Check Out The Article Below: WHOA!

Keeping It Real 2012/07/13 03:02:07
WDBD (We Don't Back Down)
I'm surprised at how far the hate from the RWNJ has influenced this country!
I'm not surprised at how far the hate from the RWNJ has influenced this country!
Michelle Obama Threat: D.C. Police Officer Allegedly Said He'd Shoot First Lady, Report SaysWASHINGTON -- A District of Columbia police officer has been taken off a motorcycle escort for White House officials after he allegedly said he'd shoot first lady Michelle Obama and "then used his phone to retrieve a picture of the firearm he said he would use," according to The Washington Post.

The Metropolitan Police Deparment is investigating and the Secret Service has been told of the alleged threat, the Post reports:

The motorman allegedly made the comments Wednesday morning
as several officers from the Special Operations Division discussed
threats against President Obama. It was not immediately clear where the
alleged conversation took place or exactly how many officers took part
in the conversation.

During that conversation, the officials said, the officer allegedly
said he would shoot the First Lady and then used his phone to retrieve a
picture of the firearm he said he would use. It was not immediately
clear what type of firearm was allegedly shown.

An officer overheard the alleged threat and reported it to a police
lieutenant at the Division, who immediately notified superiors, the
officials said.

The officer has been moved to administrative duty as the incident is being investigated, according to the Post.

MPD Chief Cathy Lanier told WRC-TV/NBC4: "There is conflicting information about what the officer said. ... Internal Affairs will get to the bottom of it."

This is a developing story...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/dc-police-officer-mi...

• Pat 2012/07/13 04:14:10
    +30
    The RWNJs have created an atmosphere of hate in this country that I have never seen in my 60 years. Even on SH there is so much disrespect for the President it's appalling. I don't care if you disagree with the president in everything he says and does, you don't have the right to threaten him or his family by creating an atmosphere of hatred and anger. It could literally lead some nut to cause a national tragedy. Mrs. Obama is a lovely woman with a fine family and she should be able to feel safe while serving this country. This officer should be charged with threatening the First Lady and take his punishment. Obama Family

• DeJu 2012/07/13 14:15:53
    DeJu
    +1
    Uh, doesn't it say there are discrepancies in what the guy said? Find out the facts, then put this question out. By the way, what are racists doing in Washington D.C.? I thought they were all in the South according to the LWNJ's.
  • Narcole... DeJu 2012/07/13 15:08:58
    NarcolepticGoat
    +2
    Not according to this one. They exist all over the world.
  • BigFig#9 2012/07/13 14:11:16
    BigFig#9
    +5
    Lets make sure it's not some personal vendetta in the force against this officer because as the article states 'this is a developing story'. Notwithstanding this particular article's veracity, a black family in the White House has driven some fringe RWNJs absolutely bonkers. Considering that they started out as lunatic fringe to begin with I'm reasonably sure the English language cannot adequately describe their current state of mind but a sampling of many Sodahead posts gives a great sampling of the collective state of mind on this small (but none the less real) slice of the right wing. Most disturbing to me is the reluctance of the mainstream right (if that exists anymore) to actually come out and label these folks for what they are - haters.
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2012/07/13 14:09:08
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +8
    I am so glad the God I serve hears & answers prayer. When President Obama won the election many in the black community knew his life was in danger. I made it my business not to only pray for him, but his family also.

We all have seen the disgusting images of Michelle posted on SH along with the vile variations used for her real name. People need to stop this. All it takes is one unhinged person to bring these things to pass. I don't know if that officer has a screw loose or if he's a homicidal racist. He needs to lose his job & be prosecuted for threatening to kill our First Lady.
  • alun.pa... #Justic... 2012/07/13 19:13:03
    alun.palmer
    +4
    Actually, I haven't seen those pictures, but it's probably just as well. I've no doubt many negative comments about the President are disguised racism.
  • Sissy alun.pa... 2012/07/14 13:04:09
    Sissy
    +4
    I'm afraid there is no "probably" about it ap, no matter how the Right says otherwise, at thet very base of their criticism and contemp is out and out racial hatred. I know you said you hadn't seen any of the pictures, but let me enlighten you a bit with just a miniscule number of them "out there".

. Hatred for Michelle Obama
    Hatred for Michelle Obama
    Obama hatred
    Racial Obama hatred
    http://thenevadaview.com/wp-c...
  • #Justic... alun.pa... 2012/07/14 19:11:15
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +3
    They are & when any of us left-leaning folk call them on it, they turn the race card on us. Some of the characters on this site have gone so far as to bring the Obama girls into their haterade rants.

I understand that sitting presidents have been caricatured for the longest time. To the best of my knowledge, no First Lady was ever brought into the fray. Kids should be off limits, particularly when they're minors. Unfortunately, I remember low-class Republicans ragging on Amy Carter & Chelsea Clinton.
  • aherbert #Justic... 2012/07/13 21:43:22
  • American 2012/07/13 14:00:00
    American
    +4
    However naive it may sound, I like to think that a majority of people are not influenced by the RWNJ haters. They cling to their hate like they cling to their guns,lies and Bibles. What else would one expect from the lower-class mentality of RWNJs. LOL
  • Sissy American 2012/07/14 13:07:19
    Sissy
    +2
    I hope you're right American....(no pun intended). If you just got your information on this site you would think the Obama's are the most wicked, evil persons walking on this earth and not fit to be put out with the trash. But then you go outside of here, listen to them, and can come to the conclusion that regardless of the Right's determination to make this presidency fail, there are more than just rich white men and the minions that shill for them.
  • American Sissy 2012/07/15 18:03:22
    American
    +3
    I pray that I am right. I am trying to have faith that good (Obama) will triumph over evil (Republicans).
  • Sissy American 2012/07/15 18:39:46
  • SiliconSorcerer 2012/07/13 13:56:16
    SiliconSorcerer
    +2
    Well she is a BIG target ;)
  • #Justic... Silicon... 2012/07/13 14:10:20
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +9
    Your idiotic response is duly noted.
  • Peacock #Justic... 2012/07/13 17:07:33 (edited)
    Peacock
    +2
    Duly noted, and totally disgusting...I am not a fan of the President. I did not like Pres. Bush either. Last one, I loved was Clinton. To poke fun at the First Lady is tasteless, to threaten to KILL her? CRIMINAL! AND..for the record, SNL took it wayyy over the top with Sarah Palin..but at least nobody threatened her life.
  • #Justic... Peacock 2012/07/13 17:14:50
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +5
    I'm glad we agree on something. It is criminal & I hope that joker loses his job. AFAIC he should be prosecuted.
  • Peacock #Justic... 2012/07/13 17:25:47
    Peacock
    +3
    From a woman's perspective, I think Michelle Obama is quite pretty, and dresses well. She's YOUNG..why wear dull, drab clothing?
  • #Justic... Peacock 2012/07/14 19:15:08
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +3
    I totally agree Peacock & am an older woman ta boot :-)
  • Samantha Silicon... 2012/07/13 18:18:58 (edited)
    Samantha
    +5
    I'm a young woman and Michelle Obama is a beautiful woman.

Translation: Silicon can't stand the thought a black man is president.
  • Sissy Silicon... 2012/07/14 13:08:02
    Sissy
    +3
    So would be your mouth if anyone wanted to give you a moment's attention.,
  • Giantfan 2012/07/13 13:45:42
    Giantfan
    +6
    Another stupid person saying something really stupid now all that's left are "the excuses" for his idiocy from himself and right wingers. You know they're coming (the excuses) it's just a matter of how fast and how many.
  • #Justic... Giantfan 2012/07/13 14:11:01
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +4
    I know.
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/07/13 13:36:47
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +4
    WTF??? What the hell is wrong with some people?

DO we no longer run a few psych tests before we hand someone a firearm?
  • Q 2012/07/13 13:27:52
    Q
    +10
    What a right wing twit, look for him working security at the food court in the mall. mall security guard
  • Samantha Q 2012/07/13 18:19:32
    Samantha
    +4
    He probably qualifies for a job at Walmart.
  • Sissy Samantha 2012/07/14 13:09:20
    Sissy
    +2
    I don't think I would give him a job either!!
  • Golanv (Raven) 2012/07/13 13:25:59
    Golanv (Raven)
    +12
    I've seen and heard plenty living in the south but this is totally bizarre! Ages ago I posted this photo of Michelle Obama when everyone was trashing her. It moved up to TC but the hatred was so intense on that poll that it was 404'd. The nut job who threatened her should go down for what he said. People have got to get it together! So sick of Republican hatred.
    michelle obama by annie leibovitz
  • Kern 2012/07/13 13:18:40 (edited)
    Kern
    +7
    I agree that the officer should have been removed from the situation because obviously, his heart was not in his job. Being assigned to a detail like watching over the first lady is not one to be taken lightly no matter what their political persuasion happens to be.

Some people's mouths run faster than their brains and this is what happens. Now he can tell his kids that because he couldn't guard the first lady because he has a big mouth. If he handles it correctly, he can use this a learning moment.
  • makes gay women happyr 2012/07/13 13:06:13
    makes gay women happyr
    +1
    Right Wing New Jersey Neo Jerks Nude Jehovahs Neptune Jelly........???? http://www.virtualjfk.com
  • ProudProgressive 2012/07/13 12:49:04
    ProudProgressive
    +7
    If this story proves to be accurate, it demonstrates a frightening development. The Right Wing has spent the last four years lying to the American public about the President and heaping constant insults and total misrepresentations on the First Lady. Conduct like this officer "allegedly" committed is completely intolerable in any civilized society, yet I'll bet anyone a dollar that by the end of the day we will be seeing Right Wing posts about how this guy is a hero or how the First Lady "deserves it".
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/13 12:47:55
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    READ YOUR OWN LEFTWING MEDIA: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_...
    “Pump the brakes on this one,” a Secret Service official told NBC.

The only hatred I see on this post is from racists who wish to project their guilt for being in Democrat KKK onto the morally Right.

'There is conflicting information about what the officer said'--means that it is just a rumor

'Huffington Post' --leftwing propaganda machine.
  • ProudPr... Torchma... 2012/07/13 12:53:06
    ProudProgressive
    +7
    LOL Democrats aren't racists, and the Right lost any claim to morality around January 20, 1981. I knew there would be Right Wingers hateful enough to pretend that death threats against the First Lady of the United States don't matter, but I didn't think it would be this fast.
  • Torchma... Torchma... 2012/07/13 12:56:27
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    In the last 60 years we have had one conservative (Democrat) president assassinated, one shot and injured and another shot at and missed--by leftwing loons.
  • Samantha Torchma... 2012/07/13 18:21:48
    Samantha
    +2
    John F. Kennedy was a proud liberal. During his campaign and presidency, conservatives expressed hatred of Kennedy in much the same way they express hatred against Obama. I can post Kennedy's own words as to why he was a liberal.
  • Golanv ... Torchma... 2012/07/13 13:30:35
    Golanv (Raven)
    +5
    I met the KKK in 2000 and didn't see any Democrats in it. They tried to get me to take a 'white only' bumper sticker along with one for Bush. Democrats were not campaigning for Bush...
  • Samantha Torchma... 2012/07/13 18:20:35
    Samantha
    +2
    Democrats aren't racists; the racism comes from conservatives such as birthers.
  • rknothead 2012/07/13 12:39:55
    rknothead
    +1
    Where does it say anything about a party affiliation? Who is trying to influence who?
  • ProudPr... rknothead 2012/07/13 12:53:53
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    Who said anything about party affiliation?
  • Kern rknothead 2012/07/13 13:57:40
    Kern
    +4
    Good point because there are plenty of Democrats who want to shoot the first lady, right? Uh, no.
  • wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011 2012/07/13 12:31:08
    wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011
    Every news article so far all say "alleged" remark. Why don't we just wait for the facts.

2014/04/20 15:57:03