Cops make another "big marijuana bust" in Florida. Are you sick of the cops and the media bragging about harassing people for weed?

Foxhound BN0 2013/02/20 22:52:39
Get a job losers!
Good job cops!
Please rave and share this and let's put some public opinion pressure on these tyrants!

• Diogenes... Still looking. 2013/05/23 04:59:01
    Get a job losers!
    Diogenes... Still looking.
    +1
    I can't say whether its good or bad. What I believe is its a plant. Just like any other plant. It doesn't require any processing, like cocain or similar drugs. It makes as much sense as banning strawberries.
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2013/05/22 04:16:54
    Get a job losers!
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    +1
    The word you here most often associated with Marijuana is dangerous... Marijuana is dangerous they say it in all the propaganda over and over... but they never tell you why it's dangerous and to whom it's dangerous ...

Marijuana is dangerous to the rich, to the people who run the timber industries, because hemp board and hemp paper is more durable and lasts longer than its wooden competitors..
    Marijuana is dangerous to Textile and plastics industries because hemp cloth is cheaper and longer lasting than cotton blends.
    Marijuana is dangerous to the Lawyers cops prison guards and the rest of the legal system whom would be out of work if not for the flow of Marijuana arrests.

Marijuana is dangerous to the big drug dealers who would rather you did crack or heroin... who would be put out of business if marijuana was re-legalized.
    Marijuana is dangerous to the champions of industry, because in it unmotivates the working masses, they get stoned and realize that they don't have to be the slaves to industry. They realize that the flashy clothes shiny cars and big houses are not going to make them happy. Music love and friends take on new importances

Marijuana is dangerous to the government.. Why? I knew you would ask... Because of being the safest of compulsions, even safer than ove...

Marijuana is dangerous to the government.. Why? I knew you would ask... Because of being the safest of compulsions, even safer than overeating, gambling, drinking, tobacco products and hard drugs. Those who have in the past or in the present, partaken of the evil weed represent a majority in this country. Over fifty percent of the voting population admit to having smoked marijuana,at some point... most of the rest lie about it. Is there any question in the mind of the group assembled here today, that if every person who ever took a drag, whether they inhaled or not got behind a single candidate in any election at any level of government he or she would win by a landslide...

But most of all Marijuana is dangerous to the smokers! Not because they can be burned by exploding seeds or health or mental problems but because they become unmotivated politically, sit back as the government continues to escalate the war against its own citizens. All the while those who would be hurt the most by relegalization, continue to collect their fortunes from those of us struggling to survive at the bottom of the food chain... John Galt Jr.

Feel free to copy and Distribute
  • Lefty-Lucy 2013/05/03 22:07:30 (edited)
    Get a job losers!
    Lefty-Lucy
    +2
    I wish they would just legalize marijuana. I don't like weed or any other kinds of drugs, but if people are going to do it, we might as well make a profit off of it.
  • Masaca 2013/05/03 18:10:36
    Get a job losers!
    Masaca
    +1
    It's amazing to me that they focus tons of attention (dollars and man hours,) on marijuana, while letting efforts to suppress the speed, prescription drugs, and other hard narcotics damned near fall right off the radar
  • Cocktails 2013/05/02 02:04:17
    Get a job losers!
    Cocktails
    +1
    Need to decrease the cop force by at least half. Total waste of tax payer money!
  • Spooner 2013/05/01 15:11:25
    Get a job losers!
    Spooner
    +3
    Do the math folks, one in six prisoners are there for posession of marijuana which costs the American tax payers approximately $10,000,000,000.00 thats TEN BILLION DOLLARS ANUALLY. We are all losers in this ignorant approach to the situation.
  • kathy 2013/04/18 13:38:25
    Get a job losers!
    kathy
    +1
    not a lot to choose for answer because I don't consider cops losers-yup I'm predujice, my Son in law enforcement-but anyhow as a nurse I am 100% for pot being legal-I have seen too many positive effects using it-no not me-
  • Foxhoun... kathy 2013/04/19 02:09:01
    Foxhound BN0
    I am sure not every cop likes locking people up for smoking or possessing weed and some may even avoid doing so. How does your son in law feel about it and if he's against locking people up for it, has he been able to avoid locking people up for it?
  • kathy Foxhoun... 2013/04/19 14:23:46
    kathy
    +1
    My Son also feels there are much more damaging criminal activity going on than growing/smoking pot and yes hasn't "locked up anyone"-has for DUI's which is a different post. My Son also has seen first hand what a difference smoking pot does to a person-someone who uses it as a medicine and not to get high. The person I'm talking about has the respect not to smoke around my Son/talk about it, or smoke around him
  • Will of Truth 2013/04/14 18:37:36
    Get a job losers!
    Will of Truth
    +1
    People don't understand what the cops are doing is illegal. We are allowing a company tell us what to do, an fin company. These people pulled this bolshie a long time ago. And now no one knows the difference.
  • Patti The Yes Fan 2013/04/07 11:20:37
    Get a job losers!
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +4
    Then smoking what they confiscate, pocketing the money from the sales, hence the donuts they munch constantly.

cops eating donuts
  • ♠♠ 彼女St... Patti ... 2013/04/14 08:38:48
    ♠♠ 彼女Stinkinを残し ♠♠
    +1
    LOL! yea look at those pigs. Stuffing there mouths and then they patrol around actin like bad asses cuz they busted a few pot heads. Stoners aren't hurting anyone. Leave us be.
  • Patti ... ♠♠ 彼女St... 2013/04/19 23:46:38
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    https://si0.twimg.com/profile...
  • Old Nellie Bones 2013/04/05 18:01:51
    Get a job losers!
    Old Nellie Bones
    +4
    If only they would go after the Chimos and unregistered sex offenders.They would get a hell lot more respect.
  • Alacrity Old Nel... 2013/04/06 02:08:31
    Alacrity
    +3
    Hear ye, Hear ye, Here ye!!! All unregistered sex offenders come in to register, please. sex offenders
  • Old Nel... Alacrity 2013/04/06 03:40:43
    Old Nellie Bones
    +3
    It's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I wish we could have people deputized Just for that purpose. Because Law enforcement isn't doing it.
  • jmc07806-PWCM-JLA 2013/04/05 17:38:51
    Good job cops!
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +2
    Until it is legal they need to do their jobs.
  • Mike jmc0780... 2013/04/05 18:00:11
    +1
    Just like when slavery was legal!
  • jmc0780... Mike 2013/04/08 10:27:24
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +1
    Trafficing in people is a very different thing and there is no equal in the law.
  • Foxhoun... jmc0780... 2013/04/07 07:23:27
    Get a job losers!
    Yes. Do something about the traffic in meth., cocaine and heroin for a change!
  • Patti ... Mike 2013/04/07 11:24:14
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +3
    Or legal drugs they purposely addict ppl too like oxys (synthetic heroin)

oxy addiction
  • BlytheSpirit~bn0 2013/04/05 06:13:53
    Get a job losers!
    BlytheSpirit~bn0
    +7
    There's a lot of money to be made by locking up nonviolent people in prison.
  • Foxhoun... BlytheS... 2013/04/05 06:28:58
  • Alacrity Foxhoun... 2013/04/06 02:06:15
    Alacrity
    +1
    If you are smoking marijuana, don't drive or play with guns... the life you save may be your own!
  • Foxhoun... Alacrity 2013/04/07 07:24:08
    Foxhound BN0
    +3
    same goes for drinking
  • Alacrity BlytheS... 2013/04/06 21:28:15 (edited)
    Alacrity
    +1
    And there are plenty of miscreants to punish... we already have the highest rate of incarceration of any civilized nation in the world. It is costing the US BILLION$
    Why don't we all just behave!
  • BlytheS... Alacrity 2013/04/07 04:25:01
    BlytheSpirit~bn0
    +4
    We do behave. At least most of us do. But when you've got millions of laws on the books it doesn't take much to cross the line. My guess is that most of us break the law on a daily basis, even though we are not miscreants. Non-violent offenders or those who commit a crime only against themselves should not be locked up. Period. Unless you hurt another person or mess with their property you shouldn't go to jail. Because money rules all in this country, it's very lucrative to throw people into prison and that is why we have the highest rate of incarceration of any civilized nation in the world. It has very little to do with people misbehaving.
  • Foxhoun... BlytheS... 2013/04/07 07:25:32
    Foxhound BN0
    +4
    I just today saw an article about some state or county that's in trouble for locking people up just to make money. They are scumbags and THEY should be the ones behind bars.
  • BlytheS... Foxhoun... 2013/04/07 07:40:07
    BlytheSpirit~bn0
    +4
    I have someone very close to me who is locked up right now for a non-violent offense. He got a year. For NOTHING! He's lost a year of his life. I've lost him for a year. It's insane!!!
  • Foxhoun... BlytheS... 2013/04/08 01:19:24
    Foxhound BN0
    +3
    I agree. It's insane. These tyrants must be stopped.
  • Helmholtz 2013/04/05 05:56:41
    Get a job losers!
    Helmholtz
    +4
    Absolutely!
  • screaming_silence 2013/04/05 01:37:37
    Get a job losers!
    screaming_silence
    +5
    Yes I am sick of weed busts! If they aren't going to ban alcohol then they need to legalize pot. Alcohol is a lot worse. Besides the fact that the government should not have the right to dictate what Adult people do with in private as long as it is not affecting anyone else. And they need to shut up with all the ridiculous propaganda they regurgitate about weed too.
  • Alacrity screami... 2013/04/05 02:34:16 (edited)
    Alacrity
    +1
    Some of that propaganda is true. Then, marijuana opens another path to dangerous consequences similar to the degradation of alcohol addiction and abuse. And, it's just as bad for one's health. "Get high and die" rhymes nicely. Then, there is the age problem with marijuana, as with alcohol. Marijuana is just as debilitating and distorting as alcohol, so it will be another path to auto accidents, rapes, family violence, and child delinquency. All those devilish things would be dou(bb)led or tri(ppp)led. Think about it.
  • Foxhoun... Alacrity 2013/04/05 05:49:23 (edited)
    Foxhound BN0
    +6
    I'm sorry but your post is bulshlt. It just isn't true, even though you made a rhyme, which rwnjs just love. They think anything that rhymes is true. Marywanna is nothing compared to alcohol. nothing. you've been BS'd by the war on brains.
    This is your brain
    brain
    This is your brain on propaganda
    scrambled brains
  • BlytheS... Foxhoun... 2013/04/05 06:15:58
    BlytheSpirit~bn0
    +8
    I just love it when they try to make pot out to be a gateway drug. Anyone who says that has obviously NEVER smoked pot. Sheesh.
  • Foxhoun... BlytheS... 2013/04/05 06:37:03
    Foxhound BN0
    +5
    That's what I hate. They won't try it but they act like they know all about it.
  • ConLibF... BlytheS... 2013/04/05 18:05:54
  • ConLibF... Foxhoun... 2013/04/05 18:05:08
    ConLibFraud
    +6
    I hate people who take what they are told by the government/media propaganda criminal cabal without question.
  • Alacrity ConLibF... 2013/04/06 02:05:17
    Alacrity
    +1

2014/12/22 13:13:10