Conservative ICON and Draft Dodger Ted Nugent ALSO a Serial Pedophile. Surprised ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/02/14 11:49:29
NO, I am NOT Surprised Ted Nugent is a Serial Pedophile
YES, I AM Surprised Ted Nugent is a Serial Pedophile

Courtney Love phoned into The Howard Stern Show on Monday (March 22) before eventually coming into the studio where she made the
shockingallegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old – which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/1503/the-hypocritical-summer-o...

Out of all the people I will list here, I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who
admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old.
I guess we know what he meant about young Pele being his "
muse." When TeD Nugent got "Cat Scratch Fever," we can safely assume the cat wasn't old enough to drive, much less drink.
http://oncefallen.com/retroactivity.html

• Jimbo 2012/02/14 16:42:47
    Jimbo
    +10
    What kind of dad brings home groupies younger than his own children and takes them in the bedroom at the same time his kids are there?

• Grammar Freak 2013/02/19 19:12:34
    Grammar Freak
    Well, since he just said that he was into girls, not little girls, I don't think the term "pedophile" is accurate. He was into under-age girls... which is pretty typical of men in the position he was in. The fact that he took advantage of his situation is not unusual either... though that certainly does not excuse him or make it okay or right or any of that.
    What he engaged in was statutory rape of a minor (many minors)... because the girls he took advantage of were too young to consent to sex with someone as old as he was. Had he been 18 or 19, it might have been different, but he was in his twenties & older while the girls were in their mid-teens. In the case of Courtney Love & any others like her, it is usually considered child sexual assault, depending on the state.

Ted Nugent is scum, no doubt about it. But I do not believe it's any better to stoop to the level of the GOP in making mountains out of mouse turds the way that they do. Over-dramatizing situations is no more helpful than ignoring them. It lowers one's credibility about the same. Calling him a "pedophile" is inaccurate & doesn't exactly serve the purpose it intends.

As his Jailbait song says:

I´ve got no inhibitions
    So keep your keys out of your ignition
    I steal a car like I got the curse
    I can´t resist ...

As his Jailbait song says:

I´ve got no inhibitions
    So keep your keys out of your ignition
    I steal a car like I got the curse
    I can´t resist the old lady's purse

Jailbait you look so good to me
    Jailbait won´t you set me free
    Jailbait you look fine fine fine
    I know I´ve got to have you in a matter of time

Well I don´t care if you´re just thirteen
    You look too good to be true
    I just know that you´re probably clean
    There´s one lil' thing I got do to you

Jailbait you look so good to me
    Jailbait won´t you set me free
    Jailbait you look fine fine fine

So tell your mama that I´m back in town
    She likes us boys when it´s time to get down
    She´s got this craving for the underage
    I just might be your mama's brand new rage

Jailbait you look so good to me
    Jailbait won´t you set me free
    Jailbait you look fine fine fine
    I know I got to have you in a matter of time

Honey you you you look so nice
    She´s young she´s tender
    Won´t you please surrender
    She's so fine she´s mine
    All the time, all mine mine
    It´s all right baby
    It´s quite all right I asked your mama
    Wait a minute officer
    Don´t put those handcuffs on me
    Put them on her and I´ll share her with you

Jailbait, jailbait

(Acknowledgments to Hippiecat)
  • George Noory 2012/05/06 20:30:22
    George Noory
    +2
    New petition to get Outdoor Channel to cancel Ted Nugent’s Spirit of the Wild. They’re being irresponsible by promoting illegal hunting by paying Ted Nugent to poach animals on national tv.

http://www.change.org/petitio...
  • redcougar 2012/04/19 02:23:46
    redcougar
    +2
    Nugent has ALWAYS been an angry POS. NOW I know why, he's a perv! He hangs with the neocons, because they protect his small stuff. He's a little girl. no, he's a worthless, sorry, POS.
  • Lloyd Arriola 2012/04/18 17:44:16
    Lloyd Arriola
    +3
    Serial pedophile, conservative, NRA--no, it all checks out! Ted Nugent is ridiculous and irrelevant.
  • pam ber... Lloyd A... 2012/04/18 17:54:57
    pam bergren
    +3
    If not for his guns, he would have No penis at all !!
  • Ron 2012/04/18 17:35:23
    Ron
    +3
    He has always been a jerk...why not a pervert!!!!
  • bettyboop 2012/04/18 13:52:04 (edited)
    bettyboop
    +5
    Sick child molester is what he is. God only knows what all he has done.
  • Doyouhaveaflag 2012/03/15 21:03:30 (edited)
    Doyouhaveaflag
    +1
    When you think, no when you know you are god like then you treat others like crap. This is no different for Ted, he is scum even without the pedophile.

Let's just say I would NOT leave my kids, or grandparents anywhere near this specimen of puke.
  • findthelight2000 2012/02/21 04:01:19
    findthelight2000
    +2
    But don't you know that good Christian conservatives can just become "reborn", and they will be forgiven all their sins? We Liberals are far too sinful to ever be forgiven for anything, especially the sin of liberalism!
  • OnyxRaven 2012/02/19 06:20:25
    OnyxRaven
    +1
    Absolutely disgusting behaviour. It's douchebags like him that destroy what little faith I have in humanity.
  • Heywood Jablomi 2012/02/15 23:03:29
    Heywood Jablomi
    +2
    Let me let you in on a little secret: Those who rant about killing pedophiles ARE pedophiles.

Yes, EVERY time! Yes, I know that one of your good friends constantly talks about how he'd torture and kill anyone who touches his kid. Keep your kids away from him!

It's really no different from the fact that EVERY homophobe is a closeted homosexual. This is why Ted Haggard, George Rekers, Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and a litany of other prominent Christian conservative homophobes are constantly getting caught with male prostitutes, or soliciting sex from strangers in airport restrooms, or sexting with underaged congressional pages. The fact is that the ones who have been caught are just the tip of a very large iceberg.

Like homophobes, the most common dodge of pedophiles is to speak loudly about how much they hate pedophiles and how they want to kill them. They do this because they don't want you to suspect the truth that they themselves are pedophiles.

And even before I have read the comments on this thread, I already know that it is full of comments from people who are loudly saying that Ted Nugent and all pedophiles should be given the death penalty. Each and every one of these commenters belongs on the Sex Offender Registry.
  • wpsark Heywood... 2012/02/16 18:56:34 (edited)
  • OnyxRaven Heywood... 2012/02/19 06:18:17
    OnyxRaven
    +1
    So lemme get this straight, if you're NOT a pedophile, then you're supposed to be okay with someone molesting your children? Oh yes that makes perfect sense.
  • Heywood... OnyxRaven 2012/02/28 13:04:53
    Heywood Jablomi
    +1
    Don't be ridiculous (though you don't seem to be able to help it.)

It's one thing to not be okay with someone molesting children, and another thing entirely to go out of your way to make a big public spectacle of how much you hate pedophiles and want to kill them. One is a healthy and normal response, and the other is a deliberately excessive response, calculated to throw off others' suspicions of what a pedophile you are.
  • OnyxRaven Heywood... 2012/03/03 05:59:21
    OnyxRaven
    Forgive me for trying to understand the load of stupidity that was your statement, next time I won't be so ridiculous and will instead recognize your comments for the crap that they are and move on.

Standing up for something that you believe in, and trying to protect children across the country does NOT make you a pedophile. This is a BIG issue, therefore we have to make a big spectacle of it or else nothing will be done to solve these problems. Duh.
  • Che Gue... OnyxRaven 2012/03/03 06:00:25 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old. I guess we know what he meant about young Pele being his "muse." When TeD Nugent got "Cat Scratch Fever," we can safely assume the cat wasn't old enough to drive, much less drink.
    http://oncefallen.com/retroac...
  • OnyxRaven Che Gue... 2012/03/03 06:46:03
    OnyxRaven
    +1
    Exactly, Ted Nugent is the personification of hypocricy.
  • Heywood... OnyxRaven 2012/03/05 14:51:11
    Heywood Jablomi
    ...And yet, you don't seem to be able to see the fact that ALL excessive responses are similar manifestations of hypocrisy. Even after seeing the examples of Ted Nugent, Larry Craig, Ted Haggard, George Rekers, Mark Foley, Bob Allen, Glenn Murphy Jr., Ed Schrock, Roy Ashburn, Jim West, Charlie Crist, Paul Barnes, Lonnie Latham, Paul Crouch, Eddie Long, etc., etc., etc....

...Have you ever heard the famous phrase, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"? Have you any idea what it means? This isn't something I just made up -- even in Shakespeare's day, it was well known that when someone "doth protest too much", it means that they're trying to hide their own guilt.
  • OnyxRaven Heywood... 2012/03/10 12:41:08
  • Heywood... OnyxRaven 2012/03/13 04:56:40 (edited)
    Heywood Jablomi
    Those who protest the most vehemently are *always* guilty themselves. It's human nature.

I'm willing to bet you that you cannot find a single provable example of an exception to this rule.
  • OnyxRaven Heywood... 2012/03/22 08:53:02
    OnyxRaven
    Pfft, those who protest the most vehemently can often be those who most strongly disagree. Being passionate about your beliefs and standing up for them DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CLOSETED PEDOPHILE.
    I'm willing to bet that you can not come up with a valid argument.
  • Heywood... OnyxRaven 2012/03/23 04:01:17
    Heywood Jablomi
    Those who most strongly disagree with something will simply say that they strongly disagree. They don't feel the need to go out of their way to prove how strongly they disagree by putting on an Oscar performance. The exaggeration of the response itself is the proof that they're trying to hide something.

Ever see someone talk about how much they hate gays who WASN'T a closeted pillow-biter himself? Extreme pedophobes are no different from extreme homophobes.

Again, it's human nature.
  • OnyxRaven Heywood... 2012/04/09 14:54:22
    OnyxRaven
    Doing something such as the Oscar performance is them standing up for what they believe in, and spreading the word. Taking a stand against something doesn't mean that you're hiding anything.

Yes, while extreme homophobes can often be gay themselves, but quite often they are just ridiculously ignorant and bigoted people who genuinely hate people for silly things such as sexuality.
  • Heywood... OnyxRaven 2012/04/26 20:55:23 (edited)
    Heywood Jablomi
    OnyxRaven,

Really? We're still having this conversation two months later? I mean, I've heard of obsessive behavior before, but this is getting pretty suspicious.

...Is there perhaps something you'd like to get off your chest?
  • OnyxRaven Heywood... 2012/04/27 09:44:10
    OnyxRaven
    +1
    Which means you've had two months to come up with a valid argument and yet you still haven't done so.

You forget that you are as active a participant in this conversation as I am. I only reply to the (invalid) 'arguments' that you put forth. But since you keep posting new 'arguments', perhaps you are the one who is bordering on obsessive.

I have nothing to get off my chest, but if YOUR conscience is bothering you, feel free to let loose..
  • rudolph... Heywood... 2012/04/18 02:24:56
    rudolphvisgreat
    +4
    NOT TRUE!

Some of them are people like ME whose children were abused by filth like this... I'd love to see every single pedophile, rapist and animal abuser hanged. They're all scum.
  • asbpab1966 rudolph... 2012/04/18 14:24:01
    asbpab1966
    +1
    There is a fatal flaw in having a death penalty or even life without parole for anything other than murder. If you make the penalty the same as for murder, the perp has no incentive to release the victim alive. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain by killing the victim--the penalty is not increased and he has eliminated a witness and if he does a good job in disposing of the body, eliminated physical evidence as well.
  • Heywood... asbpab1966 2012/04/26 20:53:28
    Heywood Jablomi
    Asbpab1966,

I wish I could give your comment 1,000 thumbs-up. People are so shortsighted -- they don't see that draconian penalties actually endanger children by giving the pedophile more motivation to murder his victim.

I was molested at the age of 12. The guy who molested me went to prison in Louisiana and Texas (parole violations) -- two of the toughest prison systems in America. When he got out, a kid came up missing. When they finally kicked the guy's door in, they found the kid -- thankfully he was still alive, but the man had removed the floorboards in his bedroom and he was digging a shallow grave underneath his bed.

Draconian penalties DID NOT stop this guy from molesting kids; it merely turned him from a simple pedophile to a would-be murderer.

I fail to see how exposing kids to the additional risk of murder "protects" them!
  • Ron Heywood... 2012/04/18 17:36:46
    Ron
    +1
    Rush Limpdick fits the bill
  • Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan... 2012/02/15 22:50:41
    Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan BN0
    AH? Is this for real?
  • Ron Zamboni... 2012/04/18 17:38:24
    Ron
    and his buddy Rush Limpdick is also known to be a pedophile...Rush likes little boys though.
  • scbluesman13 2012/02/15 20:14:16
    scbluesman13
    +5
    So when Ted Nugent goes out teabagging, he's on a totally different plane of thought from the rest of the tea party... He's actually teabagging...
  • C. C. Rider 2012/02/15 20:06:40
    C. C. Rider
    +4
    He's been a mess for long, long time. So backing the party of Republican pedophiles was the only way for him to go. It makes him feel at home to be around them.

cartoonson foley cartoonson foley cartoonson foley
  • joe mauro 2012/02/15 18:23:33
    joe mauro
    +1
    are you?
  • ally 2012/02/15 14:36:22
    ally
    +6
    I beleive it. He just becomes thier legal guardian in order to comply with laws about having sex with minors. I can see why conservatives love him.
  • Golanv (Raven) 2012/02/15 13:31:09
    Golanv (Raven)
    +5
    Sounds about right. What a scumbag.
  • mewycg 2012/02/15 10:40:37
    mewycg
    +2
    For some grown men hanging mostly with teenagers is a hard habit to break.
  • Ramon 2012/02/15 10:01:59
    Ramon
    +1
    I find it difficult to believe much that Courtney Love says. Also if Ted had really admitted to pedophilia and was guilty don't you think the police would've investigated him by now? If not that really says a lot (disturbingly) about our law enforcement industry in this country.
  • aneed2know 2012/02/15 05:37:01
    aneed2know
    +6
    it would not surprise me at all, you never know with idiots like this man.
  • Huntclan 2012/02/15 02:06:19

2014/09/03 00:08:52