Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

millermedia 2013/03/15 04:04:03

A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.

DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

“If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories,” DuJan said. “Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”

Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.

“It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator,” Madsen told WND.

WND also spoke with a member of the East Bank Club in Chicago, who confirmed Obama was a member there and was known to be a homosexual. The upscale fitness club, which has some 10,000 members, is not a “gay” facility. But it’s one of a number of places identified by the Chicago homosexual community as a “gay gym,” where homosexuals meet and engage in sexual activity.

In April, a federal judge dismissed a libel case against Larry Sinclair, a homosexual who claimed Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign had paid to rig a polygraph test regarding Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”

Former radical activist John Drew has said that when he met Obama when Obama was a student at Occidental College, he thought Obama and his then-Pakistani roommate were “gay” lovers.

In addition, rumors have swirled around Obama’s relationship with his personal aide and former “body man,” Reggie Love, who resurfaced on the eve of the Republican National Convention to support his old boss. Love resigned from the White House in November 2011 after compromising photographs of him as a college student received wide circulation.

WND also has documented in two separate articles, here and here, that Obama wore a gold band on his wedding ring finger from the time he attended Occidental College through his student days at Harvard Law School.

DuJan said that during Obama’s first presidential campaign, “there was fear in the gay community” about talking openly about Obama being homosexual, particularly after the murder in December 2007 of Donald Young, the openly gay choir director at Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ, who was known to be a close friend of Obama.

“People did not want to talk openly about Obama being gay,” he said.

“Then, when we saw how Larry Sinclair was demonized, anybody who would expose Obama worried they would be silenced if they dared to speak the truth about Obama’s gay life,” DuJan said.

‘Obama’s secrets’

DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”

He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.

DuJan insisted that while he’s a supporter of Hillary Clinton, he holds no personal animus toward Obama. He said he campaigned for Clinton in 2008 “because I had waited for years for her to be able to run.”

“I opposed Obama not because I’m a racist, or that I hate Obama, I just knew the type of person Obama associated with in Chicago,” he said.

He pointed to Obama’s association with convicted Chicago real estate magnate Tony Rezko, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Wright.

“Obama was a dirty politician that the media never wanted to vet – that’s what concerned me about Obama,” Du Jan said.

DuJan spoke further of his claims about Obama in an interview Monday night on Andrea Shea King’s show on BlogTalkRadio.com, which included questions from WND during the last half of the show.

Man’s Country

Madsen published an article in his Wayne Madsen Report in May 2010 claiming Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were members of the same bathhouse in Chicago.

“President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city,” Madsen wrote.

He said the bathhouse, “Man’s Country,” catered “to older men,” noting “it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s ‘grand old bathhouses.’”

Madsen wrote his 2010 report after traveling to Chicago to interview bartenders and customers at several “gay” bars.

DuJan gave WND a list of “gay” bars in Chicago where older customers hang out and tell stories about how Obama, prior to 2004, frequented visited to pick up men for sex, including several on Halstead Street, widely known as an “uber-gay Chicago street.

Writing in HillBuzz.org Tuesday, DuJan said rooms at Man’s Country bathhouse are still referred to as the “presidential suite,” or the “Oral Office,” because “the current President used to haunt the place when he was a just another Illinois state senator that no one had ever heard of or cared about.”

DuJan said he believes that, someday, “all of this is going to be as public knowledge as JFK’s affair with Marilyn Monroe and the other women he cavorted with while married to Jackie.”

“Someday,” he said, “in the next 10-20 years, everyone will know all about Man’s Country, and the place will no doubt get a plaque of sometime commemorating that place as a gay hangout for the future leader of the free world.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become...

• Captain... socokid 2013/03/17 19:01:49 (edited)
    Captain-Morgan
    A PICTURE DON'T MAKE IT A DATE... LMAO... NOT IN ANY WAY OR SHAPE.. LOL.. YOUR MASTER OBAMA, IS A MASTER BATER OF OLD GAY WHITE MEN... YOU JUST CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH...
  • socokid Captain... 2013/03/17 19:10:09
    socokid
    Awww. lose a gasket?

LOL

So, to get this straight...

You believe Obama is gay until I can show you more than one picture of Obama with a girl on an actual date from over 30 years ago...

That, is precious, and insane.

I know this may surprise you, but people didn't walk around with iPhones in their pockets.
  • socokid Captain... 2013/03/17 19:10:58
    socokid
    YOU JUST CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH...
    The most ironic thing I have read this whole week.
  • ProudPr... Captain... 2013/03/17 16:12:30
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    The President was never an Assemblyman.

Try actually DOING YOUR HOMEWORK. You might not embarrass yourself quite as much.
  • paulvic... socokid 2013/03/18 10:57:10
    paulvick2002
    He's a bisexual.
  • ProudPr... Captain... 2013/03/16 14:42:38
    ProudProgressive
    +5
    LOL this from someone who believes a story from WorldNutDaily??????

laughing smiley gif
  • Donatello Captain... 2013/03/16 12:51:59 (edited)
  • ProudPr... Donatello 2013/03/16 14:43:48
    ProudProgressive
    +5
    Photoshop is a wonderful thing, isn't it.
  • socokid Donatello 2013/03/16 15:13:00
    socokid
    +6
    What are you? 10 years old?

10 years

10 years
  • joseph ... socokid 2013/03/16 20:07:25
  • Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2013/03/16 00:09:03
  • Merry 2013/03/16 00:06:05
    I doubt this claim
    Merry
  • socokid 2013/03/16 00:03:32
    I doubt this claim
    socokid
    +9
    I remember when this was posted on nutbar blogs, years ago.

"first-hand information from two different sources"

Translation: "A guy told me that these other guys told him... that Obama is gay!"

LOL

This horrible tripe is par for the course over at WorldNetDaily, and why using it as a source is laughable. *eye roll*

The fact that more believe this claim (at the moment) shows how lunatic SodaHead can be. Wow.
  • TheBadOne 2013/03/15 23:51:17
    I doubt this claim
    TheBadOne
    +7
    So now he's the Gay Kenyan Socialist Muslim Agent who usurped his way to the Presidency. Got it.
  • chicago TheBadOne 2013/03/16 00:02:42
    chicago
    +7
    Don't forget godless...godless AND Muslim!
  • inewsmaster 2013/03/15 23:37:04
    I believe this claim
    inewsmaster
    +4
    I DO BELIEVE THE CLAIM, BUT, JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONE'S, THIS ONE GOES INTO THE JUNK PILE OF BS!
  • linda ~PWCM~JLA 2013/03/15 23:36:50
    I believe this claim
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    I believe it. I read all about his bathhouse trysts and his arranged marriage to Michelle. I thought it was common knowledge. Look at all the other things he's been aided in covering up. Like where he was born, college transcripts, draft info., fake S.S. ##.
  • joseph ... linda ... 2013/03/16 01:19:13
  • linda ... joseph ... 2013/03/16 01:33:45
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Funny how our conspiracy theories become fact. It hurts us all only I didn't choose Hope and Change but got it anyway.
  • joseph ... linda ... 2013/03/16 01:58:56
  • linda ... joseph ... 2013/03/16 18:21:19
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    Poor you............don't realize this will have adverse consequences for all of us.
  • joseph ... linda ... 2013/03/16 19:16:34
  • linda ... joseph ... 2013/03/16 20:26:48
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    Sad Joseph - no point but lots of insults.
  • joseph ... linda ... 2013/03/16 20:34:32
  • linda ... joseph ... 2013/03/16 20:53:15
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Check out You Tube on Obama's impeachable offenses. I'm on vacation and have no intention of wasting my time trying to educate you. You'll have to do this for yourself. Open your mind and look at what's happening all over the World. NWO
    I have not been disrespectful to you and will no longer throw my pearls before swine.
  • joseph ... linda ... 2013/03/16 22:37:09
  • LindaM joseph ... 2013/03/16 19:21:00 (edited)
    LindaM
    +2
    Joseph, she's the biggest story teller there is. She loves to spread rumors. Ask her what theories became fact. What a loon.
  • joseph ... LindaM 2013/03/16 19:39:22
  • LindaM joseph ... 2013/03/16 20:00:15
    LindaM
    +3
    Lol, any more, they just give me a headache. They're just bouncing all over the place. Like little mice in a maze.
  • joseph ... LindaM 2013/03/16 20:13:39
  • LindaM joseph ... 2013/03/16 20:16:41
    LindaM
    +2
    Oh God, disgusting.
  • joseph ... LindaM 2013/03/16 20:20:15
  • LindaM joseph ... 2013/03/16 20:23:31
    LindaM
    +2
    Yep, she'll get'em...LMAO
  • ProudPr... linda ... 2013/03/16 14:44:49
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    LOL you haters have come up with about a thousand conspiracy theories in the last four years and not ONE of them has had a shred of truth to it.
  • linda ... ProudPr... 2013/03/16 18:22:12
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    You Sheeple are pitiful.
  • ProudPr... linda ... 2013/03/17 16:13:41
    ProudProgressive
    No, we're just able to tell the difference between fact and fantasy.
  • Stan joseph ... 2013/03/16 04:10:41
    Stan
    +6
    I would give them half a point for persisting in the very thing that makes them a laughing stock, but I'm more inclined to think they're just obtuse...lol
  • joseph ... Stan 2013/03/16 04:29:02
  • Stan linda ... 2013/03/16 04:07:18
    Stan
    +4
    Well, there you have it! The only thing you forgot, in your long and uninformed string of wild accusations as to what he is "hiding" is that he's had children through both his daughters!
    Really, one would assume that even the most lacking in IQ would be better informed after 6 years! Not to mention nearing exhaustion at being such laughing stocks for desperately clinging to such untenable positions! Perhaps an education, even at this late stage, would be an avenue you might consider. On the bright side, extending one's world view beyond their local Seven Eleven can begin, free of charge, by getting your facts from some other source than the drivel on Fox/Tass...:)
    I would also submit that your comment above is rather sadly at odds with your own profile, in which you state: "I don't care what you've done in your life or what you have. Only what's between your ears and in your heart."
    With all due respect, somehow I doubt that many would find it difficult to ascertain which have more between the ears when picking between those with your position, and the President.
    All the best!
  • linda ... Stan 2013/03/16 18:25:34
    linda   ~PWCM~JLA
    All the best to you Stan when it hits the fan. This guy is a crook and his sexuality doesn't bother me. It's all the criminal offenses against my Country and our people. Open your mind and do your homework.

2014/10/22 02:00:32