"Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'..." What do you think of this?

XENON23 2012/05/28 15:46:09
Related Topics: Chris Hayes, Military, Heroes

Read More: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2012...

• ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/05/28 15:59:46
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +9
    Chris Hayes is a candy-ass liberal that would cower in fear if called upon to defend this nation, his freedom, something bigger than himself. I'm uncomfortable calling him a man.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    ~John Stuart Mills~

• taitaFalcon23 2012/05/29 22:34:09
    taitaFalcon23
    +1
    Hayes can go straight to hell; I use to just 'tolerate' him on MSNBC... that's done now, I will never put up with his crap again. MSNBC - dump him before he screw up the rest of your network....
  • DM Twin 2012/05/29 01:27:29
    DM Twin
    +1
    I think I would like to slap this little liberal pussy across his smarmy cowards face..
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/05/28 22:28:18
    TruBluTopaz
    +2
    It's been my observation that most of the diehard liberals squeal like little girls when anyone deprives them of what they consider as "their rights" but will deny others the same courtesy. They are selfish, they are often snide and they have little to no consideration for others as evidenced by the fact that conservatives give far more to charities. Liberals would rather not sully their hands with directly giving money to those in need. They would rather the government take that chore off their hands.
  • XZQZQ 2012/05/28 21:40:23
    XZQZQ
    +2
    Read " Why Patriotism Matters " by Dr. Thomas Sowell.
  • gocar 2012/05/28 20:16:09
    gocar
    +1
    How strange that a topic cannot be discussed without cat-calling and anger. Chis Hayes was hitting on a touchy subject by asking questions. Is everyone who joins the military a hero? Does getting killed in a war make you a hero? How many dead Iraqis means someone was fighting for OUR FREEDOM. Politics, war, ethics, and language are sometimes complicated and should be discussed. What about the Mia Lia incident. Were those troops heros. Are you a hero if you are a trained pilot and drop bombs on civilians who you never see? I think it is ignorant to just rant against someone who is willing to discuss hard topics.
  • taitaFa... gocar 2012/05/29 22:43:45
    taitaFalcon23
    +1
    The vast majority of military volunteers are so willing to give - so commonly that it seems 'routine' to the sick, lame and lazy who have the option or not to help.

What the non-helpers don't realize is that it takes a great deal of courage to operate in a situation, not of your making, to face the bombs and bullets of those who have vowed to kill you just because you're you.

Heroes don't all look like Audie Murphy, John Wayne or any other icon you can dream up. They look more like the lone soldier standing his post at 2am so his buddies can get a few hours sleep and know they're relatively safe for a few hours. Or they may look like the razor sharp drill sgt teaching young recruits how to stay alive thru to their first term of service.

The irony is that the very people who seem less than heroic to him have sworn to protect his rights of free speech... And he's done what.....?
  • pamela 2012/05/28 20:14:19
    pamela
    +4
    What an idiot. Well that's what you get from a LWNJ liberal newsman from MSNBC. They don't know jack, and honestly think they do, and report it by opening their slanderous mouths. None of them on any LW channels n the truth, though they still spread lies worldwide.
  • Wulfdane 2012/05/28 20:00:14 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    +4
    Typical Liberal.

What else can be said? I expect nothing less from a Liberal.
  • ««Gingey, the Master Debate... 2012/05/28 19:08:40
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
    +3
    Agreed.
    +3
    Gutless liberal scum.
  • Ishmael 2012/05/28 18:21:09
    Ishmael
    +3
    I think Shakespeare said it best. Every Subject's Duty is the King's. But every subject's soul is his OWN.

• David Lindner 2012/05/28 18:10:50 (edited)
    David Lindner
    +2
    DISGUSTING spineless liberal hiding under the appearance of a homosexual. sorry, but he makes gays look bad.
  • conservyT 2012/05/28 18:00:49
    conservyT
    +4
    I think coming from Chris Hayes it’s pretty accurate.

Now, for people like obama, rachel maddow, barney franks, nancy pelosi and so forth… he would call them heroes.

Reason behind this would be, because either they are openly homosexuals or because they “champion” for the “rights” of homosexuals, that’s why.

While, the very ones (Fallen Servicemen/women) who have ensured those mentioned above can have the voice to do so, are the very ones that this foolish person, chris hayes, feels “uncomfortable” calling them heroes.
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/05/28 17:43:13 (edited)
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    What a flukin' liberal douche bag pos. Are we sure that's not Rachel Madcow in drag?? Why do those libbies where those dorky glasses. whatever it takes to give the appearance of intelligence. It works until they open their mouths and speak then it spoils the affects thereof.

BTW he sucks at ranting, LOL couldn't get his words straight and had to constantly look at his notes. *L shaped fingers to the forehead*
    +5
    Just one more MSNBC loser - no small wonder they have a failing network geared to those who hate the nation
  • relic 2012/05/28 17:33:47
    relic
    +3
    His background of attending every Liberal school his mommy & daddy could find has produced another MSNBC commentator that doesn't know a damn thing.
  • Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/28 17:27:14
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    I'm Uncomfortable with calling Chris Hayes an American!

To make that statement against dead U.S. servicemen & women on Memorial Day Weekend.Chris Hayes shows the typical Progressive's level of callousness,contempt and ignorance about this important holiday.

Memorial Day is about remembering and honoring all the American servicemen and women that have died to protect our freedoms,including the Freedom of the Press.That allows jack@$$es like Chris Hayes to spread his anti-American rants on MSDNC!

moonbats  msnbc
  • Pm 2012/05/28 17:11:50
    Pm
    +5
    Caved chest mouth breathing liberal...Classic.
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/28 16:27:10
    JoeBtfsplk
    +4
    'Progressives' modus operandi is re-defining everything.

Sooner than you will believe, 'daylight' will become 'darkness' !
  • Space Invader 2012/05/28 16:12:15
    Space Invader
    +5
    garbage

He's trash...
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/05/28 16:10:11
  • wolf sloan 2012/05/28 16:09:36
    wolf sloan
    +7
    I'm uncomfortable having neighbors like chris hayes.
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +9

~John Stuart Mills~
  • fluer 2012/05/28 15:56:32
    fluer
    +5
    I think Chris Hayes is a jerk face idiot with no understanding of what this country owes the men who have died in her service. What would he call them?
  • Curmudgeon 2012/05/28 15:54:38
    Curmudgeon
    +5
    Maybe he should move to a country where people have little or no freedoms like North Korea and come back after a few years and see how he feels then...
  • Talmadge Monroe 2012/05/28 15:50:47
    Talmadge Monroe
    +3
    agree 100%
  • XENON23 Talmadg... 2012/05/28 15:52:20
    XENON23
    +5
    So you do not think they are Heroes?
  • ☆GrayBe... Talmadg... 2012/05/28 16:01:48
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +5
    Just to be clear, you agree with Hayes? If so, refer to my post above and replace his name with your own.
  • fluer ☆GrayBe... 2012/05/29 00:42:33
    fluer
    +2
    Oh damn I hit the like button! I thought he agreed that hayes should move to North Korea!!!! I never would have clicked like if I thought he agreed with Hayes!!!!
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/05/28 15:50:38
    Rusty Shackleford
    +6
    He's a liberal progressive, what do you expect?
  • NPC 2012/05/28 15:47:54
    +5
    Traitor

2014/10/30 13:45:47