CBS Scot Paulsen on "2016: The Movie"

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/09/06 22:05:29
This past week, “2016: The Movie” about President Barack Obama opened in the Chicago area, and I chose to get more of an education about Obama by seeing the movie. After the inundation of canned hype for the movie on conservative talk shows across the Chicago radio dial that sounded more like commercials than honest endorsements of the movie, I was skeptical of what I was going to see.
While some talk show hosts sounded like they were genuinely impressed with the documentary and honestly endorsing the film, there were those who were obviously reading a commercial script which was not coming across as sincere to the regular listener – at least not to this often-skeptical listener. Perhaps, in future promotions of the film, it would be wise to have pre-recorded commercials done by the professional commercial-makers rather than having the likes of Mark Levin and Sean Hannity doing script after script to promote the movie. After all, the listeners aren’t stupid and resent any attempt at being conned. After many reads by the talk show hosts, the readings of the commercial script were no more enthusiastic than another Life-Lock commercial read – another commercial that ought to be professionally done.
Yet, I’m glad I saw the hyped-film because it was more informative than I had thought it would be and included less propaganda than I had predicted. If anything, it was nearly too informative as there was an enormous amount of information condensed into the nearly one-hour-and-a-half documentary. Fact after fact is put forth which shows that President Obama definitely has many skeletons in the closet that have not been released prior to the nation’s trust in him with the Oval Office.
To watch this movie and realize – or simply be reminded of – all that is unknown about President Obama is of concern. Much of the information has been ignored by the American media totally. When appropriately reminded as to what is still unknown about Obama to date, one has to ask: How can any logical-thinking person give a damn about Romney’s taxes while not asking any questions regarding our current President’s past? The man influences the entire globe, but liberal Americans want to know how much Mitt Romney paid in taxes in the past rather than learn about the man who theylearn about the man who they have entrusted with the country. Unbelievable.
The movie undeniably links Obama to persons of suspicious-interest due to their past actions and statements, such as former radical activist and Chicago educator Bill Ayers. While the media and blinded-liberals cast such facts aside, the movie does not. No, this portion of the movie is not propaganda – it is the display of factual information about relationships between people that cannot be denied. Yet, the “left” does deny the facts that are right in front of them.
Quite disturbing is the talk of the United States economy in the film. The current national debt which has increased two- fold during Obama’s presidency and the horrendous economy is suggested to be part of the plan to strip the nation of democracy – reasonable cause to make citizens totally dependent on the government. The “left” is aghast at this suggestion of the current economy. They actually believe that Obama is unintelligent enough to let this economy just happen. Ironically, it’s many of the people on the “right” who know Obama’s not stupid, and much of what has happened to the United States in the past four years is part of Obama’s plan.
How could one so-highly educated and intelligent as Obama not know what he was doing when he incurred such debt? I left the movie thinking more strongly than I had in the past that the current debt and this economy was part of Obama’s plan all along.
Increasingly making Americans dependent on the government is the plan. What’s more, he knew his blind followers would believe it was not the plan and, of course, was all Bush’s fault.
He must be laughing at his blind followers all the way to the “new America” they’re allowing him to create. My belief is that Obama continues to prey on his die-hard followers’ stupidity to accomplish his personal goals for America.
The most disturbing part of the film to me was the interview with President Obama’s half-brother George Obama from Nairobi, Kenya. How can Obama claim to want to help people when he has done absolutely nothing for his own family? It makes me wonder if he really cares about anybody if he can’t find it in his heart to help his own family.

As the closing credits started to role upward across the screen, the audience applauded. Me, I just walked out – reasonably upset.
Those who have already decided to vote for Obama will probably not even see the movie. It’s sad but they probably don’t want to know the truth when it is laid out so clearly for them in this documentary. The independents who are still deciding who they are going to vote for ought to see this film. I’m quite confident that any undecided voter who sees this film will know who to vote for after viewing this documentary. If you know you’re not going to support the “left” in this coming election, see the film out of interest if you like. But, fair warning, it’s disturbing – and quite frightening – to say the least.

• frank 2012/09/06 22:21:42
    frank
    +3
    I liked Scot Paulsen option of the movie. I will be surprised if he is not fired for cause because he when away from CBS political views.

• May 2012/09/13 04:57:33
    May
    Many of us have known these facts about Obama and all the left can do is scream racists at us when it is his mindset and policies we object to. You follow all the things he has done and it is obvious. I did not find it funny when he laughed about the jobs not being "shovel ready" in the stimulus. There are so many problems, actions, mistakes, embarrassments that he is done, that it boggles the mind and there is not enough room or time to sit here and list them. The left's motto, " I am not interested in the facts, my mind is made up!"
  • Informed Voter 2012/09/07 00:38:33
    Informed Voter
    +2
    "How can any logical-thinking person give a damn about Romney’s taxes while not asking any questions regarding our current President’s past?"

I couldn't have said it better myself! Wake UP Registered Democrats!!!!
    Wake Up Propaganda Media!!!!
  • Yo'Adri... Informe... 2012/09/07 21:13:29
  • Brian 2012/09/06 22:39:45 (edited)
    Brian
    +2
    I have been screaming this stuff about Obama since he first appeared on the scene. he is a complete fraud, he is not what he said he is nor what the media packages him to be.

He's not stupid like some want to believe or nieve as others would have you believe. No he had an agenda to fullfill and he has been doing just that to the greatest extent possable.

A second term guarantees the completion of his objective of fundamentally changing America.
  • Yo'Adri... Brian 2012/09/07 21:15:13
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    BOOM....no niaveity...........you are absolutely right.........He is demonic in his appraoch to all of this.,.....and THEIR AGENDA RULES>! Great comment.!
  • Hawk 2012/09/06 22:35:35
    Hawk
    +2
    Most of new this long before the movie came out!
  • ☆ Queen... Hawk 2012/09/07 19:32:43
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    most "informed" people who dug to get the info....the LSM would never have told you...
  • Yo'Adri... ☆ Queen... 2012/09/07 21:16:02
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Media is compliant with the Progressive......You will never get a true scenario from them......they are all a bout smoke and mirrors.....and HATE!
  • Hawk ☆ Queen... 2012/09/07 21:48:46
    Hawk
    +1
    I'm not really that bad at English - just typing!!
  • ☆ Queen... Hawk 2012/09/07 22:05:13
    ☆ QueenAline
    no offense Hawk...but there are a lot of people who didn't know about this..so I just wanted to add that to your comment..I wasn't ragging on you. you took it wrong. Peace friend.
  • Hawk ☆ Queen... 2012/09/07 23:06:40
    Hawk
    +1
    no, no, I didn't take it wrong lol - look at my post - I left out 'us' and misspelled 'knew'.
    lol
  • ☆ Queen... Hawk 2012/09/07 23:15:05
    ☆ QueenAline
    oh ok got it....i read it fast and just wanted to add "informed" glad we're cool
  • Hawk ☆ Queen... 2012/09/07 23:22:58
    Hawk
    +1
    Absolutley!
  • frank 2012/09/06 22:21:42
    frank
    +3
  • Yo'Adri... frank 2012/09/07 21:16:47
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    I thought the same thing......Mr. Paulson will be looking for another job...veyr soon.
    Heads up FOX NETWORK!

2014/09/02 21:25:41