CNBC: We're All Slaves To the CENTRAL BANKS! Do You Agree or Disagree?

brtndr 2012/06/29 21:51:01

"We are basically beholden to Central Bankers", says CNBC talking heads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v;=q1KnJ...

Do you agree or Disagree?

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

• U-Dog 2012/06/29 22:38:42
    YES, I agree that we're financial slaves to Central Banks
    U-Dog
    +6
    Over Centrallized Money, Political Power and Planning are killing more of our fundamental liberties each and everyday.

hayek road to serfdom

• Beccy 2012/07/04 00:47:16
    Yes unless you pay cash for things you are a slave to the bankers and they beat the hell out of you if you are late..
  • aherbert 2012/07/01 20:05:23
    aherbert
    We live in a society were money matters … how much is really up to you; slavery is a mental state … I say keep your mind free! free your mind
  • Matt 2012/06/30 13:05:47
    Matt
    +1
    Global bankers, without a shred of allegiance or patriotism toward any country or people.
    control of money
  • santa6642 2012/06/30 03:29:25
    santa6642
    +1
    I concur.
  • Cap 2012/06/30 02:49:08
    I have another another answer that does not fall into a YES or NO Category
    Cap
    The question says "slaves" the postulated answer says "financial slaves". That answer does not address the question I came to the thread to see discussed. If the thing that pre-occupies your existence is Financial Markets and how to make yourself - and, if you're lucky enough, your family - rich, then, yes, you might well be one of the "financial slaves to Central Banks". But that is an incredibly limiting perspective. Unless you've had extremely bad luck with your health or your kids, all you really need today as an American in order to live a life rich beyond belief for most of the rest of the world and virtually the entire population that preceded us on this earth, is the ability not to be envious of your neighbors and to appreciate what you have. I'm no survivalist, but when the financial world seemed destined to go to hell in a handcart in 2008, there was no doubt in my mind that someone with basic domestic and construction skills, no children, and no unusual need for medical care had no worries as to life's basic necessities, and, through the most basic assemblage of electronic gadgetry, had access to cultural resources that would have humbled 19th Century European royalty. We are not slaves to bankers; we are slaves to our inability to impose discipline on ourselves.
  • brtndr 2012/06/30 00:43:19
    brtndr
    +1
    If it isn't obvious to you by now? It will never be.
  • Huntclan 2012/06/30 00:41:16
    Huntclan
    +2
    Yes, it is by design.

The Federal Reserve is a private entity made up of members of the largest banks - or, in other words, a Cartel.
    the creature from jekyll island
  • CHUCK 2012/06/29 23:52:02
    CHUCK
    +1
    WE ARE SLAVES TO THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS THAT WE ELECT..

CAT KNITTING
  • Freedom Mom 2012/06/29 23:08:44 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    The Bankers own the Insurance Companies and the Insurance Companies wrote the Healthcare Reform Bill, last time I heard of Corporations writing Legislation it was called Facism.
    Our only hope is if what Drake said is true, that the Military has given the green light to round up and arrest the bankers and all that have been involved in robbing Americans and America and put them in the FEMA camps that they have built for Americans.
    If the Trillion Dollar law suit is true, and that the Military stopped the G20, UN- United Nations Constitution to replace our Constitution has been stopped as it was reported to be. America may have a fighting chance instead of the American citizens going it alone. But true FREEDOM will never die and shouldn't, more Americans are waking up everyday to the crimes committed against them and the TRUTH will never die.

Americans have to get out of the Republican & Democrat Paradamine the CFR, TC, UN lovers win every election because they control both parties, and all PROGRESSIVE legisaltion is written and promoted by the Progressive organizations, Council Of Foreign Relations, Trilatteral Commission, Builderberg, and United Nations, Federal Reserve stockholders Commitee 300, and Club Of Rome members which are the power behind the thrown and have taken over o...

Americans have to get out of the Republican & Democrat Paradamine the CFR, TC, UN lovers win every election because they control both parties, and all PROGRESSIVE legisaltion is written and promoted by the Progressive organizations, Council Of Foreign Relations, Trilatteral Commission, Builderberg, and United Nations, Federal Reserve stockholders Commitee 300, and Club Of Rome members which are the power behind the thrown and have taken over our government.

If Drake is telling the the TRUTH Americans maybe celebrating a REAL Independence on the 4TH of July this year for the very first time since the CFR, TC, BB, UN, FEDERAL RESERVE ACT was put in charge of America's montary system. Iam hoping to have something REAL to celebate on Independence Day. God Bless our troops, I hope they make this a reality for all Americans we are with you in spirit.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/29 22:58:48
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    I think they are just trying to take attention off the Democrats...vote them OUT!
  • Josh Robinson 2012/06/29 22:49:44
    Josh Robinson
    +2
    Technically Yes... but the world is what you make it. When they come with guns you charge with forks
  • RogerRover 2012/06/29 22:43:53
    RogerRover
    +1
    Seven hundred pound gorilla being exposed by these lightweights? What's this world coming to?
    NO, CNBC has drank the crazy "Conspiracy Theory" KOOL Aid
    stupid - what did they give up attacking companies?
  • mal 2012/06/29 22:41:56
    mal
    +2
    We are slaves to all banks...
  • U-Dog 2012/06/29 22:38:42
    U-Dog
    +6

hayek road to serfdom
  • rocat 2012/06/29 22:02:56
    rocat
    +4
    obvious to those with ears and eyes-

what puzzles me...
    why is their media whore child network ...
    outing them???

very suspicious-
  • ConLibFraud 2012/06/29 21:55:34
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    And the only reason why were are always at war!!!! War is their best investment!!!

Here - a rare truth on the fricken TV ...

Watch this!!! Break it up into segments and you will be glad you did!!!

2014/04/18 08:05:31