Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll. What's your take on this?

Roberto-Pro-America-Anti Obama 2009/08/18 02:44:20
We're coming in 2010...
I don't believe it...

• CopyrightAllInformation Ima... 2009/08/20 07:36:54
    I don't believe it...
    CopyrightAllInformation Images on this non-active account
    +20
    I believe, if it makes the Conservatives happy, then I'm all for it. It beats their propensity towards bitterness. I would prefer them gloating, anyhow, as they did, when Palin entered the 2008 election. It nets great results for the Progressives. Gloat on Conservatives! I support ya!

• LeetleG... voice_m... 2009/08/18 22:20:55
    LeetleGiant
    true enough !! And the whole Republican party has been shifting to the left of center for years !!!
  • voice_m... LeetleG... 2009/08/18 22:24:30
    voice_matters
    Depending on who you talked to you. Last year Mccain supported some of Reagan's ideas and he wa called a lib. So to those peopel Reagan would be a lib.
  • voice_m... Twizzer 2009/08/18 14:15:35
    voice_matters
    If you could pick someone to replace steele right now who wold it be?
  • hazelg Twizzer 2009/08/19 04:50:18
    hazelg
    +1
    You have no good leadership. Sarah Palin is beating all the other Republican wannabes in the polls but loses to the President in the Presidential election. Americans are not crazy and the far right wing of the Republican party has hijacked your party and will not get elected.
  • Twizzer hazelg 2009/08/19 12:46:43
    Twizzer
    +1
    You keep thinking that.
  • eve 2009/08/18 09:26:17
    We're coming in 2010...
    eve
    +5
    thanks to obama, pelosi n all the other er superstars helping in the process of arousing the brainwashed n deceived out of their stupor. the others.....lol r brain dead.
  • voice_m... eve 2009/08/18 14:16:32 (edited)
    voice_matters
    +1
    Same stuff the libs said about bush in 2003 and we all remember how the 2004 election ended.
  • Voyager 2009/08/18 09:12:22
    I don't believe it...
    Voyager
    +1
    It's not showing but then it's always only the ten percent that get active and do the work, leaving their followers to only moan and groan about things. The might and money should replace the mouth.
  • Captain America 2009/08/18 08:21:13
    We're coming in 2010...
    Captain America
    +2
    good for you, you can have W's mess back again.

Your multinational corporate support base will be so pleased.
  • true am... Captain... 2009/08/18 10:26:19
    true american
    +2
    Would this be the same as Obama ,and the BIG PHARM? interesting that it is not just one party they all do it.
  • Captain... true am... 2009/08/18 14:28:12 (edited)
    Captain America
    the reason so many people are leaving the dem party right now is because we are tired of leadership not acting on behalf of the people, they only act accountably to their lobby.

The republicans on the other hand don't care much as long as the label is there.
    After that the members can do whatever they want and the party will support them. ...and thats also the reason the dems leaving the dem party are not going republican. No inter party accountability or introspection.
  • Desert Cloud 2009/08/18 08:13:41
    We're coming in 2010...
    Desert Cloud
    +6
    The perfect storm is coming in 2010. Obama and the democrats are toast.
  • Daryl 2009/08/18 07:31:58
    We're coming in 2010...
    Daryl
    +10
    Stand by for a counter-punch!

2010 counter-punch
  • Magic Twanger 2009/08/18 06:48:11 (edited)
    We're coming in 2010...
    Magic Twanger
    +10
    I think the Jig is up in Washington, America is tired of the Liberals, Social Progressives, Marxist-Socialist and the Communist trying to take over our country and trying to turn it into something they are not... Marxist-Socialists utopia they desire.

The mid-term elections will be a measure of the nation wide outrage. The loser clock is running out on Obummer, Peloci, Reid, Boxer, Feinstein, Waters, Kennedy, Franks, I could go on and on. They are going to be surprised and shocked, especially the Turd in a $5,000 suit sitting in the Oval Office, all I can say to Obummer is get ready to lose, again, and again.

surprised shocked turd 5000 suit oval office obummer ready lose
  • ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever 2009/08/18 06:24:40
    We're coming in 2010...
    ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever
    +7
    The dems will undoubtedly rush to pass their socialistic/fascist agenda before we can do anything about it... I only pray they are delayed as long as possible so we may plug the drain once we get a chance!
  • voice_m... ۩Osiris... 2009/08/18 14:19:23
    voice_matters
    +2
    The libs are not stupid they know anythign can happen in an election so they of course of been rushing to pass all they can. It also shows their supporters taht they mean business and will get stuff done.
  • ۩Osiris... voice_m... 2009/08/18 15:37:51
    ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever
    +2
    Indeed they are passing as much as they can... but not with the continued support of the majority of the people. Yes, their left-most supporters will cheer-lead their efforts but the rest of us are not so pleased.
  • voice_m... ۩Osiris... 2009/08/18 18:02:14
    voice_matters
    +1
    We will see next year how much suport they have lost. I have found that many that come onto thses sites and complain do not even vote so i would like to know how many protestors are the same.
  • ۩Osiris... voice_m... 2009/08/18 18:13:16
    ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever
    +2
    Well polls by Rasmussen, NBC, Fox, Gallup, Zogby and the like are showing (fairly uniformly) that support for the liberal agenda is waning significantly... That's how it IS... not necessarily how it will stay though... I can't imagine people liking it (the Obama agenda) more as time rolls forward... the more we hear, the less we like.
  • voice_m... ۩Osiris... 2009/08/18 22:06:18
    voice_matters
    +1
    I have siad this to others i donot follow polls only elections. IN 2010 we will see how many new gop senators are sent to congress.
  • ۩Osiris... voice_m... 2009/08/18 22:26:57
    ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever
    +3
    Well, good for you. Yes, we will see.
  • Smitty 2009/08/18 06:22:02
    We're coming in 2010...
    Smitty
    +9
    Well 2010 will be a intresting year that's for sure.

For Dinner I believe I'd like the LAME DUCK, Followed by unemployeed Congress men.
  • voice_m... Smitty 2009/08/18 14:20:02
    voice_matters
    +2
    Lame duck would be served in 2014
  • * 2009/08/18 06:21:26
    We're coming in 2010...
    *
    +8
    It's about time!!

2010

2010
  • voice_m... * 2009/08/18 14:20:56
    voice_matters
    your dissent poster would make it see as you will never openly bash any obama policy.
  • * voice_m... 2009/08/19 03:05:54
    *
    +2
    You couldn't be more wrong..but think what you like.
  • voice_m... * 2009/08/19 03:13:16
    voice_matters
    Not sure why you think not agreeing with bush was bad but it is ok to go against obama. It makes no sense to me but I am sure in your head it does.
  • Republic of Honor 2009/08/18 06:11:45
    I don't believe it...
    Republic of Honor
    +3
    I still find it hard to believe as much as I want to believe it!
    Although We still need a revolution and destroy this 2 party system we have developed! It is garbage and ripping our country apart at the foundations!
  • Asher Republi... 2009/08/18 10:24:49
    Asher
    +5
    whats the saying...Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner. I believe we were set up as a republic by the founding fathers...we should stick to that
  • voice_m... Republi... 2009/08/18 14:22:24 (edited)
    voice_matters
    +1
    actaully the foundations of the country are still solid. The 2 party system has done nothing to weaken it nor would adding a 3rd party help or hurt that foundation. The idea that a 3rd party would make peopel more interested in voting is a myth.
  • Whitese7en 2009/08/18 05:51:48
    We're coming in 2010...
    Whitese7en
    +8
    My take on this, is that it wasn't the liberal votes that got President Hussein elected, it was the independents, who have finally awoken to the travesty they inflicted on this once great country, which will be great once again in the near future.
  • JDSLMurphy 2009/08/18 05:47:15
    We're coming in 2010...
    JDSLMurphy
    +7
    I feel that our emotions are uniting us like we did on September 11, when so many died, we stood tall and came together reaching out to each other no matter the race, country or party lines as a whole. I have keep this item for a long time due to family members being the Armed services over the years !! A few or you might have seen this thru emails one time or another if you have please bear with me. This is a reminder why we have Freedom of speech and what we have sacrificed over the years for that RIGHT! No one has a RIGHT to control others, that's why everyone has turned to us for Freedom, Please read the following, it will reflect where Americans have been and for what reasons!!

NO APOLOGIES PLEASE
    At a time when our president and other politicians tend to apologize for our country’s prior actions, here’s a refresher on how some of our former patriots handled negative comments about our country...

These are good

JFK'S Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, was in France in the early 60's when DeGaule decided to pull out of NATO. DeGaule said he wanted all US military out of France as soon as possible..

Rusk responded "does that include those who are buried here?

DeGuale did not respond.
    You could have heard a pin drop

When in England , at a fairly large conference, C...

NO APOLOGIES PLEASE

These are good

DeGuale did not respond.
    You could have heard a pin drop

When in England , at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building by George Bush.

He answered by saying, 'Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.'
    You could have heard a pin drop.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
    There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American. During a break, one of the French engineers came back into the room saying 'Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intended to do, bomb them?'

A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: 'Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck. We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?'
    You could have heard a pin drop.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference that included Admirals from the U.S. , English, Canadian, Australian and French Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a large group of Officers that included personnel from most of those countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then asked, 'Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than speaking French?'

Without hesitating, the American Admiral replied, 'Maybe it's because the Brit's, Canadians, Aussie's and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German.'
    You could have heard a pin drop.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
    AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE ABOVE...

Robert Whiting, an elderly gentleman of 83, arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry on.

"You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically.

Mr. Whiting admitted that he had been to France previously.

"Then you should know enough to have your passport ready."

The American said, 'The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. Americans always have to show your passports on arrival in France !"

The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained, ''Well, when I came a shore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find a single Frenchmen to show a passport to."
    You could have heard a pin drop.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am proud to be an AMERICAN!!!
  • Ken "Don't tread on me!" 2009/08/18 05:45:25
    We're coming in 2010...
    Ken "Don't tread on me!"
    +6
    My take on this is that the Republican party had better not screw it up this time! They need to take some advice from Newt Gingrich who led the takeover of congress in the '94 midterm election and return to their conservative base. We have had it with the arrogance of the Republican congress during the Bush administration!
  • hazelg Ken "Do... 2009/08/19 04:57:12
    hazelg
    +2
    And we have had it with the arrogance of the Republicans in the Obama Administration. We will get rid of more Republicans in 2010 and maybe then we can get something done without all the hyperbole that is happening now.
  • Ken "Do... hazelg 2009/08/19 23:29:55
    Ken "Don't tread on me!"
    +1
    If you had said arrogance of Republicans during the Bush adminstration, when they were acting like Democrats, I would have agreed with you. Arrogance now resides in the far left, with the most arrogant of all time being the Narcissist-in-Chief Barack Obama. The truth is that Americans have already had it with the Democrats - the Democratic party in now viewed favorably by only 49% of Americans (down from 62% when Obama took office!) and the approval rating of the Democrat controlled house and senate is in the 30% range. Moreover, by a two to one margin, most Americans identify themselves as conservatives. I don't think it is Republicans we will be getting rid of in 2010!
  • Poetic Warrior 2009/08/18 04:49:10
    We're coming in 2010...
    Poetic Warrior
    +6
    I always vote according to the person who I feel is best qualified for the job, republican, democrat, or independent does not matter.
  • LeetleG... Poetic ... 2009/08/18 11:55:39
    LeetleGiant
    +2
    Is this the same as saying "I vote for the lesser of two evils" ?

I love it when "christians" say that.
  • Poetic ... LeetleG... 2009/08/18 13:01:30
    Poetic Warrior
    +3
    No if I meant to say that I would have said that, but that is not what I said. I said exactly what I meant, the best person gets my vote period.
  • LeetleG... Poetic ... 2009/08/18 22:21:43
    LeetleGiant
    +1
    So ... if there's no QUALITY choice, you'll vote for the best that's available @ the time ?
  • Poetic ... LeetleG... 2009/08/18 22:25:24
    Poetic Warrior
    +3
    I go over my choices trying to get informed about the candidates and how well they did in office if they are incumbent. If not I will try and find out what they stand for and what they are saying they are going to do for our state, etc.....then I chose who is best in my mind.

2014/10/01 04:01:20