Check Out This New Ad By The Obama Campaign & Give Your Input

Keeping It Real 2012/04/30 14:05:16
SodaHead Progressives
Related Topics: Obama, Campaign
I like the Ad
No I don't like the Ad

• ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ 2012/04/30 14:30:30
    I like the Ad
    ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ
    +15
    Obama   Biden Bumpersticker

President Obama wants America to go forward, not backwards to the failed policies of the past. He will continue taking our country forward.

• nothing... Dave 007 2012/08/05 09:22:01
    nothingbutthetruth
    OK, stoney heart, no problem!
  • nothing... Dave 007 2012/07/02 01:50:05
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    If there is any clown, it's you! Need a jumpsuit?
  • findthelight2000 2012/05/04 01:53:21
    I like the Ad
    findthelight2000
    +3
    Obama! All the way in 2012!

president Obama
  • nothing... findthe... 2012/06/27 07:57:22
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    That's right! Not like the "JOBS OUTSOURCER"
    I think you need to look at this first info. first!
    mittwarningjobsign
  • FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/05/03 10:12:05
    I like the Ad
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +4
    Onward.

Upward.

Forward.

obama 2012 obama 2012 obama 2012
  • Keeping... FeelHoo... 2012/05/03 14:04:12
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    Great post! thumbs up in glitter
  • The Electrician 2012/05/03 06:41:49
    I like the Ad
    The Electrician
    +3
    It's a good ad, How do I know, the RW Hateriots are out in force trying to dispute it and are making themselves look especially stupid and ignorant.
  • nothing... The Ele... 2012/06/27 07:58:42
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    Republicans will try everything, that's why all of us need to have the President Back.
  • Proggy 2012/05/03 05:37:25
    I like the Ad
    Proggy
    +4
    Excellent! The exact opposite of the republican platform which is ... BACKWARD! When the Obama campaign makes the retarded right act up and immediately start making up a bunch of lies and bullshit the way the did, you know they've done something right.
  • nothing... Proggy 2012/06/27 07:59:18
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    Backward and Jobs outsourcers!
    mittwarningjobsign
  • mama sew,gung ho 2012/05/03 04:37:19
    mama sew,gung ho
    +4
    You know,that this is the time for us to stay strong,and united behind our leader of the free world,"Re-elect Obama 2012!"
  • nothing... mama se... 2012/06/27 08:00:11
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    That's right! And this will enable us to stop the Jobs outsourcers.
    mittwarningjobsign
    No I don't like the Ad
    +2
    Not interested.
  • nothing... Andrew 2012/06/27 08:00:34 (edited)
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    Hope you find this one interesting.
    mittwarningjobsign
  • Jo 2012/05/02 10:21:35
    I like the Ad
    Jo
    +4
    fantastic!!
  • beach bum 2012/05/02 05:45:35
    I like the Ad
    beach bum
  • Jane 2012/05/02 04:35:37
    I like the Ad
    Jane
    +4
    Go Obama
  • Piper 2012/05/02 03:03:20
    I like the Ad
    Piper
    +3
    It's good. Our president, and the Democratic party in general, need to be pointing out the absurdities in their opponent's arguments more than they have been.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/05/01 20:52:31 (edited)
    No I don't like the Ad
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +5
    The ad is very deceptive for one and what they have pointed out are not all the facts. His goal is to turn us into Europe perhaps even more socialized than they are. His stimulus only put off what the states need to do and that is get smaller. Calif. used the money to continue its ways and hardly any dollars went to creating jobs if any. It just kept the same government job safe for the time. It is a good rah rah video with out much meat. Many people will believe it.
  • Tedster ☆stillt... 2012/05/03 01:13:44
    Tedster
    +2
    You're right that many people will believe it.......only because of its veracity.
  • ☆stillt... Tedster 2012/05/03 04:27:14
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    It is a real shame!
  • Tedster ☆stillt... 2012/05/15 22:29:14
    Tedster
    +2
    Might wanna look up the word "veracity" if you thought I was actually agreeing with you.
  • Keeping... Tedster 2012/05/15 22:32:39
  • Tedster Keeping... 2012/05/15 22:51:03
    Tedster
    +2
    Thx for the giggle. That post makes you wonder just how representively clueless those demagogic ideologues really are?
  • VICTORIA Tedster 2012/06/25 01:28:40
    VICTORIA
    Actual LOL in real life.
  • Tedster VICTORIA 2012/06/25 01:34:59
    Tedster
    +1
    True dat.
  • Jackie Tedster 2012/06/25 01:45:35
    Jackie
    Hey smart guy WHAT didn't YOU comprehend about stillth's response to YOU of "It is a real shame! after you posted a big word like veracity lol...it was pretty obvious he was inferring.....YEAH, it is a real shame how you sheep will still believe anything even because of it's "veracity". fool
  • Tedster Jackie 2012/06/26 07:35:51
    Tedster
    Was it the fact that I used the term "demagogic ideologues" that made you 1. look it up and 2. think I was talking to you?

Not sure I can say it slowly enough for you but here goes: My comment to stillth was made with tongue planted firmly in cheek. Sorry, if nuance is lost on you as it was on stillth.

Lastly, you tu quoque arguments are unimpressive and inaccurate. You lose.
  • VICTORIA ☆stillt... 2012/06/25 01:29:45
    VICTORIA
    +1
    ve·rac·i·ty   [vuh-ras-i-tee] Show IPA
    noun, plural ve·rac·i·ties for 4.
    1.
    habitual observance of truth in speech or statement; truthfulness: He was not noted for his veracity.
    2.
    conformity to truth or fact; accuracy: to question the veracity of his account.
    3.
    correctness or accuracy, as of the senses or of a scientific instrument.
    4.
    something veracious; a truth.

Synonyms
    1. honesty, integrity, credibility.
  • ☆stillt... VICTORIA 2012/06/25 02:12:39
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    If you believe that ad you are credulous.
  • VICTORIA ☆stillt... 2012/06/25 02:19:06
    VICTORIA
    Not really. I watched the ad with the full cognizance my memory of these events afforded me.
    So I paid close attention to these events as they happened- investigated their veracity at the time- listened to all opposing views and critiques, and concluded that all of the claims made happened, I remember them- as they occurred-
    and that would be a substantial reasoning process.

Incredulity based upon no information indicates a bias, and an illogical way to assess the value, or lack thereof- of our leader.
  • ☆stillt... VICTORIA 2012/06/25 03:55:34 (edited)
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    For one thing the only thing that happened in the auto industry was the Union was saved. If they had gone into bankruptcy the company would have restructured it debt and the unions would have many of it benefits and we would not have our government holding stock in them. Many of the stockholder would have gotten some of their money back and would have still held stock in the company. Now they may hove not bounded back as fast as they have. The bailout of the auto industry started under Bush and not Obama.
    President Bush to keep America's auto industry afloat announced a $17.4 billion bailout for GM and Chrysler, with the terms of the loans requiring that the firms radically restructure and show they can become profitable soon. Video of Bush’s speech is here: http://www.politico.com/news/...
    What Obama did was to stop the talks between the Unions and the Companies and made sure that the unions were repaid for their stock holding in the Company and told them how they were going to restructure including telling the CEO he had to go and the rest of the stock holders more or less to go to hell. I am one of those people who lost a lot of money on my 401k’s. Obama takes credit for the whole auto thing.
    TARP. Obama takes credit for bailing out the Banks and other financial instit...

TARP. Obama takes credit for bailing out the Banks and other financial institution. They were also started under the Bush administration and at the request of Obama add more to his budget for the Obama administration to use. Now I have to tell you that what Bush and Obama gave them was just a drop in the bucket. Hidden from the public and Congress the FED gave them 7.7 trillion dollars. A lot of the money that Obama and Bush for that matter, gave them only lined the pockets of the banksters in the form of bonuses. See the story here: http://www.bloomberg.com/news...
    Now for the facts on jobs go here: http://www.politifact.com/tru...
    A lot of the money that went to the states for infrastructure got spent to keep the states afloat and very little went for what it was intended. The result being that Obama turned it around and took credit for saving teachers, firemen and policemen jobs. Although they lost jobs it did keep many of them on the job.
    This is enough for now.
  • uguess ☆stillt... 2012/06/25 07:19:41
    uguess
    WHAT COMES OUT OF OBAMMY MOUTH IS NOTING BUT (SEE PICS)

dog doo doo
    dog doo doo
    dog doo doo
    bull doo doo
  • VICTORIA ☆stillt... 2012/06/25 23:42:20
    VICTORIA
    Then shouldn't you be blaming Bush?
  • ☆stillt... VICTORIA 2012/06/26 00:31:04
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    Oh I do, I get on Bush as much as I do Obama. I just think that Obama as even worse than he was and he is the current screw-up. What really gets me is that Congress has been all over the FED and ignoring the fact that Gietner had to have printed all the money and I do not think that he would have printed all that money with out telling his boss.
  • VICTORIA ☆stillt... 2012/06/26 00:44:47
    VICTORIA
    Sorry- I can't answer here- these disgusting pics are grossing me out.
  • uguess ☆stillt... 2012/06/25 07:19:32
    uguess
    +1

dog doo doo
    dog doo doo
    dog doo doo
    bull doo doo
  • Tedster ☆stillt... 2012/06/26 07:39:04
    Tedster
    Actually, I'm feeling pretty chalant as it were.
  • ☆stillt... Tedster 2012/06/26 16:36:36 (edited)
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    Me too. Have been for awhile, but I really doubt that you are.
  • Tedster VICTORIA 2012/06/26 07:36:40
    Tedster
    Shhhhh! I had him going! Now, he's going to try to figure out the joke. Darn!!!! :-)

2014/07/24 12:25:55