Conservative talk show host Michael Savage taken off air. Nobody is saying anything about it. Your thoughts.

Simmering Frog 2012/10/03 22:57:57

• redneck woman 2012/10/11 20:40:03
    redneck woman
    +1
    He SF, thought you might like to see this article.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/mi...
  • Simmeri... redneck... 2012/10/12 00:25:19 (edited)
    Simmering Frog
    +1
    Thanks, Redneck woman. I'm hoping he goes to SiriusXM. They could drop one of the two Howard.Stem channels (I've yet to meet the most die hard fan who can listen to Stern on both channels at the same time). Thanks for the link.
  • redneck... Simmeri... 2012/10/12 20:58:00
    redneck woman
    +1
    Your welcome!
  • lady_c5_loadmaster 2012/10/04 07:15:08
    lady_c5_loadmaster
    He was not "taken" off the air. His contract ended with the radio company he worked with and he chose to not renew his contract. He is busy looking for a different company to work with.
  • rustyshackelford 2012/10/04 03:00:02
  • redneck woman 2012/10/03 23:12:03
    redneck woman
    I get email updates from his website. I received one yesterday stating:

'I'm now a free man, and freedom is everything'

Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."

In today's issue: Savage begins a new era in his broadcasting career.

After winning a lengthy legal battle against his former radio syndication company, he is now a "free agent."

Appropriately enough for the man whose former terrestrial radio show was just ranked No. 1 on the Internet, Michael Savage can now be heard online, until he establishes an agreement with a new syndicator.

Check Savage's website, MichaelSavage.com, regularly to find out when you can hear his thoughts on "borders, language and culture" – uncensored and commercial free.

-----------------------------...

"Although I won a two-year legal battle, which was very costly to me emotionally, physically and mentally," Savage explained to listeners Sunday evening, "the important thing is, I won."

He added:

On this channel, I'll be announcing updates about where I'll wind up. I have many opportunities, and I'll pick the best one.

But let's focus on the state of the union. The state of the union is a wreck.

We have the most divisive, hateful president in American history.

Obama has st...

-----------------------------...

He added:

Obama has started a psychological race war in this country. He has pitted black against white and brown against white.

He has marginalized the white male like never before. There's a level of hatred in the country that I've never seen before in my lifetime.

I'm not going to add all the usual qualifiers, such as, "It's not because he's black…"

Think what you want to think. Say what you want to say.

You know I'm right. You know this needs to be said, whether it's to 500 people or 50 million people.

Obama wants a new civil war, just in time for the election.

Don't give him one.

Just vote him out of office. Visit the Michael Savage website here.

-----------------------------...

Ironically, only days after Michael Savage ended his relationship with his long time radio syndication company, his "Savage Nation" radio program was ranked the No. 1 talk show on the Internet for the third quarter.

After consistently winning the No. 2 spot, Savage now has surpassed Rush Limbaugh, according to TalkStreamLive.com.

"We have watched Michael consistently grow his audience over the last several quarters," TalkStreamLive.com said in its report of the top 25 shows on the ‘Net. "All of his numbers are way up, especially via mobile and social radio."
  • Simmeri... redneck... 2012/10/03 23:53:09 (edited)
    Simmering Frog
    +1
    Thanks for that, redneck woman.

Hmmmm! Why do I get the impression we aren't getting the full story?
  • redneck... Simmeri... 2012/10/04 00:11:28
    redneck woman
    Because we never actually get the full story. Since it went through court, there are probably things he's not allowed to say.

2014/07/25 16:10:04