COULD THIS BE THE 'OCTOBER' SURPRISE???? Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/10/15 20:46:46
I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.

According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded. Thus, sweeping him to victory in November. Imagine the headlines and talking points. The election would be a lock. The Muslim Brotherhood has every reason to want Obama re-elected in November and have an American President sympathetic to their causes. Not to mention an administration filled with Muslim appeasers. Therefore, they agreed to aid in these theatrics. Unfortunately for Ambassador Stevens and three others, the Brotherhood could not control the hired thugs that were to perform the kidnapping and things escalated and four American lives were lost. Panic set in at the White House and with little time to place blame as far away from Obama as they could, they settled on a ridiculous fairy tale about an irrelevant video posted four months prior on YouTube and ran with it. Barack Obama even ran with it after evidence showed he knew better and ran with it all the way to his speech at the U.N.

So now, they are admitting it was a terrorist attack. They are admitting that the State Department had denied requests for more security from Washington, but nobody told them. Blame anyone but Barack Obama. I’m betting the White House is smirking and perfectly happy to be accused of having a breakdown in communication as opposed to the alternative. This scenario, if true, more than satisfies my common sense gland.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/october-surprise-gone-horrib...

There are many issues with supportable data / info.
There are also many creative minds capable of imagining most anything; especially when they already have a conclusion in hand.

• Greg 2012/10/29 17:51:06
    Greg
    Sure, there is yet to be concrete evidence, but it certainly has the ring of truth to it--especially knowing who the players are.
    Hmmm, I think this is suspicous.
  • joe keeney 2012/10/16 22:17:51
    joe keeney
    Smell like bill clinton took a swing.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/10/16 15:32:07
    mikeyavelli
    the surprise will be tonight's debate. one way or another, the election will be determined.
  • Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~ 2012/10/16 15:22:32
    Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~
    +2
    If this turns out to be true it really back fired on BHO and he should be tried for murder and kidnapping.
  • Yo'Adri... Doc Fre... 2012/10/16 16:08:39
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    Now you're talkin! nobama 2012
  • Chef Bunyan 2012/10/16 02:28:37
    Chef Bunyan
    +2
    This wouldn't surprise me!
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/10/16 00:13:10
    Swampdog PWCM
    +5
    I put nothing past this slimy little bastard POS POTUS!
  • SharonJohnson 2012/10/15 22:46:08
    SharonJohnson
    +4
    I would not put anything past this corrupt slim dog
  • Yo'Adri... SharonJ... 2012/10/15 22:58:14
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    I am almost certain it was a typo Sharon.....and you mean SLIME dog...YES?????
    slime dog
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/10/15 22:45:32
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    This sounds so exceedingly bizarre that I never thought that I'd read it.

That he would pull something along this line had been a deep down thought as nothing that he does surprises me and this scenario is not too terribly far from the fact that we know what a liar he is.

I'll not say that this possibility is fiction but will definitely save it as a possibility. If proven, it will not only end his claim to the office but will also result in as a minimum there being charges of perjury but it could be as serious as treason and accessory to murder with a wide list of other possible charges in between.

This needs to be investigated immediately. Mr. obama could help himself by appointing an independent investigation and Co-operating with investigators (something that he does not have a pattern of doing in the past).

If found guilty, he needs to pay the complete price for TREASON.

Lady Justice
  • Yo'Adri... Centuri... 2012/10/15 22:59:40
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4
    Great comment.................did not post it certifying that it was TRUE....It is an opinion...and conjecture at this point.........but put nothing past these corrupt Chicago Marxist thugs.!
  • Centuri... Yo'Adri... 2012/10/15 23:17:27
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Perfectly understood.

I can't believe that I am actually speaking out on obama's behalf. We are "supposed" to be innocent until proven guilty and it looks as if this thread has him convicted. It just seems that somebody has to try to balance this. It floors me to find myself doing it.

This must be investigated and if he obstructs the investigation in any way then I'll probably call him guilty as well. If he is innocent of this, then he needs to put forth every document asked of him including all of the documents which he has kept sealed for four years.
  • phoenix AFCL 2012/10/15 22:25:34
    phoenix AFCL
    +4
    Hmmm.. just had a thought. You know how Owebama is always compared to Jimmy Carter? I guess old BO thought he would pull off something that was a disaster for Carter... rescuing hostages, right? LOL.. Just like Jimmy... BO screwed it up, didn't he?

I hope and trust that there is a special place in hell reserved for him and his cohorts if they really put the plans in motion that led to those poor Americans' death.
  • Yo'Adri... phoenix... 2012/10/15 23:00:36
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4
    COULD BE...
    PHOENIX RISING
  • Centuri... phoenix... 2012/10/15 23:11:06
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    As much as I despise obama I'm going to try to not condemn him without due process, probably better treatment than Ambassador Stevens and those other men got. At the moment, we can only call this hearsay, heck, I could have written the article myself hoping to stir up just such a response. As I said above though, this needs to be investigated and if he is found guilty he needs to be dragged out of the White House in handcuffs and pay the penalty of perjury or treason or whatever crimes in between he is guilty of.

We should start the investigation today.

obama in handcuffs
  • ☆ Queen... Centuri... 2012/10/16 03:35:53
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    problem is......who is going to investigate it?
  • Centuri... ☆ Queen... 2012/10/16 06:27:02
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    It sure as HELL won't be eric holder.
  • ☆ Queen... Centuri... 2012/10/16 13:16:56
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    That's what I mean.....it will go NOWHERE..until the whole crew is out of there.
  • Centuri... ☆ Queen... 2012/10/16 15:30:16
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Probably not.

Both Oregon senators are complicent with obama in his treason.

All but one House of Representatives are as well.

That one who isn't seems to be afraid of him.

Probably won't happen from Oregon if it happens at all.
  • phoenix AFCL 2012/10/15 22:00:34 (edited)
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    Ya know??? As inept as the bunch in the WH is in really running things (Valerie Jarrett, for instance), I honestly thought the Libyan massacre was bizarre and the ultimate screw-up. But this scenario (of a busted blackops) makes much more sense to me. And explains why they kept refusing any support for the embassy.

ps.. does your friend have any thoughts as to what Owebama has planned when he loses the election? Can you ask her?
  • Centuri... phoenix... 2012/10/15 22:29:44
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I think I know what is planned for when obama loses the election.

He is going Hollywood to be the stunt double for basketball scenes in a certain cartoon character's movies.
  • maquignon 2012/10/15 21:55:42 (edited)
    maquignon
    +4
    It would not surprise me at all if it were true. SOMETHING had Barack Obama rattled during the debate and I think it was something to do with the attack on the consulate. This theory would certainly be consistent with my theory that whatever rattled Obama had something to do with the attack. Barack Obama is the personification of evil.
  • phoenix... maquignon 2012/10/15 22:04:21
    phoenix AFCL
    +3
    That makes sense, maq... This administration could care less what we think of Owebama and the only other real scandal rearing it's ugly head is the foreign campaign donations.
  • Flamingolady 2012/10/15 21:39:17
    Flamingolady
    +6
    Nothing the current administration does surprises me any more. The most lying and despicable group ever in Washington. A disgrace and we should all be outraged! This is much worse than Watergate, for Pete's sake, that was just bugging an office. This is the cover up of a terrorist act.
  • beachbum 2012/10/15 21:13:00
    beachbum
    +7
    I can see where this admin would do something like that..........sad, isn't it that I, along with so many, would think that of the current WH resident would do absolutely anything and everything to get re-elected.
  • DONT4GET 2012/10/15 21:07:13
    DONT4GET
    +6
    HIS speeches on june 4th in EGYPT, TUNISIA and LIBYA were to start the takeover of the middle east by his buddies the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. IT was to much of a coincidence NOT to be related. HUSSEIN OBAMA is a MUSLIM. open your eyes america!!
  • jay 2012/10/15 20:58:53
    jay
    +7
    I had not imagined such a scenario as is described in this post, but the more you think about the actions of the Obama White House subsequent to the assassination, especially the fact that Obama blithely traveled to Vegas that same day, along with the continuing cover-up of the Obama-worshipping media, I think we are onto something, even as ugly as it seems to be.
  • Yo'Adri... jay 2012/10/15 21:09:24
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    hmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm!
    But I was just thinking.....This happened in September....September 11 to be exact......so this is not the October surpise afterall............or is it?
  • jay Yo'Adri... 2012/10/15 21:27:06
    jay
    +4
    Yes, it happened on 9/11. But the story says that perhaps it was supposed to take place as kidnapping in September with Obama stepping in and freeing the hostages at just the right time in October. That would be the October surprise.
  • Apache jay 2012/10/16 00:34:10
  • ☆ Queen... Apache 2012/10/16 03:37:59
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    i just wish we could get the truth from the media, and find out what this fraud has been up to the past 4 years....The problem is proving it....Just hope we can bring justice if this turns out to be factual
  • Centuri... Apache 2012/10/16 17:11:41
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    I'd be happy if he just tripped over his basketball shoestrings and broke his neck!
  • Iamfree 2012/10/15 20:58:33
    Iamfree
    +6
    I wouldn't like to think that any American president would resort to something so heinous, but considering some of the other actions of the current administration, I would not be surprised to find out there is some truth to this allegation. I hope not, however.
  • Centuri... Iamfree 2012/10/15 22:32:46
  • Apache 2012/10/15 20:54:03 (edited)
  • Yo'Adri... Apache 2012/10/15 21:09:51
  • Apache Yo'Adri... 2012/10/16 00:32:22
  • ☆ Queen... Apache 2012/10/16 03:38:46
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    you're right Apache
  • MarinerFH 2012/10/15 20:49:30

2014/08/01 16:01:43