Canadian Free Press: Obama “Is A JERK”

Allbiz - PWCM - JLA 2013/09/02 15:03:39

jerk

After Obama’s “Amateur Hour” speech yesterday, Syrians are celebrating a “historic American retreat” and declaring a victory as a result of Obama’s “hesitation and confusion”. Iranians are drinking champagne, and Canadians are calling Obama a” JERK”. Israelis are stunned by his cowardice.

Reuters reports,

Syria hailed an “historic American retreat” on Sunday, mockingly accusing President Barack Obama of hesitation and confusion after he delayed a military strike to consult Congress.

Reporting from Jerusalem, Fox News correspondent Leland Vittert says,

“Israelis are stunned. … There is a feeling here that President Assad, the Syrians and for that matter, the Iranians, were eye-to-eye with President Obama and the president is the one who blinked.

Israeli Minister Uri Ariel wrote, “In Tehran they are opening bottles of champagne, and surely shifting into high gear toward nuclear weaponization.”.

And in the Canada Free Press, the repeatedly labeled “JERK” and “witless fool” was, also, lambasted as “The Incredible Shrinking President”.

A half hour late to his Rose Garden announcement on Saturday, President Obama put the best possible spin he could on his badly timed threat to lob a half-billion dollars’ worth of Tomahawk missiles into Syria as retaliation for the gas attack; one whose perpetrator is not as yet known with any certainty.

This is a President who could not put together a coalition of nations to support his proposed action. His predecessor (“It’s all Bush’s fault”) had some forty nations on board for his attack on Iraq. Obama could not get a United Nations’ resolution. His predecessor had some sixteen UN resolutions. He has been told that Congress would have to authorize covering the cost of the action and of replacing the missiles because his administration has cut the Defense Department budget to the bone.

There’s a word to describe someone who would get himself into such a fix: JERK.

Obama will fly off to a G-20 conference where the other world leaders will no doubt treat him like the witless fool he has proved himself to be time after time. What other president would announce a surge into Afghanistan in 2011 at the same time he announces when the troops would be leaving? What other president has managed to increase Russia’s influence in the Middle East while diminishing our own?

While our own sycophant media is proclaiming his greatness, the rest of the world sees him for the JERK he is.

• teigan 2013/09/02 15:31:09
    teigan
    +6
    The world is watching. Obama has stepped in it big time, but to go to war just to pull his fat from the fire would be insane.

• HOMBRE 2013/09/08 04:11:19
    HOMBRE
    +2
    TRUE OH SO TRUE WONT GET ANY ARGUMENT FROM ME JUST A NOD OF AGREEMENT.;-)
  • Rabbit 2013/09/03 06:35:13
    Rabbit
    +2
    I could not have said it better. Got to love these Canucks sometimes. Great post Allbiz.

incredible shrinking president
    +2
    Not the first time that Obama has snubbed Israel!
  • Barbara Hasler 2013/09/02 19:37:52
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    His actions of late confirm my suspicions that he is merely a spokesperson for his goon squad. No self-respecting president would confess to leading from behind, unless ordered to do so. This makes sense, because the goon squad knows little or nothing about foreign affairs. I offer up Old What Difference Does It Make as a prime example. She accomplished nothing but getting callouses on her butt from flying around the world at tax payers expense.
    +3
    Canada is right and I hope liberal Americans are paying attention.
  • Barbara... none 2013/09/09 07:47:39
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    They can't they are so brainwashed that they do not question their leader. Whatever he says is okay with them.
  • teigan 2013/09/02 15:31:09
    teigan
    +6
  • Tony 2013/09/02 15:28:39
    Tony
    +5
    Canada isn't alone I don't blame them
  • johnc 2013/09/02 15:25:51
    johnc
    +6
    and Canada is not alone in that belief
  • deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO... 2013/09/02 15:16:21
    deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO-t- B
    +5
    This whole mess, breaks my heart. lady liberty crying
  • betz deidara... 2013/09/02 15:47:52
    betz
    +6
    He is certainly NOT a leader and many of us knew this long before this fiasco.
  • deidara... betz 2013/09/02 15:49:52
    deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO-t- B
    +3
    no, the trick will be how do we all as Americans unite, and stop him from committing this atrocite
  • Allbiz ... deidara... 2013/09/02 15:51:15
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +5
    That's called "impeachment."
  • deidara... Allbiz ... 2013/09/02 16:55:30
    deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO-t- B
    +1
    we do not have enough time. Remember during impeachment hearings in fact the night before the House announced his impeachment Clinton bombed Iraq for 4 days.
  • Allbiz ... deidara... 2013/09/02 17:09:44
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +3
    We may not have time, but Obomber isn't in any hurry either. The longer he waits, the more Syrians who are in danger of being gassed. Obomber's weakness is only endangering the lives of millions.
  • deidara... Allbiz ... 2013/09/02 17:17:56
  • Rabbit Allbiz ... 2013/09/03 06:55:29
    Rabbit
    +1
    From what I've heard, it's not yet known who did the dead. I read an article from a Russian newspaper that claimed the gassing of the Syrian rebels was and accident while (the rebels) were handling the bombs. But the bottom line is that it's not yet known who gassed whom. Assad has too much to lose to pull a stunt like using gas. Besides, with his firepower, he doesn't need to. I'm not taking sides here, I just think that going to war just to save face, is the wrong reason. These people have been killing each other for centuries. You have to ask yourself...why now? Like Gov. Paillan said, "let Allah sort it out".
  • Allbiz ... Rabbit 2013/09/04 17:25:38
    Allbiz - PWCM - JLA
    +1
    I agree with you. But it seems the MSM does not since they have kept the news about an accidental discharge largely unknown to the public.
  • Rabbit Allbiz ... 2013/09/08 04:09:20
    Rabbit
    +1
    Seems the truth is slowly leaking-out. This is why the rush to get this done in Syria, before the truth gets out.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/tr...
  • Barbara... Allbiz ... 2013/09/04 19:48:03
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Many of us are putting two and two together, AB. Do you suppose the sarin gas components were shipped to Syria from Iraq? That rumor surfaced when Bush went into Iraq and was quietly dismissed. Apparently Syria has tons of the stuff.
  • Rabbit Barbara... 2013/09/08 04:09:58
  • Barbara... Rabbit 2013/09/08 17:00:24
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    Thank you Rabbit for the link! The information does confirm what I believe.
  • Rabbit Barbara... 2013/09/09 07:13:32
    Rabbit
    +2
    You're welcomed. I suspected this from day one. It just doesn't make sense that Assad would risk world condemnation, when he already has the rebels on the run.
  • Barbara... Rabbit 2013/09/09 07:53:19
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    Rabbit, I don't think any of the renegade countries in the middle east care about world condemnation. Their aim is the twelth califf and world domination in their own right.
  • Rabbit Barbara... 2013/09/10 02:46:54
    Rabbit
    +2
    I'm sure you're right Barbara. I just heard another theory today. Word is that some believe Assad used the gas to bring the wrath of America on it's own country. This in order to bring America into the Syrian fray. There is Oil and Natural gas deposits hanging in the balance as the spoils of war. Nothing new...it sounds to me. Just more lies to the American people because the end justifies the means. It doesn't matter how many human lives are wasted.
  • Barbara... Rabbit 2013/09/10 17:30:13
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    Putin solved the issue. Why couldn't Obama and his advisors have come up with the same plan and gone to Putin with it? Unfortunately Obama and his advisors are soft on foreign affairs and cannot think outside the box. An armed attack is the last thing to be considered not the first.
  • Rabbit Barbara... 2013/09/13 22:57:09
    Rabbit
    +2
    I can't agree more Barbara. Obi and his advisors are not only soft on foreign affairs, they are soft (incompetent) on everything they put their hands on. Seems every venture requires lies and cover ups because none end well.
  • Barbara... Rabbit 2013/09/14 02:49:08
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    I think their reasoning, though terribly flawed, is that we, the people are dumb and disinterested and they can do as they please. We are making ourselves heard and they are confused and shocked that not all of us sucked up the Ivy League progressive garbage and certainly we aren't going to take it from them.
  • Rabbit Barbara... 2013/09/15 06:34:14
    Rabbit
    +1
    You have spoken for me, and I'm sure many, many more of us patriots.
  • Barbara... Rabbit 2013/09/15 23:55:45
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    We have a duty to be ever vigilant. Our greatest weapon is the internet. If we uncover or hear something, verify and post it! This keeps them swirling to try and cover it up!
  • Rabbit Barbara... 2013/09/16 18:18:06
    Rabbit
    +1
    It's why I visit sites like SH, and get my news from places like WND.com, and The Western Center for Journalism.com. Just to name a few. I just know that I'm on some kind of terrorist watch list for my patriotism, because I forward many articles to my contacts about what is really going-on...weather they like it or not.
  • Barbara... Rabbit 2013/09/16 20:17:09 (edited)
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    I imagine I am also a suspect. I hang on like a tenenacious bull dog keeping current the past events that the WH keeps trying to bury. Old" What Difference Does It Make" has Benjhazi to explain. Lies don't count.
  • Rabbit Barbara... 2013/09/18 02:36:05
    Rabbit
    +2
    Absolutely!
  • Barbara... Rabbit 2013/09/18 04:38:38
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    Without equivacation!
  • Icanbean Arschloch 2013/09/02 15:13:24
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +6
    I never voted for him
  • betz Icanbea... 2013/09/02 15:48:11
    betz
    +6
    A gun to my head wouldn't have forced me to do that, Icanbean.
  • Icanbea... betz 2013/09/02 15:50:22
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +4
    We are on the same page.

2014/12/19 08:43:39