Closure of Border Patrol stations across four states triggers alarm.....what say you?

Space Invader 2012/07/11 03:21:58

The Obama administration is moving to shut down nine Border Patrol
stations across four states, triggering a backlash from local law
enforcement, members of Congress and Border Patrol agents themselves.

Critics of the move warn the closures will undercut efforts to
intercept drug and human traffickers in well-traveled corridors north of
the U.S.-Mexico border. Though the affected stations are scattered
throughout northern and central Texas, and three other states, the
coverage areas still see plenty of illegal immigrant activity -- one
soon-to-be-shuttered station in Amarillo, Texas, is right in the middle
of the I-40 corridor; another in Riverside, Calif., is outside Los
Angeles.

• Space Invader 2012/07/11 03:22:38
    And we now are open to every vermin along the border; can you say 9-11 part 2
    Space Invader
    +12
    Will there be anything left of our country by Nov 6th?

• Reggie☮ 2012/07/11 22:15:51
    Obama needs the votes
    Reggie☮
    +1
    November can't get here fast enough!!!
  • frank 2012/07/11 18:28:23
    Obama needs the votes
    frank
    +1
    That is the way BHO is protecting America's way of life.
  • Old Timer 2012/07/11 16:53:50
    Old Timer
    +2
    The REMAINING AGENTS need real, not rubber bullets. Need to be told NOT TO GIVE GROUND, and SHOOT TO KILL!!
  • jay Old Timer 2012/07/14 00:17:02
    jay
    +1
    amen. They say we cant deport them all beause its too expensive but a 45acp round is only 27 cents if you reload the brass
  • Muriel 2012/07/11 15:40:01
    Muriel
    +2
    I am not surprised at anything this president and his czars do. They are hell bent on weakening our country this is just another way. Also they think the move is good for votes.
  • Roger 2012/07/11 13:47:26
    Roger
    +2
    I am really at a loss as to what this man is trying to do to this country. What is his real agenda I hate conspiracy theories but I have to wonder if he really isn't out to totally destroy this country. If that isn't his plan then what is? Because it sure seem to be what he is archiving. I used to just think that he didn't know what he was doing but I don't think even he can't see what the results of his action are doing. He is really starting to scare me. January is a long time away. Think of the damage he can do in that time.
  • Freeranger 2012/07/11 12:07:44
    Freeranger
    +4
    Just hold on until November when we can turn the ship around. Gritting my teeth until then.
  • jay 2012/07/11 11:19:16
    Obama needs the votes
    jay
    +3
    That boy ( obama) wants the illegals to get in to get the votes.
  • jay jay 2012/07/14 00:20:45
    jay
    I did not see vermin mentioned in the illegal post. I consider the vast majority of illegals that and a FINAL SOLUTION to the illegal alien problem must be decided upon.

I would much prefer to just deport them back to wear they belong as opposed to detention centers
  • words to live by 2012/07/11 10:43:30
    words to live by
    +3
    Look what he did to Arizonia. This man hates America....
  • beach bum 2012/07/11 09:27:35
    Obama needs the votes
    beach bum
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/11 04:36:21
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +4
    I know he needs those votes but can someone tell the dimwit we have a drug problem in our nation a huge deficit and high unemployment
  • Stardust 2012/07/11 04:12:13
  • words t... Stardust 2012/07/11 11:13:52 (edited)
    words to live by
    +2
    He is a Statis. There is much more darkness to the Statis soul than mere boorish behavior. look at the demands from this administration. They continue to demand more and more control. This is similar to the radical Islamists living in Western counrtries.
  • Stardust words t... 2012/07/11 11:28:26
  • words t... Stardust 2012/07/11 14:30:57
    words to live by
    +2
    Yes, so true and we know how that turned out.
  • Sissum71*AFCL* 2012/07/11 04:10:33
    Sissum71*AFCL*
    +3
    This is treason. Are we sick of this yet? Hey military...what's up?
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/07/11 04:02:32
    Obama needs the votes
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +3
    Holder compares Texas voter ID law to post slavery poll taxes

• Dan 2012/07/11 03:36:46
    Obama needs the votes
    Dan
    +3
    The supreme court declared that there is nothing we can do about it so he's free to pick and choose what laws he wants enforced or ignored.
    First Nasa and now this...
    +4
    The POS is doing all he can for votes. The border needs to be protected by the soldiers that are back from Iraq, with different ROE like shoot foreign invaders the border will be closed.
    +9
    It is time the Military removed Obama for breaking his Presidential Oath.
  • Space Invader 2012/07/11 03:22:38
    Space Invader
    +12
  • words t... Space I... 2012/07/11 14:45:05 (edited)
    words to live by
    +1
    On July 27th, the nations of the world are scheduled to meet in New York to sign a global Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). Disguised as a way to prevent the proliferation of small arms throughout the world, it is, in fact, a backdoor way to legislate gun control in the United States and effectively repeal our Second Amendment.

The ATT will set up a global body, which will require all nations to regulate firearms so that they can prevent their exportation to other countries. Inevitably, this will require countries to inventory the guns in private hands and to register them. A gun ban is not far away.

The ATT, under the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution, would have the power of a constitutional amendment and would, effectively, repeal the Second Amendment guaranteeing us the right to bear arms. We must fight to stop the US from signing the treaty and, if we fail, block Senate ratification.

Obama has not said a word on this topic. He is going to let the UN decide the fate of Americans and their guns. He knows how Americans feel about their Second Amendment rights. I'm sure there are Democracts in America who owns guns. I wonder what they will think about this move Hillary Clinton is taking?

2014/11/23 20:11:02