China Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

JT For Political Reform 2012/12/19 22:45:41

The official Chinese government news agency, Xinhua, has demanded the
US immediately adopt stricter gun control measures to reduce the number
of firearms the US populace is permitted to possess.

The Chinese state-controlled media’s statement, titled “Innocent
Blood Demands No Delay for US Gun Control,” is primarily focused on the
Newtown tragedy in which 26 Americans were killed by a mad gunman.
Twenty of the victims were young children.

The Chinese government stated, “Their blood and tears demand no delay for the U.S. gun control.”

In an apparent effort to restrict information to their populace, the
Chinese government wrote of a number of US mass shootings but failed to
mention they were either stopped by a citizen legally carrying a firearm
or otherwise only occurred in the controversial gun-free zones that
critics say make prime targets for madmen.

Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/12/china-demands-us-citizens...

Read More: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/12/china-demands-...

• Striker 2012/12/19 23:08:55
    Striker
    +4
    China, whose communism starved so many millions of it's people and killed off so many of it's infants in the name of "population control", has nothing of interest to say to me.

Probably it's main purpose would be to clear it's path into America by eliminating the means of our people protecting our homes and territory. Same thing Obama works for in our America. Whatta lovefest that could be!

• ruthannhausman 2012/12/22 16:47:40
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    China, or any other country for that matter, can state its opinion anytime it wants about American policies and lifestyles. Beyond that, they have absolutely no business whatsoever "demanding" a damn thing about America.

I have no doubt whatsoever that China is merely flexing its muscles and feeling Obama out, since he's demonstrated numerous times his leanings toward appeasement.
  • JT For ... ruthann... 2012/12/22 17:22:55
  • ruthann... JT For ... 2012/12/23 16:28:02
    ruthannhausman
    If that is not a photoshopped picture, then I'd have to say that's disgusting. But I don't recall hearing about or seeing any bows that deep.

But regardless of whether or not that photo is real as is, Obama has managed to do a lot of catering to our sworn enemies. And that's something I definitely object to. We didn't get to be the Leader of the Free World -- alas, not anymore I'm afraid -- by being wimpy like that.
  • JT For ... ruthann... 2012/12/23 18:55:43
    JT For Political Reform
    I'm sure the photo is photo shopped but it still makes a point. Obama bowing to the enemy Obama bowing to the enemy
    These look pretty real. ;-)
  • ruthann... JT For ... 2012/12/24 07:25:02
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Oh, I definitely agree. Just don't want anybody thinking my opinion is in any way affected by any photographs, photoshopped or not.
  • JT For ... ruthann... 2012/12/24 12:26:43
    JT For Political Reform
    The one on the bottom was said to be Obama looking for a contact lens he dropped. ;-)
  • santa6642 2012/12/20 03:01:30
    santa6642
    +1
    Screw them.
  • dubbie 2012/12/20 00:12:44
    dubbie
    +1
    Up your you squinch eyed rice patty swamp rats.
  • JT For ... dubbie 2012/12/20 00:26:12
  • mal 2012/12/19 23:09:56
    mal
    +2
    obama's communist buddies
  • Striker 2012/12/19 23:08:55
    Striker
    +4

• Rustie 2012/12/19 22:50:49
  • JT For ... Rustie 2012/12/19 23:54:26
    JT For Political Reform
    +1
    Huh...probably not! LOL!
  • JT For Political Reform 2012/12/19 22:48:17
    JT For Political Reform
    +3
    China Demands we disarm? First of all who the hell are they to demand anything? Second of all they would love that, after all when they take over they wouldn't have any armed citizens as resistance.

Remember why Japan didn't want to attack North America, Because they knew that even if they got through our military, they would be facing armed citizens throughout the whole country.

2014/12/21 01:55:36