Cop got beat up by Zimmerman, but Cop didn't draw weapon.

Manuel 2012/05/08 17:28:52
SANFORD --
Just as George Zimmerman’s attorney pushes the envelope of
accepted legal practices by launching a social media operation for his
client, another site has popped up that belonged to the controversial
former neighborhood watch volunteer who now faces a murder charge.

This one is a 7-year old Myspace page called “only to be king again” that makes disparaging comments about Mexicans and boasts about having two felonies knocked down to misdemeanors.

Zimmerman making degrading comments on Mexicans while conservatives point out he's Hispanic show what I said all along...he's not Hispanic on the inside he feels he's conservative white. And he has some black friends...but then again...who doesn't have black friends?...Ron Paul, Mitt Romney?....

Zimmerman faced two felonies in 2005 for obstructing justice and beating up a law enforcement officer, but the cases were reduced to misdemeanor
simple battery, and he was left with no criminal conviction on his
record. I wonder what role his Dad played in this?

This law enforcement officer had a gun and yet in his struggle with Zimmerman did not pull out his gun and shoot Zimmerman. Why?...Because he was a trained officer and knew how to keep his cool. Zimmerman is a hot head...His old my space page is filled with slang hate of Mexicans...and pushing his ex-wife around which he call's now, My ex- Hoe.

Martin's Lawyer will be investigating this officer who was beat up by Zimmerman and will request the official police records of what actually happen back then.

If a real Cop didn't pull out his firearm in a struggle with Zimmerman...This makes Zimmerman's actions look very suspicious...And if the Cop would have took out a gun and shot Zimmerman...who would really question that?

Any opinions?

• Jimbo 2012/05/08 18:54:10
    Jimbo
    +5
    The FL police and prosecution have made a farce of the investigation and prosecution. There is no search for truth, no unbiased positions by the police chief and others. When the police video showing a barely harmed Zimmerman was not produced in the bail hearing, when voice recognition software not used to ID the call for help, when the prosecution rep. could not explain what was in the charges, you know justice and the search for the truth is purposely being denied. Civil rights charges will get a conviction IMO. Too bad FL forced Federal prosecutors to find the truth.

• Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/05/09 07:31:26
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    We already knew this.. well people who actually gave a damn about a proper investigation and the justice that may follow.
    Zimmerman was also fired from his job as a bouncer because he was too aggressive.
    Say what you will but its obvious Zimmerman has an issue with aggressive behavior. Is it too far-fetched to believe he took it to the next level? Is he a racists, I don't know. Is he a conservative, I don't know that either. Whatever the case he shot an unarmed teenager.. questions need to be answered!
  • Vision of Verve 2012/05/09 03:27:44 (edited)
  • Manuel Vision ... 2012/05/09 03:56:04
    Manuel
    be my guess...jump in.... laugh
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/05/09 00:14:14
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Cubans don't like Puerto Ricans and I don't think Hutus an Tutsis get along well! Again what's the point?
  • Manuel littleb... 2012/05/09 00:16:42
    Manuel
    what is your point?
  • littleb... Manuel 2012/05/09 00:28:40
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    My point is whatever he says does not change his ethnic backround! Very simple really! Guatemalans don't get along with Belizians!

Very simply he is what he is!
  • Manuel littleb... 2012/05/09 04:16:35
    Manuel
    He's not of or relating to large groups of people classed according to common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin or background....He's made up of two races....that know nothing about Hispanic ethnic back ground.

Basically he thinks like a white or black person raised in America...There are lots of people that are a certain race on the outside but are not what that's about on the inside if everything in their environment doesn't match that.

....Zimmerman didn't hangout with ethnic Spanish speaking people. Zimmerman just wound up with not liking particular blacks and Hispanics because of their looks in dress wear, culture language...what ever his beefs were....because to him all these things made what he thought that person was or should be based on stereo typing from the environment that surrounded him as he grew up...

So this is some what different then what you said...Do you understand what I am saying about this?
  • littleb... Manuel 2012/05/09 04:50:25
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    I get some of your point does not change that George Zimmerman's mother was Peruvian. Peru is a Hispanic country! According to his father a Caucasian. he grew up in a multicultural home and described Georges maternal great grandfathers was Afro-Peruvian.

Our Government would considers him partially Hispanic. That's just how it is!

You do also realize that "Hispanic" is not a race but a Culture mostly by language that comprises many races including Caucasian?

Of course other influences determine how a person sees themselves. The cop was in a hoody? What race ot ethnic backround was the cop? I have Cuban friends that make disparaging comment about Mexicans all the time! Both countries are Hispanic! Mitt Romney's Father was born in Mexico he has brothers who live in Mexico today!

Of course any truth to your post makes it How Zimmerman views himself especially more violence! I agree on that point. Am I convinced he's so racist he'd kill? Not yet! And I am saying as far as that goes at this point you are guessing!
  • ZB 2012/05/08 22:41:41
    ZB
    +1
    It will be nice to actually hear the WHOLE, truthful story. Sadly, I don't think we will..ever.
  • Manuel ZB 2012/05/08 22:47:39
    Manuel
    well...I think this case is gonna turn in to a chest game....
  • ZB Manuel 2012/05/08 22:53:57
    ZB
    +1
    It's going to be another OJ trial, I'm afraid.
  • Manuel ZB 2012/05/09 00:17:33
    Manuel
    That's what Zimmerman's lawyer would want....
  • ZB Manuel 2012/05/09 02:32:23
    ZB
    +1
    I'm afraid you're right.
  • Buoyant Leadraft 2012/05/08 22:22:34
    Buoyant Leadraft
    Zimmerman did the right thing, i hope he does well in court.
  • ZB Buoyant... 2012/05/08 22:46:10
    ZB
    +1
    How did he do the right thing? He shot and killed an unarmed teenager. He had been told by dispatcher to wait till police arrived...he ignored that advice. Had Martin been armed, Zimmerman would be dead right now. I am a security guard myself...NOT a neighborhood watchman. Everything he did was wrong and got someone killed for nothing.
  • Buoyant... ZB 2012/05/08 23:04:04 (edited)
    Buoyant Leadraft
    Yes, after he agreed to not follow after Martin, thats when Martin attacked him. I know you like to cling to the sweet 14 year old photos of Trayvon, but all you need to do is use a click of the mouse, and it's all their. Gold grill wearing thug with burglary tools, stolen womens jewelry in his nap sack. graffiti artist, vandalizer, drug dealing racist little hood-rat who calls white folks CRACKA on facebook and myspace and beats up bus drivers.... Sucks to be wrong huh?

• ZB Buoyant... 2012/05/09 02:31:39
    ZB
    +1
    I don't consider The Blaze an unbiased or reliable source anymore than I do Fox news. And gold teeth doesn't mean street thug. Might want to find a better source than The Blaze. I'm not saying they are wrong, but they have their own opinions which will slant their stories just like any other news outlet. Also, the "doctored" photo looks more like someone was trying to clean it up..make it less grainy. It doesn't look much different. And until there is more and accurate information I'm not right or wrong, just stating my opinion. Just like you and everyone else here. Also note that Zimmerman keeps changing and embellishing his story. So who is right or wrong? I don't know. Do you?
  • Uranos7 Buoyant... 2012/05/09 06:31:53
    Uranos7
    After he agreed not to follow martin he kept following him the operator asked him 3 times to stop and wait for police the last thing Zimmerman said was 'can you have them call me' because he was still looking for Martin.
    Also if you bothered to check the 'stand your ground law' you would see that Martin was within his rights to defend himself under the same law. The same as if Zimmerman had been following a woman and she maced him. Would you be OK with Zimmerman shooting her.
  • Buoyant... Uranos7 2012/05/09 13:17:43
    Buoyant Leadraft
    Defend himself against what? Questioning?
  • Uranos7 Buoyant... 2012/05/09 18:12:34
    Uranos7
    Man following you at night with a gun, he never identified himself to Martin while he was on the phone and did not even say that he did afterwards in his statement when he confronted Martin. So yes Martin was defending himself from a man with a gun that was stalking him.
    The stand your ground law does not require physical contact to occur for self-defense to begin, and with good reason if a woman had to wait for a man to grab her she would most likely not be able to resist.
    There have been cases which were determined self defense under tis law where the defender shot the aggressor from as far as 20 feet away in a public area.
    Wade Garret
    "When a man points a gun at you; you got two choices, you can die or you can kill the MF". [ Wade Garret, Roadhouse]
  • Manuel Buoyant... 2012/05/08 22:48:53
    Manuel
    You must own a lotta guns and be a member of the NRA...lol
  • Buoyant... Manuel 2012/05/08 23:09:25 (edited)
    Buoyant Leadraft
    I'm a liberal dude. I don't have any guns but i support Americans to have the right to own one. Oh! I forgot, i must follow the party line. I'm sorry, my mind has not been pidgin holed. How does it feel to think inside of an ideological box, does it hurt?
  • Manuel Buoyant... 2012/05/09 00:28:34
    Manuel
    I doubt you know` what a Liberal is... But I am against all gun laws...everybody should have one. If Martin had one this would have not happened...it would have been a Mexican stand off your ground... regardless....Zimmerman made up that story about the kid following him back to the truck and jumping him....it doesn't jive with him telling police that Martin was circling his truck acting all big and bad so Zimmerman said he rolled up the window....You see dude when you lie you trip up sooner or later...and two females said they heard the shots...and seen Zimmerman on top of the kid.... (Newser) – Another day, another completely conflicting witness in the Trayvon Martin killing. This time, a neighbor is rebutting George Zimmerman's claims of self-defense and trying to help Martin after the shooting. Mary Cutcher and her roommate say they went outside after hearing shots fired and spotted Zimmerman on top of Martin, "straddling the body, basically a foot on both sides of Trayvon's body, and his hands pressed on his back," Cutcher told MSNBC, adding: "Zimmerman never turned him over or tried to help him or CPR or anything."

“And for me it was a shock to see, oh my God, that it’s a kid. So skinny, baby-faced,” said Cutcher's roommate. After the shooting, Zimmerman just walked aro...

“And for me it was a shock to see, oh my God, that it’s a kid. So skinny, baby-faced,” said Cutcher's roommate. After the shooting, Zimmerman just walked around with his hands on his head, like he was in shock. Who was crying during the incident is also a muddle. The crying "sounded young," said Cutcher. "It didn’t sound like a grown man is my point. It sounded to me like someone was in distress, and it wasn’t like a crying, sobbing boo-hoo, it was a definite whine.”

I'm sorry, to inform you your mind has been pidgin holed.
    You need to get out of your box dude...The ouch is on you....
  • Buoyant... Manuel 2012/05/09 00:40:27 (edited)
    Buoyant Leadraft
    I didn't know you were there? For every lying clown that has come forward they have also been dismissed. You know that right? Why don't you look up sweet little baby faced Trayvon martin on google. You know, the sweet photos and innocent profiles when he was not 14! The ones where he was 6'3" buffed and quite an athlete.
    Not so sweet after all huh? Once again, Zimmeram is a hero he will walk free.
    I think most of us have had enough of "youth" flash mobs and are no longer buying the fertilizer the media is spreading around town. It's starting to stink up the place.
    Not that tattoos gold grills, racist comments on facebook and myspace, burglary tools, stolen women's jewelry a deadly screw driver that could have been used as a weapon and beating up a bus driver before being suspended from high school has to do with his hatred for white people or his character, but it sure paints a picture.
  • Buoyant... Manuel 2012/05/09 13:16:41
    Buoyant Leadraft
    You do realize Trayvon Martin can be a thug at the same time George Zimmerman can be a racist right? I think we have a bit of both here, but if someone attacked me, he deserves to get shot and killed. If Trayvon was unarmed but is bashing my head against the sidewalk, he becomes a lethal weapon.
  • Nick Name 2012/05/08 21:45:05
    Nick Name
    +1
    Zimmerman changed his story. Again.
    Now claims Trayvon Martin circled his SUV. Really, Zimmerman is claiming that.
    So apparently the only reasonable thing to do was get out of his SUV, follow Martin down a footpath and shoot him in the chest.

http://www.newser.com/story/1...
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2012/05/08 21:18:02
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +4
    It is pretty obvious Zimmerman has not only racial issues but violent issues as well.
  • Buoyant... #Justic... 2012/05/08 23:10:12
    Buoyant Leadraft
    How so?
  • #Justic... Buoyant... 2012/05/09 00:34:48
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    Here's info about his MySpace page.

Old George Zimmerman MySpace page surfaces
    Published May 02, 2012
    Associated Press
    MIAMI – On an old, long-unused MySpace page, Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman made some disparaging comments about Mexicans and also referred triumphantly to his escape from 2005 legal troubles stemming from his confrontation with law enforcement officers.

The 2005-dated page, confirmed as authentic Wednesday by Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara, also mentions a 7-year-old domestic violence incident between Zimmerman and a former girlfriend, and the page includes several photos.
    Zimmerman, 28, is charged with second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 shooting of the 17-year-old Martin in the central Florida city of Sanford. The case has sparked racial tensions around the country because Martin, who was unarmed, was black, while Zimmerman has a white father and Hispanic mother. Martin's family and supporters claim he was a victim of racial profiling

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in the community where Martin was shot, has claimed Martin attacked him and that he fired only in self-defense.
    On the MySpace paged called "onlytobeakingagain," Zimmerman uses the name "Joe G" and discusses leaving his hometown of Manassas, Va., and how much he misses his friends...

Here's info about his MySpace page.

Published May 02, 2012
    Associated Press

On the MySpace paged called "onlytobeakingagain," Zimmerman uses the name "Joe G" and discusses leaving his hometown of Manassas, Va., and how much he misses his friends. Then he veers into a slang-filled riff — with many words misspelled — involving Mexicans who lived in the area.

"I don't miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft (expletive) wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) don't make you a man in my book," Zimmerman writes on the page.

"Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!" he adds, providing no details about these alleged incidents. The existence of the MySpace page was first reported by The Miami Herald.
    Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said Wednesday that prosecutors could use Zimmerman's MySpace comments against him.

"It's not just speculation and innuendo. He has a history and a habit of profiling people," Crump said. "He thinks certain things about certain racial groups."
    A statement posted on a Zimmerman defense site run by O'Mara concedes that the comments "will cast Mr. Zimmerman in a less-than-favorable light" and that they could become evidence in the case. The statement says there will be no comment on the MySpace statements for that reason, but it does confirm that the posts were by Zimmerman.

O'Mara also said on the website that an accountant and former Internal Revenue Service agent has been chosen to oversee Zimmerman's legal defense fund, which has collected more than $200,000 so far. The fund will be used to pay legal fees and for Zimmerman's living expenses.

Two August 2005 blog posts on the site make reference to Zimmerman's legal problems. In one, Zimmerman exults about how two felony charges stemming from a physical altercation outside a bar with a law enforcement officer were dropped to a misdemeanor.
    "The man knows he was wrong," reads part of the post. Ultimately, the misdemeanor charge was also dropped when Zimmerman completed a pretrial diversion program that included an anger management course.

The second post mentions a legal battle with an "ex-hoe," likely a reference to a 2005 incident in which a girlfriend accused Zimmerman of attacking her. He was not charged in that case, and on the blog post Zimmerman writes that the woman "tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it!"

Zimmerman's wife testified during his bail hearing last month that her husband told her he was actually defending himself in that incident, not the other way around.
    Crump, however, said Zimmerman's comments about the legal issues are telling.
    "You think you can always get away with stuff," Crump said. "Every time I go to court, I win. I beat it."

The social media world has been a key aspect of the Martin case. It was via such sites as Twitter and Facebook that discussion and outrage began to build nationally because police did not initially arrest Zimmerman, citing Florida's "stand your ground" self-defense law as the reason.

It has also played a part in the public images of both Martin and Zimmerman. On a former Facebook page of Martin's, for example, some critics of how the teenager has been portrayed noted possible references to marijuana use. Martin was in Sanford with his father because he had been suspended from his Miami school over discovery of a plastic baggie containing marijuana residue.

The statement on the Zimmerman defense website says that scrutinizing the MySpace postings "invites scrutiny of the social medial accounts of all parties involved."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/201...
  • templer003 2012/05/08 21:12:44
    templer003
    I dont see a link to the " 7 year old my space " so I can see these remarks myself.
    I dont see anything that validates it as belong to Zimmerman.
    I dont see any court records concerning the above statements..
    Therefore I can not make a informed remark based simply upon words printed on a page with nothing to back them up....
    Come up with FACTS that can be verified then we can talk..
  • Manuel templer003 2012/05/08 21:48:56
    Manuel
    Trayvon Martin Shooting
    George Zimmerman’s crude Myspace page from 2005 uncovered

While it includes photos of an ethnically diverse group of friends, the murder defendant’s 2005 web presence includes disparaging remarks about Mexicans.

Photo from George Zimmerman's Myspace page.
    Fullsize
    previous | next
    Image 1 of 2