Congratulations to President Obama and the Navy Seals for taking out the worst terrorist of all, on this one year anniversary of Bin Laden's death.

**StarzAbove** 2012/05/01 15:18:17

bin laden dead we got him

Question Closed

• The Lib Hater 2012/05/02 01:56:40
    The Lib Hater
    +119
    Navy Seals are telling 0bama, to not take credit for what they did. You liberals should know this is a loser for him. Even Arianna Huffington is pissed off over it. Nerve of that 0bama to say he deserves credit for this, like he had any planning and strategy
    here, or he went to underwater demolition school, or he's the one that pulled the trigger. I thought your 0bama was suppose to be the most ethical, intellectual. Listen to him on this video. It's really dum, and no one believes it. This video is a loser for him, and anything that he does that is stupid, or a loser is another point that goes into the Romney category. Now go on with your celebration. LOL.......
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

• 00P 2012/05/03 12:22:48
    00P
    +23
    I have to insert what a Military person had to say about this...it is so dead on I had to share it.

Never in my 25 years of military service, I have never seen a commander in chief act this way.

I do not understand the left wing media who bows down to his “gutsy move” in getting OBL. What gutsy act did Obama make? The team of CIA and Spec Ops that hunted him were put in place long before Obama showed up. It was this team that ran him out of Afghanistan, and put him on the run. It was this team that finally pin pointed him, and it took a whole lot of begging, pleading, and arm bending to just get Obama to allow them to do the raid.

How lond did it take law enforcement at every level to capture Eric Rudolph? Rudolph was hiding inside the US. He did not have millions and the middle east to help him out. It took our boys a while to get him, but it was CIA and SPeck ops that did it, not Obama.

I never heard the left wing media praise Bush when Sadam Hussein was captured. They did not praise the firts Bush when Noriaga was nabbed.

Tell me this. What would have happend during the Bush years, if spec ops would have nabbed a bad guy, shot him with no chance of capture, even if he surrendered. Take him out on a boat, tie a rock to him, and sink him. Do you think the left wing media...

Tell me this. What would have happend during the Bush years, if spec ops would have nabbed a bad guy, shot him with no chance of capture, even if he surrendered. Take him out on a boat, tie a rock to him, and sink him. Do you think the left wing media would have made a hero of Bush?
    The media is such a joke any more.

Obama Gives Himself a Shout Out While Addressing Troops: ‘We’ve Got Me In the House’
    How sickening is this to take away the glory of our military and turn around and pat himself on the back? wth!
  • **Starz... 00P 2012/05/03 14:56:23
    **StarzAbove**
    +10
    I don't care who got him, or who takes credit for it. The worlds worst terrorist is dead and everyone should be rejoicing about it instead of nit picking about it. Some still saying he isn't even dead. Where the heck is that coming from.

Thanks for the information, sweet girl, it's appreciated very much.
  • 00P **Starz... 2012/05/03 16:44:34
    00P
    +14
    Why is he taking credit for it? It was in the making before he even took office.

You're welcome, had to put in my 2 cents, lol :) Have a good day sweetie
  • **Starz... 00P 2012/05/03 16:55:40
    **StarzAbove**
    +7
    Nothing would have happened if he had not given the go ahead. We all know the boss is the one that gives the final say-so.

I welcome your 2 cents, your opinion is always very important to me. Thanks, sweet girl.
  • 00P **Starz... 2012/05/03 17:03:39
    00P
    +11
    He had no choice :)
  • **Starz... 00P 2012/05/03 17:05:18 (edited)
    **StarzAbove**
    +8
    Yes he did, he could have said no that he thought it was too risky. In fact some of his advisors, advised against it. But he stepped up to the plate and gave the "GO" and things turned out great for all of them, except, of course, BinLaden. lol
  • 00P **Starz... 2012/05/03 17:10:18 (edited)
    00P
    +13
    Oh please, he had no choice with a room full of people! Plus look what he did after...a burial at sea like in the Koran for Muslims! The man should have been strung up like a puppet for all Military to take aim at...he deserved nothing for killing over 3000 Americans!

Besides this just out he even upset the Navy Seals...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...

The SEALs are due the honor and FULL credit for what they did to Osama and the President should have enough grace and honor to not try to be re-elected on their backs.

I have to get back to work...have a good weekend.
  • **Starz... 00P 2012/05/03 18:01:25
    **StarzAbove**
    +5
    Don't work too hard, have a great day. happy thursday
  • 00P **Starz... 2012/05/04 12:37:19
    00P
    +6
    Thanks sweet lady :)
  • Tedster 00P 2012/05/08 01:43:10
    Tedster
    +3
    So, first you talk to some anonymous military guy who's against Obama and makes up a bunch of nonsense about the bin Laden mission, attempting like a good ultra con to marginalize Obama's role in getting the biggest criminal in US history. Please let me express my surprise.

And according to you, he says he's never seen a Commander-in-Chief do this? Huh? Was he on another planet when W landed on the aircraft carrier off San Diego in his flight costume and did his premature "Mission Accomplished" jig? Evidently so.

And then you claim that it was W's effort that got him. The only flaw in that argument is with the facts. And they are that W shut down the CIA's bin Laden task force's office back in 2006. So, tell me how W gets the credit for that?

Then you dredge up and quote from some UK rt wing website/rag that is so credible I've never heard of it and doubt. Then you quote from a Republican Governor who USED to be a SEAL and is now (did I mention it? Yeah, I did.) a Republican Governor. Yeah, like he's got no dog in the fight to beat Obama! Not a very compelling argument but here's one that is.

For a guy with no military training, Obama's bucked his military advisers on three occasions and been right all three times starting with the SEALs mission to go in by helo. Then he was rig...

For a guy with no military training, Obama's bucked his military advisers on three occasions and been right all three times starting with the SEALs mission to go in by helo. Then he was right to fight Libya the way he did. In fact, besides no injuries and if being called by the connedservatives "Leading from hehind", the Libyans have agreed to pay us back the $ billion we spent there although judging from what you read you probably NEVER heard it. Lastly, he's pulling out more combat troops from Afghanistan than the military wanted him to do, doing it sooner and is right to do it! The guy's batting 1.000 in Foreign Policy.

Lastly, had the mission failed ala Carter's, it would have signaled the end of Obama's re-election plans and he damn well knew it. That's why even alot of Repubs called it a "gutsy" decision even if your invisible soldier who hasn't got his facts straight wishes to believe otherwise. See, how many of those facts you or your soldier are aware and/or will admit. Damn few I'm sure.
  • 00P Tedster 2012/05/08 11:43:16 (edited)
    00P
    +10
    Nothing in that post was made up !!...it was on Yahoo!
    Screw you for attacking me! Now you are blocked...I don't put up with libs and their lying lips!

ANY AMERICAN WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS ORDER...ANY!!!

I blame the democrats for this mess we are in and we will not forget....

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007, the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
    The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
    January 3rd, 2007, the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:
    The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
    The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
    The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
    George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!
    Remember that day...
    January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
    The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
    THANK YOU DEMOCRAT...

&

&&

&

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
    The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
    Remember that day...

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
    THANK YOU DEMOCRATS (especially Barney ) for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment...to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

(BTW: Bush asked Congress 17 times to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy). Barney blocked it and called it a "Chicken Little Philosophy" (and the sky did fall!)

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
    OBAMA and the Democrat Congress, especially BARNEY!!!!
    So when someone tries to blame Bush...
    REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007....THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Bush may have been in the car but the Democrats were in charge of the gas pedal and steering wheel they were driving the economy into the ditch.

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
    Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budget.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009. Let's remember what the deficits looked like during that period:

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets.That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.
  • wysiwis 00P 2012/05/20 02:21:48
    wysiwis
    +3
    Well said! I'd give you a 1000 raves if I could.
  • 00P wysiwis 2012/05/21 14:47:52
    00P
    +3
    Thanks :)
  • wysiwis 00P 2012/05/21 15:29:38
    wysiwis
    +2
    You're quite welcome!
  • Pearlie... 00P 2012/05/27 19:41:56
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    YOU are the best.
  • Pearlie... wysiwis 2012/05/27 19:41:44
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    P J is a smart woman... Wish I could give her a million raves....
  • Pearlie... 00P 2012/05/10 16:00:40
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +8
    You are right on the Money sweetie......You go girl,maybe the libs can learn something.....but I have my doubts...lol
  • 00P Pearlie... 2012/05/10 16:23:19
    00P
    +6
    They love ganging up is what they do and post stupid graphics.
  • Pearlie... 00P 2012/05/27 19:42:36
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    They are trying .... We know and we can laugh about it.
    Ha Ha..
  • wysiwis Pearlie... 2012/05/21 15:30:28
    wysiwis
    +2
    What? Libs learn? Isn't that an oxymoron?
  • Pearlie... wysiwis 2012/05/27 19:43:05
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Yes././.... Ha ha ha ha
  • Butterfly **Starz... 2012/05/05 02:38:39
    Butterfly
    +5
    "I was fascinated by the Obama Memos piece by Ryan Lizza in The New Yorker magazine which shocked me by disclosing that Obama just governs by checking a box of multiple choices submitted by staffers! He spends our money and governs this great big nation by just selecting a box and not even doing any research on hugely important issues that affect all of us everyday!
    What does he do all day? Are you impressed with the image of Obama-at-work left by Ryan Lizza’s “Obama Memos” piece in the New Yorker? The President’s decision-making method–at least as described in the piece–seems to consist mainly of checking boxes on memos his aides have written for him. … They offer him four stimulus packages, none bigger than $890 billion. He does not ask for more but does push for an “inspiring ‘moon shot’” initiative. At first it’s a “national ‘smart grid’”–hard not to get inspired just hearing those words! When aides explain that this isn’t stimulating enough, he settles for “high-speed trains.” … He’s presented with a list of $60 billion in cuts to his core stimulus policies, and writes “OK.”…
    I urge everyone to read the process of how the president does his job. It is amazing..
    /
    All Osama, er Obama knowes how to do is campaign. He is no leader.
  • **Starz... Butterfly 2012/05/05 02:43:51
    **StarzAbove**
    +6
    lol More sour grapes I see. lol You seem to forget he's the leader...the President of the United States of America.
  • marylou5 **Starz... 2012/05/08 18:03:03
    marylou5
    +5
    He does not lead. he does not know how...he ticks boxes!
  • **Starz... marylou5 2012/05/08 18:06:56
    **StarzAbove**
    +3
    When you can come up with something intelligent, I'll reply. Otherwise conversation is over.
  • No nons... **Starz... 2012/05/20 14:43:12
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +3
    Rumor has it that his alterego, teat mama Valerie Jarrett was so
    afraid the failure of the mission would harm his reelection efforts
    that it paralyzed 0bama, and others like Hillary, Panetta, Gates and
    Daley, actually went out on a limb and gave the OK. 0bama was on the
    golf course while is was going on, and was called back after his nine holes
    and told if he wanted credit for the "hit" he should get his arse into
    the situation room. Sounds like typical behaviour for our POTUS!!!!! teat momma Valerie
  • Pearlie... No nons... 2012/05/27 19:43:45
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    LOL you rock.. Love the graphic...LOL so true...
  • No nons... Pearlie... 2012/05/27 21:37:58
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    thank you........ It brings 0bama to mind! I guess ole Valerie
    is a most trusted confidante and advisor.
  • Butterfly 00P 2012/05/05 02:34:45
    Butterfly
    True.
  • Pearlie... 00P 2012/05/10 15:57:43
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    He had no choice but to order the kill...Infact he had a plan if things went wrong,he will not take the blame.. Just like
    Obama... The blame game..Any President would have given the order.
  • Butterfly **Starz... 2012/05/05 02:34:03
    Butterfly
    +3
    It has been said over and over again. Obama DID NOT GIVE THE GO AHEAD. Why do you keep repeating this non truth?
  • **Starz... Butterfly 2012/05/05 02:36:30 (edited)
    **StarzAbove**
    +6
    hahah You can say it over and over and over again but you'd just be fooling yourself. Nothing would have been done without his OK, and you know it. He gave the OK, the Seals did a fabulous job, they killed the worst terrorist ever, End of story. Enough said.

obama 2012
  • Pearlie... **Starz... 2012/05/27 19:44:19
  • GOP Poison Butterfly 2012/05/07 12:56:35
    GOP Poison
    +2
    Who is your source? EVERY person in that room has said publicly that not only did Obama give the go ahead but did so against the advice of his generals and experts. Why would you believe the word of some right wing blog or radio talk show host over the word of those in the room?
  • my2cents Butterfly 2012/05/07 17:08:30
    my2cents
    +2
    The President is the Commander in Chief of the Military. The military cannot act on its own, it must have the permission of the CIC.

So, yes, according to our Constitution, Obama HAD to give the go ahead.

I know it hurts to admit it, but it can't work any other way in this country.
  • dallas 00P 2012/05/04 06:36:17 (edited)
  • 00P dallas 2012/05/04 12:35:41 (edited)
    00P
    +5
    lol...I would suggest you read what the navy seals had to say about it.

ANY American would have gave that order!
  • dallas 00P 2012/05/04 22:14:47
  • Butterfly dallas 2012/05/05 02:49:34
    Butterfly
    +2
    "Senior military figures have said that Admiral William McRaven, a former SEAL who was then head of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) made the decision to take bin Laden out. Tactical decisions were delegated even further down the chain of command."
    /
    silly comment , including Romney, at this point he is a private citizen. Because B.O. is bad mouthing Romney, (who has no power or position yet in government) you want to do the same? Can any of you liberral Dems think for yourselves. Bush, is also a private citizen at this point and has no power. Why include him?
  • dallas Butterfly 2012/05/05 03:12:57

2014/10/21 02:35:57