Cheryl Describes Meeting Mitt Romney - OFA ad

Mopvyzo 2012/09/22 17:44:01

Cheryl, a teacher from Colorado, was asked to participate in a roundtable with Mitt Romney. In this video she shares her impression after talking with him and how her views on education are different than Mitt Romney's.

As Cheryl shares:

"He said, "...I understand there's a teacher here today, which one of you is the teacher?" So I raised my hand thinking that's a good thing; he's interested in education. But it wasn't a good thing."

• Tarheel 2012/09/22 20:08:50
    Tarheel
    +7
    Wow, very interesting. So in addition to everything else, he clearly has no manners and was rude to this teacher. I saw a written speech, where he said that every child deserves the education that they can afford. I was pretty surprised that someone would say that one the campaign trail and as a teacher I was fairly disturbed by the comment. I would agree that he can't relate to small town people but I don't think he relates to city people either. Obviously, he can only relate to about 2% of the population.

+2
    for a person to crap on somebody for something they have no experience in is not only stupid. it shows the utter lack of ethics this man has or empathy for his fellow human. I bet if they put him on the couch they would find he is a sociopath
  • Mopvyzo Mike 2012/09/23 11:58:26
    Mopvyzo
    +1
    There is definitely something wrong with him, I'm sure.
  • Tarheel 2012/09/22 20:08:50
    Tarheel
    +7
  • clasact 2012/09/22 18:18:48
    clasact
    +5
    Sorry, Cheryl you dont make enough money for Mitt to care what you have to say.Oh and by all means Mitt let turn all schools into privet or voucher schools so not just anyone can get a education
  • JMCC 2012/09/22 18:12:59
    JMCC
    +4
    "Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." - Winston Churchill
  • Mopvyzo 2012/09/22 17:50:09
    Mopvyzo
    +6
    Cheryl said she "had an answer for that." Mitt replied to her "I didn't ask you a question." That is hateful and condescending of him.
  • Cat 1017 Mopvyzo 2012/09/22 20:13:56
    Cat 1017
    +3
    OMG...How utterly hateful....He's so full of himself...

2014/10/26 07:48:04