Can you vote for someone who time and time again helped grow Government?
kir 2012/08/16 16:37:29
Could you ever vote for a team (President/VP candidates) who
1. Supported TARP and begged for it to be passed
2. Voted yes for the first stimulus as well as the auto bailouts
3. Voted yes on NDAA and making the Patriot Act permanent.
4. Created a program that formed the foundation of PPACA with the help of the progressive Ted Kennedy
5. Raised taxes and thereby breaking a major campaign promise.
6. Lied about raising taxes to try to make it look like he kept his promise.
7. Used taxpayer money to fund green energy programs--at least one of which failed.
8. Stated when caught off guard that he would support cap and trade on the global level.
Read More: http://politicoidblog.com
See Votes by State
News & Politics
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions