Congressmen Walter Jones Starts Impeachment Process on Barack Obama. Will You Personally Contact Your Representative and Urge Them to Join In?

safari 2012/03/10 01:24:49
I will contact my representative and urge them to join in the impeachment process.
Maybe
Watch the Video for an explanation.

LINK TO BILL RESOLUTION

Which begins with:

"HCON 107 IH
112th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. CON. RES. 107

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive
military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of
an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor
under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 7, 2012

Mr. JONES submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary"

People are constantly complaining about nothing being done. It is up to US! So lets get busy!

do something

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

• RG 2012/03/10 02:26:53
    I will contact my representative and urge them to join in the impeachment pro...
    RG
    +15
    THE TIME IS NOW!

Who could be worse than an illegal alien occupying our White House?

What could be worse than someone who steps on our constitution?

Where can we turn when America is being held hostage by an illegal alien?

When will our country be vindicated in this fraudulent matter?

Why should Americans continue to give this Usurper more time to destroy our country.

• Sissy Huntclan 2012/03/10 21:28:35
    Sissy
    More like mush for brains.
  • Defend ... Sissy 2012/03/11 00:11:53
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    why don't you tell Walter Jones he has mush for brains in his face
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2012/03/10 06:22:57
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +5
    That is the least I can do to help Obama out the door.
    Impeach Obama
  • Maci 2012/03/10 06:21:22
  • capy bara Maci 2012/03/10 16:08:43
    capy bara
    +1
    Legislative grandstanding should be punished by the voters. If your congressman wastes his opportunity to legislate on pandering, you should fire his ass.
  • Defend ... capy bara 2012/03/10 21:06:04
    Defend Western Civlization
    i am gonna punish any republican who backs obama
    i plan to make a list of the traitor republicans who back obama in any way
    the TRAITOR and Anti Semite snow has retired good riddance to the democrat
  • Maci capy bara 2012/03/11 23:15:56 (edited)
  • Tennessee3501 2012/03/10 06:20:12
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    What a waste of time and money! We can take him out in the November elections! Besides, if we impeach president Obama and remove him from office, we get President Joe Biden!
  • madsam Tenness... 2012/03/10 11:58:02
    madsam
    +3
    At least if we waste his time he can't put through any more obaminations...
  • mwg0735 2012/03/10 06:18:47
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/03/10 06:13:47
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    This would be wonderful.
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/03/10 06:03:29
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +4
    Whatever it takes!
  • The Dude 2012/03/10 05:49:47
    Maybe
    The Dude
    +5
    I would love to, my representative is the libturd Kathy Castor....

libtard
  • safari The Dude 2012/03/11 05:43:35
    safari
    ouch
  • Sheepdog 2012/03/10 05:46:44
    Maybe
    Sheepdog
    +5
    I don't trust my congressman or senators.
  • Gracie ... Sheepdog 2012/03/10 06:01:47
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +7
    Wow that sounds like Michigan!
  • Sheepdog Gracie ... 2012/03/10 06:33:32
    Sheepdog
    +3
    Sure does and I’m in Pennsylvania.
  • Gracie ... Sheepdog 2012/03/10 19:27:51
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +2
    Oh boy. :(
  • safari Sheepdog 2012/03/11 05:44:34
    safari
    +1
    Sorry to hear it :( That isn't a good feeling )
  • David Hussey 2012/03/10 05:46:21
    David Hussey
    +3
    LOL... a guy who has been part of the corrupt Congress for a decade and a half wants to impeach the President. And a turncoat politician at that, this guy can't even decide if he is a Republican or a Democrat.
  • madsam David H... 2012/03/10 12:00:39
    madsam
    +2
    Although I agree, I still like anything that is against Obama. I would love to impeach all of congress too while we are at it, because they gave away their balance of power to him which is unconstitutional.
  • mich52 2012/03/10 05:45:49
  • shadow 2012/03/10 05:15:40
    shadow
  • 81sp 2012/03/10 05:14:57
    81sp
    +2
    okay this is stupid and the congressman is an idiot at best.
    first off where was this idiot when took us into 2 wars both not declared. sorry but the president
    is the commnander in cheif. now i understand that some people will say that he misued the constitution but truth be told he much leeway anny other president has had. yes should he consult congress, in most cases i agree but there are times especially now that the other party will vote no only becuase they smell a political victory instead of what is good for the country.
    this has become sport in this country will admins, this does not mean that it is right simply
    conveniant. this will fail because his own party will not and cannot go along.
    so again the other political party has done waht they always do, culture war over jobs.
  • Lady Wh... 81sp 2012/03/10 10:23:16
    "culture war over jobs...."

Sad, huh?
  • 81sp Lady Wh... 2012/03/11 04:33:55
    81sp
    +1
    that is the gop, always loves to fight the culture wars. this is what happens when religous extremeists run a politcal party
  • Lady Wh... 81sp 2012/03/11 10:15:06
    true that!
  • 81sp Lady Wh... 2012/03/11 21:45:43
    81sp
    +1
    i often wonder if they anything else other than i will cut your taxes, keep you safe and culture wars. if so i have find it. o one minute, i do seem to remember them talking
    about contraception and not having a single female on the panel.
    any more you can think of
  • Brother... 81sp 2012/03/10 17:32:37
    Brother John
    +1
    While I don't support impeaching President Obama, President Bush did have congressional approval for his actions, President Obama did not. Now whether he needed that approval seems to be in question. As I understand it he has 30 days to seek such approval but I don't pretend to know for sure. Additionally the actions in Libya did exceed 30 days.
  • 81sp Brother... 2012/03/11 04:42:29
    81sp
    well in order to put this in proper perspective, the war powers act is unconstitutional.
    the constitution does say the president is commander in chief. that in itself gives the president
    a wide range of latitude. the real problem here is somewhat difference. the problem in libya
    had to be done quickly very quckly. point two the republicans in the house were completely
    unconcerned about libya, they only wanted to embarass the president, most especially in the face of nato.
    back to the war powers act, the only reason that past presidents have not challenged the law
    is to keep some sort of relationship with congress. the war powers act itself was a product
    of over reaching in the aftermath of the vietnam war. to this end virtually every president has ignored it. this one is no different.
  • Brother... 81sp 2012/03/12 01:48:20
    Brother John
    I have to be honest I'm not sure why we assisted in a Civil War in Libya. Why was the action in Libya just and necessary but neither the actions in Iraq nor Afghanistan? My position is that we shouldn't have been in any of them. But I realize that I am in the minority. May I ask why you believe the War Powers Act to be Unconstitutional? Has any court agreed with you?
  • 81sp Brother... 2012/03/12 14:27:57
    81sp
    to the first point, there are times around the world that the us can military force for good, and libya was a really good example of it. number one the rebels had a wide swath territory that it held so we could funnel arms into them. next the regime could offer little resistance. next thing is that a massacre was fast coming and would have been very bad and widespread. i will agree with you that we cannot intervene
    on all the places on the planet. we have to pick and choose carefully.
    to your second point the law has never been challenged in court. the founders
    in the framing of constitution left the president with the title of commander in chief.
    they did this for a reason, they clearly understood in a hostile situation the country would have to move fast with one voice, there for in my opinion they wrote
    it vague but still gave the president powers of commander in chief.
    the war powers act in itself seems to restrict the preisdent from being commander in chief. to your last point no, in my opinion again presidents since the 1970's
    have never challenged the law in court because they simply ignore it, and the congress will complain like they always do and do nothing.
    why ?, because they fully understand that it would probably not with stand a court
    challenge. and it a...
    challenge. and it also keeps the execuive and legislative branches from going to
    war among themselves. there are deep and contentious issues issues among both branches of government. our system like all others is far from perfect, even though some people seem to think differently.
  • Brother... 81sp 2012/03/12 15:22:00
    Brother John
    But again why Libya? Just because we could?
  • 81sp Brother... 2012/03/13 15:02:02
    81sp
    well not to lie to you, that is part of it. we could and also at the same time we can say that we prevented a human massacre. the world is a lousy place and
    at times we pick our spots and pass on others. after our failure in rawanda
    back in the early 90's i think that a lot of people in the west thought that the
    west could have done more to prevent a human disaster. i always thought that way, we need to pick our spots.
  • Brother... 81sp 2012/03/13 15:07:05
    Brother John
    What business do we have intervening in any civil war?
  • 81sp Brother... 2012/03/14 15:02:11
    81sp
    if we can prevent a lot of people from being killed off and do it successfully with minium risk, than i think we need to try.
    we need to pick our spots, and there are exceptions to every rule.
    we cannot just simply put our heads into the sand and let other people
    be killed of by the thousands. we need to pick and choose our battles.
    isolationism will not do us any good, we tried that and it failed.
    back in the mid 1990's we intervened in bosnia and forced the sebs to back off. we did the same thing in kosovo. if we had not intervened. there would have been a good chance that europe would have fallen into war. most people do not know how close we came to that ugly conclusion. that is as close as i would like to see in any lifetime.
    most people do not understand the animosities that lay below the surface in europe.
  • Brother... 81sp 2012/03/14 15:07:51
    Brother John
    I'm not an Isolationist I'm a non-resistant Christian. I disagree that we have a place in any civil war. If it were a government friendly to our own you can bet we wouldn't be there. Don't kid yourself this isn't humanitarian it's political.
  • 81sp Brother... 2012/03/15 14:51:19
    81sp
    i will agree that politics does come into play around the world much of the time. but when we can stop a massacre of wholesale populations than we need to try within reason. remember one our greatest mistakes was rawanda, where we let almost a million people
    perish. remember being the only super power left on this world does give us certain responsibilties.
  • Brother... 81sp 2012/03/15 15:04:39
    Brother John
    I disagree, we have a responsibility in my opinion to provide humanitarian aid. That much I agree with. I do not feel we have a responsibility to kill anyone. For the sake of full disclosure I oppose all warfare but did serve as a Navy HM (medic) in my youth.
  • 81sp Brother... 2012/03/16 14:54:16
    81sp
    i understand your poistion and thought no less of you.
    i to feel like you do to a certain extent. but there are times when
    military force is needed. i agree we use much to often and do not pick our spots wisely. humanitarian aid would do so much better
    in most areas, however then we could not do what we do best.
    sell arms to everyone to start wars that can continue to fuel.
    one has to admit, it is clever.

2014/12/18 15:30:47