Chicago values? More Chick-fil-A bullies emerge at ‘kiss-in’ protest

Of Thee I Sing... 2012/08/05 05:52:29
Punch them in the head until they see Rainbows!
Punch them in the body until they bleed internally!
Try to ignore them and hope leave.
Question: Should these thugs be punched in the head until they see "Rainbows" or wait for Mayor Rahm-ster to condemn their actions?

• captainquiggle 2012/08/05 14:04:25
    captainquiggle
    Here we have video of gay people talking to a homeless man and we have NO IDEA IN THE WORLD what that homeless man said to them AT ALL. Biased video? You bet.

So, why should anyone hate the people in that video? I'm not sure. Should all people that speak out in favor of gay rights be "punched in the head until they see rainbows"?

If that's what you're saying, I'm not inclined to agree with you.
  • Of Thee... captain... 2012/08/05 15:46:20
    Of Thee I Sing...
    +1
    The comments about the punches were for humor.....I see some people thought I was serious.....I guess I need to make that very clear next time...but thanks for answering.. :)
  • ed 2012/08/05 12:30:29
    Try to ignore them and hope leave.
    ed
    +1
    they have the right to embarrass themselves and make fools of themselves.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/05 11:32:58
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    LOL.

People need to realize that this IS how aggressive that gays are in the real world. Remember all the property damage that they did in CA before the Prop. 8 election?

What you see on TV shows about gays is make believe.
  • Haley 2012/08/05 10:22:06 (edited)
    Haley
    +1
    oh i didn't see the video at first so i was like wtf why would y punch them in the head for exercising their first amendment right?

Those guys looked like jerks. They surrounded him and quite frankly it looked like they harassed him too as the guy did not seem interested in talking to him. If I was that guy I would have just walked away. They obvsly just wanted a target for their anger. I get their anger but the way they chose to handle it was wrong.
  • redhorse29 2012/08/05 07:28:08
    redhorse29
    +3
    There is no selfish or immoral act that liberal progressives will not do. I am surprised they have not dropped their pants, held their ankles and sang songs of joy in front of children that were in the establishment.
  • MichaelJ 2012/08/05 07:11:38
    MichaelJ
    +1
    I think the gentleman that was being harrased handled it really well. The people around him kind of reminded me of the films I've seen of Brown shirts harrassing jews on the street around 1936 -1937.
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/08/05 06:43:15
    DebraJMSmith
    +4
    I like what SodaHead user "retiredingeorgia" said.
  • retiredingeorgia 2012/08/05 06:11:51
    retiredingeorgia
    +5
    Wonder why they don't have their 'kiss-in' here instead. muslim mosque  muslim mosque chicago
  • Of Thee... retired... 2012/08/05 06:38:11
    Of Thee I Sing...
    +4
    .......because they'd be beheaded or something or worse.....

2014/11/27 17:24:07