Can We Continue To Justify Injecting Aluminum Into Children?

irish 2012/04/26 13:39:47

continue justify injecting aluminum children
Sayer Ji, Contributor

Activist Post

A new report published in the Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology raises a disturbing possibility: that aluminum hydroxide, the dominant metal-based adjuvant used in vaccines today, is causing aluminum overload
at injection sites, and contributing to the pathogenesis of diseases
such as chronic fatigue syndrome, macrophagic myofasciitis and
subcutaneous pseudolymphoma. [i]

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/04/can-we-continue-to-justif...

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/26 18:53:47
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +6
    Eastern Medicine

Mother : doctor my Kids are bouncing all over the place and jittery
    Easter Doctor: change Diet no more sugar food or Soda have them Drink this Tea 2 times a day for 2 weeks eat more veggies and fruit no junk food
    2 Weeks later mother Oh thank you Doctor they are all good now

• Fenris 2012/04/29 13:56:47
    Fenris
    +1
    WHAT??? Injecting aluminum into KIDS?
    ARE THEY swedish:SPRITT SPRÅNGANDE GALNA?????(no accurate translation exist)
  • irish Fenris 2012/04/29 14:11:35
    irish
    +1
    into you too with every flu shot you allow them to give.
  • Mog of War 2012/04/29 04:21:56
    Mog of War
    +3
    Side effects create return customers. Pure and simple.
  • irish Mog of War 2012/04/29 12:17:20
    irish
    there ya go.
  • zebsmom 2012/04/29 03:43:06
    zebsmom
    Sooooo..... Based on a single person's bizarre reaction to a vaccination that had, for some reason over 500 times the usual amount of adjunct present, we're supposed to stop vaccinateing all children??? Or stop using an adjunct that makes the vaccine work far better than it would without the adjunct?
    To me, the vague chance of possible chronic fatigue that may or may not be linked to vaccine use is far outweighed by the fact people actually die from the diseases the vaccines prevent.
  • Mog of War zebsmom 2012/04/29 04:21:04
    Mog of War
    +1
    No. Because children being exposed to the "usual" amount are experiencing higher autism rates than populations who do not vaccinate using metals to stabilize the mix or induce inflammation.
  • zebsmom Mog of War 2012/04/30 00:39:05
    zebsmom
    +1
    I understand your point, though the increase in autism diagnosis seems to go hand in hand with additional funding for schools. Many people had it in the past, it just wasn't kept track of like it is now.
    My other point is that whatever the case with the autism problem, I remember people dying from the diseases that are now prevented by vaccine. So. Even if I use your logic. Would you prefer a chance of autism or a dead child. Take your pick. We've lost herd immunity and once eradicated diseases are back, in a large part because an entire generation never saw the devistation of measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria, pertussus etc. Now you will.
  • Mog of War zebsmom 2012/05/02 00:47:02 (edited)
    Mog of War
    +1
    True, and it's entirely possible that the reason autism has gone up, is those with this predilection have had a much lower survival rate without the vaccines. But I think we could probably use modern science to produce an irritant/stabilizer which does not bear undue risks. (Menthol might be promising prospect.)
  • zebsmom Mog of War 2012/05/03 04:34:25
    zebsmom
    +1
    I know there's been a lot of work to come up with better adjuncts, but they haven't found anything yet that's approved here. Europe uses squalene, but it's not approved for human use here. I've heard it causes fewer problems, but I haven't looked into it that much. I like the thought of menthol. There might be a bigger allergy problem with that though.
    Another issue with autism is the connection to reproductive technology. IVF, delayed childbearing and the survival of premature infants are also factors.
  • irish zebsmom 2012/05/03 11:47:45
    irish
    the only thing anyone needs to do is stay away from vaccines. the human body has its own defense mechanism. vaccines destroy it.
  • irish zebsmom 2012/04/29 12:18:21
    irish
    apparently you don't get it.more and more children have developed allergies etc etc and it will get worse as they get olde.
  • zebsmom irish 2012/04/30 00:30:15
    zebsmom
    Ah yes. but on the other hand, they will be alive
  • irish zebsmom 2012/04/30 12:00:10
    irish
    what? alive? with no quality of life whatsoever. who would want that?
  • ☆Snapefangirl☆ 2012/04/28 22:35:45
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/04/28 17:01:07
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +1
    I trust myself to feed my body with what I need.
  • D.C. Willis 2012/04/28 15:30:49
    D.C. Willis
    +3
    Most of the medicines are a joke. They give you meds to stabilize your heart rate but the meds damage the kidneys. They give you meds to aid the kidneys and it damages the liver. So on and so forth.
  • irish D.C. Wi... 2012/04/29 12:19:03
    irish
    +1
    exactly.
  • Nan D.C. Wi... 2012/04/29 15:13:55
    Nan
    +2
    It's a vicious cycle...never stops.
  • Roblem BN-0 2012/04/28 15:29:35
    Roblem BN-0
    +1
    It's perfect for the pharma industry. Take drugs on your way in, all the way through, and then on your way out. That is approximately 70 years of drug use. This is what the "free market" and capitalism have nurtured. . That is some great long term business planning.

Hey but, greed creates jobs.

It is disgraceful what people will do for the love of money... :-(
  • irish Roblem ... 2012/04/29 12:19:20
    irish
    well said.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/26 18:53:47
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +6
    Eastern Medicine

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/26 18:52:12
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +6
    Doctors and Medicine in the East is differant than here in the West

West medicine
    mother Doctor I have a Problem my kids are all Jittery and bouncing all over the place
    Doctor: Give them this pill
    2 weeks later Mother Doctor the kids are better now but now they are Zombies
    Doctor give them this pill
    2 weeks later mother Doctor the kids are doing better but now they are talking of suicide and cutting themselves
    Doctor Give them this Pill
    2 Weeks later Mother: doctor the medicine worked Good but now they are gaining weight
    Doctor: Give them this pill
    2 Weeks later Mother : Doctors the medicine is working but now they cant focus in school
    Doctor Give them this : Doctor my kids are having problems with thier kidney and my daughter is having her period shes only 9 years old
    Doctor Give them this pill
  • irish ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/26 18:53:15
    irish
    +3
    i love all the info you have at your fingertips!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... irish 2012/04/26 18:55:30
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    thanks see my point is Doctors and medicine in the west focuses on what is causing the problem Find the problem you cure it for Good

medicine in the west is like putting a bandaid on a Gaping Wound
  • irish ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/26 18:57:16
    irish
    +1
    exactly. "we don't know where it came from but here ,this pill will make you forget for awhile">
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... irish 2012/04/26 21:22:28
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    maybe turn this into a blog of some kind i dunno
  • irish ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/27 12:30:43
    irish
    feel free!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/26 18:38:55
  • irish ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/26 18:42:30
    irish
    +1
    exactly. the poison needle

read this book,came out in 1957!
  • zebsmom ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/28 15:22:40
    zebsmom
    Just being my usual devil's advocate: 200 years ago, there WAS cancer. There was also cancer 2000 years ago. There's evidence in Egyptian mummies for one. Our life expectancy is now significantly over 40, so, sure, there's more cancer. What do you think "consumption" was?
    There was also autism. It just wasn't quite so "in your face" because people and schools weren't being paid to have it. There also weren't people wanting PhD's that needed research projects.
    I'm sure there was also ADD, but when you're working in the fields all day, it's pretty much a non-issue. I have it and from what my dad said, his grand mother was the same, and my maternal great grand mother as well. My dad's grand mother was born before 1800 and my MGM was born in 1870...
    There weren't nearly as many people with anxiety when laudinum was legal LOL.
  • irish zebsmom 2012/04/29 12:20:19
    irish
    consumption was TB.
  • zebsmom irish 2012/04/30 00:34:37
    zebsmom
    You are correct. I was referring to lung cancer, which was also often called consumption.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/26 18:11:30
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    History Of Medicine

2000 B.C. - Here, eat this root
    herbal medicine
    1000 A.D. - That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer
    bible thumper
    1850 A.D. - That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion
    health oil
    1940 A.D. - That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill
    root medcine
    1985 A.D. - That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic
    1940 potion snake oil swallow pill 1985 pill ineffective antibiotic
    2000 A.D. - That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root
    herbal medicine

Go Natural Eat organic eat healthy avoid big Pharm
  • Michaelene 2012/04/26 18:05:06
    Michaelene
    Yes and No. There are alternative methods that can be used such as the old sugar cube polio vaccination. Also the timing of vaccinations is so critical to the brain development of an infant/toddler.
    I believe the risk of some vaccinations is worse than the diseases themselves. Ive had the mumps, didn't kill me but the adverse reaction rate to the MMR shot is high and includes deadly fever, hearing and vision loss too.
  • irish Michaelene 2012/04/26 18:14:04
    irish
    +1
    its not just the adjuvants ,its the vaccine itself. even salk admitted his vaccine was giving kids polio.
  • Michaelene irish 2012/04/26 18:25:51
    Michaelene
    I am aware of that, but due to the vaccine the disease is nearly eradicated as you know. Some diseases are life altering if not fatal, currently Lyme needs a gold standard test so they can create a vaccine.

It's not an easy decision to make as a parent. Most people let the doctor's decide for them.
  • irish Michaelene 2012/04/26 18:32:07
    irish
    actually it has been proven that vaccines had nothing to do with eradicationg this disease. what did eradicate it was better sanitation and diet. and studies also prove that outbreaks occur when large numbers of children are being vaccinated.
    doctors know less than the parents these days.
  • Michaelene irish 2012/04/26 18:37:52
    Michaelene
    +1
    I will agree that doctors know less than parents, one actually admitted that to me :(
  • irish Michaelene 2012/04/26 18:41:30
    irish
    most won't though!LOl they try to stall you with comments like 'where did you hear that"?
  • Michaelene irish 2012/04/26 18:44:06
    Michaelene
    +1
    No most won't, it's an admittance of negligence and ignorance. It didn't make me feel better either. Just sad.

2014/07/29 00:44:39