Congratulations to President Obama and the Navy Seals for taking out the worst terrorist of all, on this one year anniversary of Bin Laden's death.

**StarzAbove** 2012/05/01 15:18:17

bin laden dead we got him

Question Closed

• The Lib Hater 2012/05/02 01:56:40
    The Lib Hater
    +119
    Navy Seals are telling 0bama, to not take credit for what they did. You liberals should know this is a loser for him. Even Arianna Huffington is pissed off over it. Nerve of that 0bama to say he deserves credit for this, like he had any planning and strategy
    here, or he went to underwater demolition school, or he's the one that pulled the trigger. I thought your 0bama was suppose to be the most ethical, intellectual. Listen to him on this video. It's really dum, and no one believes it. This video is a loser for him, and anything that he does that is stupid, or a loser is another point that goes into the Romney category. Now go on with your celebration. LOL.......
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

• Old Salt Farnsworth 2012/05/02 02:35:23
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/02 04:52:15
    T J
    +2
    That's politicians in general. You say the democrats are no good, but you describe a Republican. Aren't Republicans just as bad if not worse?
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/02 05:53:02
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/02 12:04:00
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/02 15:09:34
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/03 00:15:51
    T J
    I wouldn't say Obama's going to lose by a landslide. In fact, I wouldn't even say he's going to lose, he might win. It's not like Romney's that great of a candidate, and his record as governor on jobs isn't that great either. Also, the jobs report is down, but we still gained 119,000 jobs. It's a hell of a lot better than the jobs lost at the end of the Bush recession. The reason why I talk that way about Allen West is because of what he says about people who disagree with him. To him, he thinks liberal=communist. That's insulting and offensive, and that's why I have no respect for him. Also, how the hell could Allen West saved taxpayers money when he is not in an executive position? He is part of a whole. The legislative body, and it's not like he has a lot to show for. Nine sponsored or co-sponsored bills. So how exactly did he save taxpayers 800 million dollars? So there you go, how's that for more than personal opinion salty?
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/03 02:11:41
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/03 03:32:47
    T J
    I'm only reflecting the ugliness. Also, where in my previous post do I seem angry? Also, you're accusing me of being partisan, look at you. Spinning facts and information to fit your world view. On the other thing, bring me some sources and not just your word for it because I don't trust you. The nine bills I mentioned, www.govtrack.us What you forgot to mention was two years of consecutive job growth and the GDP rising and the Dow being at its highest point in four years. And of course unemployment is high, we are in a recession. And why are we in a recession? A number of factors, but why don't you ask President Bush since it started on his watch. And recovery takes time. You are spinning so much you will make yourself dizzy. Also, don't be surprised if you are dead wrong about the election outcome, because I won't. And yes, I can do this all day. But I do have a job, which I'm sure you do.
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/03 04:00:32
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/03 04:14:52
    T J
    +1
    Why are you saying bye in one post and then respond in another?
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/03 20:28:51
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/04 00:49:41
    T J
    But I have. Was it the snide remarks that offended you? Let's just break it down like this, because you obviously like talking to me or you would have ignored me or blocked me by now. How do you respond to the job growth in this country? I understand it could better, it could always be better, but I remember near the end of Bush's presidency we were losing jobs on regular basis. What's say you?
  • marylou5 Old Salt 2012/05/03 05:56:09
    marylou5
    +3
    Good move!
  • Old Salt marylou5 2012/05/03 20:32:29
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/03 03:43:53 (edited)
    T J
    +1
    Oh, and Salty, I checked it out, it was only 35 million, not 800 million. Where the hell did you get number from?
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/03 04:03:46
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/03 04:14:29
    T J
    +1
    I'm look at govtrack.us, and he's only passed one bill. That was 35 million dollar bill. As far as democrate that saved the American tax payer 800 billion, right now I haven't seen anyone do that, not even Allen West. I don't where you're getting your facts, all I see is the one bill that passed the house.
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/03 20:34:40
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/04 00:52:03
    T J
    I never brought the stimulus, you did. (however, according to economists, the recession would be a lot worse without it) I'm just responding to how many bills Allen West co-sponsored that actually went into law. Also, I'm still trying to figure where you got that 800 million figure from.
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/04 02:56:49
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/04 05:01:51
    T J
    Well, there's this:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
    This:
    http://www.cbo.gov/publicatio...
    And this:
    http://www.csmonitor.com/Busi...

And waitaminute, the bill didn't pass the Senate yet so Allen West hasn't saved anything yet. It's actually $360 billion, but I'm just nitpicking. Let the bill become law before we celebrate.
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/04 18:08:42
  • T J Old Salt 2012/05/05 05:39:07 (edited)
    T J
    +1
    For what, a typo? I meant million. Not billion. Excuse me.
  • Old Salt T J 2012/05/05 18:50:23
  • marylou5 Old Salt 2012/05/03 05:55:31
    marylou5
    +2
    Yup, a big fat landslide!
  • T J marylou5 2012/05/04 00:52:35
    T J
    For Obama, I wouldn't say that. But Obama will beat Romney.
  • No nons... T J 2012/05/02 16:33:26
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +7
    How sad that you feel compelled, from partisan reasons, to try to smear a
    man who put his life on the line for America for 22 years. He must have
    done something right because he rose to the rank of Lt, Col. and was
    respected by the men he led. Too bad partisan Democrats feel the need
    to trash talk him just because he is a Conservative Black Republican....... a frequent target target of Democrats who call Black Republicans "Uncle
    Tom" just because they refuse to reside upon the 21st Century Plantation
    with all the other entitlement minded Democrat Black voting base.
  • T J No nons... 2012/05/03 00:21:41
    T J
    Okay, why are you bringing up race? When have I brought up race? And you say liberals are race-obsessed? The reason why I trash Allen West is because of his accusation that members of the progressive caucus are communist. As if they're the same thing. It's offensive, and xenophobic. Also there is his suggestion that liberals should "Get the hell out of the US" and accusing liberals this country exactly like European countries. Apparently, taking ideas that work in other countries and applying them is the same as cloning. And you accuse the left of smearing for partisan reasons? Maybe you should look at your hero. Stones in glass houses.
  • No nons... T J 2012/05/03 03:21:12
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +3
    "why are you bringing up race?"

Why? Reality is Lt.Col. West is Black........... a Black Conservative which
    makes him a real target for Liberals. You are a Liberal, aren't you?
  • T J No nons... 2012/05/03 03:35:00
    T J
    +1
    I'm not criticizing Allen West because he's a black conservative, I'm not interested in that. I'm criticizing Allen West because the hyperbolic things he's said. He's another partisan hack. I'm not talking about race, you racist. :)
  • No nons... T J 2012/05/03 03:46:01
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +2
    You are using the oldest 0-botic tactic of calling people racists.........
    doesn't work anymore T.J. because it has been overused. Try something else next time!
  • T J No nons... 2012/05/03 03:50:30
    T J
    +1
    I was being facetious. I was mocking the idea that you were basically accusing me of being racist towards black conservatives. Here's the thing, I'm not one of those types that throw racism accusations liberally. I think this is more about the letter beside each person's name. Because I guarantee, if Obama had this: Barack Obama (R), he wouldn't get nearly the heat, if he got any at all, that he's getting from the right.
  • marylou5 T J 2012/05/03 06:01:24
    marylou5
    +2
    Of course he would fet plenty of heat...he'd be a RINO and we don't vote for RINOs.or liberals...we are an equal opportunity party. LOL
  • T J marylou5 2012/05/03 06:05:44
    T J
    More like a narrow minded party. So much for diverse views. If you actually looked at Obama's foreign policy, it's pretty much what Republicans would do.
  • No nons... T J 2012/05/03 15:53:50
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    "I guarantee, if Obama had this: Barack Obama (R), he wouldn't get nearly the heat, if he got any at all, that he's getting from the right."

That doesn't make sense? Of course, if 0bama were a Black
    Conservative, he would not espouse the same ideology that he
    does as a Progressive Liberal. If you look at the Black Conservatives, you will find most of them smeared by Liberals
    and frequently called "Uncle Toms" by Black Liberals.
  • T J No nons... 2012/05/04 01:00:55
    T J
    Actually it does. Look at Obama's foreign policy, it's something that leans to the right. Obama's health care reform? The mandates? Those were Republican ideas. Who loves tax cuts? Or who talks about how much they love tax cuts? Republicans. What has Obama been doing? Cutting taxes. Hell, 40% of the Stimulus were tax cuts. Also, I understand how there are people who use terms like Uncle Tom to describe Black Republicans and Conservatives, I'm not one of those people. Anyway, If Obama did the same thing he's doing now, not his speeches, but his actions, he would get a pass from Republican voters and Fox News.
  • No nons... T J 2012/05/04 15:55:50 (edited)
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    "Hell, 40% of the Stimulus were tax cuts."

You surely have a sheet of talking points beside you.........I have never heard of anything so preposterous.

obama shovel ready jobs
  • T J No nons... 2012/05/05 05:42:34
    T J
    +1
    Is that what you think? Obviously you have no idea what the stimulus was except whatever garbage you've been fed. Anyone paying would know that the stimulus package was filled with tax cuts. Here I am thinking you are knowledgable, and you say some crap like that.
  • No nons... T J 2012/05/05 15:47:52 (edited)
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    If you cut taxes, you don't get that money into the treasury........Isn't that the 0=botic beef with the so called
    Bush tax cuts? That $800 billion stimulus package was
    passed by congress for the administration to spend and
    without any specifications for how it was spent. Now we
    find that much of it was spent on "chrony capitalism"
    by the 0bama administration and few jobs were created.

http://libertyworks.com/wp-co...

http://patriotupdate.com/wp-c...

http://sandiateaparty.com/wp-...
  • No nons... No nons... 2012/05/05 16:12:49

2014/04/21 02:09:07