Chick Fil-A serves ''gay chickens"??? See, they don't discriminate but what's worse, doesn't that make the chickens who go eat at chick Fil-A cannibals?? LOL!

SK-pro scramnesty 2012/08/04 23:18:03
posted on August 4, 2012 by
Homosexuals Demand that Chick-Fil-A Stop Serving “Gay Chicken”

I must admit I don’t get around much, so I didn’t even know the reliably left-leaning Huff ’n’ Puff Post had a “Gay Voices” section. But yesterday, I read an article from there that covered a recent petition (with a whopping 1,500+ signatures!) that demanded that Chick-Fil-A be consistent with their “anti-homosexual” values and stop serving “homosexual” chicken at their restaurants. As the petition explains, some male chickens will mount other male chickens, so Chick-Fil-A cannot be consistent with their values until they make sure that none of the chicken meat they are serving comes from “homosexual” chickens. Wow. I’ve read some really, really stupid petitions in my life. But that one… Where do you even start?

First, I’m sure this petition was meant as a sort of barbed joke, but it falls squarely into the “Boom! How will you ever recover from the devastation of my cleverness?!!!!” category—a category which regularly falls far short of its intended goal. I feel bad for the people that wrote this actually. Is this really the best they can come up with?

Second, if these people actually think Chick-Fil-A is a hate-filled, anti-homosexual company, wouldn’t it be more consistent for Chick-Fil-A to serve only homosexual chickens? I mean it’s not like Chick-Fil-A sends their chickens on luxury vacations. They kill them. And then we eat them.

Third, why are homosexuals so obsessed with the fact that animals intermittently commit homosexual acts? The fact is that animals really don’t practice homosexuality per se. It’s not like any of them are exclusively attracted to the same sex. They just have no self-control. They will hump pretty much anything around if they get the notion. My dog used to hump male and female dogs, plush toys, the legs of guests, sectional sofas… you know—anything. He was a dog, after all. He ate our underwear and pooped in the hallway too. I fail to see why that matters. Animals variously engage in incest, genocide, cannibalism, pedophilia, and other socially unacceptable behaviors. If homosexuals want to legitimize their behavior by claiming that it is “only natural,” what leg do they have to stand on to condemn anything—including the so-called “intolerance” of Chick-Fil-A?

I’m frankly already very tired of this. Homosexuality is a behavior which means it involves a choice. It isn’t like race or gender. At all. So quit comparing it to the Civil Rights movement or Women’s Rights. Frankly, that degrades and insults those movements. They don’t and they didn’t involve a choice or a behavior. People don’t have to do anything to have a certain skin color. Women don’t have to act like women to be women. They just are. A homosexual is defined by a sexual behavior. If this doesn’t involve a choice then pretty much any person compelled to a certain behavior could claim he didn’t have a choice either. This would basically mean the destruction of any foundation for laws against anything—an entirely arbitrary boundary line of ethics that bobs with public opinion like a ship tossed on a stormy sea. Which kind of sounds like where we are right now.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/08/homosexuals-demand-that-c...

• Chi~Cat 2012/08/06 07:34:59 (edited)
  • Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/06 00:51:10
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    All I can say about gay chickens is this..... rotflmao
  • SK-pro ... Todd~AF... 2012/08/06 01:01:12
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/08/05 21:16:41
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +2
    Actually, since most meat chickens are slaughtered before they reach sexual maturity, the question is not only stupid, it's moot.
  • gracious43 2012/08/05 15:32:57
    gracious43
    +2
    What is really scary is that we have elected officials and judges who cater to this population. And the media covers for them with stories about how "peaceful" the kiss in protest was.

• Israel 2012/08/05 14:32:42
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/08/05 09:40:16
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +6
    Too funny how the Libturd mind works! Comparing chickens or un-thinking animals to the human species is the apples to oranges debate!
  • Dave0626 The Bir... 2012/08/05 20:15:15
    Dave0626
    +3
    haha...I mean ...really!
  • The Bir... Dave0626 2012/08/06 07:06:53
  • Dave0626 2012/08/05 03:19:34
    Dave0626
    +5
    I just don't listen to nothing from the Huff ’n’ Puff Post....It is a predominately a gay rag chock full of lies. Animals by nature are Asexual...I think that is because moral constructs simply don't apply to them. Otherwise they would be wearing clothes...hahaha....
    animals nature asexual moral constructs simply apply wearing clothes hahaha
  • SK-pro ... Dave0626 2012/08/05 19:35:00
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    LOL! That is a great point! well said!
  • Dave0626 SK-pro ... 2012/08/05 20:14:19
    Dave0626
    +2
    ...HAHA, SK...I'm just glad they don't wear clothes. ...my mind couldn't handle it :)
  • Gooky 2012/08/05 02:28:30
  • Cyan9 2012/08/04 23:22:04
    Cyan9
    +3
    You don't seem to understand Satire. Let's forget the whole matter and eat little Irish babies and everyone would be happy then.
  • SK-pro ... Cyan9 2012/08/04 23:27:49
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    You don't seem to understand that i do understand satire and put my own twist on it. Keep trying though...hey maybe you have a five year old that can explain it to you.
  • SK-pro scramnesty 2012/08/04 23:21:39

2014/04/24 19:39:15