Congressmen Walter Jones Starts Impeachment Process on Barack Obama. Will You Personally Contact Your Representative and Urge Them to Join In?

safari 2012/03/10 01:24:49
I will contact my representative and urge them to join in the impeachment process.
Maybe
Watch the Video for an explanation.

LINK TO BILL RESOLUTION

Which begins with:

"HCON 107 IH
112th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. CON. RES. 107

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive
military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of
an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor
under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 7, 2012

Mr. JONES submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary"

People are constantly complaining about nothing being done. It is up to US! So lets get busy!

do something

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

• RG 2012/03/10 02:26:53
    I will contact my representative and urge them to join in the impeachment pro...
    RG
    +15
    THE TIME IS NOW!

Who could be worse than an illegal alien occupying our White House?

What could be worse than someone who steps on our constitution?

Where can we turn when America is being held hostage by an illegal alien?

When will our country be vindicated in this fraudulent matter?

Why should Americans continue to give this Usurper more time to destroy our country.

• Michaelene 2012/03/20 11:54:44
    Michaelene
    Considering how much Bush was reviled due to the power grab, Obama's ever expanding powers over our nation are ignored and questions about his EO's are rediculed rather than answered.
    When they redicule you, you know you hit a homer.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/03/13 16:09:26 (edited)
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    Sure I will! And it will be MY pleasure!!

LOL........someone below me somewhere said that they doubted this was the full story.

So I Googled "HCON 107 IH 112th CONGRESS 2d Session H. CON. RES. 107" and came up with 4,760 hits. Then I Googled it under "News" and there was NOTHING!! That's not the first time!!
  • Jiorgia 2012/03/12 11:26:54
    Jiorgia
    i doubt that this is the full story.
  • bleep 2012/03/12 06:40:05
    bleep
    How would you do that
  • BornToBeWild 2012/03/12 04:18:57
    BornToBeWild
    and then some!
  • labman57 2012/03/12 02:20:41
    labman57
    +1
    Congressional Republicans, committed to their 2010 campaign promise to "do the people's business", have opted to discuss the issues that concern the majority of Americans.

No, not the economic recovery (since it is improving dramatically) or national security (since al qaeda has been greatly diminished as a threat) ... instead they have predictably decided to focus on the issues that have become the keystone of conservative politics -- outlawing gay marriage, making contraception less accessible, and mandating that women provide a womb with a view.

In addition, there seems to be a direct causal relationship between the extent of right wing anxiety and desperation regarding the upcoming election and the magnitude of their irrational anti-Obama rhetoric.
    The GOP candidates cry "Obama is dangerous, Christian-hating, socialist despot" and the nation hears "wolf".

This is all that the Republican Party has left in its "think tank".
    Right wing politicians and pundits want to take on Obama about the economy, except that they have no substantive policy positions, and the overall economy is improving significantly.
    They want to be critical of his perceived weakness on attacking terrorism, but then bin Laden met his demise.

The GOP is desperate for a message, any message, that they c...

The GOP is desperate for a message, any message, that they can convincingly sell to the American public. They are leaving no stone unturned in their search for a rational, substantive idea that will resonate with voters.
    They remind me of an obese man watching a bunch of weight-loss videos while sitting on the sofa, munching away a whole bag of Cheetos.

So they have chosen Door #3 and have returned to their favorite turf, hurling hyperbolic rhetoric, racially-insensitive epithets, and fact-devoid, inflammatory accusations about Obama undermining the Constitution and conspiring to create a dictatorship, the evils of birth control, and a mythical "war on Christianity" ... and the American people are responding, "WTF are you talking about???"
  • bleep labman57 2012/03/12 06:51:43
    bleep
    Here is my theory cause that is all yours is. The people were getting weiry of war and got a majority demacratic congress about 2 years into bushes 2nd term and that is when the economy started to tank. And the sooner we get demacrats out of office the sooner our country heal the wounds polititions caused it.
  • Donn Wr... labman57 2012/03/12 14:39:38 (edited)
    Donn Wright
    Obama is probably the most dangerous President in over a hundred years, but not for the reasons you project.

If you think that an exploding deficit and an open effort to gain Presidential power at the expense of the Constitution and our personal freedom is the way this Country should go, then you have nothing to worry about. Just don't come to my house begging for food when it all crashes down on your head.

"No, not the economic recovery (since it is improving dramatically)" ....Really? You might want to check the actual figures, not the ones spouted by your hero.

This Nation is headed for a financial cliff with our foot on the floor and no brakes. And yet, the politicians would have us believe that everything is rosy, just as you do, sir.

It's pretty obvious by now that the American people are too well programed to realize that there are no parties, there is only the people and the ruling class.

Before you attack me because you think I am defending the Republicans, you should know that I think every one of the bastards from the President to the Congress should be shot at sunrise for flagrant violation of the Constitution they took an oath to defend from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

I took the same oath, but I meant it when I did.

Btw, an impeachment is not going to happen, not because it isn't deserved, but because Harry Reid will never let it hit the floor of the Senate.
  • Texas Johnny 2012/03/11 22:29:14 (edited)
    Texas Johnny
    The reason is my rep: Sylvestre Reyes (D) of Texas 16th is an Obama / Pelosi lap dog who gets his marching orders and talking points straight from the DNC. He'd rather vote to cut his own throat than go against his handlers.

Slyvestre Reyes
  • benvolio 2012/03/11 21:01:02
    benvolio
    I will ALWAYS oppose dictators. No matter what the damn liars in ObaMedia contend. Liars all!
  • Flamdingo 2012/03/11 20:53:53
    Flamdingo
    It won't happen, but I would love to see it.
  • scum1 2012/03/11 18:24:55
    scum1
    Wow these guys really want Obama to win. Seriously it seems like they do. This move will backfire big time and just make the far right and the Republicans look more scary to any independent or moderate conservative out there.
  • bill 2012/03/11 17:22:55
    bill
    +1
    If he is proven to have committed a crime then he has to go!! To me weakening the military selling out our country for trillions and bowing to radical countries are grounds for dismissal!
  • Geenie Nabottle 2012/03/11 17:17:01 (edited)
    Geenie Nabottle
    This fly by night soon to be voted out of office tea bagged whack-a-noodle that was a Democrat for over 20 years of his political career can go suck an egg!

How does it feel conservadumbo's who answered 'yes' to this question that you support a Democrat that became a Republican because it was politically expedient?!?

He changed party's because he knows it is easier to get over on republican rubes than democrats!
  • Bureauc... Geenie ... 2012/03/11 20:42:56
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    What does it say that the once democrat, now a republican won? Fool
  • Geenie ... Bureauc... 2012/03/11 23:43:18
    Geenie Nabottle
    It means that only with the republican electorate could he pass as a serious legislator and waste tax dollars on congress changing the name of french fries ti freedom fries! Bafoon.
  • Bureauc... Geenie ... 2012/03/12 07:20:47
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    You fail to see the irony. Perhaps you fail to recognize he was elected in a general election against a democrat who obviously lost by failing his democrat electorate. ROFLMAO!
  • Geenie ... Bureauc... 2012/03/12 16:47:57
    Geenie Nabottle
    What are you talking about dweeb, he is an incumbent. The electorate by way of gerrymandering his district is what changed schmuckola!

See you are the perfect idiotic voter that he aimed to get by switching party's!
  • Bureauc... Geenie ... 2012/03/13 02:33:18
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    So you are saying it was democrats that put him in office. Got it.
  • Geenie ... Bureauc... 2012/03/13 04:29:02
    Geenie Nabottle
    And republicans are keeping him there.... You get it now!
  • Bureauc... Geenie ... 2012/03/13 05:33:05
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    ''This fly by night soon to be voted out of office tea bagged whack-a-noodle that was a Democrat''
    That's your post ^^^^^^
    So now you are saying he will win. Make up your mind.
    If he has Tea Party values I may have to donate to his campaign.
    Less Gov't, Don't spend what you don't have, Adherence to the Constitution, Liberty, not tyranny. I know, I know, I'm a radical.
  • Bureauc... Geenie ... 2012/03/13 05:36:50
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    I definitely will contact my representative to support this bill. THanks for raising my enthusiasm.
  • Bureauc... Bureauc... 2012/03/13 05:42:04
  • Common Sense Conservative 2012/03/11 17:06:12
    Common Sense Conservative
    Hurry!!!
  • fatima 2012/03/11 15:35:57
    fatima
    +3
    Congressman Walter Jones is an idiot and needs to be impeached first for wasting tax payer's money.
  • Common ... fatima 2012/03/11 17:07:06
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    Why is he an idiot?
  • Geenie ... Common ... 2012/03/11 17:45:00
    Geenie Nabottle
    One golden nugget that makes him an idiot: He was the sponsor of the bill and leading champion of having congress spend OUR TAX DOLLARS to rename "french fries" to "freedom fries"

It doesnt get much more "boo-boo the fool" idiotic than that!
  • Common ... Geenie ... 2012/03/12 07:53:12
    Common Sense Conservative
    Hmm, didn't someone recently change the name of Global Warming?

Brilliant!!!
  • Geenie ... fatima 2012/03/11 17:51:45
    Geenie Nabottle
    You are abosolutely right! This guy is a complete IDIOT.

Congressman Walter "I wanna spend tax dollars to Rename French Fries to Freedom Fries" Jones can go suck on an egg!
    Freedom Fries
  • marcuss... Geenie ... 2012/03/11 23:59:42
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    Cheaper than pissing away 10 BILLION on "green" energy SCAMS.
  • Geenie ... marcuss... 2012/03/12 02:52:38
    Geenie Nabottle
    if you say so.....
  • marcuss... Geenie ... 2012/03/12 03:20:19
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    Well it is, Unless 10 BILLION isnt enough. NOPE its not enough,cant wait to see how this SCAM works out. http://articles.nydailynews.c...
  • Geenie ... marcuss... 2012/03/12 06:14:11
    Geenie Nabottle
    if you say so...
  • Wahvlvke 2012/03/11 14:53:58
    Wahvlvke
    +2
    Hopefully there will be more than one person of courage in congress. Thank you Mr. Jones.
  • wilsonmja 2012/03/11 14:33:03
    wilsonmja
    +1
    It's so sad how childish we have become as a nation. Do you really think it matters who is in office? Obama is a bad president. So was Bush and so will the next president be. No sane person would want to be president in this country so we're stuck with lunatics from here on out. Congrats American.
  • Grandpa 2012/03/11 13:38:18
    Grandpa
    +1
    We can only dream this will happen >> Goverment to corupt >> Reid and pelosi should go too
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/03/11 12:03:15
  • fisherman Chris -... 2012/03/12 00:10:28
    fisherman
    +1
    just like the liberal land O lincoln......lets not forget chicago .
  • Chris -... fisherman 2012/03/12 18:40:27
  • wildbill 2012/03/11 08:26:43 (edited)
    wildbill
    +3
    As of 1993 there was 234 instances in which the United States has used its armed forces abroad in situations of conflict or potential conflict or for other than normal peacetime purposes.

Only 5 times did Congress AUTHORIZE the use of force. Five of the instances are declared wars prior to 1993: the War of 1812, the Mexican War of 1846, the Spanish American War of 1898, World War I declared in 1917, and World War II declared in 1941.

Congress defers to the president’s judgment, and in the event of a disaster such as Vietnam or Iraq can place blame on the executive when in reality the end authority and accountability should fall on the legislature. Now the subject only comes up as political toothless posturing.

2014/09/03 05:20:53