operation, or the actions of a lone nut, the establishment intends to use this event to attack the Constitutional rights of law abiding Americans - they're coming after the guns. And just like Stuart Rhodes of Oath Keepers, Mark says, "We will not tolerate any abuses to our 2nd Amendment rights."

http://SGTreport.com/
http://theLibertyMill.com/

• Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/12/30 15:20:36
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +6
    He's right I've seen inconsistencies since day 1. Every time they turned around they contradicted what you had already heard and seen to meet the governments agenda instead of the truth.

• rightside 2012/12/31 00:02:01
    rightside
    +3
    Looking forward to seeing this whole thing brought forward.
  • Yo'Adri... rightside 2013/01/02 21:51:38
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    Hey nightisde......wonder if you know anything that can shed light on this....I was reading an
    article a couple days ago....and a statement....regarding the shooter in Ct..appeared.....something about the shooter only used 2 pistols for the massacre........that the other weapon..(the automatic weapon????) was locked in the trunk of his car? It involved a statement that was made on CNN...regarding this?? I don't watch CNN...so I haven't a clue, and I haven't been able to find any addt'l info........ANYONE??? Heard this before>???
  • rightside Yo'Adri... 2013/01/02 22:28:48
    rightside
    +2
    I had heard that there was no AR involved. I'll check and get back with you.
  • Yo'Adri... rightside 2013/01/02 23:20:58
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Thanks.....if I find something I will share too! thumbs up
  • Thor American EXPAT n New G... 2012/12/30 23:31:43
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +5
    Yep and has anyone else noticed it took the heat and attention off the Bengazi deal and refocused on something away from Lil Barry Soetoro.
  • Yo'Adri... Thor Am... 2012/12/30 23:59:21
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    DID I ever!!!!! DISTRACTION, and on to the next BIG THING. I just wonder if he gather's his "personal Press Corp...(formerly know as the FREE PRESS....or Mainstream media.) every Monday and gives directives as to what he want's them to "concentrate " on for the week ahead.!!!!! They must think we are STUPID SHEEPLE!
  • Thor Am... Yo'Adri... 2012/12/31 04:27:40
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +4
    He doesn't think it. He knows it. Look where he is and ask yourself. Just how stupid are the American people. He has bought enough people with welfare and freebies to stay in power.
    People used to keep slaves in chains and stocks. Now it just takes a cell phone and cable TV. And people GIVE away their freedom and personal self respect.
  • Yo'Adri... Thor Am... 2013/01/02 21:52:16
  • Space Invader 2012/12/30 20:19:38
    Space Invader
    +3
    keep the updates coming...
  • Yo'Adri... Space I... 2012/12/30 23:59:34
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    Will do!
  • Yo'Adri... Space I... 2013/01/02 21:52:55
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    I'm getting mighty frustrated...............
  • DeeB 2012/12/30 19:11:36
    DeeB
    +4
    The whole thing stinks to high heaven and there was not just one shooter, there were a few, probably CIA. How else are they going to get your guns before the shyte hits the fan? Very similar to the Holmes shooting. You're not hearing about the shooting 2 days later when a guy went and killed his wife then went to a movie theater next door to shoot more people, but he was killed before he could by someone with a gun! No you won't have that all over the boob tube!
  • Sparklee 2012/12/30 18:02:55
    Sparklee
    +2
    In the beginning things didn't add up as all the commotion and tragic details were being released without knowing everything at the very beginning.As the day wore on the truth was known and it was sadly all true.If you lived near by you would know.Go tell that to the people in Sandy Hook who lost their children and other loved ones.
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/12/30 17:00:29
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +4
    Sometime @ springtime, from what I hear, although the house of cards could collapse on it's own any time imho.
  • Space I... WannaBe... 2012/12/30 20:20:48
    Space Invader
    +3
    I heard this summer; a "Arab Spring" affair..on US Soil
  • WannaBe... Space I... 2012/12/30 22:30:22
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Dollar collapse, market collapse, "government" shut down... they're gonna stage something.
    Oh, and expect more slaughter; schools, malls, whatever. These "people" are in it for real, and they don't care who they murder.
    Order from Chaos.
  • Yo'Adri... WannaBe... 2012/12/31 00:01:36
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Straight from the mouth of the Manchurian puppet, Satan!
  • WannaBe... Yo'Adri... 2012/12/31 08:29:40
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    It's amazing; For a bunch of "people" who hate and hold the Bible in utter contempt, they sure are working diligently to make it's prophecies come true.
  • Yo'Adri... Space I... 2012/12/31 00:00:51 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    OMG....in one way...but....NO surprise in another.! PREPARE THYSELVES people.!
  • Yo'Adri... Space I... 2013/01/02 21:53:28
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    ditto.!
  • rbeas 2012/12/30 16:00:25
    rbeas
    +3
    What does not add up in this post is there is no credit source for the story. There is no real source name for the individual except a pseudoname. There are no names of actualy cops the pseudonamed individual talked to. And finally, the story does not actually offer anything but undocumented inconsistencies "pertaining to nothing of substance. Then they want the "Preppers" to believe someone is going to kick in their door and take their guns. Is it not the Prepper movement that caused this to begin with?
  • DuncanO... rbeas 2012/12/31 14:12:24
    DuncanONeil
    +1
    Maybe not the "kick in" but if you do listen to the news it IS CLEAR this event is being used as the excuse to place more restrictions on firearms.
  • rbeas DuncanO... 2013/01/01 00:27:17
    rbeas
    Sorry you see 26 dead people as an excuse.
  • DuncanO... rbeas 2013/01/02 20:26:40 (edited)
    DuncanONeil
    Well apparently those we elected to Government think so!
    Such as Feinstein & Obama among others.
  • rbeas DuncanO... 2013/01/03 02:56:56
    rbeas
    They never said that u did
  • DuncanO... rbeas 2013/01/04 12:46:17
    DuncanONeil
    You think that these government persons, and their shills saying that we can not allow Sandy Hook to happen again. We must ban guns & 30 round magazines is not using Sandy Hook as an excuse.
    "“I am horrified and incensed by today’s tragedy in Connecticut. These massacres don’t seem to stop—they continue on and on.

“Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) released the following statement on the shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn

When senseless mass shootings reach into our kindergartens and elementary schools, one has to question what is happening to America. ... today claimed the lives of at least 18 children.

“As I have said many times before—and now repeat in the wake of yet another tragedy—weapons of war don’t belong on our streets or in our theaters, shopping malls and, most of all, our schools."
    http://www.feinstein.senate.g...
    "Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill to stop the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition feeding devices.
    Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds. "
    So what is the military supposed to do without such magazines?
  • rbeas DuncanO... 2013/01/04 15:54:18
    rbeas
    I have never heard a politician say they wanted to ban guns. That statement to me would indicate to outlaw all guns. And that will never happen. No one needs 30 round clips however, no one.

Weapons of war dont belong in our schools.

Chances are The military is not going to be in our schools, malls or theaters so I can see that being a valid point.
  • dustin ... rbeas 2013/01/14 22:41:37
  • rbeas dustin ... 2013/01/14 23:18:32
    rbeas
    Do u seriously think the topic of discussion before Congress is to stop all killing with guns and the confiscation, of them? Give me a break. MASS killing is the issue. If they have 5 shells at a time they cant be pulling the trigger and reloading at the same time.

The report I read online from the Newtown Dispatch said local police have no connection of Adam Lanza to any psychotropic drugs or a psychiatric help of any kind. Not even the Musberger his mom touted. So crazy? I dont know.
  • Patric 2012/12/30 15:28:08
    Patric
    +1
    hmm,, is this " story " more about a conspiracy or about incompetance ?

I think , when the dust finaly settles , it will be a matter of incompetance of the media reporting the " facts " and not the bias agenda of the liberal mass media..

or, is that the conspiracy, the mass media bias to remove firearms from honest , law abiding Americans ?
  • Willy 2012/12/30 15:21:52
    Willy
    +4
    We heard so many different stories, we will never know the truth. It was probably a setup by the obama regime to ban guns and destroy the 2nd amendment. We, the American people should start a counter attack to stop the 3000 children murdered every day at the abortion clinics.
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +6
  • Yo'Adri... Kat ♪.B... 2013/01/02 23:19:43
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Never let an opportunity go to waste.!
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/12/30 15:03:50
    Dwight PWCM
    +4
    Many Media events, which is what Sandy Hook and other shootings have become, make people think. Especially when so many things happen in such a short period of time.

IMO, a big reason for suspicion is that the first reaction after each tragedy is the same demand the Left has made for as long as I can remember. "Tighter gun controls" or "Total Gun Bans" has become an often heard cry from the entire liberal/progressive wing of politics, which includes people of all political titles.
  • Artist~PWCM~ 2012/12/30 14:43:29
    Artist~PWCM~
    +4
    What does false flag mean?
  • ji Artist~... 2012/12/30 14:53:47
    ji
    +9
    Orchestrated event, usually to promote a political agenda.
  • Yo'Adri... ji 2012/12/30 15:20:23 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +6
    Snidley.........you rock....That is the most concise, accurate, and comprehensible
    answer......thank you ! you rock
  • ji Yo'Adri... 2012/12/30 15:32:10
    ji
    +4
    Why thank you.... I occasionally have my moments.
  • Artist~... ji 2012/12/30 19:27:44
    Artist~PWCM~
    +4
    Nothing new for the obama administration...
  • ji Artist~... 2012/12/30 19:54:58
    ji
    +3
    Could you imagine a hidden open microphone picking up conversations with Jarrett, Axelrod, Clinton & Holder?

2014/07/22 11:22:31