Cliven Bundy v. Harry Reid

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2014/04/13 01:11:53
Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
This has nothing to do with any Senator. It's just about a deadbeat rancher, nothing more.
Meat! We all eat too much meat!
Time for a Second American Revolution
I have another idea.
At last report the BLM actually backed down in their standoff with Cliven Bundy. This report even says they agreed to release his cattle. (I guess reports of his cattle being slaughtered were greatly exaggerated.)

But that does not mean Bundy's troubles are over. They're still going to pursue him in court and before their Administrative Law Judges, or something like that.

And that isn't the half of it.

Did you know Senator Harry Reid (D-Nev.) used to employ the present head of the BLM?

Did you hear the BLM head got his confirmation vote only three days ago?

Did you know Harry Reid's son represents a Chinese firm looking to build a $5 million, 5,000-acre solar battery farm in the region?

This is a land grab worthy of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

And maybe the BLM backed off because they didn't want to be on the wrong side of a modern Battle of Lexington and Concord.

CONSERVATIVENEWSANDVIEWS.COM reports:
Cliven Bundy has a bigger problem than a dispute over land grazing permits and fees. Senator Harry Reid wants his land for a solar farm.

land grazing permits fees senator harry reid land solar farm

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2014/04/12...

• templer003 2014/04/13 02:11:09
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    templer003
    +26
    Back in the old days this kind of thing Dingy Harry and son are doing would constitute cattle rustling, even if they do give the cattle back they still stole them to begin with. It also is about a land grab,{ albeit public land } for monitory profit at the expense of a tax paying rancher whose family has grazed their cattle there for over 145 years and the tax paying public... Back in the old days criminals like these were taken out and HUNG...........
    Mayhap it is time for those in the government to once again fear the wrath of the people and to be held fully accountable for their actions.......
    Had enough yet ?? yup templar kneeling

• Navin Johnson (The Jerk) 2014/04/24 20:14:34
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    Navin Johnson (The Jerk)
    +1
    down with Harry Reid!
  • vanessar 2014/04/15 02:45:43
    This has nothing to do with any Senator. It's just about a deadbeat rancher, ...
    vanessar
    +1
    The property Reid has in mind is 200 miles away from the Bundy place, you con fools.

Bundy is nothing but a common criminal who needs to be brought to justice for cheating the government, which happens to be us. He stopped paying his bill that every other rancher there pays. It's time to put the old bastard in jail where he belongs and seize all his cattle and assets.
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
  • RichJ 2014/04/14 20:53:07
    I have another idea.
    RichJ
    +1
    I want to avoid a Second Amendment revolution. However, it may be time to put Harry Reid on trial for treason. We might have to make a citizens arrest to do it. There are many law firms that would love to prosecute this lying bum.
  • Ethan Owens 2014/04/14 19:15:44 (edited)
    Ethan Owens
    +1
    look what it boils down to is Bundy is a deadbeat scumbag who was abusing federal lands and was given sufficient warnings and still chose to not comply with the law and deserved to be arrested and fined the over 1,000,000 dollars he owes the U.S. Government, and IF The BUNDY FAMILY AND THEIR SUPPORTERS TRIED to use force against the government then every single one of them should been shot OR arrested and tried for treason.
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2014/04/14 18:07:17
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +2
    and this is not over...
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2014/04/14 17:58:05
    Time for a Second American Revolution
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +3
    Government Grabbers (land rights, water rights, cattle, guns, ammo, whatever) are poking a hornets' nest...

...fixin' to get stung!

Molon Labe

tree of liberty is thirsty
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2014/04/14 17:50:50
  • mikeyavelli 2014/04/14 13:39:21
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    mikeyavelli
    +3
    The picture becomes clear when Harry Reid is in it.
    Hey obama, remember how I got you obamacare? Well how'bout helpin me and my boy get the Chinese a battery factory!
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2014/04/14 11:46:43
    Time for a Second American Revolution
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +4
    I think everybody knows that the liberal communist plan has always been to start a civil war!!
  • henry.sasser.III 2014/04/14 06:35:36 (edited)
    Time for a Second American Revolution
    henry.sasser.III
    +2
    I think this is a good time to take a lesson from every Fairy Tale ever written. Not the sanitized Disney versions; but the ancient tales of horror and triumph over overwhelming odds that once made them such powerful lessons for small children.

Dragons, come in many forms, both real and symbolic. And they often take the form of HUMAN monsters, such as the Chinese corporation Sen. Reid represents. Yes, THESE are the Dragons of the modern world.

And you know....Faerie tales don't just tell children that monsters such as Dragons exist. They don't just tell us Dragons are to be feared, and resisted. Children already KNOW Dragons exist.

Faerie tales tell Children DRAGONS CAN BE KILLED.

And above all else, I think THAT is the lesson we ALL should should take away from this encounter.
  • Miss Marvel 2014/04/14 03:34:15
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    Miss Marvel
    +1
    We knew that there had to be some government agenda and that they were not really concerned with the desert tortoise. Mr. Reid and his son were wanting the land to make a deal with a Chinese company to build a large solar farm. The building of a solar farm would most definitely cause more harm to the desert tortoise than grazing cattle would.
  • Daniel 2014/04/14 02:30:47
    Time for a Second American Revolution
    Daniel
  • sbtbill Daniel 2014/04/14 03:26:00
    sbtbill
    A country can not invade itself. Nevada is a division of the United States.
  • Daniel sbtbill 2014/04/14 09:42:26
    Daniel
    +3
    You seem to miss the whole state rights issue.
  • D Savage 2014/04/14 01:56:25
    I have another idea.
    D Savage
    +4
    So the government can Cattle Rustle but no one else can ? Is this a government out of control ? I WOULD SAY YES !
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2014/04/14 01:40:37
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    Harry Reid and his crooked son. All that crap about a tortoise is just their flimsy cover story. He is such a slime ball!
  • jsavik 2014/04/13 23:50:14
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    jsavik
    +1
    Follow the money- and the people who have positioned themselves along the way.

Senator Reid has appointed several people to the BLM in Nevada.

Reid's son is on the board of a company that wants to do business on the land.

The Rancher hasn't paid because he's been in court disputing the grazing fees for decades.

Corruption and croneyism at its finest.
  • Hawkeye 2014/04/13 22:58:21
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    Hawkeye
    +3
    I AGREE that this is but another WACO in the making but WHY do I say that REID is somehow involved??

Because a couple of days ago Reid's connection to this was HEADLINE news.. Within 24 hours the Feds announce they're pulling back ..

That's the way it IS with COCKROACHES and DEMOCRATS .. They simply cannot stand the light of day,, OR the light of Truth..
  • srini 2014/04/13 22:55:44
    I have another idea.
    srini
    +1
    (a) Reid in it 2' over his head
    (b) time for second revolution -- as this maladmin is three magnitude-orders worse than George III!
  • Bud 2014/04/13 22:22:53
    I have another idea.
    Bud
    Question: Why didn't Bundy pay the modest grazing fee?
  • ☆Hitler... Bud 2014/04/13 22:28:47
    ☆Hitler was a community organiz☆
    +1
    Answer: coz he was there 100 years before the BLM ever existed...its called a grandfather clause
  • Bud ☆Hitler... 2014/04/13 22:56:13
    Bud
    +1
    Another question: Why are we not hearing about this? To my knowledge the BLM (another wart on society) has been around a very long time.
  • ☆Hitler... Bud 2014/04/14 02:37:47
    ☆Hitler was a community organiz☆
    +2
    Answer: Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.

Thomas Paine
  • Tom Dundee Bud 2014/04/18 00:43:22
    Tom Dundee
    +1
    I believe the BLM came into being in the 1940s. They were created to manage the marginal lands that the feds bought up in the 1930s. Other lands had been given to the Forest Service, they were older and they do the National Parks.
  • Bud Tom Dundee 2014/04/18 14:54:48
    Bud
    +2
    I'm not certain but the Indian reservations had something to do with the formation of the BLM. In any case it should be tossed like many other of our national useless acronyms.
  • Tom Dundee Bud 2014/04/27 04:28:58
    Tom Dundee
    +1
    Nothing that I know about. However, both are part of the Dept of Interior. Indians used to be part of the Department of War, which later became the Department of Defense in 1949.
  • Cal 2014/04/13 22:02:13 (edited)
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    Cal
    +1
    Harry Reid is way over his head this time. http://is.gd/pwh90O
  • Tom Dundee 2014/04/13 20:19:43
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    Tom Dundee
    +2
    I would say that Reid's problems just increased too.
    Bundy has not won anything yet, but he has the support of the nation.
  • ☆ Queen... Tom Dundee 2014/04/13 20:40:15
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    He sure does, and those who are compelled to say he should pay up or shut up are ignorant to what's actually happening....it's not about money, or turtles, or cattle, it's about POWER and the sooner they wake up to this over reaching, the better off this country will be...some idiotic nitwits just don't get it..morons
  • Tom Dundee ☆ Queen... 2014/04/18 00:44:26
    Tom Dundee
    +1
    Some don't care and others approve. However the opposition is growing.
  • merlinskiss 2014/04/13 19:10:37 (edited)
    merlinskiss
    Cliven Bundy needs to pay up or shut up. The man has literally robbed the public by using their land for 20 years.

I still want to know what nitwits in Washington let him get away with it for 20 years and why his ass isn't in jail for theft?
  • Laurie M merlins... 2014/04/14 00:15:35
    Laurie M
    +3
    because they were not too worried about it until somebody figured out how to make a boat load of cash off it. I find it interesting that some people are mad that the rancher did/didn't pay grazing fees but are OK with Harry Reid pimping it off to a foreign country
  • merlins... Laurie M 2014/04/14 00:23:59
    merlinskiss
    All politicians pimp off something. Point is, the rancher is a thief.
  • Laurie M merlins... 2014/04/14 00:28:03
    Laurie M
    +2
    Very true about the politicians I just find it interesting that he was doing the same thing for 19 years and it was no big deal to them until now.
  • average Joe blow 2014/04/13 18:28:53
    Time for a Second American Revolution
    average Joe blow
    +2
    Its time to support all our Oath Keepers 110% .
    These corrupt officials must be made to resign.
    This is about taking our Country back from these crooks in office
    in a peace full and law full way all across the USA.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2014/04/13 18:16:15
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    I don't think this information about Harry Reid, his lawyer/lobbyist son had made
    it into the LSM as of yet, but it certainly should be and most likely will after the heat
    of the initial threat of a range war in made invalid by the government BLM pulling
    back from its initial position. The really damning part of this for Reid is he
    is in cahoots with the Chinese to establish an energy complex on public land
    running out the American ranchers who have grazed that land for decades.

I think the standoff was getting just a little too hot for Sen. Reid and his family to
    dismiss for personal gain. Can you imagine what another "Ruby Ridge" would
    have done to Reid and his Democrats. I also think it came as a big surprise to
    Reid and his fellow opportunists to make money off selling public land to a
    foreign government, basically going against the cattlemen of the West which
    are an important part of American lore and life.

The installment of a former senate aide to Harry Reid as head of the LBM should/will
    come to public awareness and Harry Reid might become know as the celebrated
    crook he is. Every time I think of the Tea Party candidate, Sharon Angle , selected to
    run against him in the last his last election (and he was vulnerable in that election)
    I cringe. Reid should ...

I cringe. Reid should have lost that election just like the arse kisser Claire McCaskill
    should have lost in Missouri ...............oh well, water under the bridge, but I hope
    the GOP is smarter this time around. Can you imagine what the Senate would
    have been like without that idiot Sen. Reid as majority leader?
  • Centrist_Bill 2014/04/13 17:58:42
    Centrist_Bill
    The bottom line is he WAS paying the fee's and then decided not to and cause a huge deal over this BS. Sorry to say it but if I was to stop paying rent then Ide expect to get evicted. His cattle has been the cause of accidents. His cattle routinely crosses a HIGHWAY an d city streets. That causes PEOPLE to get into MAJOR accidents. Just like the oil companies that drill on public lands he needs to pay the rent too. Ill admit the BLM blew it when they brought out the "Big Gun's" but he stopped paying the rent.
    Harry Reid is in it up to his eyeballs!
    +4
    That's a 9,000 acre ChiCom solar power farm, and they bought the land from Clark County, NV at pennies on the dollar, thanks to the connections of their lawyer, Rory Reid (son of Dingy Harry, so maybe we should call him "Raunchy Rory") who was once a Clark County commissioner. They need the land on which the Bundy family has grazed its cattle for 140 years ("Open Range") as "offsite mitigation" for the environmental harm the ChiCom powerplant is expected to cause on the 9,000 acres. And yes, the new Director of the Bureau of Land Management was confirmed on April 8, and he was once a senior adviser to Harry Reid. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

open range
  • Centris... Ken 2014/04/13 18:04:59 (edited)
    Centrist_Bill
    1. Your right on this account BUT the problem is he WAS paying rent just like the oil companies do for drilling rights then HE STOPPED. If YOU stop paying rent what happens??
    2. Once again your right it does "stink to high heaven" with manure on HIGHWAY 170 aka the HIGHWAY that has had accidents due to him and his cows. BTW if you want PROOF of that claim feel free to ask.

2014/10/25 03:11:24