CONSERVATIVE RADIO HOST SAYS FACEBOOK (Obama propaganda machine) REFUSED TO SELL HIM AD SPACE FOR NEW BOOK BECAUSE OF THE WORD ‘HATE’

JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/22 11:14:23
Conservative radio show host Mike Gallagher on Friday said Facebook refused to sell advertising space for his new book because the title “50 Things Liberals Love to Hate” contains the word “hate.”

“I found out yesterday that Facebook rejected an ad for my book,” Gallagher said on Fox News. “My publisher Simon & Schuster and I were going to put banner ads on Facebook, and Facebook literally told the publisher, ‘we won’t accept the ad because it has the word hate in the title.’”

Gallagher said his publisher asked the social media giant whether having the word “hate” would disqualify any book for advertisement, such as one titled, “I hate broccoli.”

“Then Facebook conceded, ‘well we’ve gotten some complaints from people who don‘t like the title of Mike Gallagher’s new book,” Gallagher said.

Referring to Facebook as a “machine,“ Gallagher said the site ”allows pedophiles to troll the Internet“ and has ”defended perverts and stalkers” He subsequently posted a link on his Facebook page to a New York Post article from August about the site’s refusal to remove a “Pedophiles are people too” page.

“Free speech?” Gallagher said on Fox. “I don’t think so. … They don’t like a conservative buying time, they won’t take my money, it’s unbelievable.”

Facebook did not immediately comment.

• minniehaha 2012/09/22 12:13:50
    minniehaha
    face book better not be in the obummer tank or its off my computer and all my grandkids computers i am sick of the media and others shoving this looser down our throats maybe if they get their head outta his crotch they might see they have just been pimped
  • JoeBtfsplk minniehaha 2012/09/22 13:03:52
    JoeBtfsplk
    Sorry to be the bearer of this news for you. I'm still on FB, but I don't post, and like SH I do NOT post a profile. Deleted all but 3 people. All of us are aware who FB supports.

2014/08/21 12:10:41