Casey Anthony Video Journal Surfaces: Interested in What She Has to Say?

Casey Anthony, suspected of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee, was found not guilty on July 5, 2011. Since then, as expected, Anthony has vanished from the public eye as a loathed and maligned figure whom many believe deserves the harshest of punishments. But an enigmatic video blog apparently recorded by Anthony in October surfaced this week, and it's got people talking.

Don't get too excited, though. The video is incredibly boring. It was not directed at the public, but rather seems to be recorded either for herself or for a group very close to her. There's no mention of Caylee or the trial, just mentions of probation and a few ominous moments of reflection. At one point she says, "It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July, and how many things haven't changed."

Because the video was leaked, there is reasonable suspicion that the video is a hoax. The woman in the video has blonde, short-cut hair and wide-rimmed glasses -- though she would obviously want to change her appearance after the trial. People magazine claims they have confirmation from two unnamed sources that the woman in the video is indeed Casey Anthony. Do you want to hear what she has to say?

• retrograve 2012/01/05 20:21:57
    retrograve
    +5
    Let's hope she don't make a "If I did It" book either.
  • pewpew zappy gun 2012/01/05 20:19:28
    pewpew zappy gun
    +9
    Buddha slam this Bitch
  • TruXter 2012/01/05 20:19:04
    TruXter
    +2
    All of you people who clicked "no'. You know just as well as everyone else, you will watch it. Even if pride prevents you from seeking it, you will watch it.
  • Scott TruXter 2012/01/05 20:25:45
    Scott
    +2
    Not I TruXter...I change the channel...;)
  • whisper... TruXter 2012/01/05 20:31:33
    whispering hands
    +2
    I didn't watch it, though...
  • rightside TruXter 2012/01/05 20:37:45
    rightside
    +1
    Watched 15 seconds of it. I'm interested in narcissistic behavior and how that person validates themselves. But, after 15 seconds, I gathered everything I needed to know.
  • Jackie ... TruXter 2012/01/05 22:05:37
    +2
    not me, cannot imagine any reason for doing so. Of course, I do not watch things like the wives of somewhere, survival junk, wrestling and so on. Just not in my interest area.
  • Inquisi... TruXter 2012/01/05 22:18:30
    Inquisitve Kat
    +3
    I didn't even click on it. People like that live for the attention they get... some of us ARE curious, but don't want to give her the extra 'hit' on her video to make her feel like people care.
    Of course I am curious... I'd love to know what the mind is like in someone like that... but there are psychology texts for that purpose.
  • Lanikai 2012/01/05 20:18:50
    +8
    God no, all I want to hear about with that murderous slimewad is her death announcement, preferably at her own hand.
  • Mz Understood 2012/01/05 20:18:22
    Mz Understood
    +17
    Geez...another waste of human flesh. Rot in hell, b***h!
  • daylight Mz Unde... 2012/01/09 08:07:24 (edited)
    daylight
    You are not God, and thank God you are not!!! And she is not a waste of human flesh, her daughter came from her and is in heaven with the Lord.
    I think out side of the box, this is much bigger then you or me.
  • Mz Unde... daylight 2012/01/09 14:49:25
    Mz Understood
    +1
    Oh dear God! I'm entitled to my opinion. You don't have to like it and I don't have to care if you like it or not.
    AND, since you brought it up...you're right. Caylee DID come from her and just look what she allowed to happen to that baby. Even if she didn't kill her, SHE NEVER BOTHERED TO PROTECT HER FROM IT HAPPENING AND SHE NEVER CALLED THE AUTHORITIES TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED!! Nope...she was too busy out partying to do any of that. Something SHE has the pictures to prove. Mother of the freaking year! You just keep on thinking she's wonderful and I'll just stay here in reality.
  • daylight Mz Unde... 2012/01/10 04:17:04
    daylight
    Yes you are entitled to your opinion, just like I am. And I would never call someone a waste of human flesh and tell them to rot in hell b***h.

In my opinion you have no idea what hell is truly like, and I don't think she is wonderful.
    I'm looking at the bigger reality of what hell is, and I wish it upon no man or women.
  • Mz Unde... daylight 2012/01/10 04:29:48
    Mz Understood
    No need to try and tell me about heaven and hell...grandfather was a Lutheran Minister. I'm well versed in Bible speak.
    Frankly, I can't think of a more fitting punishment for a woman who puts herself before her child. I would die for my kids, not kill them or allow them to die. If something ever happened to them, I'd be screaming from the rooftops not out partying and partaking in wet t-shirt contests. She deserves what she gets and she'll receive no sympathy from me.
    Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
  • Zane Do... Mz Unde... 2012/01/10 05:58:44
    Zane Dobler
    How about Mz Understood, the pushy one, and daylight, the holy fool, just both shut up! (I'm entitled to my opinion) Why do either of you care about this? Get a life! The only reason I'm on here is because of a stupid redirect link that took me to the wrong post. And the woman in the video is not her! The nose is completely different! And the dog is the woman's only family she's ever had, hence no daughter. I'm sorry for being rude, but I've had a bad day, and I hate it when people jump to conclusions! "Oh, Amanda killed herself." "Andy was gay!" "Jessica lost her virginity!" These are some of many lies that have floating around my community, targeting those closest to me, and I've had enough! How would you like it if people hated you for something a dumb-ass attorney says you did and ended up having the world wishing you were dead? Imagine what Casey is going through! And this woman isn't her! Next time, stop, look at the facts, and keep your opinions to yourself. Do not wish they were in hell, and don't jump to conclusions. It's terrible how bad people will feel about it afterwards. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything, unless it's important.
  • Mz Unde... Zane Do... 2012/01/10 13:27:33
    Mz Understood
    +1
    I'm very sorry for your day and for everything that is going on in your community. (The website http://www.stopbullying.gov/ has some useful information on it.)
    However, we were asked our opinions and that's what we gave.
    This video IS Casey Anthony. It has been all over our news (that would be Central Florida news) since it came out. Baez has been on tv stating that it's her and is now trying to find out who released it so that he can sue them for it's release.
    If I'm considered pushy because I feel a mother should do everything in her power to protect her child from harm of any sort instead of causing or ignoring it...that's fine with me. I'll wear that title proudly.
  • Zane Do... Mz Unde... 2012/01/17 00:27:56
    Zane Dobler
    +1
    Yes, you do have a point. I'm sorry for my behavior. But we can't be 100% sure of anything yet.
  • goodogcarl 2012/01/05 20:15:02
    goodogcarl
    +14
    not in the slightest

man fingers in ears
  • retrograve goodogcarl 2012/01/05 20:22:45
    retrograve
    +2
    Lol I like the art in this one....
  • I NEED ... goodogcarl 2012/01/05 20:30:21
  • ANJILE,... goodogcarl 2012/01/05 20:48:46
    ANJILE, STARR
    Ahh good Carl you are truly awesome love this pic lolololol
  • The Sane One 2012/01/05 20:12:37
    The Sane One
    +6
    No, not really.
  • cheri The San... 2012/01/06 20:36:11
    cheri
    +2
    I can't stand this woman. Why doesn't she disappear???? If she tries to cash in on her daughter's murder even a little bit, people around the world will shun her. She's a witch ( even worse in blonde hair ). She can't even think of anything to say except how she has her own possessions. Who gives a dam! Go away

2014/11/25 21:01:20