Coup d’état in America – evidence mounts

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2013/01/31 01:18:42
Obama is planning a coup, and will win.
Obama is planning a coup, but the sheriffs will stop him.
There's no coup in the offing. Nothing to see here. Move on.
Here's what's really going on...
And here is the evidence:

The Newtown Incident: lots of questions there, about how the mainstream media changed its story--and why did the police dispatchers speak of more than one shooter?

Diane Feinstein's massive gun list probably includes some of the weapons you yourself own. (Follow the link and check out her list. Don't assume that it includes only AR-15s and such.)

DHS is buying billions of rounds of ammunition, far more than proficiency training would require.

We now hear loose talk about abolishing the Constitution.

And someone is deliberately fomenting trouble, in the inner cities and maybe having to do with this raft of gun incidents we keep hearing about. We don't normally hear of one gun incident a week! Why now? Coincidence? Ian Fleming said this about coincidence:

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and the third time it’s enemy action.

And what stands in the way? Two hundred twenty-five sheriffs, and millions of people who, if they're sensible, will NOT turn in their guns.

Read the report. Check out the embeds in it. Then ask yourself:

Is someone, maybe Obama, planning a coup d'état against the Constitution?

And if he is, will he succeed? Fail? Will the sheriffs stop him?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2013/01/30...

• flaca BN-0 2013/01/31 01:45:22
    Here's what's really going on...
    flaca BN-0
    +20
    oh no
    NOT ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY
    WORD IN YR EAR: THEY'RE ALL PROVEN WRONG EVENTUALLY

• Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/02/07 14:57:37
    Here's what's really going on...
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    It's coming but it remains to be seen who will win. I'm betting on American patriots.
    dkgju fkhlo fkglpu
  • SW 2013/02/06 06:51:05
    Obama is planning a coup, and will win.
    SW
    +1
    He already did. Only in the USA we call it AN ELECTION.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2013/02/01 20:18:27
    Obama is planning a coup, and will win.
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +3
    I've learned to expect the worse possible scenario from obama and so far, he HAS delivered. He's proven that he can't be trusted and that's sort of the basis for any kind of mutual understanding.

He may attempt a coup, but he won't win. We have his armed forces on our side!
  • claona 2013/02/01 07:41:09
    Here's what's really going on...
    claona
    Just some crazy people who need stricter medication and less guns. Still its a good funny start to the day to go alongside some good strong coffee!
  • Tattoo Nana 2013/02/01 05:26:28
    Tattoo Nana
    +4
    I don't know what in the world is going on but there are definitely some things that are not making sense and it does seem like more and more bad events keep happening. I do think that there are WAY more of us who support the constitution and will do whatever is necessary to keep any coup attempt from succeeding. The American people will band together over this, it may be the one thing that finally brings us together as a unified group!
  • dominic garcia 2013/02/01 03:50:08
    dominic garcia
    +5
    Too many people are ready to defend all our rights 100%!
  • james2013 2013/02/01 03:01:01
    Here's what's really going on...
    james2013
    +5
    Here's one that will probably make you laugh: Obama is a closet Muslim and he and the Muslim Brotherhood have plans to take over the world but first he has to conquer the United States from within and he's doing a damn good job of it.
  • SIMPATTYCO james2013 2013/02/03 23:03:45
    SIMPATTYCO
    +3
    you just read my mind
  • Temlako... james2013 2013/02/04 02:21:52
    +4
    You think you're kidding?
  • goatman112003 2013/02/01 02:05:07
    goatman112003
    +8
    A move is in the wings and the guns is just part of it as you have the military trained for riot warfare which is the cities. Either the dollar or the economy is going to collapse.
  • illinoyed 2013/02/01 00:16:29
    Here's what's really going on...
    illinoyed
    +2
    I LOVE all these conspiracy theories!

Conspiracy theories don't discredit Obama, they made him look sane in comparison.

The crazier the right gets, the better 2016 looks for us!
  • james2013 illinoyed 2013/10/12 08:22:21
    james2013
    +1
    And the worse it looks for us consevatives. How about you paying my taxes for me...I don't think I can afford Obama with his 17 trillion debt. He's created more debt than all the other presidents since George Washington and no one seems to mind. Someone's children and grandchildren are going to have to pay it back some day. I don't have enough years left myself.
  • Richard Noggin 2013/01/31 23:53:16
  • Idiot repubs 2013/01/31 22:05:39
    Idiot repubs
    +6
    Paranoid losers!

Paranoid losers
  • ed 2013/01/31 21:36:11
    Here's what's really going on...
    ed
    +7
    Since the dawn of time a group of men have attempted to rule the world. They planted the seeds and they took root in 1913. I think they are afraid that many Americans have already opened their eyes, but not enough still, so they are accelerating their plans. Obama wants the US sold out to the UN and to have Open Borders, and if that happens the Constitution is null and void. Its the Internationalists controlling the money that are behind it all. I think Obama may be part of a faction of socialists/communists that are being used by the Internationalists to bring down American and the Constitution. This is what WWII was about. Germany kicked out the Internationalists from places of power in Germany and rejected them, and he showed you don't need them to be successful. They didn't like that and needed to make sure Hitler and Germany would be destroyed permanently. Which is exactly why nothing good can be said of Hitler today, they made sure he was blackened as could be. Because if any other person today dares to suggest they want a sovereign nation, then unleashed is the hoard of 'Nazi' 'Anti-Semitic' comments and violent reactions, so no one dares to suggest they should remain a sovereign nation and be non-interventionist. Now I will gladly die for the Constitution and I don't believe our military would turn their guns on the citizens of the United States of America. They each individually took the Oath to defend the Constitution and I'm sure many of them mean it.
  • iamco2000 ed 2013/02/01 13:56:28
    iamco2000
    So...the millions of people who perished in the death camps under the direct command of Hitler were fabrications? The totalitarian (media recorded) propaganda that one of the most vial enemies of morality in human history was superimposed? The hundreds of thousands of German nationals, nazi youth, SS soldiers and other supporters of Orwellian type fascist control that was Hitler's Germany were just actors? The war crimes tribunals at the Hague were only for political purposes?

As the Grandson of a man who fought against those soldiers in one of the most decorated fleets of the USA Navy and grew up listening to weeks worth of stories about the war, the fighters, the South Pacific theatre and the European theaters and the hundreds upon thousands of people who were rescued, saved, freed and liberated that would have otherwise been executed without exception and the depravity of the soldiers who held them captive in conditions not suitable for even animals....WWII was absolutely about crushing the rise of Hitler and his abhorrent disregard and condescension for human life. If you really are convinced of what you have just said, please do yourself a favor and go visit Dachau, Auschwitz or Treblinka. It takes a sick mind to imagine even a fraction of what occurred to human lives in those locations but to deny such a thing ever occurred is as disturbing and perpetuating as the events themselves.

Grace to you, Glory to God!
  • ed iamco2000 2013/02/01 16:11:55
    ed
    +2
    I'm not even touching that subject in my comments. And I am the son of a man who was in Berlin as it was being destroyed by the British and the US, and as the Russians were coming in murdering and raping innocent civilians, so I look at both sides and can admit war crimes were committed by both sides. I don't have this ridiculous Anti-German attitude so many people have. WWII turned into the biggest tragedy of the 20th century. A sovereign nation can no longer exist due to WWII, hello world government.

The war crimes tribunals were for revenge. Go and read what Robert Taft and even President John Kennedy had to say about them. I'd suggest you to read what one of the judges had to say about the trials but I can't recall his name, so I wont. Brutality leads to brutality and my comments pertain to before the war started. And at that time what I said is true. To appease you yes, at that time the Nazi's where putting "enemies of the state" in internment camps. Hitler did order the liquidation of the mentally insane. And something you will deny but is true, is that Hitler was extending his hands at that time to the Jewish community to stop crimes against them. Yes they were being deported to Palestine or Madagascar, but, they were also being trained in skills that would allow them to...

The war crimes tribunals were for revenge. Go and read what Robert Taft and even President John Kennedy had to say about them. I'd suggest you to read what one of the judges had to say about the trials but I can't recall his name, so I wont. Brutality leads to brutality and my comments pertain to before the war started. And at that time what I said is true. To appease you yes, at that time the Nazi's where putting "enemies of the state" in internment camps. Hitler did order the liquidation of the mentally insane. And something you will deny but is true, is that Hitler was extending his hands at that time to the Jewish community to stop crimes against them. Yes they were being deported to Palestine or Madagascar, but, they were also being trained in skills that would allow them to sustain themselves as their own country. They were being shipped out of the country WITH their fortunes at that time. What is also true is that Winston Churchill, because of the group he answered to, had set his guns on Germany and was supposed to destroy it, because of reasons I don't understand because this was decided before anything bad happened, when at that time heads of states all over the world, including England and the US, were praising Hitler for how he was able to turn Germany around. For example England declared war on Germany because Germany invaded Poland... Yet Russia invaded Poland as well, and other countries too. But no war was declared on Russia. Why not? If it was to defend Poland, why didn't the English declare war against Russia? Because it was decided that Germany must be destroyed. By late 1940 England had no reason what so ever to continue fighting. the whole reason, Poland, was no longer there as Poland when up the spout, or down the tubes, which ever way you want to look at it. I believe the reason they wanted to destroy Germany at a time before any atrocities took place is the reasons I mentioned in my post. That is where my comments end and I'm not talking about anything after 1940.
  • james2013 ed 2013/10/12 08:25:31
    james2013
    +2
    So did all the elected officials including the president when they took their oath of office. Is it treason to lie when you take an oath? Then our liberal elected people in Washington are all guilty of treason because they think the Constitution is an outdated document.
  • ed james2013 2013/11/21 05:21:01
    ed
    +1
    I don't know if it is legally treason, but it is illegal to break their oath, and, whether legally or not, it is certainly treason too. So yes they should nearly all be arrested for treason. The republicans are not free from guilt though. Good old GWB and his boys did their part to shread the constitution. They just didn't do it at one tenth the speed Obama and his loonies are doing it. I say throw them all out, or 97% of them at least.
  • james2013 ed 2014/02/28 21:47:40
    james2013
    +2
    Thanks ed. We are in total agreement.
  • Magus BN-0 2013/01/31 21:21:36
    Here's what's really going on...
    Magus BN-0
    +5
    Your "evidence" is all nonsense. Just because a handful of lunatic conspiracy kooks have "questions" about Newtown doesn't mean there's anything actually in question about what happened. And no, we do not "hear loose talk about abolishing the Constitution."
  • trip1772 Magus BN-0 2013/03/07 13:39:13
    trip1772
    +4
    Apparently you are not paying attention to what is going on. There has been loose talk about abolishing the Constitution. Read and educate yourself. It's not going to happen all at one time, they are taking it one step at a time.
  • Magus BN-0 trip1772 2013/03/08 05:09:20
    Magus BN-0
    There has been loose talk about abolishing the Constitution.
    No. There hasn't.
  • Temlako... Magus BN-0 2013/03/09 01:44:02
    Yes, there has. At least one person in the administration has actually said it would be better to tear up the Constitution and start over.
  • Magus BN-0 Temlako... 2013/03/09 02:58:12
    Magus BN-0
    Really, then who would that "one person" be?
  • james2013 Magus BN-0 2014/02/28 21:50:19
    james2013
    If Barak Obama is not trying to destroy the constitution why has he written over a thousand executive orders bypassing congress. That's more executive orders than all the other presidents combined. But I guess that's not loose talk, it's just common sense which few people have any more.
  • Lerro DeHazel 2013/01/31 20:54:26
  • Ron in Oregon 2013/01/31 20:39:34
    Ron in Oregon
    +6
    Actually the sheriffs will help "US".
  • JCD aka... Ron in ... 2013/01/31 21:04:45
    JCD aka "biz"
    +3
    Sorry to intrude, but "Lerro DeHazel", just above, is probably drunk. Anyway, the FBI people are going to investigate him.
  • Ron in ... JCD aka... 2013/01/31 21:14:08
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    No coherent thought process that I see there.
  • remy JCD aka... 2013/02/02 01:36:16
    remy
    +1
    I hope they do.
  • Aqua Su... remy 2013/02/07 14:50:58
  • remy Aqua Su... 2013/02/07 19:21:54
    remy
    Surely you didn't think I would watch this freak! LOL
  • Aqua Su... JCD aka... 2013/02/07 14:50:02
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    What for?
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/31 20:36:53
    Here's what's really going on...
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    if a coup actually happens, it will not be against the state ... it will be against the state-supporting media outlets that have dropped any pretense of being honest and have become propoganda producers ... the "coup" - if you can call it that - will disable those outlets whose agenda is to ONLY support the policies of the administration, and not to question it ...
  • Bronar 2013/01/31 20:27:39
    Here's what's really going on...
    Bronar
    +2
    My party, the Republican party has lost two presidential elections in a row. Now the Democrats are feeling frisky. After four more years of a poor economy the pendulum will swing back and a Republican will get elected. A coup will never happen, just as many Democrats would rise up to defeat it as Republicans.
  • Bastion 2013/01/31 20:15:21
  • ed Bastion 2013/01/31 21:40:52
  • Bastion ed 2013/02/01 13:44:34
    Bastion
    +1
    The insane conspiracy theories during the Bush administration couldn't hold a candle to the thousands of real dead soldiers and civilians in the middle east, and the constitutional hack-job by the Patriot Act and the Citizen's United decision by the Bush Court - now there's some REAL conspiracies that didn't need "theory" . . . don't even get me started with stolen election conspiracies . . . . Ever hear of Ohio Atty. General Black?
  • ed Bastion 2013/02/01 15:44:16
    ed
    +1
    Oh please, the biggest Conspiracy of this generation is Sept 11th. I don't buy the Gov't "official" version myself, but a majority of those "truthers" are left wingers. Since you hate the Patriot Act (or I hope you do) as much as me, then how about this president signing the NDAA? You're not going to get me by pointing to the terrible job Bush did because I don't buy into the Left/Right paradigm, I just need to point out to you left wingers that the Left is just as corrupt, just as evil. Any career politician is going to be corrupt and is going to work against the Constitution and America. Period. This president is not doing a single thing to restore liberty or the American way. The only thing I can point to that I like is that he is claiming that a decade of war is over. Now I will buy that when I see it, but I don't... and now we are going into Mali.

2014/09/18 13:52:22