COWARD ZIMMERMAN FLEES FLORIDA!! LMAO!! As I predicted.

FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/04/11 02:30:28

DEFENSE ATTORNEYS WITHDRAW!!!

THE COWARD CHILD KILLER IS ON THE RUN!!

I TOLD YOU SO.

ATTORNEY PRESS CONFERENCE HERE:

http://wegoted.com/blog/default.asp?NID=1312

Read More: http://wegoted.com/blog/default.asp?NID=1312

• ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/11 02:51:40
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +3
    He is certainly making himself look guilty. If he knew he did everything according to the law and has evidence to back it up, why would he flee Florida? I think his goose is cooked.

• FAWKES'... john Kills 2012/04/12 00:27:12
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +2
    As of today Second Degree Murder Charges have been filed.

Finally.
  • john Kills FAWKES'... 2012/04/12 00:41:24
    john Kills
    +1
    Exactly. Everyone was saying he was on the run and saying that proves his guilt. Well, he has voluntarily turned himself in and is in a protected location. He will not get a fair trial, too much false information and racism.
  • FAWKES'... john Kills 2012/04/12 01:04:12 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +2
    There has been ZERO items that prove self defense. There are many that prove it was not. There are also some that show it as a hate crime.

He's finished and well should be.
  • john Kills FAWKES'... 2012/04/12 01:34:54
    john Kills
    +1
    I have no dogs in this fight. I am pissed because the white house and the DOJ got involved. I killed an armed intruder in my home a year and a half ago. His druggy friends were threatening my life and the news stations were reporting that I had run up into the woods to hide while I was standing in my livingroom waiting for the police that I called for to show up. The cops hadn't even shown up yet and the news was repoting me as a murderer who was running to get away. I lost 25lbs in 6 weeks. That how badly it effected me so I do have sympathy for Zimmerman if in fact he is innocent. The media does not care about reporting the truth. Their main goal is to report something to their audience and if the facts are wrong they will come on and say they received new information. I hope my worst enemy never has to go through the things I felt during that time. I was worried for my family and what this was doing to my hard earned reputation as a law abiding, honest person. I didn't then and don't now feel bad about killing the man who was armed and illegally in my home. He had a long crimminal record where I have a dui from 1990 and one speeding ticket on my record. I have passed many federal and state background checks for my job and my ccw so the police new I have a good record. The c...
    I have no dogs in this fight. I am pissed because the white house and the DOJ got involved. I killed an armed intruder in my home a year and a half ago. His druggy friends were threatening my life and the news stations were reporting that I had run up into the woods to hide while I was standing in my livingroom waiting for the police that I called for to show up. The cops hadn't even shown up yet and the news was repoting me as a murderer who was running to get away. I lost 25lbs in 6 weeks. That how badly it effected me so I do have sympathy for Zimmerman if in fact he is innocent. The media does not care about reporting the truth. Their main goal is to report something to their audience and if the facts are wrong they will come on and say they received new information. I hope my worst enemy never has to go through the things I felt during that time. I was worried for my family and what this was doing to my hard earned reputation as a law abiding, honest person. I didn't then and don't now feel bad about killing the man who was armed and illegally in my home. He had a long crimminal record where I have a dui from 1990 and one speeding ticket on my record. I have passed many federal and state background checks for my job and my ccw so the police new I have a good record. The case against me went nowhere as it shouldn't have because I had done nothing wrong but, the mental anguish I went through because of media lies was a nightmare and I didn't have the black pussycats after me. I hope now you at least understand my stance on this subject a little better.
  • banzaib... john Kills 2012/04/12 05:43:49 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    If Zimmerman just listen to the 911 operator (who is a Law enforcement personnel) and followed the laws and regulations on community watch.....Zimmerman wouldn't be in this trouble in the first place.
  • banzaibuckaroo 2012/04/11 05:27:57
    banzaibuckaroo
    +1
    It very obvious that George Zimmerman is now on the run, and his action are louder than words.

Law enforcement, Zimmermann's attorney and the state of Florida doesn't even know about his whereabouts. I think it about time to breakout Dog the Bounty hunter on his ass.
  • john Kills banzaib... 2012/04/12 01:43:16
    john Kills
    +1
    It's very obvious that Zimmerman was not running away and immediately turn himself over to the police voluntarily when charges were announced. People are jumping to conclusions without any evidence. How is Zimmerman supposed to get a fair trial?
  • banzaib... john Kills 2012/04/12 05:00:36
    banzaibuckaroo
    one, he should have listened to the 911 operator in the first place, and he wouldn't have a problem at all.
  • john Kills banzaib... 2012/04/12 05:45:28
    john Kills
    He has a right as a property owner to follow or ask questions of anyone he doesn't recognize. That is a gated community and that was private property. Zimmerman is a part owner in that community. How do you know he didn't break off pursuit? Zimmerman had a right to be where he was and he wasn't breaking any laws by being there. Martin had the advantage in a fight. They weighted nearly the same, martin was 5" taller, martin was 17 years old and was an athlete and in shape. Martin could have easily out ran zimmerman if he was scared. Martin was an out of control youth who even punched a school bus driver. I don't have a damn thing in it either way but I'll play devil's
    advocate if you want to persecute Zimmerman and ignore the facts that support Zimmerman.
  • banzaib... john Kills 2012/04/12 06:42:53 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    By laws and regulations, do you know what a neighborhood watch can carry with them. You should look it up, and your community police usually comes to Home owners meetings and teach the neighborhood watchers on policy and procedures on what and what not to do. Go call your local police department, and get a clue.
  • john Kills banzaib... 2012/04/12 07:04:21
    john Kills
    Zimmerman was not patrolling on watch. He was going to the store and saw someone suspicious and called the police. He was carry his gun legally. I live in West Virginia and we also have the castle doctrine and stand your ground laws. Our law plainly states that we cannot carry guns into state or federal buildings or any privately owned businesses or homes that is posted that firearms are not allowed. Other that that we are allowed to carry guns anywhere we have the right to be and we are allowed to defend ourselves without any duty to retreat. Same as Florida law. He has a permit and there was nothing posted. Besides that he was on private property in which he was part owner. He was perfectly legal. There is your clue. I am a permit holder and I vistit Florida often for pleasure and business so I know the law. Your reaching for straws to win an argument. You better know the gun laws well before arguing them with me. I have carried legally for over 20 years.
  • banzaib... john Kills 2012/04/12 15:20:45
    banzaibuckaroo
    +1
    lol. John, you need get a grasp on life. the castle doctorine is usually determine when your life is threaten. The problem is Zimmerman never listen to 911 operator (who is law enforcement personnel) and put himself into this situation. Again, what is the regulations of neigborhood watch...nationwide?

I"m on my neighborhood watch, and know what we can and can't do. Unfortunate for Zimmermann, he never went to one because if he did...he would be free man at this moment.
  • john Kills banzaib... 2012/04/12 16:05:35
    john Kills
    Don't understand people like you who want helpless people on the streets with criminals. Nobody can tell you that you can't carry a gun just because your on watch. You people are idiots if you do. Go ahead and look for trouble unarmed. You just may find it one day. I would never belong to any organization that denied me my second amendment right. I quit a good paying job in 2004 because they said I could carry a concealed firearm.
  • FAWKES'... john Kills 2012/04/12 16:24:35 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    National Sheriffs' Association Rules adopted by the Sanford Police Department regarding Neighborhood Watch:

neighborhood watch

Directives of Law Enforcement are law-de-facto.
  • banzaib... john Kills 2012/04/13 00:44:04 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    +1
    Regardless of the nature of the neighborhood patrol,
    participants may be confronted with many situations never
    before encountered. Therefore, rules of self-discipline and
    common sense must be followed to prevent (1) personal injury, (2) civil liability, (3) criminal liability, (4) interference with
    critical police activities, and (5) loss of community and police
    support for neighborhood watch.
    The guidelines for citizens on neighborhood patrol include:
    1. Patrol members should carry standard identification approved by the local police.
    2. Always patrol in pairs.
    3. Do not touch anyone unless in self-defense.
    4. Do not get out of your vehicle unless to visually investigate the extent of injuries at an accident scene.
    5. Do not perform any investigative functions such as
    checking doors or searching areas on foot.
    6. Do not shine a light at anyone, into the windows of any
    vehicle, or into an occupied dwelling.
    7. Do not discuss what is seen or heard while on patrol with
    anyone other than police or others on patrol.
    8. Do not move or attempt to rescue any accident victim
    unless there is an obvious threat to the person such as
    fire, falling debris, etc. Limit first aid to stopping bleeding.
    9. Do not involve yourself with the work of the police unless
    specifically requeste...

support for neighborhood watch.
    2. Always patrol in pairs.
    vehicle, or into an occupied dwelling.
    specifically requested by a police officer.
    10. Do not become involved in the high-speed pursuit of
    vehicles.
    11. Do not carry any weapon while on neighborhood patrol.
    Use only eyes and ears.
    12. Do not get near any person with a weapon whether police
    officer or possible criminal. (Withdraw immediately to a
    safe distance and observe).
    13. Do not violate traffic regulations. Neighborhood patrol
    cars are not emergency vehicles.
    14. Patrol at moderate speeds.

This is the reason why Zimmermann is sitting in protective custody.
  • john Kills banzaib... 2012/04/12 16:24:28
    john Kills
    He did not disobey the dispatcher. The dispatcher never ordered him to stop pursuit. There is a huge difference between "do not pursue" and "we don't need you to do that". Being on a neighborhood watch does not make you a lawyer. I don't believe you have a concealed carry license so you wouldn't know the law like we are required to know it. Your biased is embarrassing. The act of having the gun was perfectly legal. What happened in the seconds before the shooting I don't know and neither do you so stop pretending that you know what happened and setting judgments on people you don't know. If you ever see me in Florida you can be sure that I will be armed. Especially now that most of the blacks now want to hurt me just because I'm white. By the way black kittens, Zimmerman is latino. Damn people are stupid in Florida.
  • FAWKES'... john Kills 2012/04/12 16:34:49 (edited)
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    Zimmerman's Father Robert is Caucasian of German Descent.

Zimmerman's Mother Gladys is Mestizo from Peru.

The dispatcher had no idea Zimmerman would be so bold and stupid to actually confront Martin. "we don't need you to do that" is certainly an implied order to back off. Neighborhood Watch members are not to carry weapons or confront suspicious persons AT ALL. George attended the NW Presentation given by the Sanford PD a year earlier and knew this.
  • banzaib... john Kills 2012/04/13 00:45:06 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    +1
    Zimmerman broke five of them.

support for neighborhood watch.
    2. Always patrol in pairs.
    vehicle, or into an occupied dwelling.
    9. Do not involve yourself with the work of the police ...

Zimmerman broke five of them.

support for neighborhood watch.
    2. Always patrol in pairs.
    vehicle, or into an occupied dwelling.
    vehicles.
    Use only eyes and ears.
    safe distance and observe).
    cars are not emergency vehicles.
    14. Patrol at moderate speeds.
  • Savior 2012/04/11 05:04:21
    Savior
    +2
    Well I could have predicted it also, would you want media and public outrage, and the new black panther party putting a $10,000 arrest reward on you.

See to me regarless on whether he's innocent or not, which I do not by any circumstance believe he's innocent. This situation has gotten way out of control.

But knowing you, you'll probably call me racist for remaining neutral.
  • FAWKES'... Savior 2012/04/11 11:55:47
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Innocent people don't flee the state and abandon their attorneys. Innocent people seek police protction and keep their word to 'turn themselves in if charged.'
  • Savior FAWKES'... 2012/04/11 16:44:05
    Savior
    +1
    so if you had all this media attention, all this public outcry, all this rumors of riots, and bounty placed for your arrest, you wouldn't flee. I don't think he is innocent, but this has most definetely gone out of control.
  • FAWKES'... Savior 2012/04/11 16:48:12
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Certainly not. Flee without contacting my own attorney or law enforcement to let them know what I was doing? No way. Innocent people seek police protection. They don't run away and they certainly don't go into hiding without contacting law enforcement, unless of course, that's who they're hiding from.
  • jimih67 FAWKES'... 2012/04/11 17:43:55
    jimih67
    +1
    Really, is he safe anywhere in the state? He has the Black Panthers offering a reward for his murder. He has nutjob celebrities trying to put his home address on Twitter. Come on man. I'm not saying he is innocent, but just for a second put yourself in his place. If you were suddenly the most hated man in America and half the country wanted you dead, would you not go into hiding? And if he is charged (which he hasn't been yet), what makes you say he won't turn himself in? He was not told by anybody not to leave the state. Now, I can't say why he abandoned his attorneys, but people like you who only feed into the frenzy with the wording of this question and the guy who says get Dog the Bounty Hunter on his ass are part of the reason he had to flee. He can't go to the police for help, that would be a media circus. And with the whole world tracking his every move, he has no choice but to stay in hiding.
  • john Kills jimih67 2012/04/12 05:55:46
    john Kills
    +1
    If I was him I would probably leave the country. Between the racist kittens and the racist department of justice he doesn't stand any chance at all. With the media lies and public opinion there is no way he will get a fair trial and even if he's found not guilty and released he won't be safe. He can never even go home to collect his belongings. He will be risking his life if he just goes to the grocery store. His life here is over. He has a racist government against him. If I was him I would feel like a man without a country and would not feel the need to honor this country's laws. I would be gone gone gone.
  • Q 2012/04/11 03:18:49
    Q
    +1
    Run George Run!
    on the lamb gif
  • FAWKES'... Q 2012/04/11 03:51:40
  • ElChorizon© THAT'S RACIST! 2012/04/11 03:06:56
    ElChorizon© THAT'S RACIST!
    Hey Fawkes, you should go look for him and hunt him down.
  • FAWKES'... ElChori... 2012/04/11 03:12:22
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +3
    That's the job of law enforcement. Unlike Zimmerman, I wouldn't take the law into my own hands.
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/04/11 02:55:09
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    He may run but he sure cannot hide!
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/11 02:51:40
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +3
  • FAWKES'... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/11 03:16:29
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    I bet charges are announced tomorrow. Gosh its almost like someone gave him a head start with inside information, huh.
  • jimih67 ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/11 17:41:44
    jimih67
    +1
    Maybe because half the country wants him DEAD.
  • Raymond Allamby 2012/04/11 02:43:54
    Raymond Allamby
    +1
    i hope i see him on the highway while driving my truck, so i can flatten him.
  • jimih67 Raymond... 2012/04/11 17:43:55
    jimih67
    +1
    And you wonder why he has to stay in hiding?
  • Raymond... jimih67 2012/04/12 00:21:02
    Raymond Allamby
    he's staying in hiding, because he knows he murdered that young man in cold blood.
  • Marvelo... Raymond... 2012/04/12 03:21:11
    Marvelous Wildfire
    Nope!
    Because dumbasses bigots want to run an innocent man down, because he's not their favorite color.
  • Raymond... Marvelo... 2012/04/12 03:31:14
    Raymond Allamby
    apparently you are under the misconception that i'm black? looks like you're the bigot here.
  • Marvelo... Raymond... 2012/04/12 04:21:38
    Marvelous Wildfire
    NOPE! Stupidity transends racial lines.
    I just don't believe thinking is something you do very well.
    Where did I say ANYTHING about YOUR color?
    Nowhere.
  • FAWKES'... Marvelo... 2012/04/12 04:24:54
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    What kind of ignorant hick uses a word like "NOPE?"
  • Marvelo... FAWKES'... 2012/04/12 04:38:23
    Marvelous Wildfire
    Bets me.
    What kind of dumbass asks such a stupid question?

2014/10/26 03:59:55