Christianity Sucks: Why Religion has Poisoned Mankind.

Kent Harper 2011/02/05 06:24:29
Ben Carson, a world-renowned neurologist at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, was once asked if he believed in God. He said yes. He was then asked, by the same person, if he was religious. He said no. How can you believe in God but not be religious, the person asked? Simple, Dr. Carson said, religion is false, God is true.
Dr. Ben Carson saved my life in 2004. He has been an incredible source of inspiration to me ever since then, and a better understand of life and how to cherish it every minute of every day. We keep in touch to this day and I pay him a visit whenever time allows.
What Dr. Carson said about God and religion is precise and dead-on. I personally do not believe in "God," but I share the same spirituality that Ben does. He, on one hand, has a relationship with God, I however have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

What the church doesn't want you to know is that God and the church are separate. The church is an independent institution while God, if you believe in an actual "God" is all around us at every second. I, personally, believe that all persons on earth, good or bad, create, ourselves, a "supreme being." We are the supreme being, our choices affect others and the world. Our choices affect future generations and in turn, whatever the future does will impact how history is written.

Another thing the church doesn't want you to know is that The Bible isn't actually 100% true or even possible (not in the sense of Noah and his ark, because that's obviously fantasy, but in terms of who wrote the books and gospels, etc.) The 4 gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, were written anywhere from 15 to 55 years after Paul wrote his first letters. With that alone we can conclude that the apostles of Jesus Christ were well into their lives, some had even passed on. Paul wrote his first letter in 49 AD, it was to the Galatians. John was probably around 20 when he was called by Christ. He was 24 when Christ died in 34AD. That means John had to have been 54 at the very least before he began writing his gospel. The average lifespan in those days was the mid-forties.

Matthew too did not begin writing until after St. Paul wrote his first letter to the Galatians. He was even older than John when he was called by Christ.

Mark and Luke did not even witness Jesus Christ's life.

It is still possible that John and Matthew did write the gospels, but it is highly, highly unlikely. We may never know though because the Vatican does a lot to keep mysteries regarding Christianity covered up.

The Shroud of Turin, for example, has only been tested once and the results were contaminated. Since then, the Vatican has taken the results as truth and refused further testing. Very interesting.

Whether the Shroud of Turin is Christ's or not doesn't matter to me, but the fact that the Vatican won't let anyone test it is suspicious to say the least.

Another example are the books that were burned by the early Catholic Church. No, not any average book, but actual books from The Bible. Supposedly these books were never written under the supervision of witnesses, but how are we to know?

Now, as we jump ahead to modern times, keep in mind what I have just told you.

People still blindly follow the church and The Bible like the church is a doctor and The Bible is a manual. No one stands up and questions what they are told, they just sit, stand, and kneel in obedience of something they know nothing about. No one questions anything in the church because the church has spent almost 2,000 years scaring people into believing what they say is the truth.

Religion is the fantasy of the child.
Science is the reality of the mature man.

If someone believes in a god, that is all good and fine. If someone blindly believes in God, that is not good and not fine. To have faith is to also have the strength to question.

"I believe, but why do I believe?"

Do you believe because you are told to believe?
More than likely, that answer is a yes.
Or do you believe because you see yourself not as a follower but as an individual who is at one with a greater force?
Always, that should be the answer.

God is not for the church, God is for the individual. Jesus Christ made this clear. He never spoke of belonging to an institution or a cult. He always spoke of doing things better for yourself and others leads you on the path to salvation.

Today, the majority of believers are sheep. They do whatever the church tells them to whether that be to do something right like spread love, or to do something wrong like spread lies about homosexuality.

Today, the majority of believers are misguided.

Today, the majority of believers are continuously poisoning the world.

If believers believed for themselves and God, and not the church, then faith would be golden once again.

Do not believe a lying and deceitful church, but believe yourself and your own personal faith.

"Why do I believe?"

...

"I believe because I chose to believe."

The church tells you what to believe, but that is ultimately up to you.

The church poisons mankind, mankind enriches themselves.

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2011/02/05 06:26:14
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +5
    GOD CREATED THE IDEA OF RELIGION , THE EVIL OF MAN TOOK IT TWISTED IT AND CORRUPTED IT SO HE COULD RULE OVER HIS FELLOW MAN AS A GOD WITH IT
    -EDWARD MENTEN-

A GOOD MAN WILL ALWAYS DO GOOD THINGS; AN EVIL MAN WILL DO EVIL THINGS, ONLY RELIGION HAS THE POWER TO MAKE A GOOD MAN DO EVIL THINGS.

MOST RELIGIONS PROPHECY THE END OF THE WORLD AND THEN CONSISTENTLY WORK TOGETHER TO ENSURE THAT THESE PROPHECIES COME TRUE.

GIVE A MAN A FISH AND HE WILL EAT FOR A DAY. TEACH A MAN RELIGION AND HE WILL STARVE PRAYING FOR A FISH.

RELIGION IS A FAIRYTALE AND ITS PRACTICE IS A CULT! -

ALL RELIGIONS ARE LOOK LIKE A CULT FROM THE OUTSIDE. NO RELIGION LOOKS LIKE A CULT FROM THE INSIDE.

• Nekosite 2014/06/08 06:21:02
    Nekosite
    Kudos Kent...but it will fall on deaf ears. :/
  • gaiamoon82 2014/03/25 04:30:27
    gaiamoon82
    +1
    Christianity poisoned my mind. Now I'm an atheist
  • Agnostic Superman 2013/03/04 14:29:08
    Agnostic Superman
    +2
    God is god and religion is religion and BOTH ARE GARBAGE!!!!!
  • nadi 2012/02/08 22:14:59
    nadi
    +3
    ideas of god are created in the social climate and customs and the writings of the church. To separate church from (abramic) God is impossible. This is because belief of God is belief in specific notions of what and who god is and that is formulated by the church collective and absorbed by the individual. When people state they 'believe in God' they are referring to these notions that people in the church generally accept and I won't go into what those are here. Simply, any person who has lived through the horrors of the christian-type religion know that you must reject these very notions of god, as well as the church itself if you want to live a sane life. You can make up your own separate definition of god and follow that religion if you like. But then it is so subjective it's basically meaningless.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2011/02/05 19:42:58
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2011/02/05 19:40:27
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    i bet This is sarcasm

• captkirk999 2011/02/05 14:46:40
    captkirk999
    +2
    People created religion to have control over others. It is all about mind control and power.
  • thepastord 2011/02/05 14:02:17
    thepastord
    That is one of the reasons I am Non-Denominational..............
    +2
    Spot-on!
  • Kent Ha... Lady Wh... 2011/02/05 10:34:39
    Kent Harper
    Much appreciated!
  • Lady Wh... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 12:04:49
    any time!
  • Richard 2011/02/05 09:09:09
    Richard
    Gods Anointed see right through this trash, so don't bother reading it people, it's false!
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/05 09:22:51
    Kent Harper
    +1
    The opinion of another is not trash.
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 09:54:22
    Richard
    Go ask God, let's see if He thinks it's trash or not,...
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/05 09:58:38
    Kent Harper
    +1
    I'd like to see the day you can have a question answered by him directly. Instead it's an hour every Sunday, make sure to drop some cash in the dish and then get the hell out.
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 10:02:16
    Richard
    You already have,...now receive the Holy Spirit into your heart so you can Hear His reply,...it's easy!
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/05 10:30:23
    Kent Harper
    +2
    I will accept a god in my life when there is proof of one. Until then, I leave the believers to be believers, and I stay a skeptic myself. I have never been one for faith, and I don't intend to start being one anytime soon.
  • Lady Wh... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 10:34:52
    +1
    well said. I want some PROOF too..... don';t just flap a buy-bull in my face and scream "read it!"
  • Kent Ha... Lady Wh... 2011/02/05 10:36:21
    Kent Harper
    +1
    I've actually read The Bible 3 times and my opinion stays the same.
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 10:43:43
    Richard
    Well God created everything with Faith,...in Heaven and on Earth, Faith is substance,...nothings created without it, ever! The proof of God's existence can only begin in your heart (spirit). I can prove nothing to you you won't believe by Faith! We learn everything in life by it,...because it comes by hearing and hearing and hearing,...start planting the seed of His Word in your heart, I did and I never looked back,...
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/05 10:47:04
    Kent Harper
    +1
    For me, only science can determine what is proof of god and what is not.
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 12:25:14
    Richard
    God created Science! *Reasons to Believe Ministries is taught by astrophysicist Dr. Hugh Ross, please investigate his studies,...all of cration has a unmistakable "Fingerprint of God" on it,...Be Blessed!
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/05 12:28:47
    Kent Harper
    +1
    Man created science. What logic are you using, the kind God made?
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 12:54:05
    Richard
    Wisdom, the God given kind,...Science was 1st begun by mostly,...practicing Christians!
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/05 13:05:55
    Kent Harper
    That doesn't make it God given though. Christianity was widely accepted when science first started to take root because that was the only explanation of anything people ever got. Science answered a lot of questions, and people smartened up.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 15:29:18
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    yeah after they stole it from the pagans who they massacred for the past 1000 years
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 15:31:16
    Richard
    Wrong! Adam named all the earths animals,...people at the beginning were much wiser than today! Sin over 6000yrs. has taken it's toll on the human condition. In Heaven our original mental capacities are restored, so that we'll know the names of everyone who lives there. It's nothing short of a miracle. Our glorified bodies will never age or wear out! No fatigue or death ever again, for light will replace blood flowing through our veins, you better check God out a little closer,...eye hath not seen nor ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that Love Him. *1Cor. 2:9,...
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/05 16:29:56
    Kent Harper
    Adam named the animals? Sure, so why do we have documented proof that upon the discovery of animals, they didn't come out and tell us their names, WE named THEM.
    How do you know all this about heaven, have you been there?
    You can't say anything like it is a fact when there is absolutely no proof at all.
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 16:43:46
    Richard
    *Gen. 2:19+20,...you better study up if your going to show yourself approved unto God! Robert's Liardons' book, " We Saw Heaven" Buy it, read it, learn it,...I've met him and 2 others who have been to heaven and folks it's real and it'll blow you mind how awesome it is,...you can't put words to how glorious it truely is! Would Almighty God exist in anything less never!!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 16:46:47 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    why do we continue to believe a 2000 year old book of myths and legends and bad ideas and plagurized from other cultures written by cave men over a book of science with facts written by educated people
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 16:51:55
  • Nekosite Richard 2014/06/08 06:24:54 (edited)
    Nekosite
    Dude, TAKE YOUR MEDS! Myriads of life scientist over years of research gave names to animals in order to categorize them.
  • Lady Wh... Richard 2011/02/05 12:06:09
    +2
    If he wants "faith", why doesn't he go to the pet store and BUY A DOG?
  • Kent Ha... Lady Wh... 2011/02/05 12:29:06
    Kent Harper
    +1
    That's what I did. I wonder if you can buy a god...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 15:31:30
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 16:45:37
  • Lady Wh... Kent Ha... 2011/02/05 23:48:03
    +1
    **giggle**
  • Richard Lady Wh... 2011/02/05 15:33:39
    Richard
    Is the dogs named Faith? Excellent choice, for any man or animal,...
  • Kent Ha... Richard 2011/02/06 13:50:34
    Kent Harper
    +1
    I named my fish Satan, does that count?
  • Richard Kent Ha... 2011/02/06 14:58:31
    Richard
    ...but your fish isn't that bad of a looser,..

2014/07/30 11:43:14