CHILLING PROPHESY FROM PAUL HARVEY 1965

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/10/23 16:09:22
http://stg.do/9LDc

Millions of Americans listened to his programs which

were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to this, remember the commentary

was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.

It's short...less than three minutes. You will be amazed.

I listened to that.
  • syl 2012/10/23 22:22:18
    syl
    +1
    Well, he lived to see it come to pass. In 1965, I was 13, & I saw what things were like-pretty much opposite of what he said, so it's profound that he envisioned exactly what was going to happen. Sad to say.Obama in the WH fits right in to this picture of ungodliness.

We need to vote for the person who has the best hope for America's future-

Romney/Ryan 2012
  • Yo'Adri... syl 2012/10/24 13:21:46
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Yes, syl.................great comment.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/10/23 20:35:41
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    the left groomed obama to sell its commie agenda, and were so surprised that it worked. that clownish smile sold america on a man with a plan, a plan to end america as the world's superpower and start global equality.
  • Yo'Adri... mikeyav... 2012/10/24 13:24:39
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    I remember back in the mid-to late 50's....the cold war...all of that....and I remember my parents talking and saying something that struck a chord.....I never realized then....how right they were......They talked about this country being talken down FROM WITHIN......I had little
    knowledge of what that meant....Now I live it.! It took the evil ones 40 years to get everything in place.......but they did it.
  • mikeyav... Yo'Adri... 2012/10/24 14:43:33
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    history will record, eventually, the truth about obama, and it will be the most embarrassing moment in american history.
  • Yo'Adri... mikeyav... 2013/01/06 23:45:42
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    but who will be around to notice if we "blush".?
  • mikeyav... Yo'Adri... 2013/01/07 15:27:15
    mikeyavelli
    may it come within our lifetimes.
  • stevmackey 2012/10/23 19:26:30
    stevmackey
    +1
    He was a brilliant man. He was on the air most of my life. I sure miss him. "And that is the rest of the story".
  • Yo'Adri... stevmackey 2012/10/24 13:26:18
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Have a ............."good day". I miss him too.! No one has "come close to replacing him either" Have a good day
  • heirsoftheking 2012/10/23 18:48:34
    heirsoftheking
    +1
    I used to listen to the late Paul Harvey, starting as far back as 1973 or 1974 on WNYR in Rochester, NY. He was always very intriguing with his different style of reporting news and journalism. What makes this clip most interesting is that not much has changed since it was recorded when I was a Kindergartener.
  • Yo'Adri... heirsof... 2012/10/24 13:26:47
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    TIME-TESTED
  • dsc.owner 2012/10/23 17:53:06
    dsc.owner
    +2
    There is nothing chilling at all about this. Paul Harvey's original 1964 version (yes, 64 not 65 and it was in a paper, not on radio) has nothing about metal detectors in schools. Beyond that it's just more pontificating about how all our evils come from a lack of good Christian values and all of that horse hockey.

Right now, today, more babies live because of modern medicine, less people die on the streets, more kids have access to medicine, more nations are lifting themselves out of poverty. And, I got news for you, violent crime is lower now than it was decades ago.

But please, only see humanity as going to hell and a handbasket if that makes you feel better.
  • Yo'Adri... dsc.owner 2012/10/24 13:28:04
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Get lost creep..................you aren't going to rain on this parade...not today....FInd another
    libturd blog to float in. Have a good day
  • Fluffy dsc.owner 2013/01/06 22:52:40
    Fluffy
    +7
    I can't disagree with you more, I lived in the 40's and 50's and people were alert and content, because they were pretty much self sufficient, we had water in our well, land to live on that was ours, you could drag an old car out of the weeds and drive it for 10 years, didn't need that million dollar button to push or that 6 figure income to create a lifelong worry of debt, you went to one doctor for 3 bucks and were cured, today you go to multiple doctors for thousands of dollars-they might prolong suffering a little while longer, any way you die except today you don't die with dignity---Newspeak was not here yet, education was truth not brainwashing-----todays people might think they are happy but deep down they don't have contentment-----observe the crazies that todays society is spawning----observe the voting age to middle age American female, sex crazed, voted two to l for the progressive libocraps, of course, they tell them if they copulate like dogs they will pay for their contrceptives and if they spawn a kid they will pay to get rid of it----------our society is full of the results, unemployed drug addicts high school dropouts--------- on and on-Thomas Jefferson wrote in 1800 that when Americans pile themselves in cities like in Europe, America will become like Europe---
    ...
    our politicians today are worthless to the people, they have spent our social security fund for useless programs to buy votes, they suck up trillions of our tax dollars for personal wealth and power----Donald Trump stated after the election that we are no longer a democracy--
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/10/23 17:34:20
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +1
    wow...
  • Yo'Adri... Michael... 2012/10/23 21:48:49
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Hope that means you enjoyed it Michael.!!!!
  • Michael... Yo'Adri... 2012/10/24 01:19:47
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    I did and thank you!
    third party debate live now on youtube, hope you can watch :)
  • Bob DiN 2012/10/23 17:27:49 (edited)
    Bob DiN
    +1
    Paul Harvey was ahead of his. He knew 47 years ago and this broadcast was a warning we paid no attention. Now the devil is here under the guise of liberalism. Paul Harvey was a prophet.
  • Yo'Adri... Bob DiN 2012/10/23 21:51:12
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    It must have troubled him....way back when...........I'm relieved that he isn't here...but in a better place...to see that in fact...he was RIGHT!!!..That would have been very SAD!
    Maybe he is still one of the forces that are helping in making this right this time.!
    Please let it be.
  • Bob DiN Yo'Adri... 2012/10/23 21:52:58
    Bob DiN
    +1
    Let's hope so, we may not get another chance.
  • All American 2012/10/23 17:21:42
    All American
    +1
    Prophetic.
  • Yo'Adri... All Ame... 2013/01/06 23:49:34
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    INDEED...that's one word that certainly works for me.!
  • NightRyder 2012/10/23 16:40:20
    NightRyder
    +2
    “And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.” (Revelation 16:8)

The sentence of judicial hardening is inherent in this. That the very light which should illuminate human life should be changed into scorching destruction denotes a condition mentioned by Jesus, "If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness" (Matthew 6:23).

What does the pouring of this Vial mean? It means that institutions of learning, and even churches and religious organizations, are teaching: evolution, humanism, communism, libertinism, a new morality, atheism, and a host of other lies. It means that churches are preaching the philosophies of men, the commandments of men, the prejudices of men, and the traditions of men instead of the word of God. It means that the prophetic voice of the Scriptures no longer disturbs what few church-goers that are left, the great worldwide mission of saving souls having been replaced by "social programs," endowing the church with a new status of carrying the bedpan for a sick society, instead of proclaiming the truth of God's word to a wicked world. When I was a child, this picture is by no means true of all, but today it is sufficiently true to raise the question of whether...

What does the pouring of this Vial mean? It means that institutions of learning, and even churches and religious organizations, are teaching: evolution, humanism, communism, libertinism, a new morality, atheism, and a host of other lies. It means that churches are preaching the philosophies of men, the commandments of men, the prejudices of men, and the traditions of men instead of the word of God. It means that the prophetic voice of the Scriptures no longer disturbs what few church-goers that are left, the great worldwide mission of saving souls having been replaced by "social programs," endowing the church with a new status of carrying the bedpan for a sick society, instead of proclaiming the truth of God's word to a wicked world. When I was a child, this picture is by no means true of all, but today it is sufficiently true to raise the question of whether or not the angel of God has poured the vial of God’s wrath upon the sun. The general apostasy of Christianity is almost certainly indicated by this. Instead of being lamp bearers of the true light, most are instead merely waving the smoking lamps of human wisdom.

“Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.” (James 4:2-3)

As in practically every line of this writing of James, the teachings of Jesus are in focus. Our Lord taught that the "riches and pleasures of this life choke out the word of God" (Luke 8:14); and James dealt with both, pleasures here, and riches at the beginning of the next chapter. The inherent selfishness of human nature in the pathetic struggle to satisfy the desire for pleasure must inevitably be thrust into conflict both inwardly within the personality itself and outwardly in all human relationships. As so often in God's word, it is self-explanatory. The kind of wars and fightings just mentioned is precisely that of pleasures warring against the soul's true interests "in your members," meaning not "between members of the church" exclusively (though this is included), but within men themselves, individually, and in governments, too.

The pursuit of pleasure must be regarded by every Christian as a fruitless and dangerous course, loaded with all kinds of disastrous consequences. As Barclay noted:
    It sets men at each other's throats; the basic desires for money, power, prestige, and worldly possessions, for the gratification of bodily lusts (lead men to) trample each other down in the rush to grasp them. It drives men to wickedness, envy, hatred, even murder.
  • dsc.owner NightRyder 2012/10/23 17:56:32
    dsc.owner
    +4
    It means all that does it?
  • NightRyder dsc.owner 2012/10/23 18:58:58
    NightRyder
    +1
    Yes, it means all that and more, but it takes a lot of study to understand it all. I just used a few verses, but there are many others that goes much deeper. As to those I used, a small sample.

James 4:2

lust

Jas. 5:1-5 Proverbs 1:19; Ecclesiastes 4:8; Habakkuk 2:5; 1 Timothy 6:9,10

kill or, envy. because.

1:5 Isaiah 7:12; Matthew 7:7,8; Luke 11:9-13; John 4:10; 16:24

James 4:3

ask, and

1:6,7 Job 27:8-10; 35:12 Psalms 18:41; 66:18,19 Proverbs 1:28; 15:8

Proverbs 21:13,27; Isaiah 1:15,16; Jeremiah 11:11,14; 14:12 Micah 3:4; Zechariah 7:13

Matthew 20:22; Mark 10:38; 1 John 3:22; 5:14

ye may

Luke 15:13,30; 16:1,2

lusts or, pleasures.

Jas. 4:1

Revelation 16:8

upon

Rev. 6:12 8:12 9:2 Isaiah 24:23; Luke 21:25; Acts 2:20

and power

Rev. 7:16 9:17,18 14:18 Jonah 4:8; Matthew 13:6
  • Yo'Adri... NightRyder 2012/10/23 21:52:33
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Thank you Nightryder..................
  • NightRyder Yo'Adri... 2012/10/24 03:14:04
    NightRyder
    +1
    It takes the whole Bible to understand even the smallest thing, sometimes.
  • Yo'Adri... dsc.owner 2012/10/24 13:30:56
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Are you still here??????
  • frank 2012/10/23 16:36:00
    frank
    +2
    I cannot believe that Paul Harvey in 1965 know all that was going to happen, starting in 2009, when Obama became president
  • Yo'Adri... frank 2012/10/23 16:51:29
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Well Ironically, Paul Harvey passed away in 2009............................
  • frank Yo'Adri... 2012/10/23 18:27:47
    frank
    +1
    Our are right and I did not even notice it
  • Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~ 2012/10/23 16:34:21
    Doc Freeman BTO-T-TB~pwcmjla~
    +2
    That is so freighting to realize that all of this is true today and he said this back in 1965. GOD help America save her from herself.
  • Yo'Adri... Doc Fre... 2012/10/23 16:38:08 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Scary stuff.......I almost couldn't believe my ears.........I used to listen to him everyday..........on
    my way to work.......
    He reminded me to have a "GOOD DAY!" in a way that only he could........!
    GOD help us is right.! PROPHESY
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/10/23 16:21:04
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Yes, I am both astonished and scared.

However, I remember 1965 very well and I know that nearly all of the points in Harvey's prophesies were discussed endlessly among conservatives. It was so obvious that what was going on at college campus's was against logic and not in the best interest of the general public. We were definitely aware of the outcome.

We KNEW where it was going to lead, and it did. I won't say we predicted someone like obama coming along but we knew that the breakdown in morals and ethics was not going to lead to anything good. What I didn't know was exactly how bad it was going to be!
  • Yo'Adri... Louisa ... 2012/10/23 16:39:47 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Me too Louisa....me too.....We must be contemporaries...............! Who would have thought
    it wasn't just thoughtful rhetoric..and a vague warning......sounds more like PROPHECY today! (and on more than just a coincidental few issues...........WOW)
  • Louisa ... Yo'Adri... 2012/10/23 19:19:15
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +1
    That's why I like it when I see your polls. I know I'm in friendly territory!
  • Yo'Adri... Louisa ... 2012/10/23 21:54:04
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Friends forever.....joined at the hip! LOL
  • Louisa ... Yo'Adri... 2012/10/23 23:27:39

2014/09/19 14:01:32