Charlie Daniels to Piers Morgan: 'You Wouldn't Last Five Minutes' in the Duck Dynasty Swamps

ChiTownGirl 2013/12/21 19:41:52
I Agree With Charlie Daniels
I Agree With Piers Morgan

NewsBusters guest contributor Charlie Daniels has had enough of CNN's Piers Morgan attacking Americans he doesn't agree with.

After Morgan said about Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson via Twitter Thursday, "The 1st Amendment shouldn't protect vile bigots," Daniels scolded the arrogant Brit Friday with a series of tweets that began, "Piers Morgan why don't you go back to England and straighten it out before you try to change the United States of America":

Charlie Daniels @CharlieDanielsFollow

Piers Morgan why don't you go back to England and straighten it out before you try to change the United States of America
Sooner the better

8:43 PM - 20 Dec 2013
Charlie Daniels @CharlieDanielsFollow

If you had to go to war who would you want to watch your back
Piers Morgan or Phil Robertson

8:47 PM - 20 Dec 2013
Charlie Daniels @CharlieDanielsFollow

Piers Morgan you woudn't last fiveminutes in the swamps Phil Robertson hangs out it.
Want to try it?
I'll arrange it.
Let me know

8:51 PM - 20 Dec 2013

For his part, Morgan responded:

1. Charlie Daniels @CharlieDaniels

Want to try it?
    I'll arrange it.
    Let me know

Piers Morgan @piersmorganFollow

Agreed. Don't do swamps. Nor bigotry. > RT @CharlieDaniels Piers Morgan you woudn't last five minutes in the swamps Phil Robertson hangs out.

9:45 PM - 20 Dec 2013
    1. Charlie Daniels @CharlieDaniels

Piers Morgan or Phil Robertson

Piers Morgan @piersmorganFollow

Me... if you're gay. > RT @CharlieDaniels If you had to go to war who would you want to watch your back Piers Morgan or Phil Robertson

9:50 PM - 20 Dec 2013

Actually, I think a gay person would prefer to go to war with someone that believes in the second amendment and knows how to use guns NOT some America-hating Brit who wants everyone's guns taken away.

How about you?

(HT Twitchy

Read More: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/12...

• Zoomie 2013/12/24 02:58:03
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    Zoomie
    +1
    Again, what is it with you and refusing to put a "Neither" choice in?

Why try to force all of us into your black-and-white/liberal-conse... story lines, when there are shades of gray?

I wouldn't last five minutes in DD swamps...but I was 15 years in the Air Force (Combat AirCrew), and I guarantee you, Phil Robertson (and/or Charlie Daniels) wouldn't have lasted five minutes in the New York neighborhoods I grew up in! To each their own...

Actually, I think Morgan is a jerk, but seems to me once Daniels started yelling for him to shut up and "go home" he became much like the person he was attacking...
  • ChiTown... Zoomie 2013/12/24 03:38:15
    ChiTownGirl
    +2
    I usually leave a way out with a 3rd alternative (love that you chose Charlie here tho ha!), but I agree with you 100%, some neighborhoods in NYC back in the day (maybe still) survival was all you thought of.. It's the same thing here in Chicago, people know what neighborhoods to stay out of and my mom/uncles told me it has been that way for decades in this city. Sad. I wouldn't last in DD swamps either.

I know, foreigners hate when you tell them to "Go Home." I hear ya...Thanks Great Veteran!!
  • letitbeknown 2013/12/23 14:12:19
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    letitbeknown
    +2
    what can i say, i love freedom of speech, even when i hate what was said.
  • Rick 2013/12/23 07:17:49
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    Rick
    +1
    Prissy Morgan needs to go back to Britain and hang out with the other Prissy Brits like Richard Dawkins. Eventually the Muslims will come for their heads.
     Richard Dawkins is gay
  • Ed 2013/12/22 15:54:39
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    Ed
    +3
    Nice to hear from good ol' Charlie, he's been quiet lately. I imagine Piers would be a hindrance in a fox hole
  • Idiot repubs 2013/12/22 14:51:15
    I Agree With Piers Morgan
    Idiot repubs
    +1
    Educated people don't live in swamps
  • frankie 2013/12/22 09:46:27
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    frankie
    +3
    why is this man still here. I guess they don't want him in his country either. he is the stupidest man on tv except maybe for chris matthews
  • kaZappoo 2013/12/22 03:40:22 (edited)
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    kaZappoo
    +3
    I still dont understand why any one places any time or credibility on or in anything pierce morgan says ..

of course he wouldnt last a day in the swamps ..probibly cozy up to a water moccasin .

could we get that lucky ?
  • ChiTown... kaZappoo 2013/12/22 03:59:07
  • Death The Kid 2013/12/22 01:18:04
    I Agree With Piers Morgan
    Death The Kid
    +1
    I don't know that I'd want someone who thinks I'm an unnatural blight on society waiting to happen to be behind me with a gun.

Just saying.
  • ChiTown... Death T... 2013/12/22 03:38:10
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    No worries, they'd have your back like you wouldn't believe. Trust me.
  • USAISME 2013/12/22 01:00:33
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    USAISME
    +3
    I'm not sorry to say that Piers Morgan is a dirt-bag douchebag.
  • ChiTown... USAISME 2013/12/22 04:00:13
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    This description of douchebag fits perfectly when it comes to Piers....The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation.

Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.

He fancies himself a ladies’ man, yet tends to be a joke to all but the most naive of women. He tries to portray himself as part of the in-crowd (a fashionista, an upwardly mobile professional, the life of the party, etc.) but only succeeds in his own mind.

To everyone else, he is an annoying and arrogant phony who comes across as a wannabe overcompensating for his insecurities. He tries to appear like the center...

To everyone else, he is an annoying and arrogant phony who comes across as a wannabe overcompensating for his insecurities. He tries to appear like the center of whatever group will tolerate him, but in reality, he is just a tag-along who mooches drinks, women, contacts, social standing, and other benefits from the group... while contributing nothing.
  • USAISME ChiTown... 2013/12/22 22:42:51
    USAISME
    +2
    LMAO........ I like your analogy! Thank you for these words of wisdom! Morgan should cross his legs because his breath stinks.....................
  • ChiTown... USAISME 2013/12/22 22:49:50
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    ROFLMAO!!
  • UnusualSuspect 2013/12/22 00:36:31
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    UnusualSuspect
    +3
    Nor would 90% of the US population, either...
  • ChiTown... Unusual... 2013/12/22 03:47:04
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    I agree thanks UnusualSuspect!!
  • kAREN SHORT 2013/12/21 21:54:38
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    kAREN SHORT
    +2
    Piers Morgan is actually why we need another Reagan. These low life scum of the earth will crawl back under their rock until the dumb masses elect another Obama.
  • ChiTown... kAREN S... 2013/12/22 03:48:27
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    It's so true what you say. Thanks Karen Short!!
  • Mike56 2013/12/21 21:48:50 (edited)
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    Mike56
    +3
    Morgan seems to be just a predator, aiming at homosexuals' rears. That is why he is always behind their backs.
  • Charles White 2013/12/21 21:41:42 (edited)
    I Agree With Piers Morgan
    Charles White
    +3
    I AGREE WITH MORGAN! ! ! Robertson comments were not about freedom of speech but HATE SPEECH! ! ! Hate speech should not be accepted in any form, shape or fashion by WE THE PEOPLE! ! ! !
  • ChiTown... Charles... 2013/12/21 21:52:54
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    Come on now, hate? Really? I don't see it. I see more hate coming from intolerant liberals than I do conservatives in my humble opinion. Thanks CharlesWhite
  • Charles... ChiTown... 2013/12/22 22:26:16
    Charles White
    +1
    Thank you for sharing your opinion! ! ! I am sure you are a DD fan and will never ever see any wrong doing by your hero! ! ! The TRUTH is Robertson should have kept his bigotry opinions to himself! ! !
  • ChiTown... Charles... 2013/12/22 22:39:03
    ChiTownGirl
    +2
    You're welcome. He's a Christian, his beliefs have been around for millennia, there's nothing shocking in what he said. I watched DD exactly 2 times, I thought they were a decent hardworking Christian family that are now worth $400 million the nice capitalistic way. I love it. We both should be happy with that. I'm more a radio Dr. Savage and Mark Levin fan myself and do not waste too much time with TV. I think you should look at the militant gays most gays themselves can't stand starting with GLAAD and work your way down.
  • Charles... ChiTown... 2013/12/23 20:58:36
    Charles White
    +1
    Thank you for sharing your opinion! ! ! I am a BELIEVER in YAHWEH! ! ! I do agree with you about the Robertson Family made their Multi-Millions Dollars by being creative and inventing a products that are in high demand. Phil comment would not be shocking or view offensives if he was expressing his opinion in a private setting. The Robertson Family image is big business and Phil should have kept his bigot opinion to himself, , ,However, Phil is a very smart man in know his buyers, , ,Phil comments were not offensive to the people who buy their products! ! ! Most Homosexuals are not militants or result to violence! ! ! Most Homosexuals are friendly and peaceful! ! !
  • Peewee ~PWCM~JLA 2013/12/21 21:34:04
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    Peewee ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    "The 1st Amendment shouldn't protect vile bigots,"

You mean like yourself, Piers?
  • ChiTown... Peewee ... 2013/12/21 21:51:18
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    To me, he's the bigot of the bunch, thanks PW!!
  • Hey_Jude1961 2013/12/21 21:07:28
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    Hey_Jude1961
    +6
    Piers needs to crawl back under the rock he came from. He's not wanted here.
  • ChiTown... Hey_Jud... 2013/12/21 21:20:31
    ChiTownGirl
    +4
    I agree with you....thanks Hey_Jude1961!!
  • Hey_Jud... ChiTown... 2013/12/21 21:22:00
    Hey_Jude1961
    +4
    You're welcome and you can call me Jude or Judy. :-)
  • lee 2013/12/21 20:55:12
  • 9th of 9 2013/12/21 20:35:31
    I Agree With Charlie Daniels
    9th of 9
    +4
    Shut up Piers.
  • ChiTown... 9th of 9 2013/12/21 20:39:10
    ChiTownGirl
    +3
    Piers makes my skin crawl....WH even sticking up for this POS..
    piers morgan funny gif
  • Concerned Citizen 2013/12/21 20:05:12
    I Agree With Piers Morgan
    Concerned Citizen
    +7
    I agree with Charlie Daniels 100%,...page skipped and wrong box checked off above:(
  • ChiTown... Concern... 2013/12/21 20:09:45
    ChiTownGirl
    +3
    I hate when that happens to me too, but right you are!! Thank you ConservativeCitizen!!
  • Concern... ChiTown... 2013/12/21 20:17:35
    Concerned Citizen
    +3
    Grins,.....wasn't anywhere near that Pirss Morgan's box and it somehow dropped. Wishing you a joyful Holiday Season:)

christmas scene
  • ChiTown... Concern... 2013/12/21 20:24:28
    ChiTownGirl
    +3
    You too!! Beautiful picture..
  • Concern... ChiTown... 2013/12/21 20:35:36
    Concerned Citizen
    +3
    It's a beautiful time of year:)

• ChiTown... Concern... 2013/12/21 20:41:05
    ChiTownGirl
    +2
    I love this one even more....I love snow and this time of year. Well today is the First Day of Winter and the Shortest Day and they get longer from here on out.
  • Concern... ChiTown... 2013/12/21 20:54:39 (edited)
    Concerned Citizen
    +3
    LOL,....about the only optimistic thing a Midwesterner has to grin about this time of year:)

The daylight will extend by about 3 minutes with each day now until June 21st :)

STARK NEW HAMPSHIRE  CHRISTMAS

2014/08/31 10:32:01