Cookiegate: Does It Further Prove And Solidify How Out Of Touch Mitt Romney Is?

Proggy 2012/04/20 01:21:42
YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
NO! I like Snubbing People Who're Hospitable To Me.
I don't think it's just me on this, but I was taught when anyone extends a kind, nice, and generous gesture you return with equal if not more gratitude. I was also taught it doesn't matter if you liked the object of such a gesture or not. This may sound cliche but "it's the thought that counts". Some of us really do live by such a code of common courtesy, benevolence, and ethics.

Then there are some of us who don't....

In the words of one of Mitt's own party-mates... "What A Snob!"

Read More: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/19/mitt-romneys-n...

• Sissy 2012/04/30 11:31:07
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    Sissy
    LOL. I understand 7-11 was rather offended. As to your question, he should just kick back and let Anne do all the talking. He will stay out of a heap of trouble with us peasants if he does.
  • rikonjohn 2012/04/22 09:44:36
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    rikonjohn
    +2
    Dumbass once, dumbass, twice, GONE Three times dumbass.
  • Sissy rikonjohn 2012/04/30 11:32:12
    Sissy
    +1
    Errrrrtr rik, when you get a chance, let us know what you really think. lol
  • aneed2know 2012/04/22 05:05:05
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    aneed2know
    +2
    I guess Mitt's mom and dad never taught him how to be gracious.
  • DoxieDad 2012/04/21 03:27:57
    DoxieDad
    Do you all want a chief executive to run the affairs of the country or a bestest friend?
    Look what a best friend has accomplished? I'll go with the executive.
  • Bastion DoxieDad 2012/04/21 13:32:35
    Bastion
    +4
    America is not a business, and should not be run as one.
  • DoxieDad Bastion 2012/04/21 13:43:05
    DoxieDad
    America is not a charity, and is being run as one.
  • Proggy DoxieDad 2012/04/21 15:21:01
    Proggy
    +5
    Yeah, and republicans have jumped the rich to the head of the line to make sure they good all the best there too.
  • DoxieDad Proggy 2012/04/21 15:43:12
    DoxieDad
    And Democrats want a free lunch at an others expense
    communism is best
  • Bastion DoxieDad 2012/04/21 16:49:17
    Bastion
    +4
    Uh-huh

corporate welfare
  • DoxieDad Bastion 2012/04/21 19:55:23 (edited)
  • Proggy DoxieDad 2012/04/21 20:42:20 (edited)
    Proggy
    +4
    Uh-huh

uh-huh

Repugnicans don't seem to mind when that free lunch is for the top at everyone else expense.
  • Sissy Proggy 2012/04/30 11:37:07
    Sissy
    You notice that too?
  • Bastion DoxieDad 2012/04/21 22:59:27
  • Proggy Bastion 2012/04/21 23:07:54
    Proggy
    +2
    That's Ryan/Romney's economic policy explained to perfection.
  • DoxieDad Bastion 2012/04/21 23:27:46
  • Proggy DoxieDad 2012/04/21 23:34:49
    Proggy
    +1
    Let me know the follow up to your form submission.
  • DoxieDad Proggy 2012/04/21 23:38:18
    DoxieDad
    I'll keep it in mind.
  • Sissy DoxieDad 2012/04/30 11:36:46
    Sissy
    Keep telling yourself that that and maybe you can convince others that you're not selfish.
  • Sissy DoxieDad 2012/04/30 11:35:44
    Sissy
    America has always been a country for all the people, not just 1% of them.
  • DoxieDad Sissy 2012/05/01 03:19:47
    DoxieDad
    America is a Republic not a Democracy. The 98% can't get a discounted walk on the backs of the rich by taxing the upper 2% into a middle class standard either.
  • Sissy DoxieDad 2012/05/01 13:06:18
    Sissy
    Who wants them too? We just want it to be fair and its not. I don't begrudge the wealthy what they've earned, (maybe how some have earned it but that's a whole different topic), but to not pay into this Republic is and should not be tolerated by anyone, especially our politicans, but we know that's not happening.
  • Proggy DoxieDad 2012/04/21 15:16:04 (edited)
    Proggy
    +2
    Character matters. I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard that. He's out of touch and can't relate, and it's exactly how he'll govern. G.W. Bush had a business background, and we've all seen how the "businessman" worked out. Business professionals are driven by the profit motive only, for a politician that's a disaster.

America does business, but is not a business.
  • DoxieDad Proggy 2012/04/21 15:21:59
    DoxieDad
    OH, and what we have there now is the grand oracle of knowing the common man. He is a Harvard Law graduate that had less then three years experience before being granted the most powerful job on the globe. Yeah, he's in touch.
    If character and being able to relate to the common man is what is required to be President of this country then nobody over a Burger King manager should be allowed to seek the office.
  • Sissy DoxieDad 2012/04/30 11:34:47
    Sissy
    Boy I don't know Doxie, Its on the books that Mr. Romney didn't do all that well (excepet for himself and his fellow investors) in his own right.,
  • cjj ~ FTGOP 2012/04/20 20:35:34 (edited)
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +8
    WHOEVER that may be...

Romney fool
  • scbluesman13 2012/04/20 20:33:56
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    scbluesman13
    +6
    Lawrence O'Donnell did a pretty scathing (and interesting) segment on Romney last night for his "rewrite" section:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

• Inquisitve Kat 2012/04/20 19:51:34
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    Inquisitve Kat
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    +10
    He is totally out of touch with middle class and poor.
  • gstrahan 2012/04/20 19:20:31
  • aneed2know gstrahan 2012/04/22 05:06:43
    aneed2know
    +3
    me either, but you have to admit it is funny.
  • Helmholtz 2012/04/20 18:50:53
    Helmholtz
    That totally sounds like something I would do (on accident), and I've never lived above the poverty line. There a lot of reasons to dislike or be suspicious of Romney, but I really don't think that this is one of them.
  • Bastion 2012/04/20 18:49:45
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    Bastion
    +11
    "Good honest hard working people - people of modest means! - continue to vote for these rich c***suckers who don't give a f*ck about them! That don't care about them!
    At all! At all!" - George Carlin

• Ira Bastion 2012/04/21 12:02:20
    Ira
    +5
    "It's called the American dream. You have to be asleep to believe it."

LOVE IT!!!

There is a conspiracy people. It is to rule the masses with excessive credit, make education difficult so that once ignorant and in debt, you become what the foreign guy who is promised a job here in America gets: Indebted servitude.

Do you really believe it is a coincidence that this country cannot save, has become dependent on SS and Medicare and even these social safety nets do not prevent you from an old age of indebtedness? That religion is pushed on people to cause division? That idiot issues of gay marriage and abortion and death penalty and other non economic concerns make the front pages day after day? The pol are in on it, the banks are in on it but more importantly, the wealthy are in on it. How many people aspire to be rich or wealth? How many actually make it?

For the most part, we are adel-brained zombies who fall in line. Time to take the red pill!
  • aneed2know Ira 2012/04/22 05:14:53
    aneed2know
    +2
    so true, those who have amassed power are the ones who set the agenda and usually it is to further their own greed, and it means the rest of us are left out.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/04/20 18:44:16 (edited)
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Yep......that's ignorant! I wonder if he had held a not-so-cute baby...........would he have declared it ugly?

ugly baby
  • johnc 2012/04/20 18:41:24 (edited)
    YES! Mitt Romney Is Who He Is.
    johnc
    If he were running for cookie judge it might be.

maybe Obama would be a better cookie judge?

As for him being president we have seen the best Obama has to offer, and it sure ain't good. bad investments, like solyndra, words turn out to be empty, agenda scary, Fuel costs skyrocketing, so there is a promise kept.

Mitt, on the other hand has made millions on investments, and looks like a great direction.

I agree it is just you, and other thrill up the legs folks. seeking to distract from the Obama disaster.

so for cookie judge, Obama would be good maybe

as president not so much

Now for president? NOBAMA 2012
  • Proggy johnc 2012/04/20 22:22:31
  • johnc Proggy 2012/04/20 22:50:21
    johnc
    angryliberal is one word thanks for the confirmation.

1, the solyndra loan was put on hold by the Bush admin, put on fast track by the Obama regime, nice try, but yo lies are lies my friend. How will you blame Bush for the rewrite that allowed an Obama bundler in line ahead of taxpayers. again nice lie, but it doesn't fly. so much for your BS LWNJ blabber.

2.Gas prices have bounced around and I recall a lot of LWNJs as yourself blaming bush, like you are attempting to blame republicans, seems under Obie, blame has been the top excuse used for his failed agendal.. Obie said we have said drill baby drill many times and we still have the same problem, that is true, we have said drill baby drill but we have not drilled baby drilled. when Bush by exec order, released public land for exploration priced plummetted. so presidents can effect price. but we both know he is beholding to evirnomental wackos, the same group that shut off water to Ca. central valley

I don't think you really want to get into a discussion on wars. remember Obama said Afghanistan was the good war, maybe history is not taught at Harvard, you know, there is no such thing as a good war in afghanistan, Bush had the wisdom to avoid the involvement Obie put us in there.

Yes, wisdom of investment, you don't put money into...

Yes, wisdom of investment, you don't put money into things like solyndra no matter how big a return to your campaign fund it delivers. Ill managed, corrupt , and wothless companies need to be closed. those well managed, good product or service, and profit generating are expanded, I would invest with Mitts thinking, but you are free to invest with Obamas thinking with your money if you wish.and next January when he opens Obamas investment company, be first in line

so far you seem to not have a clue, so I can see why you have that Obama thrill between the legs.
    and thank you for confirming the best solutions NOBAMA 2012

for cookie master, and dog eater YESOBAMA
  • Proggy johnc 2012/04/20 23:23:29 (edited)

2014/07/25 20:49:28