Comment on this picture about Obama's hypocrisy, please.

Mr Chin 2012/09/20 10:43:17
this is my Liberal comment
this is my Conservative comment
Other Opinion ??
zzzz

• texasred 2012/09/23 22:11:08
    this is my Conservative comment
    texasred
    +1
    onee

twoo

three

four

five

sixx

seven

GUESS I'D BETTER STOP NOW!
  • American 2012/09/21 12:42:38
    this is my Liberal comment
    American
    It is what it is. Where's the hypocrisy?
  • nbarton2 2012/09/21 01:25:22
    this is my Conservative comment
    nbarton2
    Takes money from Super PAC by Bill Maher who filmed anti-Muslim film Religulous and yet talks about how America rejects all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.
  • hisomouth 2012/09/20 20:43:11
    Other Opinion ??
    hisomouth
    +1
    Not new same old junk from him.
  • Aduro 2012/09/20 20:06:40
    this is my Liberal comment
    Aduro
    +1
    Yes, it is hypocrisy.
  • mimi 2012/09/20 19:17:33
    this is my Conservative comment
    mimi
    +2
    How many times have we heard Obama say, "I won", and "I am the President" - LIKE we need reminding!! This is pure unadulterated arrogance.
  • American mimi 2012/09/21 12:48:30 (edited)
    American
    How many times have you heard Obama say, "I won", and "I am the president"? Every once in a while, RWNJs need to be reminded of just who and what he is even if they don't like it. It's not arrogance, it's a truth that too many times RWNJs fail to recognize or choose to ignore.
  • mimi American 2012/09/21 18:08:19
    mimi
    Then you haven't watched much news. It's been more times than we need to hear. We already know those things. It IS arrogance and narcissism. Obama's attitude sucks.
  • American mimi 2012/09/21 19:28:44 (edited)
    American
    That Obama sucks is merely your insignificant and irrelevant opinion. So if his alleged arrogance and narcissism offend you and if he says things you don't wish to hear, why are you still listening? Is it so you can continue to criticize everything he does and say or doesn't do and say? If it is, you're not alone. There are many RWNJs who do the same. You still didn't answer my question.
  • mimi American 2012/09/21 19:55:05
    mimi
    And you can't read! I said More times than we need to hear! My opinion is just as good as yours, Liberal troll.
  • American mimi 2012/09/21 20:08:04
    American
    And apparently you can't comprehend. You still didn't answer my question. "More times than we need to hear" is not a valid answer. You can only speak for yourself and perhaps, other RWNJs, however, you don't speak for the logical, rational and sane majority, right wing nut job. LMAO
  • mimi American 2012/09/21 23:37:29
    mimi
    I see you're too chicken to provide your real political views, Lib.
  • American mimi 2012/09/22 00:24:50
    American
    I see you're too stupid to a recognize real political views even when they're shoved right into in your dumb and ignorant face, RWNJ. I didn't have a problem recognizing your political views as that of another brainwashed, brain dead RWNJ. It was and is blatantly obvious. You still did not answer my question. LMFAO
  • mimi American 2012/09/22 11:35:59
    mimi
    Bullying and badgering will get you nowhere with me. I do not answer questions of complete fools.
  • American mimi 2012/09/22 11:58:24
    American
    You're confused, you're not the one asking the question. You're the one who was asked the question. I hope that explains it for you. You still haven't answered the question. If you can't answer your own lie, just man up and say so. LMFAO
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/09/20 18:41:38
    Other Opinion ??
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +2
    As an Independent, I say this picture epitomizes 0bama's presidency.........
    He wants all the glory, adoration and fringe benefits of being POTUS, without having to assume any of the responsibilities of the office!

The glory, adoration and fringe benefits include respect for the office (no matter
    what his personal behaviour is), a luxury Air Force I at his disposal (which really
    makes campaign a joy), catered parties for his friends with Kobe steaks and
    famous entertainment on Wednesdays, the ability to Tee up at any golf course
    of his choice on a moment's notice, Posh vacations for his family and friends,
    secret service coverage for his presidential advisor, TV time anytime he wants
    to speak to the voters, etc. etc. etc.

The responsibilities include keeping our country safe at home and abroad, competent
    leadership in keeping our economy healthy and citizens employed and restoring
    our status and prestige in the world as the leader as we always have been.............It doesn't mean blaming everyone else for out incompetence.

That is what the picture posted says to me.
  • Murph 65 No nons... 2012/09/20 19:25:08
    Murph 65
    +2
    I'd say you nailed it pretty dadgum well.
  • No nons... Murph 65 2012/09/20 19:28:34 (edited)
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +2
    Thanks Murph. I have never seen a POTUS who enjoys being president so
    much that actually hates the responsibility of leadership.... as 0bama does.
  • Murph 65 No nons... 2012/09/20 23:50:13
    Murph 65
    +1
    That's it, that's exactly how he seems.
  • No nons... Murph 65 2012/09/20 23:51:42
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    Thank you
  • American No nons... 2012/09/21 19:36:20
    American
    I see you're still busy at your job of spreading Obama hating right wing lies, BS, distortions, talking points, deception, ignorance, hate, stupidity and propaganda. You really love your job, don't you?
  • No nons... American 2012/09/21 19:46:35
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    I am not employed to disseminate truth about 0bama........ I do it because I
    love this country and am afraid of what we might become under four more
    years of 0bama.

He has already stopped the missile defence shield for Poland and Western Europe,
    unilaterally reduced our nukes and given a few Alaskan Islands to Russia...........
    What else is it that Putin wants from his dupe 0bama? I don't think
    American can afford another four years of this appeasing president.
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/09/20 16:49:34 (edited)
    Other Opinion ??
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    Obama LOVES to TAKE credit for the actions of others. Didn't Panetta give the "GO" because Obama was waffling? He also loves to cast aspersions, but HE does NOT make mistakes, so HE does NOT apologize!
  • No nons... ur XLNC... 2012/09/20 19:37:53
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +2
    Valerie, teat momma, Jarrett wouldn't let 0bama give the OK because if it failed it would
    interfere with his reelection. Now it looks like his "spiking the football and dancing in the end zone" taking credit for killing UBS to highlight his foreign policy credentials....might
    be to his undoing. Going to a fundraiser while his Ambassador to Libya was being murdered (the Ambassador was missing for 8 hours, and the attack started at
    around 8pm.) isn't going to sit well with the American people. How many Muslim
    countries are now having anti-American protest, including Pakistan, who has
    nukes? Yes, it is 0bama's foreign policy, and it ain't pretty.
  • ur XLNC... No nons... 2012/09/20 20:02:32
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    That's putting it mildly.
  • beavith1 2012/09/20 16:32:10
    this is my Conservative comment
    beavith1
    +2
    he's not a leader. he's a bully. when somebody goes back at him, he blames somebody else.

he, personally, needs his ass kicked in order for him to learn the difference.
  • santa6642 2012/09/20 14:50:54
    Other Opinion ??
    santa6642
    +3
    the obamanation is the biggest disease that ever fell on this nation,And needs to be stopped at all cost,Eradicated, and not allowed to spread .
  • Matt 2012/09/20 14:35:53
    Other Opinion ??
    Matt
    +2
    Politicians from both parties always campaign against the problems that they caused !

Unemployment
  • beavith1 Matt 2012/09/20 16:33:30
    beavith1
    +3
    the only reason the democrats went ahead was to prevent NOT signing them as a tool to be used against them in the election.

free trade enriches both sides.
  • Matt beavith1 2012/09/20 19:09:50
    Matt
    +2
    Tell that to the millions of people who used to make clothing, shoes, electronics, auto, auto parts, tools, cameras, agricultural tractors, housewares, sporting goods, steel, plumbing parts, electrical parts, and the satellite industries that those companies supported. The only people who are getting "enriched" are the major shareholders of the companies that left this country, most of whom leave their wealth in offshore accounts.

The playing field was not level before the job killing "free trade" agreements were passed.
  • beavith1 Matt 2012/09/20 19:20:13
    beavith1
    +2
    please. take a macroeconomics course.

no industry can count on being preeminent forever. its when they think they are that someone, hungrier, appears.

steel is an excellent example. autos are another.

i'm sure that we can always negotiate a better deal, but our manufacturing woes are self inflicted.
  • Matt beavith1 2012/09/20 19:33:21 (edited)
    Matt
    This graph is as "macro" as economics gets. It is pretty clear that Reaganomics, "free trade", supply side, trickle down, and eternal warfare destroyed this nation. If the chart was not adjusted for inflation, which our government also caused, you could see it even clearer.
    debt by president
  • beavith1 Matt 2012/09/21 03:21:34
    beavith1
    +1
    that's a blanket statement that may or may not be true.

maybe its something even simpler. maybe its just our spending beyond our receipts?
  • Matt beavith1 2012/09/21 04:30:33
    Matt
    Do you not think that "free trade" agreements have affected our receipts?

Every single level of our government is bankrupt, due to their income and property tax bases being destroyed by the actions of our federal government.

Internet commerce did not help their sales tax base much either.
  • beavith1 Matt 2012/09/21 15:15:10
    beavith1
    yes.

positively.

there are three ways to create wealth. farming, mining and manufacturing. under manufacturing, one way to grow that is exporting, and that's based on your comparative advantage. yes. the Chinese sell us boatload after boatload of cheap stuff because their advantage is cheap labor. good for them. they have parlayed that advantage into wealth. we sell them one aircraft. we parlayed THAT into wealth.

here in America, if the only thing you have to sell is labor, you must compete against the whole world to do it cheaper.

if we didn't import any oil, we'd be the biggest (or 2 or 3) exporter in the world and all the benefits of exporting would accrue to us.

its oil that is key...

i'll agree completely that the gov't is massively screwed up.

so. you'd kill internet commerce?

Matt. things change. its the nature of life.

here. go to the link.

it was released as a motivational book, but its now, believe it or not, included in many business degree courses under 'management'.
  • MBSVirginia BN-2 2012/09/20 14:18:26
    Other Opinion ??
    MBSVirginia BN-2
    +1
    If we all started killing people because of some amateur video that depicted others negetively, there wouldn't be anyone left on earth. I have a hard time believing that protestors would come to a rally armed with grenade launchers if they intended to be peaceful OR were acting impulsively. This was a well planned act and our "leadership" , if you want to call it that, knew it could happen!
  • Tracie Richards~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/20 12:54:14
    this is my Conservative comment
    Tracie Richards~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Look on the bright side, at least we found one he can't blame on Bush!
  • Seonag 2012/09/20 12:48:34
    this is my Conservative comment
    Seonag
    +3
    Why do so many pictures of Obama show him with his nose in the air? I really don't like people who look down their nose as me! As for the hypocrisy, he is all about hypocrisy. As for the President's UN Ambassador, Susan Rice, hitting all the talk shows this past Sunday saying that the murder of the US Ambassador and 3 others were due to the movie outrage and not 'premeditated' and backed up by all the other talking heads (including Hillary who changed her story between Wednesday and Saturday), we are now seeing them walk all that back! This Administration fell down on their job to protect our citizens serving us in unstable areas!
  • remy 2012/09/20 12:34:28
    this is my Liberal comment
    remy
    +1
    so this is the picture? i could make one just like it with a different caption. Mittens has LOTS of work to do....
  • JP remy 2012/09/20 13:58:10
    JP
    +2
    Mittens hasn't lead the country and Obambush has.

2014/07/24 03:54:16